Caught Messaging Master Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie hunny, make yourself at home. Ladys if there's anything you need just let her know, tea coffee. Anything." she said. I spent the next couple of hours making teas and taking the money at the till from the customers. I was worried about people's reaction to me but everyone was very friendly. I sat in the chair next to customers while Steph worked on them.

"So Katie are you married?" Christina asked while she was getting a facial.

"No, I'm afraid not." I laughed looking up at Steph.

"Not yet darling. You have a nice man though don't you. Christina, you should see him. Big, strong, handsome. He's lovely, Lucy has met him too, ask her when you see her next." Steph said.

"Oh you know Lucy too Katie?" Christina said.

"Oh Katie knows Lucy very well don't you darling." Steph said smiling at me.

"Another tea Christina?" I said trying to change the subject. I finished my day by two and thanked Steph for giving me the job. It was very easy, mainly just sitting around reading magazines and talking about clothes, nails and hair to be honest. It could be a lot worse.

I got home around three and started to make dinner for me and Mark, I hasn't heard from him all day but just assumed he had a busy day at work. I thought I'd suprise him after last nights events where he shouted at me, I went up to our room and picked out a latex black, bunny bodysuit that I'd never worn before. I had the bunny ears to go with it. I wore black stockings and a pair of black six inch heels. I know Mark and as soon as he sees my body in this latex hes going to fuck my brains out. I looked in the mirror and adjusted my boobs, I unzipped the back of the bodysuit and plugged my bum with a 5 inch vibrating plug. The final touch was my black choker with 'Sissy Slut' written across the front. My bum was going to take a pounding dressed like this.

I walked around the kitchen getting more and more horny stepping in my heels feeling my boobs bouncing my chastity between my legs. I cooked a lasagne for me and Mark to eat when we had finished fucking, I put it in the oven to bake. I also wanted to make him a dessert, I know his favourite is apple crumble with custard so the apple crumble was put in the oven and the custard put into a jug on the side.

"Kate I'm home." said Mark from the hallway.

"I'm in here babe." I said. Mark walked down the passage and into the kitchen. The look on his face when he saw me was not what I imagined. He burst out laughing.

"Look at you. What are you doing? When did you buy that?" he said. I slowly stepped over to him and put my hand up his shirt feeling his six pack before starting to move down into his underwear.

"Do you like it hunny? I hope it makes you horny. You want to touch me?" I said seductively.

"I'm not in the mood to be honest Katie. I've had a long day, I might go up to bed." he said. I snapped.

"Are you joking? I've been to work too. You've fucked me once in the last two months, I've made you dinner, a dessert. I've dressed up like a fucking bunny. I've even plugged my bum and you don't even want to fuck my ass." I said turning towards the sink to start washing up.

"What did you just fucking say?" Mark shouted.

"Who do you think you are, I took you from being a tiny pathetic excuse of a man and I've made you the sissy home wife you want to be. I've given you the life you always wanted. Making dinner, cleaning and getting fucked. Just because I'm tired tonight you start acting like a bitch." he said aggressively.

Mark walked straight over to me and grabbed me around the throat staring into my eyes. His hand went down and started to feel my chastity cage, I found the whole thing strangely exciting and it was turning me on.

"I can feel that tiny dick twitching down there. You like getting me angry do you?" he said. I looked at him in silence.

"Well?" he said.

"Yes, you make me horny when you're angry daddy." I said looking at the floor.

"You're pathetic." He said pushing me back against the sink by my throat. He let go and picked up the big jug of custard from the side. Mark spun me around and pulled the larex in my back. I felt the cold custard pouring down my back filling up the bodysuit. The latex was so tight around the tops of my thighs that there wasn't even a drop coming down my legs. I could feel the custard covering my chastity and entering my bum. He emptied the jug in my bodysuit and put the jug on the side. Mark put two fingers between my thighs and pushed my plug hard into my bum with this thumb.

"Ahh..." I moaned closing my eyes and getting on my tip toes.

"Ooo...oh my god..." I cried.

He held me against the kitchen side with one hand pushing against my hip while his other hand firmly pushed against my butt plug. He massaged my hole and I moaned in delight.

"Oh god, I love it." I whispered.

"Remember what you are Katie. I gave you this life, you're under my control. When I want to fuck this hole it's my decision not yours, doesn't matter if it's today, tomorrow or in a years time." he said.

I nodded with my eyes closed and mouth wide.

"Yes Daddy, I'm so sorry. I got carried away, I've been a horny sissy lately and wanted your dick so much." I said.

"I understand that sissy. You're pathetic, you live for cock. You're a cumslut. You dont deserve my cock after being a bad girl tonight. But you can fuck yourself." he said. Mark let go and walked upstairs, I didn't move an inch. When he came back he handed me my seven inch dildo.

"Fuck yourself." he said.

I didn't want to annoy him anymore by asking silly questions so I did as I was ordered.

"Face me." he said.

I turned around to face Mark who had sat at the kitchen table, I unzipped the back of my latex bodysuit and custard started to pour down the back of my thighs. I took the dildo and started to push it inside me.

"Hurry up, I'm tired." said Mark. I pushed it in further while he starred into my eyes.

"Pull it out now, and push it in. Stop fucking about." he said. I pulled it almost all the way out and back in again. I closed my eyes tight and started to slowly fuck my bum.

"Come on sissy, you can do better than that." he said. I moved as fast as I could and started to moan. It felt good but not like a real dick, I wouldn't be able to cum like this.

"Look at yourself." he said laughing.

"I've never seen something so ridiculous, get on your knees. Don't stop with the dildo." he said.

I dropped to my knees and Mark unzipped his trousers.

"Fuck yourself with both hands bitch." he said.

He pulled me down onto his cock, I fell face first, with both hands on my dildo I had no support, he leaned back while I rested on his cock. He lifted my head back slightly and started to wank in my face, I carried on fucking my hole at the same time. He wanked for about a minute before exploding all over my lips. He just managed to push the head through my lips intime so hardly any was spilled. He shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

"Carry on." he said. I lay face first with his dick in my mouth until he was completely empty and limp in my mouth while I fucked myself.

"Bedtime." said Mark. He pushed me off and yanked the dildo from my hands before walking out of the room.

"No cumming for your tonight." he said.

The next morning I had a shower and got dressed, I wore a long burgundy pencil skirt with a white long sleeved top, as heels were a must a had some simple four inch black heels. I made my way into work getting there slightly early again, I sat and watched Steph work on a few womans hands. I had to learn how to do manicures first, Steph told me I'd be doing it on my own by the start of next week.

"You need to learn massage too, that's where you can earn a little bit more. Do a few massages a day and you'll be fine." she said.

I sat and watched Steph take her first massage around half eleven which lasted about half an hour then I watched her give a couple of manicures. I sat and watched and occasionally got up to make the customer a cup of tea or coffee. It was so relaxed in there, I loved it.

At quarter past twelve I was fiddling with the till when I looked up to see a beautiful young man, probably around 24 or 25.

"Oh, sorry. You made me jump, I didn't hear the door." I said holding my palm to my heart and moving my fringe out of my eyes. He smiled back at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. My names Jack, I have a massage at 20 past." he said.

"Oh, great, I... I erm..." I stuttered nervously completely forgetting what I was meant to do next. I nervously laughed and looked down at the diary.

"That's yesterday's you're looking at, there's my name." Jack said pointing at the other side of the book.

"Silly me." I said laughing. He smiled back at me again. Looking into his eyes I was melting, I tried to avoid making eye contact.

"One moment sir." I said walking into the back.

"Steph there's a guy here for a massage." I said.

"Oh, which one is he?" she said.

"He's like 6'2, blonde, slim but muscular." I said.

"I just needed a name not his family history, that's Jack." she said.

"Yeah Jack." I replied.

"Well don't just stand there bring him in here, no wonder Lucy called you a bimbo." Steph said aggressively. I quickly hurried back to the front of the shop sorting my hair out and licking my lips.

"Hey Jack, Steph is ready for you." I said and he followed me back.

"Hey Jack, good to see you. This is Katie, it's her first week so I hope you don't mind her being here while I do your massage. She's learning on the job." Steph said. Jack looked me up and down and smiled at me.

"No, not at all. It's great to meet you." he said and I looked to the floor shyly.

"Ok, I need to just phone someone about this evenings appointment. Katie, get the table ready for his massage." Steph said walking out of the room.

"Ok, so this is my first time, not really sure what I'm doing here." I laughed and so did he. I brushed the table over and layed the towels down on top. I stood and waited for him to get on the table. Jack took his top off and he was smooth and hairless, nice muscles and a six pack. I didn't know where to look. Next was his trousers and socks. He stood in his boxer shorts which were tight, he had a nice bum too. There was definitely some silent but potent sexual tension in the room. He got onto the table and I placed the towel over his waist. Steph walked in just as I was putting it down.

"Kate, what are you doing? You come back in here when he's layed down and covered up." She said.

"Come back in?" I replied.

"Don't tell me you just stood there watching him get undressed." Steph said starring into my eyes. I didn't know what to say. Jack starting giggling.

"It's fine, I didn't mind it anyway." he said.

"You're lucky he's a nice guy and doesn't mind you tart." Steph said. I walked to the head of the table and bent down, I brushed my nails on the back of his neck.

"Thank you." I whispered. I watched Steph give him an hour long massage, trying to remember the routine and techniques. She finished up and we left the rook for Jack to get ready. Steph walked next door to get a coffee so I was left by the till. Jack walked out and looked at me.

"So when are you giving me a massge Katie?" he said smiling.

"Oh, I wouldn't know what I'm doing at the moment, it's only my first week. I've watched Steph twice so maybe a couple of more weeks, maybe." I replied.

"No, I'm sure you'd be great, don't you give anyone massages now? Your boyfriend? Husband?" he said. I might be a bimbo but I know that's his way of asking if I have a guy.

"No, never, I've never really given one before." I said giving a bit of a vague reply.

"Well if you ever want someone to practice on you can have my number?" he said casually. Steph walked back into the shop behind him and I opened my eyes wide to warn him to stop.

"Everything ok?" she said.

"Yep great, that's £39.99 please Jack." I said. He paid by card and I quicky wrote my number on the back of his receipt when Steph wasn't looking. He looked at it and grinned.

"Have a great day Katie. Bye Steph." he said and we both said bye.

"He seemed to like you Katie." Steph said sipping her coffee looking out of the window.

"I didn't notice Steph." I said.

"Remember what I said about getting fucked when I'm not looking Katie." she said.

"As if I would do that Steph!" I said offended. She turned around and looked at me raising her eyebrows.

"Tomorrow you're going to start practicing on a customer, I've got a client booked for 10am dead on so don't be late." Steph said, I got home from work around three after I took a quick trip to the shops. I walled in to see Mark sitting in the living room with three other guys.

"Katie, Mr Petersfield phoned me this morning. He decided that he would like some of his investment back and he decided that you would be filming this evening, he sent these three men round to get a short film, fifteen minutes or so. You'll follow their instructions and everything will be good. I'll wait down here everything upstairs is set up." he said. I was stunned, I didn't know what to say. I was expecting to get home and relax before making my boyfriend dinner but now hes telling me I'm shooting porn.

"Ok..." I said with hesitation.

"Katie, I'm George. If you could just get into some lingerie, stockings, thong, heels, you get the picture just your underwear, we'll be up in ten." said George.

I walked upstairs and got undressed down to nothing, I picked out some pink fishnet stockings, a shinny pink bra and thong set and a matching garter belt. I got my thigh high white, PVC boots out and put my hair into pigtails. The guys walked up into our room, there were already a couple of cameras around the room.

"Ok, so you're going to be sitting on your bed on your phone. Playing with your chastity cage, sucking your thumb and messaging him asking him to come over and let you suck his dick. He's going to come round and face fuck you, he'll finish down your throat. You can be flexible, if you fell like doing something spontaneous both of you, go for it." said George.

"Ok, cool." I said.

I sat back on my bed with my hand down my thong touching myself while pretending to message Chris, I started to suck my thumb and breath heavy, rolling my eyes back. I sat and panted at the thought of being fucked. I crossed my legs high. Suddenly the door opened and Chris walked in. I opened my mouth is shock.

"Keep that mouth open babe." he said. Chris took off his trousers and shorts underneath. He stood at the other end of the bed and flopped his dick onto the mattress then signalled for me to come to him. I smiled and started to cruel along the bed towards him. He took a handful of my pigtail and yanked me towards him, I started to lick the head of his cock before he took the other pigtail. He held me down on his dick for quite a while before I started to gag, I looked up at him as if to ask him to stop. The camera was now close up to my face as I started to dribble down my chin and try to gag. He didn't seem to care, Chris took a tighter grip of my pigtails and pushed into my face. I felt his warm cock pulsing inside me, his balls were pressed up against my chin. I started to make any noise I could to signal that I couldn't breath. Chris pulled out just in time and I let out a big cough, I dribbled all down myself and had tears coming from my eyes. I tried to take a breath but Chris pushed me over and laid me on my back. He started to touch my cage and squeeze my boobs. My head was now pretty close to hanging off the end of the bed but not quite. He got up onto the bed and put his knees either side of my head and lowered himself down to where his cock and balls rested of my forehead. He took my legs and crossed them over, he pulled them up towards him and tucked my ankles under one of his armpits. I was bent up and stuck with no where to go, folded in half. With his other hand I could feel him moving my thong to the side and a wetness start to push against my bum. It felt like some kind of glass dildo or anal beads going deeper and deeper inside me. The camera looked at my eyes from underneath his ass as I got more and more horny. When it was all the way in my thong was put back over it but I was laid back down like I thought. I was kept in the folded postion. Chris put his bum in the air and reached around for his dick, he grabbed it and forced it into my mouth then sat up straight almost sitting on my head. He sat there for a few minutes while his cock was deep in my throat before he slowly dropped onto my stomach in a 69 position. The only difference was I wasn't getting anything in return. I could see the camera man at the end of the bed standing infront of my upside down head while he balls rested on my nose. He started to lift up and down fucking my face. His hands held my wrists down to the bed tight. I couldn't move if I wanted to, I looked towards the camera with my eyes wide open with a suprised expression while he bounced up and down on the bed on his knees fucking my throat. I moaned loudly as I thought to myself how did it come to this. The most excitement I was getting was feeling his chest pressing down onto my cage. My bum was full up similar to my throat. I was so horny I needed to cum badly. He fucked me for around ten minutes before he let out a huge moan and stopped stiff for a few seconds before plunging deep into my mouth and unloading everything he had. He gave a few more short sharp thrusts as he gave me his final drops.

"Ok great Katie thanks." George said. Without saying much else the three of them collected their stuff and walked downstairs then left. I sat up on the bed with the taste of cum still in my mouth.

"Katie, I'm off down the pub with the guys. I don't know when I'll be home, don't worry about dinner." Mark shouted up. Another night of frustration and another night of not getting fucked. Another night of no cumming either. I got showered and sat watching a rom com in my pajamas and fell asleep on the sofa.

I woke up around half four in the morning when Mark creeped in.

"Oh you're back, it's so late babe." I said.

"Yeah it got a bit wild, lost track of time." he said.

In the morning I got dressed, in a white bra and french knickers set. I wore high waisted jeans with a long sleeve white t-shirt which showed off my new tits. white open toe heels too. I curled my blonde extensions and put some sunglasses on top of my hair. Finally added some big hoop earrings. My nails were painted red on my fingers and toes.

I walked into work feeling as much of a woman I'd ever felt, I looked hot but not in a slutty way.

"Hey Steph, morning!" I said.

"Hey girls. Anyone need a coffee? Im gasping." I said to the customers but no one needed anything.

"Morning Katie, I hope you're ready to become a beautician today." said Steph.

"I can't wait." I said excitedly. I walked into the back and made myself a coffee and walked into the front of the shop. Stephs helper Amy was working on a womans eyelashes, there was another customer waiting reading a magazine and Steph had a woman sitting back in the chair waiting for her pedicure.

I wiggled my bum over to the chair.

"Hey, babe, you're my first ever pedicure so I'm so sorry in advance if it turns out terrible!" I laughed to myself. I bent down to her feet and looked up to see Lucy sitting there.

"Oh don't worry honey I have faith in you." she said smiling at me.

"Oh. I..." I mumbled.

"Katie isn't it?" Lucy said.

"Yes. I..." I stuttered.

"Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost." said Lucy. I hadn't seen or heard from here in like three months.

"Yes I'm fine thankyou." I said.

"You're beautiful. Isn't she a doll Steph? Where did you find her?" said Lucy loudly so everyone in the shop could hear.