All Comments on 'Caught My Mom Having Sex'

by NastyMynd

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * *

Editing, Editing, Editing

And the ending was disappointing...

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
Not bad for your first story

My son and I read this together and we both agreed that it did need some editing, but overall it was a good story. We sure hope you continue on and let us know what else mom was blackmailed into doing.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
**

All kinds of mistakes in this. You need to proofread this for grammar, syntax and narrative logic. Don't be so lazy.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 10 years ago
nice one

great first story. keep writing. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suck that cock, Mommy!

I am not crazy about the execution, but Literotica is to me a place for sexual fantasy. I like the cocksucking Mom who is going to enjoy doing her son. Nice story idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad at all!

You really need to proof read before posting. Needs a better flow.

Some of it sounds weird or not right. Over all not bad. Keep

writing. I'd like to know what else he has planned for his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Some comments were too harsh, the story is erotic the way it is

I wish the description of naked mom on the bed was included in the story.

When a boy or a young man or a fully grown up man who has hots for his mom, that desire is very intense (all forbidden fruits taste irresistibly good). We should have been given an idea how excited the son was.

I gave you 5* but it in fact is 4.55!

I myself was a voyeur son from grade 4 to grade 12. In the same situation, I would have watched my mom and her lover. I understand it would belong to a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LIKE MOM INCEST STORIES INCLUDING THIS ONE

I got a tent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Didn't use a baseball bat as you didn't want to kill him.....so gets a gun......great logic there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The premise is very well conceived; however pointing a gun & uttering threats are criminal offenses...

Having said that I want to stress that son-mom sex is NOT AGAINST THE LAW.

In my mind every mom should have an obligation to teach her son how to make love once he turns 18.

There is no pussy like mom's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

lol criminal what that guy is doing is actualy criminal for thousand's of years the most natural reaction to that would have been to kill the bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thinking of mom.

My mom was very good looking in my horny teen years. Her moaning during sex made me horny, and I would usually jack off. I couldn't help thinking of her hot body the whole time. Then I started laying on the floor with an ear to the space between the door and the carpet to hear better. I'd stroke myself as I imagined it was me fucking my mom. Things could be over quickly in those days, so I'd have to pace myself. That way I could bust a nut at the same time my mother was getting loud and coming. It was very exciting because it was naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:)

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 8 years ago
Junk

Thank you at least for keeping it short. Not even worth a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Despite the acts of uttering threats and pointing a gun at somebody, the story is EROTIC. In my mind a son should never blackmail his mom (the last paragraph of the story)

All moms are women. Some women cheat on their husbands. One's mom may or may not be one of cheating wives provided she is married at the time.

MY MOM WAS CHEATING ON MY DAD. He too was away on business for at least 3 days and 3 nights every week.

I can attest that when you as an 18 y/o man establish your mom is fucking a man other than your dad, it does turn you on... and then some!

My mom was in most of my jack-off fantasies.

THIS STORY GAVE ME A TENT.

**** (4 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89%) VERY EROTIC!

In my mind guns are for self defence or sport a tivities, they should not be used to solve any probl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 10/19/15 Thinking of mom

I liked the story.

I liked above comment too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Star,s

He's a class A Scum Bag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lmao

Take your gun, shove it up your ass, and pull the trigger please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sicko

That's ur fuckin mom u sicko

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only the luckiest of guys get to have sex with his mom! I envy them.

Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Luv it

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
:)

Very erotic but blackmailing one's mom can not be appropriate.

I had seen my mom in compromising situations at least twice, but i never told a soul, let alone my dad. I stayed out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why didn't you fuck your mom?

I like your mom cumming from you sucking on her nipples! I don't know why you never wanted to fuck her? My mom has a great body and I love her tits. I wouldn't have been bargaining for a blowjob, it would have been for her pussy. I definitely would be sucking on her nipples and fondling my mom's tits, but I'd also be fucking her pussy making her moan like I've heard so many times.

Booboo71Booboo71about 3 years ago

Understand the blow job but why you didn't fuck her filling her pussy

with your sweet cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All I can tell you is that my mom was a flirt and a tease. She was good at cracking jokes woth 'double entendre.' It was obvious that men found her attractive, hot if you wish.

Her gerlfriends used to tease her, "men are attracted to you like flies to shit."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 4 years ago

:)

Very erotic but blackmailing one's mom can not be appropriate.

I had seen my mom in compromising situations at least twice, but i never told a soul, let alone my dad. I stayed out of it.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lots of wannabe English teachers with their comments below. I read your story to enjoy the fantasy -- which I did. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I LOVE mom-son incest stories.

👍👍!

CharlieDuncanCharlieDuncan7 months ago

Waiting for part 2, when you f*ck her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave it a 3 .would've been better but the story is unfinished. I will relate it if you ever finish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

excellent story of a hotmom sucking her son's cock. mother/son stories are always hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I want to stress that son-mom sex is NOT AGAINST THE LAW.

Excerpt from an anonimous comment.

Quote:

In my mind every mom should have an obligation to teach her son how to make love once he turns 18.

There is no pussy like mom's pussy.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hand guns don't have clips. They have magazines.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous