Caught on Nanny Cam

Story Info
Johnny caught on nanny cam dressed in French maid costume.
2.2k words
4.67
17.7k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween night in our neighborhood is fun, we take the kids around trick or treating in groups, and there's adult treat stations every 10th house with a specialty alcoholic beverage if you're in a costume.

Everyone usually participates and dresses up. Us dads usually take first patrol while the wives man the stations. They get pretty buzzed while we get tired. Then we usually end up at Jim and Hanna's house for a party.

I was walking up to one of the adult drink stations and I could see a cleopatra, a fairy, a really sexy witch, a zombie cheerleader.

my eyes just about popped out of my head, as I approached, behind them, one of the wives was bent over wiping something up on the garage floor.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her, i saw, black stiletto heels, with seamed black nylon stockings. my eyes followed the seam until it stopped at black lace edging up her thigh, leading to smooth tan skin.

I almost blew a load in my pants when my eyes followed above the stockings. i saw her black shiny spandex panties with rows of white lace. Her ass was perfectly framed by the lace ruffles hanging out under her dress.

She stood up, the ruffles of lace fell, her satin dress fell with them, stopping short, showing her beautiful round butt cheeks and the two bottom rows of lace on her panties.

The short dress swished as she stood with her legs apart and twisted at her tiny waist. The dress dipped in the back revealing a smooth tan back, who was this, was all I could think.

Beautiful shoulders and neck leading out off a pretty French maid costume. It was gorgeous, she was gorgeous, her hair tied up with white lace ribbons, and a white lace choker around her neck.

She turned to face me, it was Hannah, I should've known. The goddess of the neighborhood. dropped dead beautiful payboy playmate looking goddes. and her huge tits, Jim's Christmas present a few years ago, double D's, spilling out of the dropped laced edge neckline.

The way they bounced as she walked. She was walking to me.

I quickly had to hide my hard on busting the seam of my spiderman costume.

She said, oh hi Johnny, cute costume, is that where you keep your glow stick, or are you just happy to see me? She caught me completely off guard, I didn't know what to say as i hid my hardness behind the candy overflow bag. the other wives heard her.

Now the other wives were looking at me to catch a glimpse of my crotch. I held my cup out and Hannah filled it with that station's special concoction. Hannah winked and said see you at the party later. I dont know what kept me from shooting a load in my costume right there. i turned and quickly walked away.

They were definitely talking about me as i walked down the sidewalk. Headed down to Jim's house. But all i kept thinking about was Hannah's costume. I so wanted to get my hands on that dress. and under it as well.

Later at the party, i was hoping to see Hannah again, I couldn't find her. I was standing in the hallway waiting my turn for the bathroom, when the door opened and bent over backing out was Hannah, i froze looking at that ruffled pantie ass.

I was backed up against the wall and my dick was instantly hard again. She was helping her kid fix his costume and she backed right into me before i could move. my hard-on was wedged between her ass cheeks.

She felt me, i knew she did. i saw her looking out the corner of her eye, she knew it was me. She wiggled her pantied ass until my hard shaft parted her cheeks, i could feel the steamy heat of her pussy, she wiggled some more.

I forgot about peeing, and this time I actually did shoot my load into my costume. it was too much, the sight of her ass, the slippery panties on my costume. She felt me cum, and giggled and she continued to smash her pussy and ass cheeks against my cock.

She stood up and looked me in the eye and said. Oops, I'm sorry. I made mr spiddy man shoot his web too soon, darn i was hoping to see it shoot up close. She grabbed my wet costumed cock, squeezed, and brought her hand to her nose and inhaled, saying i love it. And licked her hand as she trotted down the hall disappearing into the kitchen.

I stood there, i was stunned, did that just happened. Then i looked down at the cum oozing through my costume. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I came out, face to face with Jim. He said looks like you had a little accident there buddy.

I said, oh, no, I spilled some bbq sauce on my costume, i was just cleaning it. He laughed as he walked down the hallway. Now i was embarrassed, I snuck out and I headed home.

Three days later, my wife told me she volunteered me to fix a door and shelf in Hannah's closet. Hannah left the code to the front door, so just go down there today and fix it for her please.

I was off all week, I didn't want to do anything. But a flashback of Hannah in her costume, had me hard instantly. My wife headed out to work, the kids were at school, so I headed down to Jim and Hannah's with my tool bag.

I punched the code on the front door keypad, and announced myself as I walked in, i know no one was home, i knew Hannah was at her tennis lessons like she always is.

I made my way to the master bedroom. I looked around. I saw the broken door and set my bag down next to a chair. I got down on my knees to fix the door handle, I bent and reached in my tool bag for a screwdriver.

my eyes caught a glimpse of black satin and white lace peeking out from underneath a robe. I was like, no, is that her French maid costume. I picked up the robe and my cock sprang up instantly when i saw it.

Black satin, delicate white lace, stockings hanging over the chair arm, her stilettos hiding underneath the chair. Nestled right in between them was those beautiful panties.

I picked them up, stretched them out and sure enough there was a faint white stain on the ass, under the last layer of ruffled lace. I held them up to my nose, the smell of her perfume, and the sweat salty smell of her pussy, intoxicating!

I have always had a fascination with panties. I looked inside to the crotch liner, did she cum that night? they were pretty stained. She definitely made them wet that night. I brought them up to my lips and started rubbing them on my lips and licking. They tasted just like i have always imagined they would, i kept thinking of her pussy against the fabric just waiting to be licked.

I couldn't resist the urge and pulled out my cock and started stroking it with them. It was good, but not doing it for me, I couldn't resist, i had to try them on.

i took off my clothes. Hannah was taller than me in heels, so we were about the same size flat footed. Almost the same build except for her double D's.

I stepped into them and pulled them up. Shivers ran up my spine as the leg openings nestled between my balls. My rock hard cock tingling at the touch of the spandex as it encased my cock and hugged my ass cheeks.

I looked in the full length mirror next to the chair, admiring my ass, thinking back to the images in my mind of her ass in them.

In my reflection, i saw the thigh hi stockings on the chair, i said, why not, so i sat down and gathered up one and stretched it over my toes pulling it up my leg, adjusting it along the top of my thigh. I did the other leg, and reached under the chair and pulled out the black high heels.

I picked one up and smelled it. Looked inside, size 9, perfect, a woman's 9, is a mans 8. I slipped them on. Tight, but they fit. I stood up and stepped to the mirror to look, turned with my ass to the mirror and looked over my shoulder.

Crooked seams, so I bent and straightened them. I loved the way my ass looked as i was bent over and the seams running up the back of my legs disappearing into the lace edge of the stockings.

I started rubbing my cock hard, working it with my palm, pretending it was her ass again rubbing me.

It was too much, i had to stop before i exploded cum all over the inside of them like i did my costume 3 nights ago.

I needed the full effect, so I grabbed the maid dress and slipped it on. It fit snug around my waist as I pulled it down, the built in lace ruffles tickled my thighs as I pulled it down and patted it smooth. My hard nipples poked through the material. I was an A-cup, not flat like most guys, i had some mam boobs for sure.

I looked in the mirror, and i looked like Hannah, well more like maybe her brother in a dress, but it was enough and I popped my cock out of the top of the panties lifting the dress and started stroking my cock. The image in the mirror, the flashbacks of images of Hannah i was in perfect bliss, and about to cum, i had a huge loadbuilt up, and was on the brink, ready to pop off at any moment.

I looked for something to catch my cum, i was aiming for my tool bag, i was getting ready to blow, when i saw in the mirror, the real Hannah. She was in the doorway, her hand under her white pleated tennis skirt, panties to the side, rubbing her pussy.

I froze. She said, don't stop on my account, but better yet, why don't you come over here. And i mean cum all over here, as she pointed circling the area around her exposed pussy.

I was still frozen, scared at getting caught, but my cock was still hard. I walked towards her, she said, you are cute, definitely cute, and hot, Im not into girls, but this is pretty kinky, and i like it, now cum here.

I got closer and she grabbed my cock and tugged it until it was touching her pussy, she started rubbing my cock up and down her gash. She was soaking wet.

She was rubbing faster and faster. And squeezed my cock hard stopping. She said oh, remember I did want to see spiderman shoot his web up close, and dropped to her knees.

She kissed the tip of my cock and the furiously pumped it, it was too much and I erupted. I squirted glob after glob all over het face. I think she squealed when the third spurt hit her.

I was spent, finished, legs shaking as I wobbled in the heels. She pulled the spandex panties up over my dwindling hard on. And stood up. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I could taste my cum on her lips.

She broke off our kiss, wiped up cum off of her cheek with her finger and fed it to me, kissing me hard again with the cum covered finger still in my mouth.

She stopped kissing me and finger fucked my mouth, saying ooh, you like that don't you Francesca.

That's your new name, Francesca the cum sucking maid, i love it, don't you? She said. And i do mean the cum, not the name. I just nodded yes as she grabbed my crotch with her other hand rubbing my cock through the spandex. My cock was still hard.

She said, i saw you looking at me halloween night, the way you looked at me, made my pussy tingle and drip all night. it sent me right back to my virgin days, my pussy hadn't been that wet in a long time, without a load of my husbands cum dripping out of it.

I knew you liked panties, i could tell. And I planned this. I thought you would just jack off on them, and i would come home and rub my pussy with those cum covered panties after you left. But this, this is way hotter than i was expecting.

I asked her, how? How did you know what i was doing? She pointed to the nest camera on the ceiling. And said, nanny cam.

We had installed those to watch the nanny with the kids.

I was done early with tennis, and my phone dinged, i looked, and was, like I gotta get there quick.

Im glad i did. This was amazing.

Im gonna have to have you come fix some more things around here.