Caught on Nanny Cam Pt. 03

Story Info
Caught on nanny cam dressed as french maid.
2.8k words
4.75
5.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying there on the bed. Hannah had just rode me to another orgasm. Both of us had cum twice, maybe her 3 or 4 times. She was laying on my chest telling me how hot I was, how brave I was for taking Jim in my ass.

I told her it really wasn't that bad, it did hurt, but in that moment face down in her pussy, I told her I did enjoy the whole experience.

Hanna asked me how my ass was? Does it still hurt? She reached into her nightstand and pulled out some stuff.

She said, turn over, I have some stuff that will help. I turned over and she pulled my panties down. I could hear her squirting some into her hand.

She stated applying what felt like more lube to my asshole. And was squirting some inside. Then she started to blow. It instantly started to warm and tingle, it was starting to burn a little. Then everything went numb.

Hannah could tell from my breathing and clinching asshole that the cream was having its effect. Then I felt a cold pointed object pushing its way into my hole. My numb hole stretched to accept it.

The object stopped going in. It felt heavy, big it had girth to it. I could feel my ass cheeks clinching on to something pressing on my hole.

Hannah said, there, that should do it. It will take a little bit to get used to it, but it will help for the next time. Hannah had filled me with numbing cream and a metal butt plug.

I looked back over my shoulder at her and said, thanks, but next time, no way! Don't get me wrong, it was a hot experience, but I'm not gay.

Hannah said, I know you're not gay, you were just my maid Francesca, taking my husband's cock up her ass, thats all. Just then the door bell rang.

Hannah got up and put on a robe, she left me on my knees ass in the air, to get used to the plug in my ass. She headed to answer the door.

Panic struck right through me. I could hear my wife's voice. She wanted to see the job I did. I quickly jumped up, scampered and hid in the bathroom. I I wasn't so scared I might have enjoyed the feeling of the butt plug wedge in my ass.

I could hear Hannah leading her into the bedroom. I thought to myself, why, why would Hannah bring her in her, did she want her to see me dressed as a french maid. Did she want my marriage to end.

I was trapped in the bathroom with no way out. I couldn't have gone anywhere anyway, I was dressed as a french maid who looked freshly fucked.

I could her them talking, but couldn't quite make it out what they were saying. I had to hear so I stepped out of the shower quietly and peeked through the door crack.

My wife was talking about how she loved the way Hanna had decorated the bedroom. My wife was talking about how everything was pretty and beautiful and then she started telling Hanna how pretty and beautiful she was.

They were sitting on the bed. Hannah's tan thigh was exposed through her robe. From where I was watching. I could almost see her pussy from the bathroom.

Hannah started petting my wife telling her how beautiful and pretty she was. My wife was being shy and bashful telling Hannah that it wasn't so.

Wait, did I just see my wife put her hand on Hannah's thigh? I thought to myself no I must be seeing stuff. All of this fucking has got my mind blurred.

I must be dreaming, it looks like my wife stroking the inside of Hannah's thigh, and they are kissing? I looked in shock. I can't believe I'm witnessing this. My plain boring wife is making out with Hannah.

I knew my wife had a secret crush on Hanna, and she's let it slip out more than once, when she was drunk when we all have been partying together.

But this was more than a crush. My wife had her hand, rubbing Hannah's pussy, while kissing her on the mouth. And Hannah was feeling my wife up while kissing her back.

They broke off their kiss, and my wife Shelly stood up and took off her clothes. Hannah climbed up on the bed resting on the pillows. She untied a robe and opened it up. I was shocked as I watched Shelly crawl up on the bed. Shelly crawled up and dropped down and started Hannah's pussy.

Instinctively I wanted to run out and stop her, not because I was jealous, but because I had just came inside of Hanna's pussy, not more than 20 minutes ago.

I was still in shock. I still couldn't believe my wife was naked on the bed with her face down buried in Hannah's pussy.

I was shocked, I was scared, but I was also getting turned on. My wife didn't have any bi tendencies, or at least she's never showed it. But it looked like she knew what she was doing. Hannah seemed to be enjoying the way Shelly was licking her.

Shelly stopped licking Hannah's pussy and got off the bed and went over to the nightstand. It seems strange, but she knew exactly what she was doing, and what she was looking for.

Shelly pulled out a black leather harness and stepped into it, shimmying into it, pulling it up her thighs, hooking the strap around her waist and pulling it tight.

When she turned around, the harness had a big, black, monster looking cock dangling in front. She got up on the bed positioned herself between Hannah's thighs.

Shelly grabbed ahead of the black cock and positioned it into Hannah's sloppy wet hole. And just like a pro, she started thrusting, and was fucking in the shed out of Hannah right in front of my eyes.

Shelly had a really good rhythm and motion going and Hannah was really enjoying it. Shelly put her hands on the top of Hannah's s knees, pushing them out as far wide as she could, as she thrust in and out of her pussy.

Shelly, then put her hands under Hannah's knees and lifted her legs up, putting them on top of her shoulders and started fucking her faster.

I started wandering, has my wife been doing this to Hannah all along? With such skill and confidence, this could not be her first time.

Shelly stopped and pulled out of Hannah's sloppy wet pussy. Shelly looked right at Hannah and asked her if her maid was going to join us.

I slapped myself in the head, did I just hear what I thought I heard. And I could hear them both calling Francesca.

My wife shelly was calling for Francesca, the french maid to come out. Hannah was calling Francesca, telling her it's OK, come on out my dear.

Hannah got up off the bed and came into the bathroom and grab my hand. I was trembling, Hannah said, don't be scared darling, everything is gonna be OK.

Hannah pull me over to the bed and introduced me. Hannah said, Francesca I want you to meet my girlfriend Shelly. Then she said, Shelly, this is my girlfriend, Francesca. I didn't say anything I didn't know what to say.

Shelly spoke first, saying, I love your outfit, you're so pretty and sexy. And I loved watching you on the video. I loved seeing you with Hannah. a admit I was a little jealous. It was so hot watching you on the nanny cam.

And watching you take Jim's monster cock in your ass I wish I would've been here to see it up close. But I heard every sound.

My face turned white as a ghost. Shelly said, You don't remember, but last year Hannah, gave me the password to her nanny Cam to keep an eye on the nanny.

And for the last year, I've watched Hannah suck Jim, and I've watched him fuck her ass just the way I watched him fuck yours.

Hannah knew I had been watching. Knew I enjoyed it and one night when we were talking about it one thing led to another, and she help me come out of my shell. And I do mean cum out of my shell.

Her I had planned this whole thing after watching you drool over her hot ass Halloween night. Now are you just gonna stay there with your mouth wide-open? Or are you going to get on the bed with your mouth wide open and let me shove this black cock down it.

I was frozen, then, Hannah pushed me down on the bed right in front of Shelly. I was face-to-face with her big, black, monster dildo cock. I was looking up at her. She was looking down at me, and then she said, it's not going to suck itself.

Shelly said, I saw you take Jim's cock in your mouth so I know you can handle this one. it's OK don't be shy, now suck it! Suck my cock you little whore. Hanna jumped up and said, easy there, girl let's take it easy on Francesca. She's new to this whole cock thing.

Hannah got down beside me, she started, kissing me, and just like Jim had did, Shelly slit, her black cock through our lips. She fucked our lips as we were kissing.

And in one big stroke, she pulled back, thrusting hard until she had her black monster dildo cock wedged inside my mouth.

Hannah slid underneath me and started fishing my hard throbbing cock out of my panties, and started sucking me while I was sucking Shelly's big black monster cock.

Shelly was pretty vocal, I've never heard her so forceful and so strong. She was telling me to suck it. She was telling me how pretty I was how pretty my mouth was and how good it looked on her big black cock.

Hannah pulled out from underneath me right as Shelly said, enough of that sucking my little sissy. I want your ass.

She plopped her big black cock out of my mouth. She moved around behind me as Hannah slid back up in front of me.

Just like we had done earlier with Jim. Now it was Shelly, lifting up the hem and ruffles of my dress pulling my panties down exposing my ass.

Shelly, exclaimed, oh my what is this? as she pressed in on the butt plug that was sticking in my ass still. Shelly said, oh I see Hannah has helped you out. She's numbed up your little pussy. It looks like her butt plug has kept you dilated enough to take all of this black meat.

I could feel shelly, grabbing the butt plug, and she pulled hard as it pulled my asshole apart, expanding it to its maximum to allow it to pop out. Hannah tossed her the numbing cream.

Shelly said, this is the last time you're going to use the numbing cream. I want you to feel every vein of my cock when I slide it inside of you. And I'm sure Jim wants you to do the same, next time he fucks your tight little ass.

Oh yeah, Jim knows it's you also. He had caught Hannah and I one day. And he had been blackmailing us ever since.

He wanted my ass, but I told him I had a really tight virgin ass for him to fuck if he could just wait it would show up soon. And you did. And he really did enjoy it.

He did wish that he could've filled it full of cum, but you did such a good job with your mouth, swallowing all he had, he'll make sure next time he fills your ass first.

Shelly put the tip of her black cock onto my hole and pushed slowly sliding it all the way in as far as she could get it.

The cream had worked its magic and I could take it a lot easier than I took it from Jim earlier. I didn't even have to scream this time.

Hanna was ready and positioned right where she wanted to be so I could bury my face into her wet snatch.

Shelly started picking up rhythm and was fucking me good. She kept trying to match her thrusts to allow my face to be smashed into Hannah's glistening pussy.

Here I am on bed, getting my ass fucked again, this time by my prudish wife with a big black monster cock strapon, who was secretly fucking Hannah.

She was telling me to eat that cum right out of that pussy. Telling me how much I love getting my own cum. And how she could tell how much I loved, sucking Jim's cock and swallowing his cum.

Shelly stopped fucking my ass. She pulled out and said I want to see you eat your cum.

I want you to come on Hannah's tits, and like the good little cum slut I think you are I'm gonna watch you enjoy, licking it off of her nipples. All the while, I'm fuck your ass.

Shelly allowed me to slide back a bit and Hannah slid down. Her and started stroking my hard cock pointing it at tits.

I could feel Shelly get up behind me. I found her positioning the dildo into my ass. She told me to sit down on it. She was behind me.

I was straddling Hannah, and started bouncing up and down on shelly's monster dildo. Shelly was reaching around, grabbing my breasts as I stroked my cock.

I started bouncing up and down fuck myself on her dildo, jacking my own cock. I was picking up rhythm as I was getting close to coming.

Shelly was a little shocked, and how much I was enjoying it, she was on a loss for words, except for the occasional ride my cock bitch.

It didn't take long until I sat down as hard as I could on the dildo. At that moment, cloves of sticky cum, or shooting out of my cock landing on Hannah's tits.

It was another big load for me for five gloves, splattered across her breasts. Shelly grabbed my hips and pulled me back, still impaled on her dildo.

Shelly pushed my head down my face smashing it into the cum on Hannah's tits. She was telling me to eat that cum bitch. You fucking little cum slut.

Lick it! Lick it all up! Don't you dare miss a drop.

I licked and sucked and scooped up all the, I can get off of Hannah's tits I spent a little time on her nipples, nibbling and licking. And right as I was about to swallow, Hannah sat up and locked her lips onto mine. She loved cum in her mouth and wanted more of mine.

We were still kissing, and Hannah's tongue was searching every nook and cranny of my mouth for any traces of cum.

Shelly withdrew her dildo from my ass. And plopped the butt plug back in. She pulled up my panties.

There was a searing pain, she had smacked my pantied ass with a paddle. It almost caused Hannah and I to bump teeth.

She smacked my ass with the paddle again, and said, how dare you not share any of that cum with me. She had traded her strap on harness for a black, leather hard paddle.

Shelly pulled me around and started kissing me just like Hannah had been. We were locked in a deep, passionate kiss, more hotter, more sexier than anything we've ever done before.

She was kissing me, passionately, she was feeling my ass and the panties under the dress. She went from being so forceful to tender and we were making out like we had done when we were teenagers.

She fell back on the bed with me on top of her. She kept kissing me and grabbing my ass and pulling me into her. She broke off just enough to whisper in my ear. Fuck me.

I was still hard, I think from the butt plug and all of the erotic events that still, I cannot believe we're happening.

Her pussy was the wettest I have ever felt it. My cock slid right into her. And she was bucking up, fucking me. I didn't even have to thrust. I didn't even have to push my cock into her. Her rocking pelvis was fucking me.

She was so hot. I couldn't believe this is my wife. She was rocking her pelvis up pretty much fucking my cock. She started coming hard.

There was no way I was going to get any more come out of me today. So I just laid there with my cock positioned in her pussy.

She reached around my neck and pulled me close, kissing me and then whispered in my ear. I love you. I collapsed on top of her, and we just laid there, my cock still inside. Me between her thighs, the only thing separating us was the satin french maid dress.