Caught Out

Story Info
Neighbor has a surprise for me.
2.1k words
4
12.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awyldside
awyldside
68 Followers

This is only a fictional story.

The doorbell rings and my wife, Sue, gets up to answer it. She sees that it is our neighbor Donna, and happens to notice they are both wearing similar sundresses. The two have been friends for a while and Sue asks her in complementing on her dress.

Donna says "I love your flower bed under the windows". My wife is proud of her plantings and they start to discuss her garden work and how to help out Donna with hers.

After a while, Donna says "We have some other interests in common as well," as she is pulling out her phone. Donna scans through a few photos and turns it around to show Sue.

Sue's eyes get bigger as she sees her husband Barry, dressed in red stockings and garter belt, cock ring, some sort of lacy top and a collar with chains attached going into the top from the collar, walking around in the their kitchen.

"Wh..where did you get this, when?" she asks incredulously.

Donna matter-of-factly says "Oh, I was looking for my cat and had seen him around the back of your house. I chased him down by your back porch and happened to see a flash of color in your window and peeked in. I know I shouldn't have but was I curious."

Sue then noticed that the picture was framed by curtains as if someone had taken it from outside the patio door.

"I was so fascinated and turned on, I just had to snap a pic to keep." Donna continued. "I thought he may have been doing this on his own until I saw you walk in." She reached over and flipped to the next photo. And Sue saw herself standing there dressed similarly. Black crotch less stockings lacey bra and panties with a collar and gloves holding a crop.

Sue couldn't believe her eyes! Barry and she had been playing around with dominance games for a little bit and both enjoying their roles.

Donna continues saying "I thought it was cute and then I saw the next photo," and she flipped to the next shot. Here Barry was bending over to pick something off the floor and the gem end of a butt plug was clearly visible wedged between his cute little cheeks.

"Oh my gosh, Sue thinks, did I just think cute little cheeks?" Am I enjoying this? I should be in shock of someone else knowing about our play dates!

"I had no idea the two of you were into this type of thing" Donna continued. "Don't worry. It's ok. John and I like to play too." John is her husband. She took back the phone and thumbed through some more pictures and then turned it around so Sue could see more. Now Sue was looking at John, restrained on what she assumed was their bed. His arms were pulled up and cuffed above his head and his ankles cuffed to the foot of the bed spread eagle. But what really made her gawk and catch her breath, was seeing John wearing pink stockings with a pink garter belt and matching pink lacey bra. He also had a cock ring around his big erection and pink collar, a gag in his mouth and was blindfolded. She felt her pussy tingle. She could not believe this was turning her on!

"Do you like what you see?" asked Donna.

Sue could feel herself getting wet and just stared at the photo. Donna reached over and with her finger under her chin gently lifted Sue's face to look into her eyes. "I think you do".

Donna took back the phone and grabbed her hand and said " Come with me, I want to show you something." They went out the door and over to Donna and John's house.

Sue was thinking "What am I doing, why am I going with her, why am I so turned on?"

The two of them walked into Donna and John's house and up the stairs. Donna turned to Sue and raised her finger to her lips and whispered "Be quiet, no talking." Donna opened the door to the master bedroom suite and pulled Sue in behind.

Sue could not believe what see saw. There on the bed was John, just as in the picture. His cock was hard and pointed up his body slightly thicker than her husband Barry's but just as long.

He jumped when he hear Donna's voice say,

"Hello hubby, how are you?" "Mmmfff Mmmff" He just wiggled and tried to talk, the gag preventing him. "I've brought home a guest. You will have no idea whom it is as they watch you pleasure me." John started to struggle more but was securely tied down.

Sue shot a confused look over at Donna as she again raised a finger to her lips. She then lifted her sundress over her head and was surprised to see her naked underneath. Her breasts full and sitting high on her chest. Sue looks down her body, across her flat stomach to her shaved pussy. Just a little patch of hair in the shape of a heart above her slit.

Donna locked eyes with Sue and then grabbed John's cock and started stroking it.

"Do you want to cum baby?" she asked him. "It's been a whole week now hasn't it. These balls look so full of cum," as she fondled them. Sue could see the precum bubbling up and over his cock head. Donna reached out with her other hand and tweaked his nipple. Looking at Sue she said,

"Go ahead and play with the other one. He likes them twisted and pulled." Sue shook her head no and started to back up. Donna grabbed Sue's wrist and placed it on his chest. "Do it!" she commanded. Sue tried to pull away and Donna said "Remember those pictures I showed you? Wouldn't want anyone else to see them would you? Now do it!"

Sue was frightened. What would people think of her and her husband if anyone saw them? Donna released her wrist and Sue resigned herself and started to caress and pull on his nipple but at the same time felt her pussy tingle and get wetter. OMG she was enjoying this! How could her body betray her like this?

As Sue was watching herself play with John's tits, her mouth hung open amazed at what she was doing. Donna reached down and wiped up some of John's precum. In a swift motion she stuck her fingers in Sue's open mouth. "Taste" she simply said.

Sue's eyes popped open not believing what was happening. Donna's other hand grabbed the back of Sue's head and held her in place. She closed her mouth and sucked on Donna's fingers. Donna move them in and out, a fucking motion, making sure Sue got a good taste.

"Nice huh?" she said.

Sue's tongue rolled the flavor around her taste buds. It was nice. Slightly slimey, slightly salty, and a bit sweet too. She closed her eyes and savored the sensations on her tongue and then swallowed. "Mmmm." Escaped from Sue. Oh shit, thought Sue, did she hear that?

Sue feels Donna moving on the bed and opens her eyes to see Donna straddling John. She lines up his cock and her pussy and slowly descends. John gives a groan and arches his hips sensing her flesh.

"Mmmm that feels so good, doesn't it baby" she gently says. Donna points to John's nipples and Sue continues to molest them.

"Oooo I love this cock" she moans, and John mimics her utterances. "Now don't you cum, this is for my pleasure, not yours, yet" she tells him. She begins to ride him faster and faster her boobs bouncing on her chest. Her eyes are closed and Sue can see the juices on John's cock turn a frothy white. She is flooding his balls with her cum. Both are moaning and groaning with pleasure and ecstasy. Donna warns him again not to cum. Sue can see his cock throbbing and his balls pull up. He is going to cum. John lets out a muffled wail and shoves his hips up meeting her in the air. Donna cries out too with her own orgasm. Her breathing is loud and her chest is heaving. Again and again John pumps his semen into his wife.

After a minute they both slow down their thrusting hips and Donna settles down on John's spent cock and grinds her hips and pussy on him.

"I told you NOT to cum, bad boy. I wasn't done yet." She reaches over and releases the gag in his mouth. Sue notices with some shock that it is a penis shaped gag about three inches long.

Donna reaches down to hold her hand over her dripping pussy keeping the lips closed, she scoots up his body and plants that well used and leaking pussy directly on his mouth. "Now clean me and make me cum again bad boy" she admonishes.

Sue released his nips when Donna slid up and sat back to watch the spectacle. She could not believe how much cum was pouring from her drenched snatch. Some hers, but mostly his. He came a lot!

She could not stand it any longer. Releasing her inhibitions, Sue jams her hand under her dress into her panties and starts to furiously rub her clit and cums almost immediately.

Donna looks back with a wicked smile and points to Johns deflating cock.

"Clean up on aisle four" as she piercingly looks into Sue's eyes.

"Clean him!" she states. Sue starts to back up when Donna grabs her wrist again and says,

"Remember those photos, it would be a shame for them to get out on the internet. With your mouth. Do it!" she commands.

Sue can't believe the predicament she is in. Shaking her head knowing that she does not want other people to know about her spicy sex life, she is trapped and has to submit. Also thinking that Barry is going to pay for her predicament.

She lowers her mouth to the dripping slimy cock. Her first impression was how hot his cock is, practically steaming, as well as how much of the mixed cum was still there. She slid her mouth down the softening member all the way to her throat and then sucked as she pulled back up cleaning his cock in one motion. The flavors of the combined cums were intoxicating. Donna's tartness and his sweetness. Sue swallowed and went back for more. She fondled his huge balls and was surprised to feel something in his ass. She looked down and saw a pink jewel plugging him, similar to Barry's in the photo.

She tried to get more of his cock into her mouth but now he was starting to harden again. She bobbed up and down enjoying the reaction John was giving her. She reached under his cock and started to juggle his damp balls some more. Before long he was fully erect again and she could no longer get his fullness into her throat. She grabbed his cock with her other hand and started to stroke him as well as suck him. She figured in for a penny in for a pound. She felt Donna reach back and rubbed Sue's pussy over her panties pushing them into her cunt encouraging her to finish.

"Go on, make him cum. Suck that cock. Drink his cum. Swallow it down," she ordered. Sue felt herself cumming on Donna's fingers as John's cock swelled and let loose a torrent of fresh cum. She quickly swallowed again and again, so much. She noted the flavor of John's cum now minus Donna's juices. Delicious she thought. Different from Barry's, but just as good tasting.

Sue gathered her wits and stood up. Donna rose off of John's face noting the glaze that covered it. He was smiling. "Thank you Mistress" he said. Donna keeps her eyes fastened on Sue's. She then threw the dress over her head and put an arm around Sue's waist guiding her out to the front door.

"Thanks for your participation. That was fun, didn't you think?" she asked Sue.

Sue just kept walking forward actually savoring the juices in her mouth.

Donna spun Sue around and said." I asked you a question. Did you like that?"

Sue was embarrassed and just nodded her head looking at the floor.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, I did."

Donna pulled Sue to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and said "I knew you would. We'll talk later. Maybe get the four of us together for dinner one night," Donna suggested with a sly grin.

Sue staggered home wondering what she and her husband and were getting themselves into.

But before she went into her home, she was smiling.

awyldside
awyldside
68 Followers