Tit for Tat

Story Info
Husband gets a sudden call from wife at night.
1.1k words
3.9
20k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the tips to keep me motivated. This is a short story. The characters are over the age of eighteen. Please give your valuable feedback if you enjoy the story. Thank You.

David's phone buzzed under his pillow, waking him instantly. He silenced it as fast as he could; even in the dead of night, the vibration sounded loud. He peered at the screen with his drowsy eyes to see who was calling. The incoming call was from his wife, Linda.

David and Linda had been married for eight years. They met in college and married shortly after they graduated. He was on a business trip and had just fallen asleep in his hotel room when he received the call.

"Hello?" he said, receiving the phone call.

There was no answer although he could hear breathing on the other end.

"Hello, Linda?" he repeated, sitting up on the bed.

Again, no response. He heard a voice just as he was about to hang up the phone and call her back.

"David?"

"Yeah, Linda?" he said anxiously. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she said in a soft tone.

David had not noticed before, but he could now hear music playing in the background. Linda had never been a fan of music, especially rock music. He became confused as to why she was listening to rock music at this time.

"Linda?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, why are you asking?"

"I can hear some rock music playing."

Again, no reply from her. He knew that no one would ever call in the dead of the night unless there was something terribly wrong.

"Can you hear my voice clearly, honey?" she asked.

David noticed that his wife sounded drunk.

"Where are you, Linda?" he questioned, raising his voice.

Suddenly, David heard his wife giggle and spoke extremely closer to the phone so that her voice sounded muffled.

"I want you listen to me carefully, David!"

"I'm all ears," he responded. "What do you want me to listen to?"

"I want you to listen... as Richard fucks me!"

David froze. He couldn't believe what he had just heard his wife say. His gut clenched, and his heart felt as if it stopped beating.

Another giggle from the other end of the phone.

"He covered my face with his cum after I had given him a tit-fuck," she giggled. Her voice sounded full of lust, and for the first time, David heard another man laughing.

"You're drunk, Linda," David said calmly, feeling a vile taste came to his mouth. "Go back home."

"I'm already at home, sweetheart," she chuckled. "Richard has come to say hi."

David heard her move away from the phone and speak to someone else.

"I'm going to hang up, Linda!" David exclaimed, disgusted.

"NO!" she yelled. "You are going to sit there and hear me get fucked hard by him!"

Linda's voice never sounded so ugly in her husband's ears. David heard a sudden grunt and then a long pause.

"Oh, David... Richard just put a butt plug into my ass," she gasped. "He is also much bigger than you."

"Hi, David."

A very deep, familiar male voice hit his ears..

"Tell my husband what you are doing," Linda said, staying away from the phone.

"I'm fucking your wife," Richard grunted. "She is so fucking hot!"

David thought of hanging up the phone, but somehow he couldn't.

"David, honey?" she said. "Can you hear me?"

He didn't answer, but she realized by the sound of his breathing that he could hear them.

"Tomorrow, I'll go with Richard to his friend's house, and while they watch soccer, I'll take care of them," she giggled maliciously.

"When you see your wife tomorrow evening, your slut wife will have taken several loads in each of her holes."

David could hear Linda laughing in the background when Richard said this. He didn't understand why the guy was trying to humiliate him.

"Aaahhh... Mmmmm..."

On the other end of the phone, Linda moaned. The phone was close enough that he could hear the rhythmic, familiar grunting and heavy breathing of his wife. He could imagine her face and how her body jerked to the movements of Richard's cock within her.

"Good... night... David!"

Linda's voice shook with each thrust given by Richard.

"This is not the good way to say goodnight to your husband, Linda," Richard said.

"Please don't stop!" she whimpered and begged.

"Tell him," he ordered.

"I love you honey, and I miss you too."

Linda's voice didn't sound very sincere to her husband as she said those words. David couldn't resist for long, and he slammed the phone down on the bed.

"What happened?" a tired female voice spoke from the other side of the bed.

"It was Linda," he said, taking a glance at the young, blonde woman. "She's getting fucked by a guy."

There was no response from the blonde woman, but he felt her hand slip up his naked butt, and her fingers wrap around his hard cock.

"Someone has become hard by his wife getting fucked by another guy," she chuckled as she rolled over on top of her married lover.

She moved in such a way that her thighs straddled his slim hips before the massive hard-on slipped into her wet, craving canal. She was able to do so after years of practice with her lover, David.

"Do you want me to forget about the phone call, Maria?" he said.

Maria remained silent. She leaned forward so that he could feel her heavy breathing right over his face and began to move her butt smoothly up and down. He felt a tight wetness around his pulsating manhood as her cunt gripped it like a vice.

"Yes!" she groaned with pleasure.

He placed her hands on either side of her waist while she continued bobbing up and down on his long, thick meat. Every time she lowered herself, he saw his boner engulfed by her cunt.

"Who is fucking your wife?" Maria asked, as she picked up the pace, faster and faster, taking herself on the verge of an orgasm.

David, too, felt he couldn't hold himself any longer.

"She is getting fucked by your husband, Richard," he groaned, filling her soaked cave with his thick, creamy seed.

Maria stared at David as her legs began to tremble, and her whole body shook with an intense orgasm.

"Yes!" he said and nodded. "They both know we've been fucking each other for a long time."

Copyright © 2023 princess_stacey. All Rights Reserved.

All content published on this account is copyrighted material belonging to princess_stacey. The stories and poems published on this Literotica account may not be distributed or published on other websites.