Caught Out by My Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
A married daughters lust for her insatiable daddy continues
6.2k words
4.62
12k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
60 Followers

This is part 3 of the love and lust story of Alicia and the seduction by her of her dad, Rory.

It can be read as a stand alone but best read in continuance of the earlier stories, to understand her desires.

So far, her dad, Rory has been caught masturbating whilst watching porn by his 40 year old married daughter, well, his Step-daughter, which made these whole episodes so much worse, in his mind, than just sordid sex with another woman, she was a daughter who has got, and actually has had for a many years, lustful fantasies about him and she uses his guilt to sex-blackmail him for her own lustful desires.

He has let his feelings finally get the better of himself and reluctantly joined in her fantasies of lustful fucking, squirting and masturbation on more than one occasion.

And this is where we continue with poor Rory, (yes, I know, not so poor Rory, with the desires we all have about someone close to us, you mum's have about a son, or maybe, a daughter, and us dads have about a daughter, and all the fantasies we want that he's having) and the recently fucked and sexually fulfilled Alicia.

Anyway, let's continue................

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

"Fancy some anal?" asked her daddy.

Words he never thought he'd hear from himself to any woman other than his wife, Thora, let alone to his daughter, Alicia.

"Pardon?" she asked, sitting up in the bed to face him, startled but smiling, the bed they currently shared after her lastest seduction of her poor dad, her body still covered in his cum after he had masturbated and shot his multiple loads over her, at her demand.

She continued, "Do I fancy some anal? anal sex! Come on daddy, I certainly do. I know you like it more than mum, she told me. I asked her about doing it when I first got married and was unsure if it hurt, which it can do apparently, but if done carefully and tenderly it's a wonderful feeling according to mum, it drives your desires to another level and the feeling of when a man shoots his fluid up into you is something else, so mum says, and I know you will treat me with respect."

Rory replied "I know its my suggestion, but you don't think that I might be over stepping the mark and going to far, I know you've seduced me, you've wanked me, you've fucked me and are still threatening to tell mum I seduced you, but do you fancy anal? Or as your mum says 'give me a good bum fuck', so?"

Rory was still struggling with his desires. He loved anal, the tight feeling of the woman's sphincter muscles gripping his shaft when he pumped and drove his cock in deep, and the beautiful tightening of them around his shaft when his wife came, her orgasms squeezing his cock, her muscles making him come whether he wanted to or not.

But arse fucking his daughter, her ass, anal, now that's a bit different than Alicia sucking him, wanking him or her wanting and then letting him lick her cunt, sucking her moist panties she presented him with, and then her juices. But he now felt his own fantasy levels rising, his desires starting to get the better of him, just as Alicia's have been doing to her.

"Dad, can I be honest with you?" she asked.

He laughed, "honest? you've been fucking my brains out, on demand, against my desires for a week, how much more honest can you get!"

Alicia grinned, "No seriously, I've never had real anal", she shyly admitted.

Alicia continued, "My husband will tongue rub my rim, his finger nail will stimulate my rosebud and I use my toys for anal stimulation and penetration but I've never had the real thing. I've even had girlfriends finger me there with 2, 3 and even 4 fingers, wriggling them inside my bottom, but never a real cock. My anal orgasm seems false. Everything makes my knees weak, I can squirt but it's never the real thing".

Rory looked at her, smiled, and tenderly took both her hands in his, "Sweetheart, I'd never hurt you, I'd want it to be so pleasurable. I'll be so gentle, the experience will be so good that you'll want to tell mum about us. But don't!"

They both laughed as they held hands like teenage lovers.

She continued, "I want the feeling of a warm hard fleshy shaft, the slither of the cock head covered in pre-cum pushing into and stretching me, and the hot explosion of a man shooting his spunk in my arse, the thought of a red hot volcano of an ejaculation really excites me, mum says it's what she loves about anal, so please daddy, I'm an anal virgin and I need you to take me, I'm pleading, arse fuck me daddy! So, Yes, answering your question, I want anal."

They lay in bed, side by side for an hour, in a tight embrace, Rory was thinking about what she said, what he'd suggested and now what she was asking him to do, all whilst Alicia was drifting in and out of being asleep and dreaming in her father's arms, safe and secure, where any girl likes to be, and that it might actually and really happen.

And what a dream it was she had.

**** 'She was naked, on her knees. Her breasts hanging free, her nipples proud and hard and just rubbing the satin sheet below her that she was knelt on, adding further stimulation as she rocked to and fro.

Her body was covered in a perfumed massage oil, the heady smell intoxicating her. From her shoulders, arms, tummy, thighs and her warm buttocks. All lovingly applied to her by her Rory, in the hour of foreplay whilst they had the passion that was building up to this moment. A moment where he was going to fuck her arse, penetrating her cute little puckered rosebud.

He knelt behind her, naked just like her.

His cock was hard, smoothered in oils to make this penetration easier, and it was dripping ribbons of pre-cum onto her calf's, as he prepared her for this moment.

He let the tip of his shaft just touch, in fact, tickle the entrance to her soul, as he leaned forward, his stomach and chest resting on her back as he reached round to her front and fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples, causing her to arch her back, open her thighs and raise her bottom several more inches.

As he caressed her tits, squeezing her nipples to increase the electricity running through her body and edged his cock closer so that the mushroom tip was at her entrance, causing it to twitch and open slightly, whilst resting her head on the pillow she placed her hands on each buttock cheek, pulling them apart, making his entrance easier.

She tilted her head to the left and said "See how I help your daddy to enter me, this is what a lover does, this is what we want you to do, Alicia, when daddy fucks you. Okay Rory, enter me, anal fuck me, let's show our daughter what fun and pleasure anal sex gives you."

And as Alicia sat on the bed, just inches away from her dad whilst he was penetrating her mum, she leaned closer, held her mums hand, leaned forward and kissed her buttock cheek, watching in erotic splendour as her daddy fucked her mummy, just two inches infront of her wide eyes.

He drove his cock into Thora's arse, all the way to its hilt, his stomach coming to rest against her cheeks, and his balls resting against her pussy.

And he stopped. He didn't pull out, or pound it into her with a rhythm. He just let her feel it, her inner muscles contracting, squeezing his cock along its full length.

Thora turned her head and looked at Alicia, smiled and said "Put your left hand on my tummy and your right one on daddy's bottom."

Which she did.

Thora continued, "Now push daddy into me, and as he reaches my depths, squeeze my tummy and force him out, then keep going, push squeeze push squeeze, build up a tempo. You decided whether he fucks me fast or slow.".

And that's what she did.

"Now comes the best bit, it's what I love to do, but you can do it for me today, so whilst daddy is pushing into me, push two fingers into my vagina, and aim them backwards, you'll feel his shaft, from inside my cunt walls, then tell him to pump, slowly and you can feel his shaft working up to his ejaculation".

And so she did.

She moved her hand off her dad's bottom, and entered her mother's vagina. She could feel the warmth and wetness of her mum, and then, turning her hand, placed them on the pussy walls seperating it from her back passage, and there it was, her dad's cock, hard and strong, she could feel its tip, the foreskin pulled all the way back, seperated from her probing fingers by 1mm of thin skin, but it was a glorious feeling, of him, her daddy, having anal sex with her mum, whilst she finger fucked her mum.

This was amazing, what an erotic sensation for all three of them.

Imagine this, dad having anal sex with his wife, whilst his daughter fingers her mother and all the while teasing her fathers cock from inside her mums vagina, or as mum sees it, husband arse fucking her whilst her daughter fingers her cunt.

A true family fuck fest.

Thora shook, quivered and gasped, "fucking yes, that's my girl, you're fucking me, my girl is fucking me, my husband is fucking me, it's a fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." And she gushed, her cunt exploded her orgasm fluid like never before. It soaked her, the bed and Alicia.

The contractions of her pussy and her arse squeezed his cock so tightly that he lost all control, shooting rope after rope of sperm into Thora.

All the while Alicia felt the expulsion of both sets of juices, the pulsing of the orgasm as one hand was on her mums stomach and the other inside her vagina feeling her fathers cock squirting stream after stream of cum into her. She was at one with her daddy's cock.

"My turn, my turn please." cried Alicia! ******

Alicia sat bolt upright, eyes wide open, her heart racing, what a dream she'd had, would that ever happen? Could that ever happen? She then looked at her daddy and said, "Yes, yes, I want anal, NOW, just like mum. Fill me with your spunk."

Rory looked shocked at how suddenly and abruptly she acted, one minute she was askeep in his arms, the next she was wide awake. He asked her what happened and she told him of her dream, in great detail.

She lay there, her heart still pounding, her fingers now pushed into her own pussy, whilst her other hand massaged Rory's shaft, and caressed his balls.

She had no intention of bringing her father to orgasm, she wanted to save his fluid for when he filled her anal cavity, but she had every desire to masturbate until she came, saying "I'm nearly ready daddy, please finger me at the back. Work me and treat me like you treat mummy."

She passed him a tube of lube from the bedside table, he coated his fingers, and rubbed her sweet cute bud, until it was coated and moist. Then he teased her opening with one finger tip, wriggling it in up to his first knuckle.

"Oh boy, here it comes. Work it daddy, push, I'm ready, willing and fucking desperate."

And that's what he did. She lay on her back, legs bent, knees and feet wide apart.

He leant up on his elbow, and so he could see what he was doing. He could see his middle finger in her bottom, and he pushed, slowly, until it was all inside his daughter. Then he rotated his hand, clockwise, then anti-clockwise, feeling her canal, feeling it clench and squeeze him.

Her breathing got heavier and deeper, "Oh my fucking lord, you fucking wonder man, do that again, but faster, and don't fucking stop."

And that's what he did, twisting and turning his finger deep inside her.

His cock was hard, but nothing else mattered at that moment. He didn't want a wank or to fuck her, he was intent on satisfying her carnal need.

After several minutes of toying with his finger and watching her breathing gasp, her body squirm and massage her own tits frantically, as she had minutes before whilst she dreamt of her mother doing it, he slid a second finger into her, "Oh my, fuck fuck fucking shit, what are you doing!" she exclaimed.

Rory told her and said "Two more fingers and you'll be ready."

Laughing, she said, " Two more fingers and I'll be willing and wanting to fuck mum."

He twisted his hand around, wriggling his fingers, before adding a third and finally a fourth.

By now Alicia was a jibbering wreck.

She shuddered, she shook, her squealed, she gasped and she begged for her mum to come and help her and she squirted stream after stream of her juices, flooding the bed and the floor.

Her legs had lost all feeling, her nipples burned where she'd squeezed, pulled and abused them, her pussy throbbed after she'd rubbed and squeezed her lips and she lay in a pool, no, a lake of cum. But she knew the best was yet to come, or at least she hoped so.

He'd fingered her arse to the point where she'd lost the ability to make a decision.

The moment was near, for both of them. Her to loose her anal virginity, him to take it, to sodomise his daughter, the one person his wife trusted him with more than any other, to look after and keep safe. And he was about to...............

The room, the bed, the sheets were covered in the heady spicy erotic fragrances of spunk, pussy juice and their breath.

What he was about to do, could he talk her out of it, or just do it after he'd suggested it in the first instance.

He had one awful dilemma. He wanted to, she wanted him to do it. But mostly he was still thinking about whether to get dressed and go home to his wife, her mother.

She'll be wondering where he is, surely? He'd got Alicia to a level of ecstasy she'd never known, and as he looked at her rosebud, her cute arse, he knew then..........

Alicia stirred, he nuzzled her neck, kissed her cheek and whispered to her, asking the question "Ready, sweetheart?"

Continuing, he asked, "Are you sure, there's no going back when I'm in you half a inch. I can stop now, but once I penetrate I'm going to keep going. You sure you want me to bugger you, arse fuck you, have anal? And I'm not pulling out at the magic moment. I'm going to cum, shoot my load, fill your arse full of spunk, you want that do you?"

Thinking he'd talk her out of it, seeing if she had had a second thought, even a guilt complex, but she answered "No,no fucking way, let's get anal fucking daddy."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him full on the lips and said "Thank you, it means a lot."

And so they did it.

She knelt up, doggy style, closing her eyes as she remembered the dream she had 20 minutes ago. Pulling her cheeks open, she watched her dad lube his cock, and her arse, letting him liberally coat it, then said "Stop!"

She rolled onto her back, and said "I love you dad, kiss me, kiss me gently, no tongues, just pure affection."

And so he did, tenderly on her forehead, her cheek and finally on her lips. Tenderly they embraced, in the most wonderful lip-lock imaginable. Her soft lips tasted like heaven.

She closed her eyes, smiled, and rolling over on to her front again, said, "Take me daddy, fuck my arse, come in me, let us be one."

He knelt up in unison with her, placed his hands on her buttocks, pulled them apart, saw her rosebud twitch in anticipation, then nuzzled his dripping cock at her entrance and leaned closer to her. His cock tip was brushing her anus and he slowly pushed, edging his cock into her. No more than one inch penetrating her.

She inhaled, gasping, lifting her head and exclaimed, "I'm not a virgin now, ride me daddy, ride me like a bronco."

And in he went, inch after inch, until his full throbbing cock was in her, he'd impaled her like he did with Thora.

It took about 5 minutes to reach that point, of gentle persuasion, not wanting to hurt her, during which she never made a sound, never spoke, just took all of him, and then it happened.........

She bucked, pushing back onto him, her butt cheeks rubbing his stomach, then moving forward as if getting off his cock, leaving just one inch in, then driving backwards, taking him again.

She continued the rhythm, with him building it as well, until within 30 seconds they were in a pounding frenzy. Him, ramming all his length into her, whilst she backed into him absorbing his full cock.

Banging, thrusting, pounding, the two of them hammered away for maybe 5 minutes then she came, her orgasm making her dizzy, her head feeling as if exploding, "jesus, fuck, wonderfuckingful, fuck, now let me feel you daddy, come, squirt your spunk into me, come in me now."

And he did, he exploded into her, rope after rope of salty, sticky, oozing cum, filled her back passage.

If he could have seen her face, he'd have seen the tears of joy running down her cheeks, whilst her eyes rolled to the back of her head in orgasmic pleasure.

They fell forward, him on top-of her, still ajoined, but exhausted. Sweat was rolling off his brow, whilst she felt his spunk oozing out of her, running forward from her bottom, trickling over her pussy lips, kissing them tenderly before pooling under her on to the already sodden sheets.

"Fuck me daddy, you know how to cum, how to please a girl. I don't think I'll walk properly ever again, but it was marvellous, it's just as mum said it was."

And then, just to announce to the whole worls, or anyone who was listening, exclaimed "My daddy just buggered me, my daddy just took my anal virginity, my daddy filled my arse with his spunk", and repeated it over and over again, by the fourth time, she was giggling and shouting it, so loud that if a neighbour had been walking past the house they would have heard it and knew what sordid lustful fucking was taking place between these two family members.

Thankfully, nobody was outside.

Slowly his cock shrank, and slid out of her, but still nestled between her cheeks. She wriggled will pleasure and contentment.

They snuggled down, he rolled over, to face his lover and then they were wrapped in each others arms for a while, getting their heat rate to somewhere near normal, then Alicia spoke, "You better get home daddy, mum will start to worry. Thank my lover." and kissed him.

After getting dressed he finished the jobs he started when he first arrived and 3 hours later got home to Thora, with her asking "Let me guess, she found other things for you to do?"

Rory replied "oh, you know her so well."

Feeling sorry for him after working all day and after a coffee she said "Fancy some afternoon sex? my treat. You work so hard doing these jobs for Alicia. I know she thanks you, but without payment. She appreciates everything you do for her but let me pay you on her behalf."

He smiled, thinking if only his wife knew how appreciative their daughter was.

Unable to refuse in case his refusal rang alarm bells as he never turned down an offer like that, up the stairs they went and stripping off they jumped straight in to bed for an afternoon romp, which was to be an energetic 50 minutes to say the least.

Before they finished and whilst he was slowly building up a rhythm prior to fucking her and during spooning her, his cock slowly riding in and out of her moist pussy, his second dripping cunt of the day, she turned to him and looking over her shoulder, she said, "Alicia has been asking me all about anal sex, if we do it, and should she do it, how should I answer her?"

Rory froze, then said "Cor blimey, didn't think I'd hear those words whilst we screwed, discussing our Alicia's sex life, and her desire to have anal sex, anyway, before I answer and before we discuss our daughter having anal what do you think about US having anal now? please!" a thought to distract Thora from further discussions on Alicia having anal.

Without warning or any further conversation Thora got on her knees, balancing her head on the pillow, put both hands on each buttock cheek, pulling them apart, exposing her deep pink rosebud and said "I think this answers your question, grab the lube, after your tongue has had a visit".

And that's what he did.

Flicking her rim with his tongue, then rolling it round and round and round as if he was chasing a sweetie round his mouth, finally pushing the tip into her tight pink hole. And then he gave a little squirt of jelly lube, his hands on her hips, nuzzling the hot bulbous head of his cock where moments earlier his tongue had been, and with the smallest motion forward and feeling a little resistance he felt his cock tip enter Thora.

64169
64169
60 Followers
12