Caught Out by My Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he heard a tiny gasp and a sigh.

He was in his wife.

Less than 90 minutes earlier his cocked had been inside Alicia.

Thankfully Thora was oblivious to that.

And then she rocked her hips backwards and forwards as she felt his cock slide in, inch by inch, until his whole shaft was in her ass, being squeezed and then those words he loved, "OK, pump, pump fucking hard, let me feel all of you."

So he did, slowly at first, one thrust every 10 seconds, then 8, to 6, then 3,2 and finally every second, the tempo was raised, thrusting into her, him pushing forward, his wife pushing backwards.

Oh boy, they knew how to screw anally. He could feel his balls banging her cunt lips, so he knew he was all in.

And as he could feel his balls tighten, building in rhythm to his climax, his cock pulsing, firing jet after jet of hot thick fluid from his cock deep into her inner soul.

She could feel its warmth, she could feel his cock pulsing, twitching and ejecting every last bit of its fluid out of it. The sensation of him stretching her, banging her and then filling her became too much. Her pussy pulsed, her arse flexed and then she came too.

Shaking and juddering, her organsm juice dripping from her pussy, and her puckered little arse now overflowing with his cum, it seeping out and running down her inner thigh, then she said "I think I"ll tell Alicia anal is great, she must try it, she must feel that bubbling volcano just as you shoot your load, filling her cavity with hot salty spunk, releasing everything you had to give. If she has anal sex anything like I've just had from you, she'll want it again and again. She could do with someone who's a teacher like you."

They both collapsed into a heap on the bed.

"Whatever made you say that? You make it sound like I should teach her. She won't even discuss sex when I'm in the room so I can't discuss anal sex with her, that's a mum job." he asked.

She replied "I didn't mean that, silly, Well, if she ever had what I've just had she'd know how wonderful it was. I'll tell her to get her act together and get it, a bit of motherly advice."

Alacia and Rory didnt see, speak or text for a few days, and Thora never mentioned whether she'd had the conversation, so the matter had been dropped he guessed.

A week later Rory had to deliver a parcel to Alicia's house and as she was at work he knew he'd be safe going round mid-morning, no extra sex demands, that was until he saw her F-type Jaguar parked on the drive and her standing chatting to a neighbour. Shit, bad timing he thought, but I"ll just drop it and run.

No chance.

She invited him in, of course, as daughters do, nice manners, taking the parcel from him and said "coffee?"

Why not, nothing wrong with that so he sat in the lounge while she went in the kitchen. Two minutes later she shouted "give me a hand with the tray please," and obliging, he went to the kitchen and there she was!

She was bent over the centre kitchen island, fully clothed but with her lemon coloured cotton dress bunched up to her waist and her bare legs, thighs and buttocks totally exposed. No knickers to keep her dignity covered.

Her pale soft buttock cheeks, with the sun tanned lines of her bikini, facing towards him. Her luscious pink labia exposed and glistening as the morning sun caught the globules of pussy juice on her lips and starting to drip down her thighs.

And her head was turned to face him, smiling, "mum told me about the other afternoon when you left here. Three hours of sex here with me then home to ass-fuck her for an hour. Daddy, you have some stamina. So the deal is this, one hour of more anal with me now and you are off the hook, OK?"

He had no option, say no and Thora found out, say yes and he'd have to ass-fuck his daughter, again, but at least he got more anal, and there it was, staring him in the face, her pretty pert bottom. So smooth, so firm, so fucking enticing.

Looking down at his groin she whispered "I think I'm addicted to anal sex, can't get it out of my mind after the other day, You're a wonderful arse fucking super good daddy and I see you are ready," as his fully erect hardened penis was already pushing to escape from his trousers.

She reach forward and unzipped his corduroy pants and as they fell to the floor she eased his underwear down, over his hardened cock and watched it spring back up, so inviting, his long hard shaft, one that she'd licked, sucked, hand wanked and she'd ridden so expertly, and now was going to enter her again from a completely different angle.

"Take me here please, in my kitchen, but be gentle, fuck my arse daddy, I want you."

She was bent over the work surface, one hand gathereing up her dress so as to expose her flesh, the other taking her weight on her elbow, to allow daddy access to her.

Kneeling behind her, he started with Alicia as he would with Thora, slowly and gently using his hands to rub her buttock cheeks, massaging them, using his fingers to pummel her flesh, innocently, and every so often letting a finger run down between her cheeks, further each time until it touch the rim, lightly, ever so gently, as if his hands were feathers.

"Oh fuck, you tease, so near my cunt, so near by arse, hurry up and fuck me, ram your cock in me, take my cherry." she screamed, hoping the house windows were closed and the neighbours couldn't hear her begging her daddy to fuck her arse, to commit the ultimate incestuous sin.

She squirmed a little, arched her back, her legs flexed and she breathed slowly, every so often, and in unison with his probing finger she made a little inhale noise and then a gasp.

She'd never experienced anything like it, her lovers before marriage, her girlfriends, her husband or from her daddy previously. This was something different.

This was open and rustic fucking. Dressed but naked in the kitchen. Where her husband will be later having a coffee, and right now, where she was enticing her husband to arse fuck her.

She'd read it in novels, seen it in films, and right now it was happened.

Kitchen sex.

Then he stopped.........and she could then feel his breath where moments earlier his finger had been, now his face was so close to her bottom, she started inexplicably panting, even though there was no penetration, yet!

He pulled her cheeks apart, gently, and softly blew air on to her skin, onto her soft pink crater and then started to touch her with his tongue. Running it round the rim, flicking it and then the moment she was waiting for, he pushed the tip of his tongue into her, in and out repeatedly, like he was lapping cream from a bowl, only this time it was her bowl.

"Yes, you daughter fucker, you naughty boy, go on, lap and suck my arse, come on daddy, take your girl, fuck me." cried Alicia.

She lifted her head, and looked out of the kitchen window, expecting to she clouds, birds, sunshine.

Instead she saw her neighbour, in her own garden, and was waving and smiling at her. To the neighbour it looked like Alicia was reading her mobile phone, little did she know, out of sight and below the worktop level, Alicia's fatherwas licking her arse in preparation for giving her a good fucking.

Alicia laughed. "If only she could see you, carry on licking, I'm having sex in front of my neighbour, how fucking horny is this!"

And she squirted, gushing her fluids across the kitchen floor.

He was so close to her he could smell her cum and easing away from her flesh he could see rivulets of moisture running from her pussy down to her ankles, pooling on the tiled floor. She was gagging for it, for him, from him, her daddy.

Fuck me, this is so wrong he thought, but fuck, what an opportunity, and anal too, baby, it was time.

Time to fuck his daughter, a beautiful young woman, and being in his 60's this opportunity wouldn't come along again. Make the most of it, it's her that wants you, you are just satisfying her carnal needs, he thought.

Her legs were long, lean and strong but right now they were buckling and shaking, with anticipation of her first anal fuck in her kitchen. No bedroom tenderness, this was rustic and rough, primitive carnal desire, but as her orgasm rose from deep within as his touch drove her crazy, she knew it was what she'd craved all her adult life.

She wanted to be treated like a woman, and a whore, and a daughter and a lover all at the same time.

She didn't care who knew what they had been doing, what they were doing.

At that moment she felt she could tell her husband, her mother and even the whole world on social media, but most of all she was telling the only man she'd ever really loved, her daddy.

"Daddy, I love you with all my heart." She told him.

She knew now she had to have anal sex, to feel her daddy's cock drive into her arse again, and it would be just as her mother said it would.

Pure orgasmic.

"Are you ready?" he asked,

"Oh you'll never fucking know how ready I am daddy," she whispered, her voice breaking and biting on her lip as she knew what was coming and if what had happened for the last 10 minutes was anything to go by then heaven and ecstasy was round the corner.

She pointed to the lube on the worktop and stood on her tip toes, in anticipation..

He wanted her to feel every moment, just as Thora does, but this wasn't about her, his wife, this was about him and Alicia, his daughter, so he stood up and leaned against her, whispering gently, "No, no lube, just me. I want you to feel me."

His chest was on her back and he felt her lean into him, pushing back. He took hold of his cock and guided it onto her rim and her loud gasp startled him, "It's ok, I'll be gentle, but if it hurts tell me and I'll pull out," he said.

"I trust you dad, I don't care if it hurts, no pain no orgasm, that's the motto now, now take me," she beggingly replied.

And with that he pushed, his cock tip entering her, just half an inch, and she shook from head to toe, and in he went.

She was very tight, the entry to her bottom forcing back his foreskin, but inch by inch he ventured, each small entry getting another gasp and her panting increased, and then she bucked, pushing backwards, ever so slowly but helping him get in further until his balls were rubbing on her pussy.

He could feel it so he guessed she could. She had the full length, her first real rustic anal fuck and she'd taken the lot. The whole damn thing, from its bulbous head to where it connected to his groin. His balls slapped her pussy lips.

They stood as one, locked together, full anal penetration, his cock embedded to its hilt in his daughter arse, motionless, her feeling his length inside her, her dad feeling her anal cavity muscles squeeze him and her orgasm built, silently, no pushing, no thrusting, no squirming, just engagement of two lovers, like statues.

And then it happened!

She gushed, she squirted, again, she nearly flooded the kitchen floor and then she moved, forward first, inch by inch, then backwards with the same motion, building the distance and tempo until it was a aggressive thrusting, riding his cock, taking and giving pleasure to both of them, and as she moved so did Rory, thrusting, banging, pushing and then as she felt him growing, that pre-shoot feeling you get, she squealed "Fill me daddy, NOW, fucking fill me, empty your cum inside me, I want your hot spunk in my arse, just like mummy gets, I want you, NOW, please!"

Then it happened.

He came, shooting load after load, flexing his cock muscles until every last drop of his cum was spent, her ass full of him. And they lay bent over together on the worktop. His spunk dripping from her tight bottom, oozing slowly, running towards her pussy, down the rear of her thighs.

They'd done it before, but it felt like the first time. She had such a tight little arse. He'd taken her cherry, he'd arse fuck his daughter in her kitchen and then shot his load in her.

She was crying, sobbing, the tears flowing, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," he exclaimed.

"Oh it didn't hurt daddy, it was amazing, you were wonderful. I just loved every sensation, thank you." she sobbed.

Getting dressed she took his hand with one of hers, the other she placed on his cheek, smiling and every so softly said,

"I love you dad, thank you for that, you treated me like any daughter should be treated, all tender and loving. Although maybe not with a good fucking. It was a wonderful experience, last week you took my anal virginity with love. Today we did it in my kitchen, I wanted the whole world to watch us. I'm forever in your debt. You are off the hook, no more threats, but know this, I love you not just because you are my dad but with pue unadulterated lust and admiration. Every time you make love to mum or have anal sex with her you will think of me and these moments together. I will treasure every moment we fucked, and know this, I won't ask you again to fuck me, but if you ever fancy a fumble, a pussy to suck and lick, a fuck or just a quick plain anal fuck then just say, my body is yours to have whenever wherever. Thank you daddy, now go home and fuck my mum."

He had made her into a woman, but most importantly, she had given him her soul as a gift. Forever together.

She kissed him longingly on the mouth, her warm soft lips pushed against his, but so soft and gentle, like real lovers do, then she opened the front door and waved him goodbye.

She wondered when he would ask, she knew he would, just when, and as he drove away he couldn't imagine he'd ask for her soul, or would he? Until the next time?

12