All Comments on 'Caught Peeping Ch. 02'

by Darkinside

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wicked

Poor filth goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please don't let this girl get pregnant under any circumstances. This gene pool needs to end with her. People fucked up in the head enough to treat their daughter this way for any reason don't deserve to have their blood line continue any longer. Incest is cool as far as I'm concerned. Treating your daughter like that is not ok any way you look at it! Good writing, horrible content! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sick

Even though I like Incest stories I couldn't get my head around this theme, i actually felt mad and sick at the same time. I know kids are abused every day in the world, but this was above and beyond. I give it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

This was amazing! It's Cassidy by the way, I just don't have time to log in. I gave it 5 stars!

DarkinsideDarkinsideabout 11 years agoAuthor
Both ends of the spectrum...

In four comments. And while the positive comments leave no backup for their appreciation of the story, the negs explain their votes. For the one who thinks that she shouldn't get pregnant...you know these are electrons, right? Not real people? It's important to keep those details separate. But incest is ok by you, good to know you have principles. As long as you don't treat her badly, eh? And for "Sick", well, if you felt mad and sick, then I did a good job; I was clearly swinging for the fences on this. But you know she's not a kid, right? The fictional character represented is in college.

Anyway, thanks all for reading and voting and taking the time to comment. I rarely comment back. Thought this warranted a response. Sorry if I went too far...

Ah-h, no I'm not.

DI

luver233luver233about 11 years ago

This is not my thing. I'm picky about my porn but that's just me.

If I come across a story I don't like, so long as the content isn't something illegal or violates Lit's rules, I move along. I'm sure that may seem entirely too reasonable to some of you but again that's just me.

As for the comments about her treatment.

Really?

Does the hypocrisy in that honestly need to be pointed out to you?

Sure its cool to bang your daughter. Just make sure you speak nicely to her while doing it. Or else its just wrong.

Anyway Darkinside like I said this isn't my thing but I read this from beginning to end and even went back to read the 1st part. Regardless of my personal taste it kept me engaged and kept me reading so good on you.

Also for handling the ridiculous comments respectfully.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Daughter treated badly

It was obvious that the parents saw something in their daughter that made them think she would respond to their 'abuse'. And they were right. In the daughter's own words, she creamed when thinking about her mother treating her badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This was the best story I have read in months!

Please make a third installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

Sooo hot. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love!

Love both these stories. The daughter eating her dad's cum from her mother's ass gets me every time. More please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous