Caught! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you lost your last job, I was concerned about the way you responded. You just sat around the house, eating junk food at breakfast and getting drunk at lunch. One reason I created a job for you was because I wanted you to do something - anything - productive. You can't go back to the job, so starting tomorrow, you are going to work on getting fit."

Vanessa had always known that she ought to exercise, and she'd tried to start several times, but she never kept it up. Jon was taking away her choice; she would have to exercise. Again, he was forcing her to do something she should do on her own.

"Is this it? Are we done?" she asked.

Jon was quiet for a long moment. "No. There's something else, and I'm very worried that you might not be able to do it.

"You can't drink at all for the next four weeks. You've turned into a daily drinker, and that's scaring me. I don't think you are an alcoholic yet, but you seem to be working hard to become one. From now on, you're on the wagon. If you can do that for the next 28 days, we'll see about letting you drink in moderation." Jon removed some beer and wine from the refrigerator, and bottles of liquor from the cabinet. "I'm taking this with me so you won't have temptation in the house," he said.

"Here's the big one. You lied to me about being a smoker. You claimed you'd quit smoking because you knew I didn't want to date anyone who smoked. You worked really hard on that lie, because I didn't smell smoke on you for a long time. I know what it tastes like to kiss a smoker, and you didn't taste like that. At first. But the truth is, you are addicted to tobacco, and you kept that from me until you were sure I loved you."

Vanessa couldn't look Jon in the eye. Every word he said was true. She'd actually tried to quit when she realized it was a deal breaker for Jon, but she'd failed, and now her deception was plain. "I know," she said quietly. "I'm sorry."

"As of this moment, you are not allowed to smoke. Never again. Not once. I'm so angry about this I'm having a hard time talking about it. If you want to smoke, you can do it in prison. Give me your cigarettes. All of them. Give me your lighter. I'm taking them with me. Tonight we're going to buy you some nicotine patches and gum. There are prescription medications that help take away the desire to smoke, and we can get that for you if you want."

Vanessa didn't like the idea of taking medicine. "I'd rather not. I can do it on my own," she said.

"We'll see. Some people claim quitting smoking is harder than quitting heroin. I'm glad I never started. The only thing I know is that quitting is hard for people who are disciplined and dedicated, and that doesn't describe you. My Dad was the most disciplined guy I've ever known, and he can't quit. Smoking is killing him in slow motion. I am not willing to watch smoking kill you. If you slip up, even once, we are going straight down to the doctor and put you on medication."

"Ok," Vanessa said. "I really think I can do it."

"That takes care of the hard stuff. There's just one more thing, and I'm sure you can do it without too much trouble," Jon said. "You did something that hurt me deeply. I'm very angry with you about this, and I think I'm going to stay angry for a long time," he said softly.

"You used sex to manipulate me," Jon said.

SHORTEN THIS. MENTION THAT HE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT WITHOLDING SEX; REDUCE THIS TO AN EXPLANATION OF THE SCHEDULE.

"When we first met, you acted as though you were crazy about me. You couldn't keep your hands off me. And we had great sex. You make me think I'd met the love of my life. And then - you cut me off. I can't begin to tell you how much that hurt."

Vanessa began crying again. "That is NOT what happened! I AM crazy about you! I've NEVER been so turned on by a man! There was nothing fake about what went on when you and I were in bed! Nothing!"

"And yet, you cut me off."

"I know I did! I did that because I'm a stupid, selfish, manipulative little bitch! BUT I AM CRAZY ABOUT YOU! I AM! I'm not a good enough actor to fake the things we did when we made love! You've got to believe me! I haven't denied anything you've said, but you are just wrong on this! I can't stand the idea that you think any of that was fake. It. Was. Not. Fake. If there's a way to prove it, I'll do anything."

Vanessa began sobbing, and Jon resisted the urge to take her in his arms and comfort her. He wanted to believe her. He felt she was probably telling the truth. But she was telling him something he desperately wanted to hear, and she knew that.

"I have an idea for a way to move forward," Jon said. "Sex has to become something we never argue about again. So this is what's going to happen.

"I'm going to come over here after work on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You are going to be dressed in something sexy when you answer the door. We're going to go straight to the bedroom and make love. Every single time. After that we can go to dinner, or a movie, or a play, or whatever we want to do. But sex is going to happen first. Every single time. And it's going to be whatever kind of sex I want. There's nothing I want that you haven't given me again and again, so this doesn't seem unreasonable to me."

"It's very reasonable. I love having sex with you. I loved it when we made love every time we saw each other. I'd love to get back to that."

"I'm planning to spend the night as often as I can," Jon said. "Do you remember how you used to wake me up when we went to Bermuda?"

Vanessa smiled slyly. She'd never traveled anywhere nice before, and Jon surprised her with a trip to Bermuda, which seemed like paradise. She loved everything about it. They went to the beach, to restaurants, to dance clubs, and every minute was an adventure. And they made love constantly. They never seemed to get enough. Vanessa was so grateful and happy and full of love that she gave Jon a special little surprise.

Every morning, while Jon was still asleep, Vanessa gave him a blowjob. His morning erections fascinated her, and she loved how hard he got without even being awake. She sucked his cock in and out of her mouth until his groans let her know he was awake. She sucked every drop of his cum down her throat when he finally came. Jon thought it was the most amazing, generous, exciting thing he'd ever gotten from a woman, and by the end of the vacation he was so certain of his love that he began to think about proposing marriage. That hadn't happened, fortunately, but it remained one of the most pleasant memories he had.

"I remember that very well, Jon," Vanessa said with a sexy little smile. "I'd like to do that again."

"Good. Because you are. Whenever I spend the night, I want you to wake me like that the next morning."

"That sounds wonderful," she said. "I like that plan. It's a good plan. I'm enthusiastic about being part of it." This discussion aroused Vanessa, who had enjoyed giving Jon a blowjob earlier. "Can we take a break for a bit, Jon? There's something I'd like to do."

"Actually, I'm done. For now. I'm sure we'll talk more later, but I've said everything I wanted to say tonight."

"Great," Vanessa said. "I wanted to mention how much I enjoyed sucking your cock earlier." Vanessa knew that Jon absolutely loved it when she talked dirty, so she wanted to be as dirty as she could.

"I love it when you fuck my face. I love the way it feels when your cum explodes from your cock. I love how it tastes. I love how it feels when your cum goes down my throat.

"But I didn't get to cum then, and I'd really like it if you made me cum now. Would you please fuck my pussy, Jon? Would you fuck me in the ass? I really need some cock therapy. Could I have some? Please?" Vanessa batted her eyes dramatically.

"Do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth," Jon said.

"Not recently. These days I mainly use it to suck your cum down my throat. But forget about that. Take pity of me, Jon. Put me out of my misery. Fuck me. Fuck me and fuck me and fuck me, then fuck me some more."

Jon knew Vanessa's act was exaggerated and overly dramatic, and he knew she was trying to make him feel good. But he also knew she was telling the truth. When she said she wanted to fuck, that's exactly what she meant. "Well, if that's what you really want," he said.

"I do! I do! I do I do I do!" Vanessa said. She stood up, grabbed Jon by the arm, and began pulling him toward the bedroom.

"Slow down," Jon said. "Give me a minute to get my bearings. Put on some music."

Vanessa knew what that meant. Jon sat in the chair across from the bed while Vanessa put on some soft, sultry jazz Jon liked to play while they made love. She swayed to the music and turned to face Jon, knowing exactly what he would say next.

"Take off that dress," he ordered. Vanessa slowly lowered the zipper and eased the dress off her shoulders. She prolonged the moment until she lowered the dress to the floor and stepped out of it, dancing all the time.

She stood there in her underwear, knowing that Jon would take his time looking at every inch of her body. He watched as she slowly turned around, giving him good views of her breasts, her butt, her legs, and all the rest.

"Take off the bra," Jon said.

Vanessa slipped one strap from her shoulder and kept dancing. She slipped off the other strap. The bra remained loosely in place for a long time before Vanessa finally exposed her breast to his view. Vanessa had never seen a professional exotic dancer do a strip tease, but she knew what Jon liked, and this little ritual was one of his favorite forms of foreplay.

"The panties," he said.

She turned her back to Jon and lowered the panties slowly and smoothly. After she stepped out of them she turned around to give him his first look at her naked pussy. By now Vanessa could see a bulge in his trousers, and she knew that it wouldn't be long before Jon took her and lowered her to the bed.

She expected Jon to tell her to take off her heels and stockings, but he surprised her. He stood up, grabbed her by the shoulders, and threw her face-down on the mattress. When she tried to get up on her hands and knees, Jon slapped her on the ass so hard that the slap echoed off the walls. They both knew Vanessa liked it rough, and Jon regularly tried to give it to her, but this seemed different.

When Vanessa rolled on to her back she saw Jon standing beside the bed, lowering his pants. Jon removed the rest of his clothes quickly, knelt beside Vanessa, then grabbed her by the hair and slapped her face. This was new. He'd pulled her hair, slapped her ass, and ordered her to do and say filthy things. But never slapped her face before. Then he did it again, backhanding the other cheek. He hit her pretty hard, too - hard enough that Vanessa wondered if he was about to do something she wouldn't like. But that was impossible. Jon was a good man who would never hit a woman unless she wanted to be hit, and they both knew what Vanessa wanted. It's just that Jon hadn't given it to her before.

Holding Vanessa by the hair, Jon pulled her to him and kissed her roughly. He shoved his tongue into her mouth as far as it would go, then did it again, and again. Vanessa wondered if she should pretend to resist, but Jon was keeping her so busy that she just laid back and took it.

"You're a dirty little bitch, aren't you?" Jon asked. She knew he was role playing but he sounded a lot more emphatic than usual. "Yes sir. I'm sorry. You deserve a nice girl, not a nasty little whore like me. I want to be good, but I can't help it. I want your cock all the time. I can't get enough of your cock."

Jon kissed and nibbled his way down the side of Vanessa's neck, then moved to sucking and biting her nipples. She grimaced when he bit her hard enough to hurt, but it hurt in a good way. The whole scene was so uncharacteristic of Jon that Vanessa had to face the reason he was being so rough. "Jon is really angry with me," she thought to herself. The fact that he knew she liked it rough made him feel it was OK to relieve his frustrations by being rougher than ever before. But it was a little scary that she didn't know how far Jon would go. That edge of fear made everything feel more intense.

Jon moved down her belly, biting her over and over. She gave out little gasps when he bit her hard; these love bites were going to leave marks. He'd never done that. When he started kissing and nibbling her tender inner thighs, she worried he might hurt her. But he never did, kissing and biting just hard enough to overwhelm her senses without doing real damage. She was panting by the time he went down on her, licking along her outer lips, making her want more. She took his head in her hands and tried to pull him deeper into the inner folds of her pussy, but he wouldn't give her what she wanted.

"Jon, stop teasing me," she moaned. "The last thing I need is more foreplay."

"Say please," he said.

Please? Where did that come from? "Please Jon, please eat my pussy," she said. But he didn't. He kept edging closer and closer without actually touching her where she wanted to be touched. "Jon, please. Please please please," she whispered.

At long last, Jon dipped his tongue between her lips, licking up and over her clit the way she liked. Vanessa let out a long breath of relief and pleasure. He did it again, and again, and kept it up until she was squirming in pleasure. Over the last few months Jon made it obvious that he absolutely loved eating her pussy. He loved the way it tasted, the way it smelled, the way it felt on his tongue, and the sense of power he felt as he took her to the edge of an orgasm, stopped until the feeling receded, then did it again, and again, and again.

She knew that the orgasm she felt building was going to be a strong one, but just before she could get swept away, Jon bit the tender skin of her inner thigh so hard it really hurt. "Oh Jon, I can't take this. Let me come," she said.

Instead, Jon rolled her onto her side and laid down behind her. He reached for her pussy and began massaging her clit. He eased his cock into her pussy from behind and began pushing her toward orgasm again. Jon was also getting close. Vanessa was on the edge of orgasm when Jon stopped her again.

Without warning, Jon withdrew from her pussy and plunged into her ass. They both loved anal sex, and it was a regular part of their lovemaking, but not like this. Jon was always slow and gentle. He used plenty of lube, eased into her carefully, and usually he went no more than halfway into her. This time he slammed into her without warning, without extra lube, and he shoved his entire cock into her. It hurt, and Vanessa whimpered in pain. That did nothing to slow Jon down. For the first time ever, Jon gave Vanessa a real ass pounding, and she worried he was doing actual damage to the most delicate part of her body.

Jon slammed into her all the way and began to cum. Vanessa felt his cock throb and fill her with warm wetness. Jon pulled her to him and rubbed her clit hard. She felt his cock throb again, and again, and again, and she felt her own orgasm erupt. Vanessa screamed. She didn't moan, groan, or call out. She let out a scream that went on and on. Jon felt the muscles in her ass clamp down on his cock so hard it pinched off the last of his cum. She contracted again and again, calling out each time, wailing in pleasure and pain. Her ass seemed to be trying to push his cock out, and he had to push back forcefully to stay inside her. She moaned as her orgasm began to fade and Jon rammed into her to release the last of his cum. He'd never seen Vanessa like that. It made him feel powerful and masculine to know he'd forced her to do things they'd never done before, and that it made her cum in an intense new way.

It took awhile, but Jon's cock eventually went limp and slipped out of Vanessa's ass. Her whole body trembled, and he held her tight until the shaking stopped. At length he rolled away from her and looked up at the ceiling as he caught his breath. He'd just experienced more pleasure than he'd ever felt during sex, and he knew that part of the reason was that he'd forced Vanessa to understand that he was master of the bedroom - and he was angry. That combination was apparently exactly what Vanessa needed right then.

After several minutes Jon slipped quietly out of bed. He looked back and saw Vanessa sprawled face down, spread eagle, motionless. Vanessa always made Jon feel like the best lover in the world. He was pleased to see that she was spent.

Jon looked in the mirror and wondered what would happen next. He was certain Vanessa would do everything he asked - for a while. She would behave - for a while. Eventually she'd be tempted to test his boundaries. Jon was not convinced Vanessa would be able to consistently do as she was told. But he was certain things would end in disaster if she kept making the same self-destructive decisions that led her to think it was a good idea to embezzle funds from her boyfriend's company. That it was a good idea to start making bitchy, insulting, emasculating comments. That it was a good idea to withhold sex from a man who was crazy in love with her. He'd rather have her spend a few years in prison than continue on her self-destructive path, but the idea was hard to think about, and Jon knew it would be agonizing for both of them if he turned her into the police.

He went back to the bedroom and saw Vanessa hadn't moved. Her bottom stuck up in the air, looking so lovely that Jon wanted to wake her up with a hard slap to the butt. He resisted the temptation. It would be much kinder to wake her gently. He kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear. "Wake up, baby. Time to get dressed. Let's go to dinner."

Vanessa opened her eyes and slowly rose from the bed. She had difficulty waking up. She sat on the edge of the mattress, rubbed her face, then staggered to her closet wordlessly. She wasn't acting. Jon had managed to fuck her to sleep. Again.

She emerged from the closet with an armload of clothes, which she carried to the bathroom, closed the door, and did whatever ladies do to get ready to go out for the evening. Jon put on fresh clothes and went to the living room, where he called the restaurant for a reservation. He went to the refrigerator and got a bottle of water to sip while he waited.

And he waited. And waited. Vanessa cared a lot about her appearance, and she would not emerge until her hair, makeup, clothes and outfit were perfect. At length she walked from the bedroom, looking so beautiful that Jon was transfixed. She wore one of the sexy little designer dresses he bought for her. She stood in very, very high heels. Her dark stockings featured a thin black seam that trailed up the back of remarkably shapely legs. Jon felt a warm wave of desire. They'd just had sex, and Jon wanted her again.

"You look lovely," he told her.

Vanessa smiled. She liked compliments the way some people liked heroin. "Thank you, sir. I aim to please."

During the drive to the restaurant, Jon was repeatedly distracted by Vanessa's beautiful legs. Her short skirt looked even shorter as she sat beside him, and he couldn't resist the urge to reach over and caress her thighs. Vanessa slowly spread her knees apart, inviting Jon to reach up her skirt.

Instead, Jon took the hem of her skirt and moved it all the way up her legs, uncovering the top of her stockings and the pale band of skin above them. Vanessa gasped a bit in excitement; Jon had never made this particular move before. He was just full of surprises this evening. She liked it. Jon always managed to find novel ways to express his desire for Vanessa, and she always managed to appreciate them. She looked down at her lap and tried to imagine how she looked in his eyes. Vanessa had always known that she looked good, but no man had found so many ways to make her feel beautiful.