Caught! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon opened the door for Vanessa, who smoothed her skirt down after getting out of the car. Vanessa had an exhibitionist side, and Jon encouraged her to cultivate that quality. She walked gracefully as she entered the restaurant, her chin held high, her shoulders back, her chest out. She kept her gaze neutral and straight ahead, but she was sure she was attracting attention. She walked through the restaurant like a model on the runway, something Jon absolutely loved. At first she'd thought he liked others to know he had a very hot girlfriend, but she'd come to know it wasn't that simple. He liked seeing her this way. Having an audience was nice, but the main audience was Jon. She was glad that she was good at meeting this particular need. It was a plus that she got a thrill from being admired by strangers.

Jon held the chair and she glided into it. There was a sharp pain when she sat down, and she grimaced. Jon sat down and said, "Are you all right?"

"I'll be fine. My bottom feels kind of ouchy. Things are a little raw down there."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Well, of course you hurt me. That's part of the reason I liked it so much. But there's no damage. I'll be fine in the morning," Vanessa said. "Actually, it feels kind of nice. A reminder of what we just did."

"I hope you liked it."

"Are you fishing for a compliment? It's pretty obvious that I liked it. This conversation is heading in a direction where the next thing I say is that you made me cum harder than ever before. So there's that."

She gave him a little smile that was sly and sexy at the same time. Man. She knows exactly how to push my buttons, Jon thought to himself. In this case, he didn't doubt her. He remembered how it felt when the muscles of her ass clamped down on his cock. That wasn't faked.

A waiter came up to the table and asked, "Would you like a cocktail before dinner?" Vanessa was about to order a vodka and ice when Jon said, "The lady will have a diet cola. I'd like bourbon on the rocks."

She'd completely forgotten that she was on the wagon for the next four weeks - at least. Damn. A drink was exactly what she wanted. She was so disappointed it made her wonder if Jon was right when he said her drinking had gotten out of control. She'd find out.

They had pleasant, polite conversation during dinner. Between the sex and the bourbon, Jon seemed a lot more relaxed than earlier, when he'd given her marching orders for the next four weeks. She had a lot of questions about Jon's intentions, but she didn't voice them because she didn't want to spoil the mood, which was more pleasant than anything earlier that day.

Instead, Vanessa turned to a topic more likely to please Jon.

"I had a thought," she said. "This afternoon you filled my belly with cum. A little while ago you filled my ass with cum. Do you think that maybe later you can fill my pussy? You know, go for the trifecta."

Jon laughed so hard he almost spit his bourbon across the table. Vanessa was very good at being charming, sexy, and funny at the same time. She was a smart woman, and Jon was a bit baffled that her life had turned out so badly. "I don't see that happening," he said. "You did a pretty good job earlier. I feel... drained."

"I don't believe that for a second," Vanessa said. "You just need to hydrate. Drink your ice water! Here, drink mine, too." She picked up her water glass and placed it on the table in front of him, leaning forward so he got a good look down the front of her dress. She wiggled her boobs back and forth, and flashed him a sultry look. "The night is young. There's plenty of time to refill your tank. Plenty. Of. Time."

During the drive back home Jon put his hand on Vanessa's bare leg, caressing her inner thigh gently. He pulled into a pharmacy and told Vanessa to wait in the car while he picked up something for her. She couldn't imagine what he was buying at a pharmacy, but as she waited in the car she raised her skirt as high as she could without exposing her panties. She liked the way her legs looked, so she adjusted her boobs to expose every bit of skin possible without showing her nipples. She sat expectantly, knowing that Jon would immediately notice (and appreciate) the way she'd adjusted her dress for him.

He returned to the car with a small bag he handed to Vanessa. "It's nothing exciting, I'm afraid," he said. "I got you enough nicotine gum and patches to get you through the next few weeks."

"That's very thoughtful, Jon, but I don't think I'll need it. I think I'll be able to quit without much trouble."

"That would be great, but I've seen a lot of people go absolutely crazy trying to quit smoking. If things get bad tomorrow, I want you to have this stuff available."

"Thank you, sir," she said.

Things felt almost normal when Jon drove into the garage. The atmosphere brightened considerably when they got to the restaurant, and it was easy to pretend things were back to normal. When they went inside Jon put the bag on the kitchen counter and said, "I'm going to come over after work tomorrow."

That was surprising. Jon was a busy man with a big business to run; he didn't usually see her two nights in a row. "That would be great," Vanessa said.

"I'm worried about tomorrow," Jon said. "You have been smoking and drinking more and more over the last few weeks. Quitting both habits cold turkey could be rough. I think it would be a good idea if we did something tomorrow night."

Vanessa snuggled up to Jon and gave him a sexy smile. "It would be great if we did something tomorrow." She ran her hand over the front of his pants, gently massaging his cock. "I can think of all kinds of things we can do."

Wow. Vanessa was either the sexiest woman on earth, or she knew how to use sex as a weapon. Jon thought that the truth was somewhere in between. His cock started getting hard immediately, which made Vanessa purr with pleasure.

"Do you know what I think?" she asked.

"No idea. What do you think?"

"I think I'm going to win the trifecta."

Jon took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. Her lips parted smoothly, inviting him to take everything she had to give. And she had a lot. She pressed her body against Jon as he kissed her. Jon unzipped the back of her dress, then pushed the straps from her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor, followed quickly by her bra and panties. She stood there naked except for her high heels and nylons, kissing Jon passionately as he removed her clothes. Jon enjoyed it when he was fully clothed and she was nude. It was an interesting little kink Vanessa enjoyed more and more. She'd never known a man who liked looking at her with so much lust, and she liked it. She'd read a book of feminist essays once, and one of the articles examined how much women had suffered from "the male gaze." Vanessa understood the argument, and agreed with part of it, but the writer made no effort to acknowledge how wonderful it felt when the gaze was invited. She thought that was odd, and she wondered if the writer's sexual history was missing something important.

Jon picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. It just got better and better. Jon was a big, strong, muscular man who could toss her around like a doll. Being carried, naked, then laid carefully on the bed made Vanessa feel like the most desirable woman alive. She laid there and watched Jon slowly remove his clothes. She wanted him so much that it was as if they hadn't had sex twice already that day.

Jon had no intention of tossing Vanessa around like a doll. He laid beside her and kissed her gently, slowly easing her lips apart as he caressed her cheek. The caresses moved to her neck, her shoulders, and finally her breasts, which were more than ready when Jon finally began kissing them gently.

His hand moved gently down her stomach and across her inner thighs. This went on for a long time before Jon finally placed his hand on her pussy. By this time Vanessa wanted him to massage her clit and slip inside her inner lips, but Jon wouldn't do it. He ran his fingers around her outer lips as he kissed lower and lower on her body. The kisses finally began circling her pussy, never touching Vanessa where she wanted to be touched.

Vanessa heard something that sounded like moaning. It took a moment for her to realize the sound came from her. "Stop teasing me," she said. "You know what I need. Please, let me have it."

Finally, Jon licked the entrance to her pussy, pushing just the tip of his tongue inside. He licked around and around, deeper and deeper, and Vanessa began moving her pelvis up and down in an effort to get him to touch her clit. She was so hungry for more that she cupped her own breasts, massaging her nipples, as she writhed on the bed. When Jon finally took her clit into his mouth, Vanessa moaned "Thank you, baby. Thank you. You make me crazy."

It didn't take much time before Vanessa came. Her orgasm wasn't very intense, but it reduced the tension, allowing her to lay back and relax as Jon continued to kiss and lick her pussy. Jon absolutely loved going down on Vanessa, and it gave him a thrill to feel her body respond to his touch.

By the time he started kissing his way up her body, Vanessa felt another orgasm building. "You taste wonderful," Jon said just before kissing her deeply. Jon seemed to enjoy letting Vanessa know how her pussy tasted. He'd kissed her like this many times before. It was shocking the first time Vanessa experienced it, but she'd come to enjoy it.

Jon placed the tip of his cock at her entrance, pausing before going inside. Jon always prolonged the moment before slipping completely into her pussy. He advanced with slow, shallow thrusts that never entered her as deeply as she wanted. Vanessa tried thrusting her pelvis up to meet Jon's cock, but he always backed away. He enjoyed forcing her to be patient.

She kept wanting him to slide inside her, but it took so long that she finally realized what Jon was waiting for. "Please Jon. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me. Please. Please please please please please."

Those were the magic words. Since she asked so politely, Jon granted her request.

She came almost immediately. It was a small, gentle orgasm, and Vanessa knew there was more to come.

Slowly, deliberately, Jon continued. Vanessa knew he'd last a long time because she'd made him come twice already. At times like this, with Jon being so sweet and gentle, Vanessa felt as loved as she'd ever been. There was nothing to suggest that Jon was actually angry and heartbroken. They were both glad to forget all that for a while.

At length, Vanessa came again. And again. By this time, Jon's movements were becoming faster, more insistent. Vanessa would have been perfectly content if he just finished inside her, but that wasn't the way he made love. He waited for her excitement to grow stronger. It took awhile because he'd already satisfied her so much, but in time she started to come again. Jon came as Vanessa's orgasm faded. He always did that. Always. Vanessa had never known a man who was so consistently able to make them both come at the same time. She'd always been able to come easily, but no one had exploited that tendency so completely. Just Jon.

He laid down beside her, held her hand, and started drifting toward sleep. "I won the trifecta," she whispered.

"Yes, you did. Congratulations."

"I told you so. You were wrong to doubt me."

"I never actually doubted it," he said.

XXXXXXX

When Vanessa woke the next morning, her first thought was that Jon was beside her. She always slept better next to him. She always slept better after making love, so she'd slept well indeed. She watched his chest rise and fall slowly. Looking lower, she saw that he was erect. Jon was always hard in the morning, and it made Vanessa want to touch him.

Then she remembered that Jon told her she had to give him a blow job every time he spent the night. Vanessa loved sucking cock, she was good at it, and Jon's cock was especially yummy. It fit perfectly in his mouth. It would be an exaggeration to say she enjoyed blow jobs as much as Jon, but she did enjoy them, and she liked the fact that Jon knew no one did it better. Still, it felt odd when she realized this would be a daily obligation for the foreseeable future. It made her a kind of sex slave. The one thing she knew for certain was that sucking Jon's cock was much, much better than the prospect of going to prison.

She lowered her head to his groin and sucked the head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it delicately, trying to wake Jon as slowly as possible. She wanted to see him throbbing by the time he woke.

Sucking gently, she eased her mouth down, then up, then down, and waited for some sign he was awake. At length, she felt his hands on her head. He made short thrusting motions, shoving his cock in her mouth, and gripping her head so tightly that she couldn't get loose if she tried. She didn't try, of course, but Vanessa had never felt Jon grip her so tightly as he fucked her face.

Vanessa used her hands, lips, tongue and even her teeth to stimulate his cock. She sucked hard as he pulled out of her mouth, breathing out as he pushed in. Her hands held the shaft tightly as she jacked him up and down. When Jon began to cum he pushed her head down hard, shoving his cock all the way into her throat. Vanessa knew how to deep throat, but it had always happened with her controlling things. He'd never actually shoved his cock into her with so much force.

When Jon came Vanessa did her best to hold her breath. It was easy to panic when she couldn't breath because a cock was blocking her throat, but Vanessa knew he'd release her soon. His cock would shrink and soften, and she'd be able to breathe again. She'd read that some women were able to keep breathing as they performed deep throat. She wished she knew how that was done.

Jon's orgasm faded, and he moaned in satisfaction. "Good morning, baby. That was just wonderful," he said.

"Good morning, Jon. You taste even yummier than usual."

She rose from the bed and put on her slippers. "Take your time," she said. "I'll fix breakfast."

She went to the kitchen and donned a big apron Jon bought for her. She did a lot of cooking for Jon - she was very good at it - and one day she mentioned that she needed an apron. Soon after Jon showed up with the nicest apron she'd ever seen. It was made of buttery soft leather that felt wonderful against her skin. One day she'd fixed a meal naked, wearing only the apron, and Jon was so entertained that she started doing it all the time. It was such a big apron that it went from her neck to her knees, but it showed her creamy shoulders, the sides of her boobs, and it put her ass and legs on display. Jon could never get enough of the view from behind, so Vanesssa gave it to him almost every time she cooked.

She made their favorite breakfast. She sauted a handful of veggies in oil, then added two eggs and three egg whites. She added feta cheese just before folding it into an omlet. She ate about one third of the meal, with Jon eating about two thirds. He'd never had feta cheese before, but he liked it so much Vanessa used it in all kinds of different dishes.

Jon drank coffee as he finished his eggs. "You have homework today," he said. "Let's review. What are your assignments?"

"Go to the gym and get a personal trainer," Vanessa said. "Make an appointment with the therapist. That's it, right?"

"Be sure you don't even think about drinking or smoking."

"Of course. I won't."

Jon was quiet for a long moment, sipping his coffee silently. "I'm going to come over again tonight," he said.

That was good news. Jon didn't usually spend the night twice in a row. "Jon, that's wonderful. Would you like me to cook for you, or do you want to go out."

"Let's plan to go out. I'm a bit worried that you'll be itching to get out of the house by the time I get off work. I'm worried about you. I think today is going to be pretty rough. I'm worried that you don't realize how hard it will be to quit smoking and drinking at the same time."

"You worry too much. I know what it's like to try to quit smoking, and I'm sure I can handle it. I respect your opinion about my drinking, but I don't think I have a problem, so I don't think I'll have any trouble quitting for a month."

"Let's hope you're right. Call me if you run into trouble," he said. Jon opened the box of nicotine patches, removed one, then applied it to Vanessa's lovely ass. "Use the patches. Use the gum. Don't make this harder than it has to be."

"Aye aye, captain," she said.

She watched Jon drive away in the Porsche, forcing her to remember that she didn't have her own transportation. The house was silent after he'd gone, and Vanessa wondered how she'd fill the empty hours. She'd start by going to the gym. She promised herself that she'd look buff and strong by the time the 28 days were over. This seemed like an easy way to make Jon proud of her again.