Caught! Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2. Subjugated to even more humiliation and... pleasure?
1.8k words
4.52
27.7k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinky679
Kinky679
56 Followers

Warning: Heavy scat themes, turn back now if it's not your cup of tea.

*

I woke up to the blinding lights turning on. It'd only been a day since she abducted me, but it didn't feel like it. I didn't know if it's because of there not being any windows in her bathroom, or if it's because I started enjoying myself more when she used me for the second and third time last night, but it's starting to feel a little less claustrophobic.

"Good morning, toilet! How'd you sleep?" she asked, standing above me wearing nothing but a bathrobe, clearly with nothing underneath.

"Awful, how do you think?!" I snapped at her. I didn't have an issue with the scat play. Fact of the matter, it's been a fantasy of mine for a long time, but the real issue was that I didn't have a say in the matter, which I couldn't help it, turned me on even more.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "That's," she started muttering to herself, counting on her fingers, "5 words! You really should be careful, that would have been 10 kicks to the balls if I weren't feeling so generous. Plus, I've got something even worse than that planned for you!" I could already tell from her devious smile and the camera she was holding just where I could see it past the rim, she was going to record this. As she stepped over to set up the camera, she dug her heel into my balls. I almost screamed from the pain, but I knew it would only lead to more torture from her. I laid there and suffered silently as she set up the camera where I could see it. "Today, we're going to send out a video so nobody thinks you just up and vanished. I'm sure you don't want your friends and family worrying about you, we'll show them you're where you belong!"

I wanted to say something but I knew it would only be met with swift retribution. If that video got out, my life would be ruined. If my friends, family, coworkers, or all three saw a video of me swallowing this woman's poo, they would never look at me the same.

"Ok toilet!" she exclaimed as she pulled off her robe and clicked a button on the camera. "You must be hungry, I'm sure you want your breakfast!" she said as she sat down, blocking the camera with the now blinking red light from my sight. I saw her asshole start to pulse as she pushed, letting out a fart right into my toilet box. I was still getting used to her smell, it wasn't as awful or shocking as the first time, but it wasn't pleasant.

As she pushed harder and harder, she unleashed her soft shit into my mouth, quickly filling it and going on to cover my face with it. "It all came out of me so fast!" She said with a giggle. She stood up to wipe and focused the camera on my shit covered face. "Look at him! I've never seen him this hard before!" She said.

All I could think about was her shit. I started instinctually swallowing the mush her ass pushed into my mouth. It wasn't as vile as yesterday and for a little bit, I forgot the camera was on me. It was just me and the meal her body produced for me. She put on a glove to keep her hand clean as she scooped more and more of the massive shit she took into my mouth. She stroked me with her other hand, incentivizing me to keep going, not that I needed any more incentive. By the time I was swallowing the last of her shit, I came, and hard.

There was no hiding my enjoyment, and there wasn't going to be any explaining away the video. When I came back down from my high, I realized what I had done. I just came everywhere swallowing her shit on video, and she was going to send that video to everybody who asked about me. But, it wasn't like she was going to let me out anyway, so what did it matter? Might as well sit back and take solace in the fact that my deepest urge, my biggest fantasy, was being made a reality.

--Later that day--

After leaving me alone with my thoughts for a few hours, Helen barged into the bathroom and threw the lights on.

"Hey there, toilet! Guess who I found?" she announced. I heard two sets of footsteps approach my enclosure. I saw Helen and a second face peering into my toilet box. It was Amanda, a woman I knew from work. She was nice, and she was really good at her job, I just never thought about her all that much outside of our interaction at work.

"I really didn't expect to find you here, of all places..." Amanda trailed off. "Jo--"

Helen cut her off, "he doesn't have a name, we just call him toilet now."

"I'm not calling him that. I didn't think you'd be into something as gross as this. Guess it'll be payback for you ignoring me all this time," Amanda said. "Every time I flirted with you, you just gave me one word answers about anything else. You could have at least told me you weren't interested..." She motioned with her hand at me. "Is it alright if I, you know..."

"Be my guest," Helen said. She made her way out of the bathroom, clicking the lock on it for Amanda as she closed the door. Amanda looked down into the bowl, staring into my eyes. She looked hurt. I would have felt awful about it if she wasn't about to have her 'revenge,' if you could even call it that. Honestly, it was starting to feel more and more like a blessing that this happened with every moment I've had to think about it. I mean, what were the odds I met a woman who happened to enjoy my fetish to make me her toilet all the time? I mean it would have been nice to have a woman who actually cared about me and didn't keep me locked up, but the distance isn't so bad either. It being impersonal just makes the whole situation especially since my comfort is not at all a priority to Helen, and I suppose Amanda now. They won't take it easy on me, and that just makes it hotter.

"You know that video is all over work, right? A bunch of people already tagged you on it and put it on instagram," she said, sounding almost a little bit disappointed. "You can talk to me, by the way. Helen told me about the punishments if you tried to talk to her, I'm not going to do that to you."

"What am I supposed to say?" I asked her. "You aren't really giving me a lot to work with here. I'm sorry I never noticed you flirting with me, when I'm in the office my sole focus is work, and by the time I'm off the clock and heading out, my brain just shuts off."

"I made it really obvious, the only way you wouldn't have noticed is if you were completely oblivious!" she said, raising her voice. "You know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think you're just a disgusting little pervert. You noticed me flirting, and you just ignored me because you'd rather get shat on than have a normal relationship."

"I promise, I just didn't noti--"

She cut me off. "I don't care... It doesn't help that you'll like it, but at least I'll get to shit down the throat of the guy who blew me off time and time again. Not a lot of girls are so lucky," she said as she pulled her pants down. She quickly slammed her pussy against my mouth. "I'm sure you're thirsty. Helen told me you haven't had anything to drink in all this time. I'm sure she was waiting for you to beg for her piss, but you get mine instead." She was on the money, I hadn't had anything to drink since I got locked up, and I was definitely a lot more thirsty than I had realized.

When her salty piss started filling my mouth, it was like the nectar of the gods, that's how thirsty I was. I started swallowing fast, trying to keep up with her stream and sate my thirst at the same time. It wasn't long before it was over, though.

"How'd you like that, freak?" She asked. She didn't give me time to respond before she shifted forward and started shitting. She let out a massive log, one so thick my jaw could barely extend enough for me to catch it in my mouth. It was firm, and a long one too. It stopped when it hit the back of my throat and extended out past my lips a few inches before breaking off. I was mesmerized looking at the log in my field of view. She kept going, shitting out another massive turd that fell across my face, blocking my left eye. She got up to wipe, put on a glove, and pull out her phone.

"How do you like my poo, you shit eating freak?" she asked, pointing her phones camera in my face. I knew she was recording, but it didn't matter any more. There was already one video out there, and clearly anyone who knew me was going to see it, so what was the harm in a second one?

I started chewing on her poo, it was definitely more bitter than the shit Helen took in my mouth earlier, but I almost preferred it that way. When it's bitter, it takes me less effort to swallow it. Helen's shit, when it's soft, gets sweet but bitter at the same time and it can be nauseating. As I finished swallowing one log, she packed the second one into my mouth, hardly missing a beat.

"Good, shit boy. Keep eating. If only I could do this to all the assholes who ignored me and blew me off. I'm going to make sure everyone sees these videos. Not a single person you know is going to look at you the same ever again."

I just kept swallowing. I was hard as a rock, but Amanda wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of cumming after feeding me. Amanda wanted to do this as torture, and she was accomplishing her goal somewhat. I resented the fact that so many people I knew and cared about would see the videos, watch me feast on literal shit and enjoy it. But, at least I was having a good time, and I was getting more and more used to being a toilet.

Kinky679
Kinky679
56 Followers