Caught! Pt. 02

Story Info
Vanessa struggles to do as she's told.
3.2k words
4.44
10.2k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Strung Out

Vanessa started doing housework after Jon left. The maid wouldn't be coming back, and Jon expected her to do a good job cleaning the home he provided. That was not a problem. Vanessa liked things neat and clean. She wasn't lazy. She liked having a maid, but she'd always cleaned up after herself before, and she didn't object to doing it again. As she looked at the list of things Jon expected from her, doing housework was the easiest task to accomplish.

She got a lot done in a short time. It didn't take long to clean the kitchen, run the dishwasher, make the bed, vacuum the living room, empty the trash, and get started cleaning the master bath. That seemed like more than enough for the first morning of her new reality, so she sat down and tried to watch some television. The gym she wanted to join wouldn't open for a few hours, and she needed a way to kill time until then.

It was almost impossible to concentrate on the television. Her mind kept wandering to other subjects; she kept losing track of the show, unable to understand what had been happening while she'd been daydreaming.

There was no mystery to the problem. She wanted to smoke. Vanessa repeatedly reached out for a pack of cigarettes that wasn't there. Trying to avoid thinking about tobacco made things worse: it became the only thing she could think about.

She needed to do something to distract her from the need for nicotine, so she got her vibrator and climbed into bed. She'd had sex that morning, but it was all for Jon's benefit, not hers. Sucking cock always made her horny, and she needed some relief. The fact that she was jonesing for cigarettes only made it more insistent. She touched the vibrator to her body, turned it on, and came very quickly.

Vanessa started again. It took a bit longer the second time, but she soon began shaking in a nice, satisfying orgasm. She paused for a long moment, enjoying the feeling of release. Then she turned the vibrator on again. The next orgasm took some work. She had to stop and start several times, but each time her sexual energy kept rising, and she eventually reached a state of such excitement that her body shook with tension and excitement. It went on and on, and when she finally managed to cum a third time, it was bigger than the first two combined. She cried out in relief, glad to finally feel something intense enough to block out the desire to smoke.

She put down the vibrator and smiled in satisfaction. Her whole body felt wonderfully relaxed. Closing her eyes, she tried to take a nice, refreshing nap. But she couldn't sleep. The craving for cigarettes kept asserting itself, giving her an unpleasant kind of nervous energy that made it impossible to think of anything else.

Thinking she'd feel better in the whirlpool, Vanessa walked outside to the pool, took the cover off the spa, and lowered her naked body into the water. The hot, bubbly jets felt wonderful, and helped her relax, but the need for a cigarette was never far from her mind. She finally gave up and walked to the bathroom. She wanted to take a shower before going to the gym and meeting a personal trainer, so she washed her body, shampooed her hair, then dried off with one of the wonderfully thick, soft towels Jon owned. She'd never experienced so much luxury before meeting Jon. She'd never lived like a rich person before.

The heated floor of the bathroom felt nice on her feet. When she was dry she went back to the kitchen, got a new nicotine patch, and applied it to her arm. The one Jon stuck on her butt was still there; clearly, Vanessa needed a second patch.

She got dressed in workout clothes, checked the gym's hours of operation, and decided that it would probably be open by the time she walked down there. She didn't have a gym bag so she stuffed a change of clothes and her purse into a shopping bag and left the condo. It was a 10 minute walk to the gym, and she'd been wrong. It wouldn't open for another 10 minutes. She paced nervously up and down the block, and was the first customer to go inside after they unlocked the door.

It turned out that there were no personal trainers available for appointments that day. The man at the desk said he could set her up with a trainer named Gracie the next day, but that the only thing she could do that morning was start her gym membership and check out the exercise equipment by herself. She couldn't figure out how to use the treadmills, but she managed to get started on a recumbent bike, and afterwards she messed around with a few of the weight machines. They didn't have any electronics, so Vanessa figured out how to use them, but she didn't try to do a serious work-out. She felt too agitated for that.

That's how the whole day went. Vanessa made an appointment to see the therapist Jon mentioned. She tried to read, but couldn't. Napping was impossible. She did more cleaning, but it was so boring she quit after a little while. It went on, and on, and Vanessa began longing for the time Jon would return. She put on a sexy lingerie catsuit long before he arrived, and she started feeling horny. She recognized that it was partly due to her need to have some kind of stimulation strong enough to distract her from the idea of smoking. She'd quit smoking for short times in the past, but she'd always tried to taper off. This was the first time she'd quit cold turkey, and she didn't like it at all. How was she going to get through the next few days, and weeks, and months?

She was startled by the sound of Jon unlocking the door. She jumped up from her chair, ran to the door, and took him in her arms when he entered. "Jon, I am so glad to see you," she said, squeezing him tightly.

"I'm glad to see you too," he said. "I particularly like your outfit."

"I thought you'd like it. I haven't worn it for a while." Jon thought it would be nice to take Vanessa shopping sometime. She loved buying girly stuff, especially lingerie, and Jon enjoyed seeing the child-like pleasure she got from going to nice places and buying nice things. But that wouldn't happen for at least 28 days. Vanessa had a lot to prove in the next four weeks. There'd be no shopping until then.

"Uh . . . you seem kind of twitchy," Jon said.

"God, Jon. You have no idea. This day has been torture. I've never had this kind of trouble quitting smoking."

"Did you use the nicotine patches?"

"I'm wearing three of them right now. I chewed enough of the gum to give myself a headache. My body is overflowing with nicotine. I suppose it would be a lot worse if I wasn't using the nicotine stuff, but I'm still a bundle of nerves. I've been waiting for you to come home." Softly, she whispered, "I could use some penis therapy, Jon," she said. "I need to put something in my mouth that isn't a cigarette."

"You poor baby," Jon said, hugging Vanessa to him. He'd seen people struggle to quit smoking, and he'd expected Vanessa to have problems. "You're quitting a lot of things all at once. Especially drinking. I'll bet you'd like to have a cocktail right now, wouldn't you?"

"More than anything. I hope this doesn't last too long. I'm not sure how much I can take," she said.

Jon nodded sympathetically. "I'm sure this isn't easy," he said. "I've been worried about you all day. I would have come over sooner, but I couldn't get away from work until now." He hugged her again, rocking back and forth. Vanessa seemed more vulnerable at that moment than any since he'd met her, and he genuinely wanted to help.

"My company offers smoking cessation programs to employees who want to quit. I called the lady who runs it and asked for advice. She made a suggestion that makes a lot of sense to me," Jon said. He reached into his jacket and removed a small metal box. "This is for you," he said.

Vanessa opened the box. It contained 12 neatly rolled joints. "Is this weed? This is weed, isn't it?! Jon, you can't imagine how nice this is! I've been losing my mind all day. This will help. A lot. But I'm surprised that you want me to completely avoid cigarettes and alcohol, but weed is OK."

"The woman I spoke to said there's all kinds of research showing that marijuana helps addicts conquer more serious addictions. Most experts think marijuana isn't even addictive. They think people smoke weed because they like it, not because they have to. They can smoke everyday for months, then quit overnight if they need to.

"You need to talk to your therapist about this, but the person in charge of our cessation program says addicts often need to substitute one addiction for another. I guess that a lot of gym rats exercise obsessively so they don't do anything worse. Exercise is considered a positive addiction. It's possible to hurt yourself exercising, but that's pretty difficult."

"This is so sweet. You drove to the dispensary and bought me something to help me. You are just adorable."

"I'm not that adorable. My personal assistant went to the dispensary. I couldn't leave the office because I had an important conference call."

"You're still adorable."

"Would you like some now?"

"Yes please!"

Jon lit the joint, took a big hit, and passed it to Vanessa. She climbed into his lap before taking a hit herself. "I had figured we'd be having sex by now," she said. "But this is nice, too. I still need some of that penis therapy, but I guess I can wait a little while."

There were many types of weed available at the dispensary, and Jon knew almost nothing about them. He'd smoked regularly in college, and he still smoked occasionally. But it wasn't an important part of his life. His assistant asked what brand Jon wanted, and he didn't know what to tell him. "See if they have something that helps people relax," he said. "Something that a person might use when they want to sit back in a chair and listen to music."

They passed the joint back and forth, feeling its effects take hold. Vanessa laid back on the sofa, stretched across Jon's lap like a kitten that wanted her belly scratched. The mesh fabric clung to her curves perfectly, revealing just enough of the skin below to be enticing without being pornographic. Jon knew that this catsuit had snaps that opened at the crotch. Jon could see a faint outline of Vanessa's nipples and a dark patch where her pubic hair was trimmed into the shape of a landing strip. She took his hand and placed it on her breast. "This feels wonderful," she said. "All day long I've heard a voice in my head screaming for a cigarette. I can barely hear the little bastard now."

Jon figured that meant they'd smoked enough. The joint was only half gone, so he put it back in the box and snapped it shut. "Maybe it's time for that penis therapy you mentioned."

"Oh, definitely. I am definitely in the mood for some of that," she said.

She got off his lap and led him to the bedroom. She put some jazz on the stereo, then helped Jon out of his clothes. Neither one of them wanted to talk anymore. The weed made them feel that nothing was wrong and everything felt good. They had all the time they wanted. There was no hurry. At first, they took turns caressing every part of each other's bodies, but Jon was used to taking the lead in the bedroom, so he eventually pressed Vanessa down on the mattress and started kissing her forcefully. It was wonderful and familiar at the same time. His hand went down to the snaps between her legs. He opened them one by one, and Vanessa moaned softly each time. She knew that Jon love it when she made some noise during sex, and over time she'd come to enjoy expressing her pleasure that way. Neither of them were surprised that she was so hot and damp down there. Jon carefully slipped one finger between her lips, moistening it before sliding up and down.

The marijuana made them both so turned on they were almost paralysed with pleasure. Vanessa's pussy began to throb in a way she wanted to last forever. She felt a moment of surprise when Jon removed his fingers, but she understood what he wanted when he slipped those fingers between her lips, gently probing the inside of her mouth. Jon constantly said that he loved the taste of her pussy, and he frequently made her taste it for herself. It had seemed a bit odd the first time he did it, but it also felt wonderfully taboo - almost dirty. Now it was a regular part of their lovemaking, and Vanessa had come to think of it as one of the ways Jon was different from other men. On one level, it was a sensual experience he wanted to share. On another level, Jon liked being dominant and in charge. That was fine with Vanessa.

A lot of the things Jon did in bed were done in a manner that made clear Jon wasn't asking for consent. He'd proven that he was a caring, considerate lover, and he demanded that she do everything he wanted. Vanessa often thought about the fact that Jon had never asked for permission to do anything. He never gave any warning when he introduced something new. Jon acted as though she couldn't possibly object to anything he did, and that confidence made Vanessa want him to use her in any way he desired.

And that's just what he did.

Jon spread her legs wide and went down on Vanessa. This was always a wonderful pleasure, but the marijuana made things different. Vanessa felt like she was floating on waves of exquisite sensations originating in her pussy. She was glad that Jon liked it when she moaned, because she had no choice but to get loud and urgent. Jon made her come. He paused for a few moments, resumed kissing and licking her inner lips, and pushed her toward another orgasm. And another. After a while Vanessa felt like Jon was holding her captive. Her arms were thrown over her head, just like they were when Jon got out the soft silk rope they used for bondage play. He hadn't tied her down, but it felt like she was bound by invisible cords. She couldn't imagine resisting or asking him to stop. She felt Jon was demanding complete submission.

She had an orgasm that was stronger than the others. Jon saw her contractions, and he marveled at the sight of her squirting. It didn't happen very often, but it was happening now, with a small trickle of fluid dripping down between her lips. Vanessa laid back breathlessly, her mind completely empty of conscious thought. The only thing on her mind was the stream of sensation flowing from Jon's tongue.

He finally rose, moved up her body, and kissed her passionately. "I can never get enough of the way you taste," he said for the thousandth time. He positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. And waited. And waited. Vanessa gradually realized that he'd stopped pleasuring her, and she started squirming beneath him. The marijuana slowed her thoughts, but she finally remembered what she needed to do.

"Please," she said.

Jon kissed her neck, spread her legs a bit wider, and ignored her request. "Please Jon. Please. You know what I want. Give it to me. Please."

Jon just kept kissing her. "Tell me what you want."

This was torture. "Please give me your cock. I want it so much. Please. Please. Jon, I'm begging you. Let me have your cock. My pussy is dying for it. You're making me crazy. I'm begging you. Please. This is agony."

Jon finally let the head of his cock go inside her. After all that anticipation Vanessa gasped when she finally felt him enter. But he didn't go in as far as she needed. She squirmed beneath him, trying to hump up toward him, but he kept pulling back so only the head of his cock remained inside.

The marijuana made it feel as though Vanessa's longing was going unanswered for a long, long time. "Oh baby. Don't do this to me. Please stop torturing me. Stop making me beg and just give it to me. Please. How many times do I have to say please?"

That must have been the right number of times. Jon slid all the way inside her. She cried out in pleasure, felt the flood of sensation move through her body, and she came again. This orgasm was even stronger than the last one, and her body began to shudder. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she said over and over. Jon seemed to want her to tell him that she belonged to him, that she was his little fuck toy, and that she wanted to be his possession just as much as he wanted to possess her.

Jon moved in and out of her body. It didn't feel urgent or desperate anymore. They both enjoyed the relaxing feel of making love like this. Jon's slow motions got faster, and faster, and when he finally came, Vanessa loved the way it felt for him to fill him full of cum. "Ooooh Jon. That's right. Give it to me. You know I want it inside me," she said. Vanessa loved the way Jon's body tensed and throbbed when he was about to cum, and the gradual way he relaxed when it was over. She liked the feel of his weight on top of her afterward. It had been a long time since they smoked weed and made love. As they laid together, listening to the sensuous music that filled the room, they both thought they needed to do it like this more often.

Jon held her in his arms for a long time. Vanessa knew that love and sex weren't the same thing, but she also knew that Jon couldn't make her feel this way if he didn't love her. It felt wonderful getting that kind of affirmation. She loved him so much. It was inconceivable that she'd hurt him so badly. Vanessa pushed those thoughts from her mind so she could just enjoy the moment. Jon loved her. That meant they'd work it out. It meant that when he told her to do something, she would do it, whatever it was. She would quit smoking. She would quit drinking. She would become a gym rat. She would even quit lying. She would do whatever the hell he told her to do. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered but making sure Jon never regretted giving her another chance.

She'd messed up a lot of things. She was not going to mess up this.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers