Caught! Pt. 03

Story Info
Vanessa Turns Over A New Leaf.
1.7k words
4.44
6.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
673 Followers

Free Will

Vanessa's new trainer was a very fit woman named Angelica Castle. She was muscular, like a picture from a bodybuilding magazine for women. She had a spiky hair style and lots of tattoos. Vanessa didn't hate tattoos, but she didn't hate them, either. They looked great on Castle. She wore a flattering, form-fitting workout outfit and just enough make-up to look feminine and strong at the same time.

"You've got your work cut out for you," Castle told Vanessa during their first meeting. Vanessa said she wanted to get fit, quit smoking and cut back on alcohol. "That's a big order," Castle said. "Especially that part about cigarettes. It's harder to quit smoking than to quit heroin."

"So I'm told. Nobody mentioned that back when I started smoking."

"I guess you'll learn for yourself," Castle said. "What I can tell you is that working out regularly will help you conquer your addictions and make you feel better in all kinds of ways. Let's get started."

Castle showed Vanessa how to use a circuit of weight machines that exercised all her major muscle groups. Vanessa learned the right way to lift and lower the weights, how to adjust the machine to the size of her body, and how to do the recommended number of repetitions and sets. When they finished weight lifting, Castle taught Vanessa how to use the treadmill. "I don't like this machine much," Castle said. "I like using an elliptical trainer when I want to get aerobic exercise. But for reasons I don't understand, this is the aerobic machine most people like best. Whatever. We'll start here. After you've done this a while we'll have you try other machines and see what you like. We offer all kinds of dance classes that are just as good. Maybe you'll want to do them instead."

Castle recommended that they work out together at least three days a week. Vanessa could do aerobics and stretching by herself on alternate days, or she could do that with Castle if she felt like it. "It's your money. Do what you want," Castle said.

"I'd like to work with you every day," Vanessa said. "I think I'll be more likely to come down here every day if I've got set appointments at scheduled times."

"That's probably true. And if you can afford it, it's the best way. I can guarantee that you're going to notice a lot of improvement in a short time. One good thing is that you're in pretty good shape already. Your weight is almost perfect as it is. Since you don't need to lose weight, we can focus on strength, muscle tone and endurance. You're going to feel dramatically better in a hurry."

Castle looked up and down Vanessa's body as she said this. It gave her the unmistakable feeling that Castle liked girls. Certainly, she liked Vanessa. She was completely professional, but Castle enjoyed looking at Vanessa and being close to her. This realization made Vanessa tingle. She'd been with girls in the past. Vanessa considered herself heterosexual, but she also felt attraction to certain women, and she'd acted on this attraction a few times. None of these romantic adventures led to actual relationships, but Vanessa felt that sex with girls was a nice, harmless diversion. She wasn't thinking anything like that would happen with Castle, but she enjoyed the feeling she got from their chemistry. It made it easier for Vanessa to look forward to working out.

"You are going to be very sore in the morning," Castle said. "We didn't do any heavy lifting today because I wanted to go easy on you. But your muscles haven't done anything like this for a long time. Today's workout will be a shock to your muscles. Aspirin helps a lot. My clients almost never take me seriously when I talk about this, and then they get so sore they don't want to come back to the gym. Take aspirin with dinner. Take it at bedtime. Make sure there's some on your bedside table in the morning. When it happens, just remember it will never hurt that much again. "

"I will," Vanessa said.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow," Castle said.

Vanessa walked home and took a shower there; she wasn't comfortable getting naked in the shower room, which was full of women of all shapes and sizes. After her shower she noticed her muscles felt a bit stiff, and she imagined that getting in the pool would help. She liked that the pool had a privacy fence so she could swim naked. Being naked in the sunshine and fresh air was a luxury she didn't get to enjoy often, and she was glad Jon let her stay in a place where she could do it as often as she wanted.

She stretched as she climbed out of the water and headed to the whirlpool. She turned on the pumps and decided that she'd enjoy smoking a joint as she soaked. She fetched her weed, lit a joint, then lowered her body into the hot, bubbly water. There was a music player mounted next to the whirlpool. She selected some relaxing, mellow music and relaxed.

This was a pretty nice life. Jon took care of her every need, not just the sexual ones. She'd never lived in such plush surroundings. She had wonderful meals, wonderful clothes, and a wonderful man. She'd had a wonderful car until she got caught being a queen-sized bitch. It was hard to predict if Jon would give her a car again. At the moment, it was hard to predict if she'd survive the four-week probation period, or if Jon would carry out his threat to evict her.

On one level, surrendering her free will to Jon rankled her. She couldn't imagine she'd let this continue forever. But on another level, all she'd surrendered was the ability to make bad choices. What kind of oppressor "forces" someone to exercise, conquer their addictions, and have the most satisfying sex of their lives? How horrible! If this continued, Vanessa would be happier, healthier and more satisfied than ever before. It reminded Vanessa of a term she'd heard in school: Jon was a benevolent dictator. He had the power to toss her in prison at any time, and only Vanessa's total submission to his rule could stop that.

Vanessa's desire for a cigarette never went away, but it seemed much less powerful as the weed took effect. She could lay back in the whirlpool, let the bubbles and water swirl around her, and pretend she couldn't hear the nagging little voice that said "I need a cigarette!" all day every day.

Instead, Vanessa began thinking about Castle, and how lovely she was in a butch kind of way. People used the word "handsome" to describe a woman like Castle. The walls of Castle's office were decorated with photographs of her competing in female fitness contests. She didn't look like a true female bodybuilder; those women competed to build so much muscle that they looked unnatural. Castle said bodybuilders had to lift very heavy weights and use supplements like testosterone and growth hormone. Winning fitness competitions required serious muscularity, but the goal was to find a way to be strong, feminine and beautiful at the same time.

"Do you like doing this stuff?" Vanessa asked, pointing to a frame copy of a fitness magazine with Castle on the cover.

"I love everything about it. How it makes me feel. How it makes me look. I like that I'm good enough to win competitions. I really, really like that every time I win something, I get a new group of students who want to pay me lots of money to make them look like me."

"Really? I just came here to get healthy."

"That's fine. There's no rule saying you need to be like me. Getting healthy is a great goal."

Vanessa looked again at the pictures. "Does it take a long time to look like you?"

Castle smiled. "Not really. If you wanted to go in this direction, you could transform your body faster than you think. Getting to the point of winning competitions takes a while, but you could look good enough to enter and be competitive in a hurry. No pressure or anything, but it's obvious that you've got perfect genetics for it. If you dedicated yourself, you could be a very pretty mountain of muscle in a very short time."

Once again, Vanessa noted Castle looking at her body the way a meat inspector grades a side of beef. But there was something else. Castle liked what she saw. Vanessa was sure of it. Neither of them had said a word about sexual orientation, but Vanessa felt sure that Castle liked girls; she was less certain about whether she liked boys also. As she floated in the whirlpool, Vanessa imagined what Castle would be like in bed. She imagined Castle would be strong and dominant, with Vanessa submitting to every sexy whim.

This was certainly a marvelous little marijuana fantasy. Vanessa completely forgot her stiff muscles. She twisted around until one of the jets of water was aimed directly at her clit. She'd done this many times, and it was always wonderful. It was easy to let the water arouse her slowly, taking a long time building her excitement. Whenever Vanessa felt she was getting too close to cumming, she could back away from the jet so the feeling was gentler. Castle was probably a very accomplished lover, Vanesssa thought. She obviously complete control over her own body; she could probably make Vanessa do whatever she wished.

When Vanessa's orgasm finally came, it was very long and very gentle. Her whole body trembled with passion. She was limp and exhausted afterward, with barely enough energy to climb out of the whirlpool. Vanessa was overheated because she'd spent too much time in the whirlpool. She dried off with a soft fluffy towel, walked to the bedroom, and climbed in without bothering to put on pajamas. Everything that was happening to her was due to Jon's complete control over her lift. She'd never imagined that a dictatorship could be so benevolent.

JQueen9
JQueen9
673 Followers