Caught! Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers

Jon was pretty sure he knew where this conversation was going. "No, not anymore."

"OK. Would you like to have coffee sometime?"

There it was, the real reason Leah wanted to talk. Jon was deeply flattered. He knew so little about Leah that he wouldn't have thought to ask her on a date. All he knew was that she had a low tolerance for alcohol, and that she was beautiful in a very singular way.

She had long hair that was red - not ginger, but deep red. There was that lovely skin that was so pale and smooth it looked like porcelain. She was all curves, with a large round bust, wide hips, a narrow waist, and shapely legs that tapered down to narrow ankles and tiny feet. She wore a very feminine sun dress with just enough cleavage to be enticing while still being classy. Her makeup was perfect. Jon realized that she'd dolled herself up for him.

Nothing like this had ever happened to Jon before.

"Leah, that would be very nice," Jon said. "I'm so flattered that you would ask me. This is the nicest thing that's happened to me in a long time."

There was that blush again. The words "blushing virgin" went through Jon's mind. He tried to stop thinking of that. "Nicer than knocking the teeth out of the mouth of a bully?" she giggled.

Jon laughed. She was funny. "That WAS pretty nice," he allowed.

They made plans to go to a campus event that featured a comedian touring colleges nationally. When Jon left he thought he'd like to kiss her, but that seemed like something a gentleman wouldn't do. Instead, he took her hand and kissed it. Oh. My. God. Leah's reaction made it clear Jon had done exactly what she wanted him to do.

There was no one in the main room of the frat when Jon got back. He glanced around, noticing again that a lot of the decorations were so ugly it was hard to look at them. The ugliest of the ugly items was the mounted head of a large gray wolf, teeth bared to look ferocious. It was the frat's mascot, Willie the Wolf. Jon thought those kinds of trophies were tasteless. He didn't think much of the idea of killing a beautiful, wild animal just so you cut off its head and hang it on your wall. He had to admit that the taxidermist did a good job; the fur was lovely, the eyes were realistic, and the bare, snarling teeth looked deadly. Hmmm. Teeth.

Xxxxxxxxx

Jon's first date with Leah was wonderful. He took her to an off-campus cafe for appetizers. Jon brought a flask of vodka that turned their soft drinks into cocktails; he'd wondered about the notion of having alcohol after Leah's bad experience, but she seemed charmed by his thoughtfulness, and they only had one drink. A friend once told Jon that comics are much funnier after a cocktail, and that turned out to be true. Seeing a comedian gets rid of the chance of awkward silences on first dates. Afterward, it's so easy to talk about the various jokes, and say which ones they liked most.

Leah invited Jon inside when they got back to her sorority. He had a feeling that she probably wanted to make out, and that was fine with him. She was beautiful, she obviously cared for him and trusted him, and Jon didn't think doing that on the first date was too quick. He felt he didn't know her well enough to be truly intimate, but if she wanted to kiss and hug that seemed to Jon like a nice way to end the evening.

She did indeed want to make out. The first kiss was a bit awkward, but things felt more natural as they progressed. And Leah made it obvious that she wanted to progress. Jon could tell she loved it when he kissed her cheeks and neck, and she loved it more when his hands moved up and down her back, pulling her toward him.

But then Leah took Jon's hand and placed it on her breast. It was a large, round, pillowy breast, and Leah was not wearing a bra. Jon could tell that she had big, meaty nipples with large firm tips that got hard beneath his touch. This seemed a little fast. He was on a first date with a virgin. This seemed like a time when they should be taking things slowly. But Leah shifted his hand to her other breast, and Jon realized he was getting hard.

Leah was a very sexy girl, Jon was lonely after the loss of Noelle, and he couldn't think of a reason to stop. He knew Leah had nothing to fear from him. He wouldn't do anything without her consent, and there was no chance that he'd do something that might make her fear getting pregnant. If Leah felt she was in a safe place, she was right.

Leah wanted more. Jon undid the top button on her dress. And the next button. And the next. Leah made a sexy noise when Jon finally reached inside and caressed her soft breasts. Leah unbuttoned his shirt quickly, pulling it off his shoulders, and rubbing her hands over his chest. She stood up and let her dress drop to the floor, standing there in nothing but panties. Of course, Jon was awed by her beauty. He'd never seen a girl who looked anything like Leah.

She was a bombshell, with curves on curves on curves. Her large, soft breasts demanded to be touched, and kissed, and nibbled. Her round belly invited his hands to explore it. She had a soft, smooth, heart-shaped ass that made Jon's mouth water. She laid back on the bed and pulled Jon on top of her, then lifted her arms over her head so he could touch her anywhere he wished.

This was definitely moving too fast, but Jon wasn't able to stop. It was just like the intimacy he'd experienced with Sam and Noelle, and it felt wonderful to be like this with a woman again. He had to continue, recognizing that he didn't know Leah well enough to be this intimate, but rationalizing that refusing to continue would hurt her delicate feelings.

Then Leah slipped off her panties. Jon didn't have condoms with him, but Leah guided his head down between her legs. Maybe she was the kind of virgin who'd experienced lots of intimacy but not actual sex. This seemed fine to Jon, who began nibbling the soft flesh of her inner thighs before dipping his tongue between her hot, wet lips. She had a strong taste and scent, like nothing he'd experienced before. It was glorious.

"Oooooooooooooooh," Leah moaned, loudly enough to be heard outside her room. She moved her hips back and forth, urging Jon's tongue deeper. She kept groaning so loudly that Jon felt embarrassed; anyone in the sorority would know what was happening. There was no way he would tell her to quiet down, so he kept eating her pussy and listening to her announce to the world how much she enjoyed it.

"Come up here," Leah finally said, pulling his head up to her own. She began undoing his pants. That did it. Leah obviously wanted to have sex. Actual sex. Jon was uncertain about it, but one thing stopped him.

"I don't have a condom," Jon said.

Leah opened the top drawer of her bedside table, withdrew a condom, and pushed down his pants and underwear. She put the condom on his hard cock.

This was going to happen. Jon removed the rest of his clothes and climbed between Leah's soft, round thighs. He put the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and paused, making sure she had plenty of time to change her mind. Instead, she pulled his body up, urging him forward.

Knowing she was a virgin, Jon braced himself and eased his cock in with a slow, smooth thrust. He'd expected to encounter some resistance and for Leah to experience some pain. Nothing like that happened. Instead, Leah let out a loud groan of pleasure. Jon knew that lots of virgins didn't have intact hymens, and that Leah must have lost hers some other way. He was glad; there was no reason for her first experience to be painful.

Leah came almost immediately. She went rigid from head to toe, and she squeezed her thighs together so forcefully it was hard for Jon to stay inside her. Jon paused because his previous girlfriends became so sensitive after an orgasm that they needed to stop long enough to recover. Leah recovered immediately, urging him to resume moving inside her. Jon felt wonderful; it was so nice to be with a woman again. Leah obviously liked him a lot, and he felt very grateful that she wanted him this way.

Soon, Leah's room began to smell of sex. That strong scent Jon encountered when he ate her pussy filled the air. It was like nothing Jon experienced before. Leah was nothing like Noelle or Samantha. It was all happening very fast, but it felt so natural that Jon stopped worrying about it. Leah came again, and Jon felt the muscles inside her clutching at his cock. She didn't want to pause for even a second. This excited Jon so much that he felt his own orgasm approaching, and he wouldn't be able to delay it. He pushed into Leah forcefully and moaned softly as he came, and came again, and again, and again.

Leah called out in ecstasy, loud enough to ensure that every girl in the sorority knew exactly what she was doing. Jon was embarrassed and amused at the same time. If this was Leah's way of expressing pleasure, Jon had to accept it. She was such a sensuous, sexy creature. There were lots of things about her that were outside Jon's experience. Being a loud lover was just one of them.

She hugged him tightly, holding him long after his erection wilted and he slipped out of her. Leah kissed him deeply, and kissed him again, and kept kissing him with such passion that Jon knew for sure that she'd loved everything about the first time they made love. Jon eventually rolled to the side and looked at Leah's face. She was smiling so joyfully Jon was touched. They lie in silence for a long time. Finally, Leah said, "It would be wonderful if you could spend the night."

"I'd like that," he said, kissing her again. It occurred to him that staying the night might make it possible for him to slip out early enough to not be spotted by any of Leah's sorority sisters.

That was not what happened. When Jon awoke early the next morning, Leah's hand was wrapped around his morning erection. She slipped a condom on his hard cock before he was completely awake. Pushing him back in bed, Leah climbed on top, slid down on his cock, and began moving up and down.

This position allowed Leah to press her clit down on Jon's body, controlling how much stimulation she received. Leah pounded up and down fast and forcefully, crying out in pleasure as she came, alerting the entire sorority to her passion, and bringing Jon to an effortless orgasm of his own.

It seemed unlikely that Jon would slip out unnoticed. He got out of bed quietly, put on his clothes, and bent to kiss Leah goodbye. "I'll see you soon," he said.

"You'd better," she said.

Jon opened the door silently and slipped out. Three girls were standing at the end of the hall, having a conversation, but they stopped talking and looked at Jon as he closed the door.

"Good morning, Jon. Did you have a nice night?" one girl asked. All three began to giggle. Jon tried to think of something to say, but couldn't.

"I got nothing," he said, walking toward the door.

It was still early when he got back to his fraternity. He would discover that a lot had happened while he was out.

JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers
12