Caught! Pt. 10

Story Info
Vanessa returns to her old ways.
2.7k words
4.23
5.6k
7
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Charlie and the tramp

Vanessa felt wonderful after her workout. She was getting strong - stronger than ever before. Her abs were more defined every day. She and Angelica managed to get through the training without making it too obvious that they were lovers. They spent many afternoons together, making love and talking about music, art, and whatever else they wanted. Vanessa enjoyed the feeling of being with someone who knew nothing of her sordid background. It was liberating, and it helped Vanessa imagine that her future would be better than her past.

She parked at the restaurant where she'd ordered a salad for take-out. A salad. Not long ago, she would have ordered a burger. Her diet had improved a lot since she'd started working with Angelica. She knew Jon would approve. As she walked toward the door, she saw a familiar face.

It was Charlie, the husband of her friend Pam. He was leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette, and he recognized Vanessa immediately. "Hello there, gorgeous," he said.

The smoke from Charlie's cigarette smelled wonderful. "Oh God, let me inhale some of that," she said.

"What, are you trying to quit?" he said.

"Trying. Still using nicotine patches and gum," she said.

"I can give you one," he said, holding out his pack of cigarettes.

"No thanks. Not today," Vanessa said. "How's Pam?"

As they talked Vanessa remembered all the sad things Pam had told her about Charlie. He'd cheated on her so many times that she could never trust him again. The only reason they were still together was that they had a child. Pam said she would never get pregnant with Charlie again, and it made her sad because she would have liked to have another kid. But Charlie would always be a cheater. He'd had a particularly hurtful affair with one of Pam's cousins, making it awkward for her to visit her family.

It was easy to see the problem. Charlie was handsome in a sleazy, bad-boy way. He was a smooth talker. His tattoos would appeal to some women. She could see why he appealed to slutty girls who didn't care if they slept with a married man.

He was flirting openly with Vanessa, not caring that she was friends with his wife. Vanessa started flirting back. Charlie was like forbidden fruit. Tempting, but completely out of the question. Still, there seemed to be no harm in flirting.

She got close enough to inhale his second hand smoke, and he put one hand on her waist. Suddenly, Vanessa realized that she was playing a dangerous game. Charlie was the kind of guy who'd be happy to take her behind the restaurant's dumpster, bend her over, and have sex right there. He was getting excited. She'd flirted too much, and she needed to put a stop to it. Still, it felt good in a sleazy way. It was exciting to see the effect she had on this bad, bad boy. It made her feel powerful.

"I need to pick up my food," she said. "It was nice seeing you, Charlie. Say hi to Pam for me."

"It's nice seeing you," he said, giving her a look that said more than his words. Vanessa pulled away from his grip and went into the restaurant, feeling embarrassed that Charlie had excited her so much.

She was walking past the lady's room when she felt him grab her by the elbow. "I need to talk to you about something," he said, pushing her inside.

Vanessa didn't cooperate, exactly, but she didn't do anything to stop him from steering her into the restroom. "Charlie, I need to pick up my food and go," she said.

"This will just take a minute," he said.

When he got her alone Charlie took Vanessa in his arms and tried to kiss her. "Charlie, stop. I don't want to do this," Vanessa said. But she didn't push him away. She didn't do anything to make it clear that his advances were unwanted, so Charlie ignored her words and pushed her into one of the stalls. His hands were all over her now, and Vanessa felt faint with excitement. This was really wrong. Charlie was the husband of a friend, but Vanessa couldn't help but be aroused by his insistent touch.

"I can't do this. I can't," she said. He ignored her, grabbing her by the ass and pulling her close enough for a deep, soulful kiss. Charlie pushed his tongue into her mouth. She hadn't kissed a smoker in a long time, and she liked the old familiar taste.

One of his hands roamed down her body, pressing against her pussy. "No! No! This isn't going to happen!" Vanessa said, finally pushing his hand away. In response, Charlie pushed her down until she was sitting on the toilet. Suddenly, she was face-to-face with his hard cock. He'd pulled it out as he was gropping her.

The sight of that big, hard cock did something to Vanessa. She wasn't thinking clearly anymore. Charlie worked to push it into her mouth, and Vanessa began to think that the best way to get him to stop was to suck him off. It made no sense, but the feel of his cock in her mouth was so nice that Vanessa was able to turn off her brain and concentrate on the taste and feel of a cock she'd never sucked before.

By then she wasn't resisting at all. Vanessa began giving Charlie a first-class blowjob, enjoying the way it felt when she heard him moan. He put one hand behind her head and pushed his cock all the way in her mouth as she used her tongue, her lips, and her hand. Vanessa knew she was a superb cocksucker. She was determined to make sure Charlie saw that for himself.

Charlie was so excited by the unexpected pleasure of being sucked by one of his wife's friends that he came almost immediately. As always, Vanessa sucked the cum right down her throat. She kept sucking until Charlie cock softened in her mouth. She expected that he'd be ready to let her go. But that's not what happened.

Charlie grabbed her by the shoulders, raised her to her feet, and pushed her back against the wall. He was holding her too tightly for her to get away. He lifted up the front of her skirt and reached inside her panties. It took no time at all for Charlie to slide a finger into her slit, which was hot and wet.

Vanessa moaned. She couldn't help it. Charlie had her pinned against the wall. He knew exactly where her clit was, and he knew exactly how to touch it. Vanessa's knees got weak. This was so wrong. She was behaving like a whore. Charlie was taking advantage of her, but she hadn't done much at all to stop him. She felt powerless as he worked one finger all the way inside her.

She came. It was disgusting and humiliating, but being fingered by a sleazy womanizer in a filthy toilet stall was more than enough to excite Vanessa and trigger a powerful wave of passion. It wasn't something she could resist.

"Baby, you are one hot piece of ass," Charlie whispered.

Vanessa thought she'd be able to leave, but she got another surprise. She looked down and saw that Charlie was hard. Again! She'd given him a blowjob, but now he wanted pussy. Her pussy. He turned her around so she was facing away from him, then made her bend forward at the waist. In one motion he lifted her skirt to her waist and lowered her panties to her knees. He took his cock in his hand and was about to slide into Vanessa's sloppy wet pussy, but she'd finally had enough.

"Stop! Stop! She stood up straight and struggled to free herself. In response, Charlie swatted her bare ass. Hard. The slapping noise echoed off the tile walls as Vanessa realized she needed to do something to take control. She pushed Charlie hard, forcing him to stumble backwards. He hit the door to the stall and knocked it open, staggering back into the restroom. Vanessa followed him, almost tripping over the panties bunched around her ankles. The panties fell off completely by the time she got firmly back on her feet. She looked down at her panties on the dirty floor.

"Baby, let's go get a room," Charlie said, taking Vanessa in his arms again.

"I don't want a room! I want you to get the hell out of here!" she said.

Charlie moved in close and whispered, "My cock wants to get to know your pussy. They could be real good friends. I already made you cum once, and I was barely trying. I could make you cum like a machine gun if you let me."

The whole scene sickened Vanessa. "Go home to your wife! Don't you feel bad about doing this to her?"

Charlie smirked. "Those are pretty brave words coming from a girl who just cheated on her boyfriend." He lit a cigarette, not caring that he was in a no smoking area. "Nobody needs to know about this. Don't you deserve to be happy, Vanessa? I can make your pussy very, very happy."

Charlie's half-erect cock was hanging out this whole time. Vanessa looked at it and saw her lipstick. "Clean off your dick!" she said. "If Pam sees lipstick, we'll both be sorry." Charlie got a paper towel and cleaned himself off. He zipped up, then moved to grab Vanessa around the waist. "Stop, damn it!" she said, pushing him away. "This is over! Get out of here!"

Charlie smirked once again. "Give me a call when you change your mind," he said as he walked out the door.

With Charlie gone, Vanessa realized that her heart was pounding. Her feelings were part fear, part disgust. The whole episode with Charlie only took a few minutes, but so much had happened that she felt sick. She'd sucked him off. He'd made her cum. They'd come perilously closes to fucking her in a toilet stall. How could she do all that!? What was she thinking!?

The mirror showed that she was a mess. Her hair was mussed. Her blouse was tucked in on one side, pulled out on the other. Her makeup was smudged, especially her lipstick. Her panties were still on the dirty floor; she picked them up and put them in her purse.

She didn't have a brush, so she tried to smooth her hair with her hand. It didn't work very well. She washed off her makeup and rearranged her clothes.

She wanted to get out of that restaurant as soon as she could. Taking a deep breath, she left the restroom and went to pick up her food. As she got closer, two of the restaurant workers gave her a look that showed they knew exactly what she and Charlie had done. She felt her cheeks flush with shame.

When she got to the counter she was met by the restaurant manager, who put her food in front of her and said, "Take this and get out. Don't ever come back here again."

As she drove away, her heart was pounding so hard she felt the blood pulsing in her ears. She was trembling so much it was hard to drive. What had happened was so unbelievable that it took time for her to accept. How could she do all that? She'd been having a nice day!

She had to keep Jon from finding out. Most of the time Vanessa was involved with men who weren't as smart as her, so she could fool them anytime she wished. Jon wasn't like that. He knew when something was wrong.

As she was driving down the road, she had a sickening thought. Pam had said that Charlie would fuck anybody. What if he'd infected her with some disease, like chlamydia, or herpes, or worse? The only honorable thing to do was tell Jon she couldn't have sex with him until she knew it was safe.

That's not what she was going to do. She was going to do what a slut would do. She was going to keep it all a secret and gamble that she hadn't picked up some awful disease from that awful man whose cum she could still taste in her mouth. She began to cry so hysterically that she had to pull into a parking lot, where she sobbed uncontrollably for a long time.

It wasn't surprising that she felt dirty when she got home, so she went straight to the bathroom and brushed her teeth to finally get rid of the taste of Charlie's cum. She stripped off her clothes, got into the shower, turned the water on as hot as she could stand, then scrubbed every inch of her skin. She realized that Jon would be coming home in about five hours, and that he would expect her to be ready to make love as soon as he walked through the door. She had to get control of herself.

She was toweling off when she looked in the mirror and saw something horrible. There was a pink mark on her butt. It was shaped like a hand. It was where Charlie spanked her. If Jon saw that mark, he'd know she'd been cheating on him. Once again, Vanessa began sobbing uncontrollably. The heat of the shower made the mark more visible, but she had no way of knowing if it would still be noticeable when Jon arrived.

Vanessa went to her refrigerator, got some ice, made a cold compress, then laid down in bed and placed it over her eyes. She didn't want her face to be all puffy when Jon got home. She didn't want him to know she'd been crying. She knew that if he asked her any questions at all, he'd quickly realize that she'd done something very, very wrong.

Angelica had encouraged Vanessa to practice mindfulness meditation, and had taught her the basics. She tried it a few times and got bored, but she thought it might help her calm down. She laid on her back, pushed all thought from her mind, and focused her attention on the cold sensation she got from the compress over her eyes. It worked. Calm returned to her, and after about 10 minutes she rose from the bed and started gathering her thoughts.

She looked in the mirror. The handprint on her butt was still visible, but was no longer as prominent as it had been right after her hot shower. It would probably be fine when Jon got home. If she could just act normal for a few hours, Jon might never know about her disgusting behavior with Charlie. He might not feel the need to give up on her and send her to prison.

Vanessa tried to calmly review what had happened. It just didn't make sense. She was in love with a wonderful man who treated her better than she deserved. He was a marvelous lover who met her sexual needs better than any other man she'd ever known. Charlie was a womanizing creep she barely knew, and he was married to a woman who was supposed to be Vanessa's friend. It was so stupid. So risky. So dangerous. Vanessa could barely believe it had actually happened.

It was exactly the kind of crazy behavior that had gotten her in trouble over and over and over for her whole life.

Vanessa pulled herself together in time for Jon's arrival. She was wearing sexy lingerie when he walked in the door, and she did a good job satisfying him when they made love. He didn't notice anything was wrong. But the good feeling Vanessa had enjoyed for the last several weeks was gone. She hated herself. What she'd done was so awful that she kept it secret from everyone but her therapist. It shamed her to tell the story, but she forced herself to do it.

That was a good decision. The therapist heard the story and realized what was wrong with Vanessa. He'd have to get her to take some tests first, but he was pretty sure he knew what the results would be.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers