Caught! Pt. 14

Story Info
Goodbye Leah, Hello Margeaux.
5.4k words
4.51
3.6k
5
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
675 Followers

Job Application

"Did it make you feel better when Lodge was arrested?" Dr. Robins asked.

"Sure it did," Jon said. "I hated that guy. I could barely stand being in the same room. I doubt that I could have remained in the fraternity if we hadn't gotten rid of Lodge."

"How much did other students know about the role you and Margeaux played in getting Lodge arrested?"

"Everybody knew everything," Jon said. "It blew up in a way that exposed all of it."

XXXXXXXXXX

For the two days, Lodge was the focus of one the biggest news stories in America. He ended up being accused of six counts of rape; the court sealed the videos so the public couldn't see the victims being assaulted, but the prosecutor told the press that Lodge taped himself raping coeds who cried out in pain and begged him to stop. The text messages and emails revealed that two of his fraternity brothers were fully aware of Lodge's predatory behavior. They'd participated in little parties where they made a bowl of popcorn and watched the videos together. Those two guys served sentences as accomplices.

None of the cases went to trial; Lodge and his two toadies knew they dared not risk having a jury view all the horrifying evidence. They plead guilty to multiple felony charges that guaranteed serious prison time. Lodge would spend a minimum of 45 years in prison. It's well known by experts in criminal justice that there's no way to rehabilitate sex offenders; if a person is aroused by suffering and violence, no amount of counseling and rehabilitation can change him. The only "cure" is to keep the predator locked up until he's so old his sexual urges diminish and he can't victimize anyone. If Lodge did live long enough to be paroled, he'd have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

It was the top item of gossip in the Hamptons that year. The Lodge family had arrived on the Mayflower, and they were fixtures in the upper crust social scene. Their former friends were ruthless. "I always knew there was something wrong with that boy," claimed people who'd had no idea there was something wrong with that boy.

The police were very open about the fact that virtually all the evidence in the case came from Jon and Margeaux. They were media celebrities for three entire news cycles. By this time Jon was known nationally as The Dentist; Margeaux became The Dental Assistant.

"Isn't it kind of sexist to call you that?" Jon asked Margeaux. "You are nobody's assistant. You're the one who got that asshole arrested."

"You don't get to pick your own nickname," Margeaux said. "I would have preferred Batman and Catwoman, but nobody asked me. Batman is a particularly good nickname for you. Billionaire playboy by day, two-fisted crime fighter by night."

Everybody's first conclusion was that Delta Delta Delta would lose the right to operate as a fraternity. The fact that a student got away with being a serial rapist for more than a year triggered outrage on and off campus. The board of trustees demanded an outside investigator. The national news media looked at the college through a microscope, exposing multiple instances of campus officials ignoring signs of trouble because Lodge was a rich, privileged boy whose father made large donations to the college.

One dean and one assistant dean resigned rather than be fired. There were lots of public apologies. Jon thought that most of it was an attempt to escape liability; he didn't believe any of the spineless idiots running the college actually cared about the students. Jon's father got involved by hiring a ferocious attorney who sued the college on behalf of the six girls who'd been raped; the $17 million settlement didn't undo their trauma, but it was better than nothing.

Even Leah got involved. The media asked her what it was like dating a billionaire crime fighter who used his fists and his brains to rescue women from the clutches of evil. Really. That was the exact phrasing.

"I guess this is what it's like to date Bruce Wayne," she said. That was the best quote from anybody, and it was picked up by every media outlet that ran stories on the sordid affair.

In private, Leah "rewarded" her boyfriend with the hottest sex imaginable, and it turned out that she had quite an imagination. That last fact became increasingly puzzling to John. Supposedly, Jon had years of sexual experience and Leah had none. Pretty soon Jon realized that Leah must have lied about her supposed virginity.

One by one, Jon caught Leah in a series of lies about all kinds of things. Leah was a smart girl, but Jon was smarter, and when he started looking for lies he found them everywhere.

Jon found himself wrestling with all kinds of conflicting emotions he wasn't ready to share. He discovered that sex is different when you're making love to someone while you're upset with them. Leah was increasingly fond of rough sex, something that always challenged Jon. She liked being whipped harder than Jon liked. She wanted him to slap her face, and slap it hard. When Jon was angry, he found it easier to strip Leah naked, slap her around, throw her on the bed, whip her till she "begged" him to stop, then fuck her roughly in the ass. He never could have done this if he hadn't been genuinely upset. It was a strange discovery.

Things were getting increasingly disturbing when Margeaux called Jon and asked to talk to him. "I need to show you some things," she said. Margeaux sounded serious.

"I'll be right over," he said.

He'd become very fond of Margeaux. She was different from anyone he'd known. Margeaux was a girly girl, who knew so much about hair, fashion, and make-up that she was the leader of a clique of coeds who called themselves The Fashionistas. Her ambition was to be a model, and she'd transformed herself to look just like one. She'd become a certified fitness trainer mainly so she could learn enough about diet and exercise to mold and shape her body. She invited Jon to exercise with her, and she knew so much about weight lifting that he started doing what she told him, and pretty soon he saw results. He'd done plenty of strength training under the supervision of his high school boxing coaches, but Margo was an expert at producing beautiful symmetry in muscles. She was so beautiful and appealing that Jon found it difficult to concentrate while they exercised. But as he got to know her better, it became easier to think of her as a friend who just happened to be gorgeous.

Margeaux didn't look happy when he got to her room. "Close the door and sit down," she said. "I've got two things I want you to see." She opened her laptop and said, "You know that the girls as Sigma Rho hold you in high regard. A couple of the girls here are upset about something. They know you and I are friends, so they thought this would be easier if it came from me."

"I don't like where this is going," Jon said.

"I don't either," said Margeaux. "Here's the deal. One of the girls made a little video she wants you to see. Let's just watch it, OK? She has the room directly across from Leah. She left her door open, aimed her camera at Leah's door, and started shooting video. I'm going to show you a little excerpt."

Jon watched the video, which showed the door to Leah's room. "Let's fast forward," Margeaux said.

She zapped ahead to a part where a male student knocked on Leah's door. She opened the door, smiled, and let him in.

"I'll zap again," Margeaux said.

She went forward about five minutes and stopped. The video still showed Leah's door, but the soundtrack featured the loud noises Leah always made when she had sex. Obviously, she was fucking the mystery man she let into her room.

Margeaux skipped forward again; she went about 15 minutes this time. Her video showed Leah open the door, stick her head out, and look up and down the hallway. Satisfied that no one was looking, she opened the door so her gentleman caller could leave. On the way out Leah gave him a big kiss, and he gave her butt a nice firm squeeze.

"Terrific," Jon said. "That's just terrific."

"I am so sorry," Margeaux said.

Jon shook his head for a minute. "Don't be sorry. You are showing me this at just the right time. Leah has been doing some things that aren't OK with me at all. I've been trying to figure out the right way to talk about it. This video makes it pretty simple. So don't feel bad. You are doing me a big favor."

"The sisters here are furious with Leah," Margeaux said.

"I'll bet they're not as mad as me. I'm not going to go into all the dirty details, but things have gotten pretty weird between us," Jon said. "I was trying to decide what to do about it without hurting her feelings too much. I guess I shouldn't worry about that, should I?"

"Jon, I know this is a lot to take. Don't do anything while you're mad. Give it a day or two. If you want to end this relationship, you'll want to do it in a way that lets you walk away clean."

"Very wise. Just what I'd expect you to say," Jon said. "Have I ever mentioned that you are more than just a pretty face?"

Margeaux smiled sweetly. "You are adorable. You just got some horrible news, and you're making jokes."

"That was no joke. Margeaux, I"m sure you know that I think the world of you."

After a few seconds, Jon said, "Didn't you say you had two things to show me?"

"Yes. I'm pretty nervous about it."

"Well, I can't imagine the second thing can be as bad as the first thing," Jon said.

"I hope you don't think it's a bad thing at all," Margeaux said. "I'm just really nervous. I hope I'm not about to humiliate myself."

Margeaux got up and stood in front of Jon. She was so pretty. Margeaux was wearing a halter top and a pair of those very short shorts that fit like a coat of paint. She always managed to dress in a way that looked sexy and classy at the same time, but this particular outfit upped the sexy part of that equation. She was barefoot. Jon wasn't one of those guys who had a foot fetish, and he didn't really understand how someone could be that way, but he'd noticed before that Margeaux had very sexy feet.

She had a pained look on her face. "Here goes," she said.

"Jon, when I saw that picture of what you did to Andrew Lodge's face, it made my heart melt. I decided at that moment that I would find a way to get your attention. When I found out that you were already dating Leah, I got so envious I could barely stand it. I can still barely stand it. I think about you all the time.

"Jon Major, you need an upgrade in the girlfriend department. I want to apply for the job."

With that, Margeaux untied the straps behind her neck and took off the halter top. She unzipped her shorts and lowered them to the floor. She stood there for several seconds, making sure Jon had plenty of time to get a good, long, look at her naked body.

She walked to him, straddled his lap, sat down, and placed his hands on her breasts. "I am not taking a chance on the possibility that some other girl gets to you first. I want to be the best girlfriend you ever had. I am one lonely little girl, Jon Major, and as far as I can tell, you are the only real man on this campus."

Jon wanted to say something, but his mouth wouldn't work. As the seconds stretched on he really wanted to express how he felt, but the words didn't come. Instead, he wrapped his arms about Margeaux and hugged her to him. "I don't know what to say," Jon said.

"Say yes. Just say yes."

"Yes. Yes. Yes." Jon said. "Yes. Yes." He looked into her eyes and said, "I've been attracted to you from the moment we met. I just never imagined I could ever be in a relationship with a woman as beautiful as you."

"You always say the right thing," Margeaux said.

They held each other tightly for a long time. "I don't know how to express how thankful I am to you," Jon said.

Margeaux stood up and held out her hand. "Sure you do," she said, leading him to her bed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jon wondered what he would say to Leah. How he would say it. They'd planned to meet in her room and have sex before class. Jon remembered that he'd given Leah a book of erotic short stories written by women for women. He thought it might finally give him an idea for some kind of experience that would actually challenge Leah's sexual boundaries - which he hadn't found.

Her favorite story involved a young woman who went on a weekend camping trip with her boyfriend and his handsome brother. She got a little drunk after arriving at their cabin, and made an awkward pass at the brother. Her boyfriend witnessed this, got angry, and pulled her forcefully into their bedroom. He slapped her face, stripped her naked, threw her down on the bed, and gave her a hard, rough fucking.

When it was over the brother came in. He also fucked her, ignoring her pleas for him to get off her. After a few minutes she stopped complaining, and had a series of orgasms that were stronger than anything she'd felt before.

When the brother finished, he left her on the bed and the boyfriend returned. He fucked her again, called her dirty names, slapped her face, and said she wasn't good for anything but providing nice tight holes for their cocks. This went on, and on, and in the end the woman fell into a deep sleep. When she woke the next morning she discovered that the brothers had hidden her clothes. She spent the entire weekend naked, a fucktoy, finding pleasure at being degraded and humiliated.

Leah said the story was the most exciting fantasy she'd ever seen. Jon tried to re-enact part of the fantasy by slapping Leah around, calling her a fucktoy, and saying she was nothing but a dirty whore. He'd come up with an idea for Leah to safely imagine what it would be like for two guys to take turns with her, but it was too extreme for his taste, and he wondered if Leah would actually enjoy something so far beyond the boundaries of normal sex.

After learning of her betrayal, and his public humiliation, Jon decided his idea was worth trying. He drove down to a sex shop and bought some toys needed to create the scene he imagined. Then he used his cellphone to create a voice recording that featured some speaking at the beginning and at the end, but consisted mainly of a long period of silence in the middle. He used editing software to alter the voice so it sounded like someone else.

When Leah arrived the next morning Jon greeted her by saying, "It's about time you got here, fucktoy." He slapped her face harder than ever before. Leah had become very fond of being slapped, but Jon found it difficult to slap her very hard. She was surprised and pleased that he'd finally hit her the way she wanted.

Jon roughly stripped her naked, then tied her wrists to his headboard. He tied her ankles, leaving her on the bed in a spread eagle position. Jon placed a pillow under Leah's bottom - something he always did because it made it easier to eat her pussy without straining his neck. Jon took a ball gag from the bag of items from the sex shop. He'd never used a gag, and when he tried to insert the ball in Leah's mouth she turned her head away.

Jon slapped her again. "Don't be like that, bitch" he said, grabbing her chin and holding her face steady so he could secure the gag. He'd considered using a gag before because he thought it might turn down the volume on the loud moans and groans Lead made during sex. He'd decided against it because the gag would stop Leah from letting him know if she objected to something he was doing. This time, Jon didn't want Leah to be able to object to anything. He didn't care if she consented or not.

"Fucktoy, I know how turned on you got by that story about the two brothers who play with that dirty little whore for a whole weekend," Jon said. "I know you liked imagining what it would be like for two guys to take turns fucking you over and over and over. I've always wondered how many orgasms you could have it I was able to fuck you continuously for a whole day. I wish my dick could stay hard that long, but I can never do that without help from another guy. Today we're going to find out how many times you can cum."

With that, Jon took a blindfold from the sex shop and placed it over Leah's eyes. She looked a bit surprised, and maybe a little worried, because she didn't know what Jon was about to do. She knew he'd never pushed her farther than she wanted to go, so she figured she should trust that he was sincerely trying to find some new way to excite her. Jon was a good boyfriend, and Leah felt she had nothing to fear from him.

She quickly changed her mind.

Jon got out his cell phone and dialed his own number. He'd turned down the volume so Leah wouldn't hear his voice when the voicemail recording answered. Jon said, "We're ready. Come on up." He quietly placed her tennis racket beside the bed. For the next few minutes Jon kissed Leah and caressed her body. "God, you are such a sexy bitch. I've got a real treat for you today, fucktoy."

After a few minutes of toying with her, Jon quietly picked up Leah's tennis racket and banged it on her door. It sounded just like someone knocked. "We have a visitor," Jon said. He got out of bed, opened the door, and said, "Come on in." He shuffled his feet and closed the door to make it sound as if someone walked in on them.

Leah reacted as though she'd received an electric shock. She tried to speak, but the gag stopped her. She shook her head from side to side vigorously. "A real fucktoy does as she's told," Jon said. "Don't pretend this isn't what you want."

He took out his cellphone, set it on Leah's desk, and started the voice recording. "Oh my God, Jon. You were right. This is the hottest bitch I've ever seen." Jon gently ran his hand over Leah's lush red bush. "She's got the prettiest pussy ever. I love the red hair," the voice said.

"If you think it looks nice, just wait until you see how it feels around your cock," Jon said. Leah began pulling at her bounds, trying to free herself, but she was bound securely. Jon slapped her again. "Behave," he said. "This is for your benefit."

With that, Jon crawled between Leah's legs and started eating her pussy. He licked and nibbled along the length of her slit. As he expected, she was very wet. She came quickly, and Jon was certain this orgasm wasn't faked. Her pussy was right in front of his face, and he saw the contractions that only happened when she was really cumming.

He crawled up her body, laid down on her, and whispered in her ear. "You've never been so wet before," he said. "You've never cum so fast before. You're going to enjoy what we've got planned."

With that, Jon slammed his cock all the way into her pussy and started fucking her as hard and rough as he could. She was moving beneath him, and he couldn't tell if she was struggling to get loose or squirming in excitement. Jon thought it was probably a bit of both. He looked at the clock and figured that the next part of the recording would happen in about four minutes. All he had to do was keep fucking her at least that long.

He tried to act as if he didn't care about anything but his own pleasure. It was fine if she liked it, but it made no difference to Jon. At least, that was what he wanted Leah to think. She kept making noises he couldn't understand because of the gag. "Don't make such a fuss," he said, slapping her again. "All you need to do right now is provide a nice tight hole for our dicks. You like pretending you're a fucktoy. Well, today that's exactly what you are. We are going to give you the hardest, longest fuck of your life."

Jon slowed down so he could make it last. Time passed, and he finally got to the time when the speaking resumed on the recording.

"Jon, for God's sake, hurry up. This is hard to watch. I need to take a turn fucking this bitch. My cock's so hard it hurts."

Leah reacted by pulling at her bounds again, but she couldn't free herself. "Dude, I'm not done yet," Jon said. "Relax. We've got all the time in the world. You'll be able to fuck her until your dick falls off."

JQueen9
JQueen9
675 Followers
12