Caught! Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, Leah came again. It went on, and on, and Leah moaned loudly into the gag. When it was over, she went limp. At the last second he pulled out of her pussy, pushed into her ass, and filled it with a huge load of cum.

Jon rolled off Leah's body and lay beside her. "Are you ready for another guy to fuck you, baby? Ready for a fresh new cock?" Leah shook her head from side to side. She made it absolutely clear she did not want some anonymous man inside her.

"Baby, I'm not asking if you want him to fuck you. That's not up to you. If you want to know what it's like being a fucktoy for two horny guys, this is the only way to find out. What I'm asking is for you to think about what you're feeling right now. I want you to remember this after we're finished. I've tried hard to give you new, exciting sex that matches your fantasies. Are you excited right now? Judging by all your orgasms, you like being a real, live fucktoy. I'm not asking if you want another guy to fuck you. Since I got here I've been feeling your tits, eating your pussy, filling you with cum, and slapping you around like a little whore. Forget whether you want this or not. I want to know if your body is ready for what's about to happen. Are you ready, baby?"

Leah lay still for several long seconds. Then she nodded her head up and down. Yes. She was ready.

With that, Jon removed her blindfold. "We're alone. We've always been alone. This is just a trick I came up with so you could find out how you'd feel if you thought this was really happening."

Leah looked at him through frightened eyes. She'd never seen this side of Jon. It excited and scared her at the same time. "I know that one part of this fantasy that you especially liked is the idea of having one dick in your pussy while a second dick fucked your ass," Jon said. "We can do that." He reached into his bag and withdrew a big two-headed dildo, the kind that had a large cock-shaped dildo that fit into her pussy while a smaller dildo slid into her ass.

He held it up so Leah could see what he was about to shove inside her. "I think this should feel a lot like the real thing," Jon said, applying lube to the smaller dildo. He smeared a good amount onto a finger which he shoved into her ass. He applied more lube, and figured she was ready for what he'd planned.

"After this is over I want you to tell me all about how it feels. By the way, I'm going to fuck you again as soon as my dick gets hard. We're going to do this all morning. I really want to know how many times a sexy fucktoy like you can keep cumming."

With that, Jon shoved the dildoe into Leah. It didn't go in very deep at first because it filled her up so much that there wasn't enough room. But Jon pushed it in and out, being deliberately rough, and watching as Leah struggled under this attack. When he finally shoved it all the way in, Jon took a separate vibrator and placed it directly on top of Leah's clit.

She came within seconds. Jon was sure this orgasm was real because, once again, he could look directly at her pussy as it contracted around the dildo. She went limp when it was over. Jon removed the toys, climbed back on top of Leah, and whispered into her ear. "I'm ready for some more," he said, sliding into her. She was looser than she'd ever been, which wasn't terribly surprising. He moved in and out slowly. He didn't feel the urgency he'd felt before he came the first time.

It was long and relaxing. Leah had what felt like a very gentle orgasm. Jon couldn't be sure this orgasm was real, but it seemed like there was no longer any point in faking anything. He had to work to make himself cum again, and it felt nice when it finally happened.

He rolled off Leah's body, crouched on the bed beside her, and picked up the two-headed dildo again. "It's time for two more servings of cock," Jon said, applying a fresh layer of lube before pushing the toy inside her. It went in easier this time; she was much looser now. She was getting tired. Her movements were slow. He pressed the vibrator down on her clit, and she whimpered with excitement, but she wasn't as responsive as earlier. Jon had to find new ways to move the dildo around inside her, trying to reach areas he hadn't reached before, working to stimulate her g-spot, and moving the vibrator around to find a way to wring just one more orgasm from her exhausted body. It finally happened, with Leah letting out a long, soft moan.

He withdrew the dildo. "I think you're done now, fucktoy," Jon said. "Now you know what it would feel like if your fantasy came true."

After so many orgasms, Leah was exhausted. Jon climbed between her legs, and she thought he wanted to eat her pussy, but he began kissing and nibbling the soft flesh of her inner thighs. Without warning, Jon sucked hard on her skin and bit down hard enough to hurt. He didn't draw blood, but he left behind a dark love bite - a hickey - that would take days to fade away.

He did it again on her other thigh. Jon moved higher on her body, leaving a hickey on her pubes. Her lower belly. Over and over, he marked her body with dark bruises. He did it on her breasts, her chest, then moved up to her neck. So far, he covered her with love bites that would be concealed by her clothes. When he began kissing and licking the side of her neck, Leah tried to twist away. Jon held her down, began sucking on her skin, and left the biggest, darkest hickey in a place everyone would be able to see. Leah would have to wear a scarf or heavy makeup if she wanted to conceal what he'd done.

Jon rose from the bed and looked down at Leah. He'd tattooed her with more than two dozen of the marks, so many it looked almost like some kind of animal print. Jon got his cellphone and took a picture of Leah tied on the bed, gagged, covered with hickeys. The mark on her neck wasn't visible to the camera, so Jon moved her head gently aside. Leah resisted. Jon sighed. "Leah, I know you like it when I slap you. But I don't want to do that right now. Just let me take this picture." She turned her head to the side, letting Jon take a picture that showed all the marks he'd left from her neck to her knees.

He held the cellphone in front of her face so she could see the image. "We've taken a lot of pictures that show how beautiful and sexy you are, but I think this is the best. This shows a woman with a ferocious sexuality. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I'll text a copy to you," he said.

Jon put on his clothes, leaving Leah bound and gagged. When he was fully clothed, he put the chair beside her bed and took her hand. "Before I untie you, I want to say something, and I want you to just listen, so I'm leaving the gag where it is."

"I know about your other boyfriend. One of your sorority sisters got a picture of him leaving your room. The picture shows you giving him a big wet kiss and letting him squeeze your ass. They tell me that every time you let him into your room, after a few minutes everybody on the floor can hear you making the sexy noises you make when we make love.

"When we started seeing each other, you knew what happened with my last girlfriend. She paid a terrible price, but she also humiliated me. And now you're cheating on me in the most public way possible. It feels like you're trying to humiliate me. Every girl in your sorority knows what is happening, and that means every guy in my fraternity probably knows, and it won't be long before everyone I see on this whole damn campus will know that I'm the sucker who's had two cheating girlfriends in a row.

"And you're lying to me about more than that. We both know you weren't a virgin when we met. We both know you're faking orgasms. We both know you've told me all kinds of lies about all kinds of things. When you tell me something, I can't tell if it's true or not. I'm glad you can't talk right now, because I don't want to hear anymore things I can't trust."

Tears were running down Leah's face. He got a tissue and wiped her eyes. "I spent some time in therapy. My whole family did. My older brother is kind of a mess, and it got so bad we needed to talk to a professional about it. She told me that people lie for all kinds of reasons. If a person lies a lot - the way you lie - it's usually because something happened to them. Something bad.

"If something bad happened to you, I am so sorry. Maybe you should talk to someone about it. You need to do something, because what you're doing now isn't working for you. But that's none of my business.

"All I want to do is remove myself from a relationship that isn't working for me. So that's what I'm doing right now. I didn't deserve to be treated the way you treated me, I wish you wouldn't have publicly humiliated me, but I'm sure that ending this relationship is what's best for both of us."

Jon stood up, kissed Leah on the cheek, then untied her right hand. He walked out before she could free herself. Jon left the sex toys behind. Maybe Leah and her other boyfriend would find some use for them. He expected the lovebites he'd left all over her body would provide some awkward moments the next time she made love.

12