Caught Red Handed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Having barely recovered from being spun around Linda lifted her head in time see Mr. Robinson drop her panties, lick his lips and then bury his face in her pussy. His tongue was electrifying and she bucked her hips up into him as she caressed the back of his head. She could not remember the last time a man had used his mouth on her, and she was certain she had never had a lover who was this skilled with his tongue. For what seemed like an eternity he alternated from licking her entire vagina with a flat tongue, to caressing and suckling each of her lips, to thrusting his tongue into her, to stimulating her clit. Was he humming? Oh God that was incredible. No one had ever hummed on her clit before. When he started rubbing his lips and nose up and down her crotch she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him into her with all of her strength. Her entire body tensed as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her.

******

Pulling free John gasped for air. Jesus Christ! Looking down at Linda he grew concerned. Her body was limp and her face had gone slack. Crawling on to the bed he caressed her face gently calling, "Linda, Linda." Sense of relief overcame him as her eyes fluttered and she looked at him. "Ok you okay?"

"No Mr. Robinson, I am... That was...I don't know...I don't have the words other than, wonderful." She grabbed his face and pulled his lips down to hers. For the second time that morning he pushed his tongue into her mouth, only this time there was no resistance.

******

The taste of her juice was unusual, and if she was honest a little off putting, but she didn't care in the least. Linda moaned into his mouth and thrust her tongue to meet his. As their tongues danced, moving from her mouth to his and back she reach for his ass and pulled him on top of her. The pressure of his body weight was satisfying. This was not the feel of a 40 pound overweight beer belly smothering her, but the heft of a well muscled stud pressing into her. Losing herself into the embrace she shuddered as he began gently grinding his hip bone into her naked sex.

"You are overdressed Mr. Robinson," she exclaimed pushing him up. As he began to undo his shirt she frantically worked his belt and pants. Their hasty movements began to interfere with each other and he stood up taking care of the garments himself. Linda took the opportunity to shed her bra, finally freeing her erect nipples.

******

Between the oral session and the sight of Linda fully naked John was achingly hard. Scrambling back onto the bed he quickly sucked her nipples into his mouth as his hands explored her body. He felt her reach for his member but he was too far down her body. He alternated between each breast and then began kissing down her body again. Before he got to his intended destination she leaned her body and he allowed her to roll him onto his back. He was quickly rewarded when she crawled up and pressed her pussy into his face. He grabbed her ass and began to forcefully grind her into his mouth. Within minutes her body was shuddering with another small orgasm.

Quickly recovering she spun around, planted her ass in his face and then bent forward and swallowed half of his cock. Her warm wet mouth gave him pause, and he laid back and enjoyed the ministrations of her tongue. After too brief a period she released him from her mouth and said, "Mr. Robinson, it is not fair making me do all the work." Not one to argue he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her into his face and went to work. She returned to his cock with gusto and they continued to pleasure each other. Linda brought him to the brink in short order and just as he feared he was about to pass the point of no return she backed off, released him and used her tongue to lick his shaft and balls. Then just as he felt his arousal begin to ebb, she took him back into her mouth. She did this three more times, each time taking him to the point that he was sure he was about to blow.

******

Releasing his cock for the fourth time Linda herself was on the brink of another orgasm. As Mr. Robinson continued to probe her with his tongue she sat up, driving her ass into his face. In this position she fucked his face, using his mouth, tongue and nose as she would his cock. Once again her body stiffened and she rode out another powerful orgasm. She rolled off of him in panting breaths said, "Give me a minute to catch my breath and then we are going to see how much of that cock we can bury in my pussy."

Smiling he rolled over to grab a condom from the nightstand.

"Oh no we can't use that. I am allergic to latex."

"But you're not on birth control."

"How did you..."

"I overheard you talking to Sarah in the break room and I took note."

"Sarah quit months, ago. You really have been planning this for a long time."

"Yeah, but now we can't..."

"It's ok, Mr. Robinson. I had my tubes tied after my youngest was born. We knew we didn't want anymore kids."

"But wouldn't it have been so much safer if your husband had had his..."

"Don't get me started on him. It's just going to kill the mood. Now, are you ready to have your interest satisfied?" she finished in a sultry tone.

"Definitely" She straddled his hips, grabbed his still hard member and guided it slowly into her. Even though she was thoroughly wet she had to slowly work him in. Thankfully he was patient and allowed her to take it at her own place. Several times she had to stop and catch her breath as he stretched her. Only getting him in 3/4 of the way she stopped and began to slowly rise up. Lowering herself the second time was easier and she quickly established a slow rhythm. Finally relaxing a little as she adjusted to his size she leaned forward placed her hands on his chiseled chest, taking her first opportunity feel up his hard body. With a smile she noticed that Mr. Robinson's eyes had rolled into the back of his head.

******

John has in ecstasy. The feeling of his cock moving in Linda's pussy was unlike anything he had felt before. When she first pushed him inside of her he had to muster all of his self control not to grab her and drive himself in. He knew better. He was used to his lovers feeling tight, and needing to go slow. He was well endowed and he knew it. Truthfully Linda, was far from the tightest, but she was the first without a condom. The feeling was beyond words. It was incredible. He was content to just let her control the pace as he savored every sensation, the heat, the wetness, the wonderful friction of his skin rubbing directly over hers.

******

Linda's sensual rhythm slowly gave way to a more frantic pace, a pace driven by her rising need. As she began to fuck him more forcefully she felt the head of his cock hitting a barrier. He wasn't even fully inside of her and he had completely filled her. It was wonderful, it was indescribable. She increased the pace. After several minutes of this frantic fucking Mr. Robinson pulled her down, rolled on top of her, and said "I think your ready."

"Ready for what?"

"You'll see." He began thrusting into her, pinning her against the bed with his muscular frame. He stroked in and out of her forcefully, each time pushing all the way to the barrier, stretching and filling her in ways she never felt before. As he thrust into her again he hit the barrier, but instead of withdrawing he continued to push and rock, increasing the pressure. Oh my God, he's hitting my cervix! The feeling was extraordinary, never had a man been this deep inside of her. She knew this was possible, but had no idea how incredible it would feel. He continued with several short strokes, continuing to stimulate an erogenous zone she had never experienced. Then he switched to fucking her with full strokes, withdrawing until his tip was caressing her pussy lips before driving himself fully into her. He continued to fuck her forcefully, with a vigor she had never know before. Her brain went into a white haze, the world around her ceased to exist. Her reality had shrunk to the pleasure that was flowing over her body, radiating out from her pussy, and the bar of iron that was filling her and providing her with this exquisite feeling. Her entire body tensed as the powerful orgasm rippled through her. Throughout her bucking he did not relent, he did not miss a stroke as he continued to pound into her. Before she had fully come down from the first one, second smaller orgasm began to build. Again she tensed, unable to catch her breath. Three, four, five, she eventually lost count of the mini-orgasms as they came one after the other in a seemingly endless wave. Just as she feared she was going to lose consciousness she felt him thrust into her fully for a final time, releasing his seed into her farthest depths. The thought of him cumming directly at the opening of her womb was so hot, and a small primal part of her wished that she could actually give him a baby. Opening her eyes and staring at her new lover she knew she would be willing to give this adonis whatever he wanted.

******

By the time the plane had landed John still hadn't completely come down from his high. He couldn't believe he had pulled it off. What's more he couldn't believe that it turned out to be the best sex of his life. He still couldn't tell if it was the rush of power from extorting her, the incredible feel of his bare cock inside of her, or the passion with which she responded. Maybe it was a combination of all three. He was definitely looking forward to the next two years. The hardest part would be only taking her once a week.

"Mr. Robinson!" He turned to see Linda hurrying to catch up with him as he came to a stop at the baggage claim.

"Linda, I thought you only had the carry on, what are doing here?"

"Well, Mr. Robinson, I was rethinking our arrangement on the flight and I wanted to talk to you about it."

Oh here we go. I'm sure as hell not going to let her back out this. Not after how incredible it was. "Okay, I'm guessing you have some concerns. I'll be honest I'm not inclined to change what we agreed to."

"Sir I can understand that, but I am concerned about getting caught."

"We can find a way to be discrete. I certainly don't want to get fired, and I have no intention of letting your husband find out."

"I appreciate that sir, but that's not what I meant. I am more concerned about the raise. I just don't see how you can possibly explain the amount. I am afraid people would make some assumptions, which let's face it, would be pretty accurate."

"It should be okay. It is a bit high, but I can sell it as being long overdue. It may raise an eyebrow or two, but I can probably explain it away."

"Yes, but perhaps it would be more prudent to make it $950 a month. That would be less suspicious."

"But Linda that would mean it would take you an extra year to pay me back."

At that she leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Yes sir, but if it keeps us from getting caught that is a sacrifice I'd be willing to make." She turned and began walking for the exit. He couldn't help but stare with his mouth hanging open as she exaggerated the sway of her hips, turned her head back towards him and winked. Yep, I am definitely going to enjoy the next few years.

******


12