Caught Relaxing Pt. 02

Story Info
Caught wearing pantyhose, and crossdressing.
2.4k words
4.46
14.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I have a few stories based loosely on the same theme. This time, going to continue the Stephanie story where the first one left off at. This will be at the same slow pace, building and building up.

It's been few weeks since our first encounter. Nothing of note has happened, in truth we have both been busy with life stuff. Just a few texts here and there...I had marked up our first night as just a beast needing release. Anyways here it is, another Friday night after a long grueling work week. Sir and I have been texting back and forth, he has a hot date with some bombshell as usual. So I am left to my own devices.

Staring out douching, there is nothing like that fresh clean feeling. Doing so a few times, so my pussy is clean and smelling fresh. Next a fresh shower, shaving all over so I am nice and smooth with extra time making sure my boi pussy is smooth. After my shower time,

I prance back to my room, to get dressed. Little vanilla body lotion to sooth the freshly shaven areas, and some baby powder to add that extra fresh feminine scent. Taping my oversized clitty away as I won't be needing that for tonight, so it's nice and smooth just like real woman.

Next my satin thong to help hold everything in place, then some new suntan crotchless shiny pantyhose. Tonight they had to be crotches, as I wanted to wear my little white bunny tail, it's an anal plug fits so nicely into me but before I can slide that monster in, I inject some lubricant into my pussy. This way, if I get really aroused I can play with a toy. Then my favorite red lacy bra, to hold my big fake DD silicone titties. Already starting to feel girly, my head is a whirl in pleasure but I am not done.

On to dressing for this evening, I figure some cute pink ruffle socks. A white box pleated tennis style skirt with a light pink angora sweater. Then apply my makeup. Even though I am alone, there is still something about going all out to be all frilly and girly. There is something about slut red lipstick that I just cannot go without. Sure it adds sluttyness to my otherwise conservative attire, it feels so right. Its thick, clings to my lips and provides just the right lubrication when I have something in my mouth...Mmmmm to be free to suck a man's cock tonight that would be so nice. forcing myself back into reality, there is much to do yet. I have to get my wig on, brushed out, and some vanilla body spray. Again, I am alone tonight so just some simple white keds (flats). They are so comfy and cute with my outfit.

Now that I am dressed for tonight, I head out to the kitchen. Pour myself a glass of white wine while I prepare some pasta and grilled chicken. There is something about fluttering around the kitchen making dinner. My bunny plug a constant reminder that I need to walk properly, feeling it push against my p-spot the whole time leaving me feel in ecstasy. Making dinner doesn't take long and it can't be done soon enough, I am famished. Sitting down at the kitchen nook table I devour my meal. Just as I am finishing up, I hear an abrupt knock at the door. As I start to panic looking outside, I see Sir's sexy car in the driveway. Completely confused, as to why he would be here, it's only been a few hours since date.

Opening the door for my Sir, he stands there looking at me. Half laughing, smiling and tells me; my you look pretty tonight, just a basic slutty white girl. I was just pounding a little thing just like you until a little bit ago. I ask why he's not sill with her, as I would have expected him to be busy all night long with her. Well she needed to get back to her husband, just a great piece of ass that drained me. With that he opens his arms and commands me to "come here", we embrace. Nothing sexual, just a man hugging a cute submissive bitch. With that I ask him, can I make you a drink? What else would I be here for? He boomed laughing. Not even sure why I asked, I know what he wanted and was already busy making it. As he sits down regaling me with his latest conquest, I set his drink in front of him his hand slides up under my skirt with a nice little rub on my bum. I don't know if he understands how much that makes me just melt...He doesn't spend much time with fondling me, so I pull a stool up so I can listen in with full attention.

After spending an hour or so catching up and several more drinks for the both of us, Sir tells me he is beat, not in the mood for a darts just wants to hang out maybe watch a movie. Myself after the big meal I just had, I agree just want to chill out and relax. With that, he leaves his empty drink in place tells me that he's "going to go find a movie on the TV, bring a fresh drink and get comfortable". I took that as a hint to exchange my sweater and skirt for a Victoria's secret pink silky/stretchy camisole. After changing and looking myself over just love the way it hugs my body, and feels against my skin.

Before entering the living room, I refresh our drinks, and wander into the living room. Its then that I notice, Sir has the lights out TV going, a movie paused ready to play while he is under the blanket normally strewn atop the couch. I ask him where should I sit? Wondering if he wants me at his footstep to fetch him more drinks as needed. I know to most that would be too much for most but I enjoy being servile. Instead, he lifts the blanket motioning me to snuggle in. without a thought I slid in, I made sure to gather one of his strong arms over me and the other under me so I could truly be his little snuggle bug. Make him happy to have a bitch to snuggle with when needed, sure he might have just fucked the brains out of some hottie, but here he is snuggling with me. Might not be sex, but this is almost as much fun.

He starts the movie, and we both hunker down to watch the movie. Sir pulls me in closer, and I take this as a sign to make sure my bottom is poised against his cock. This is when I finally noticed that he is naked, it's really dark in the living room and I just hadn't noticed yet. Here I am being pulled in closer by Sir, and his cock something I have worshiped is now pulling me in for snuggling. Such a strange sensation, such a beautiful sensation.

He starts the movie, and we start to get into the horror flick he has chosen. Every so often I can feel him push forward with his pelvis as to indicate I need to backup. Not sure why but this trigger something in me. A need to feel his cock directly against me. I know he doesn't want or need sex, but clearly he needs some intimacy, I get lost in the moment, one of his hand is wrapped under me, holding my boob, while I caress his other the other. Getting lost in the moment, and sensations I realize my bottom is slowly and slightly gyrating my little white tail side to side against his cock. Probably why I can now also feel the giant pushing up against my ass.

Being lost in the sensations, I am not sure how much time has passed. I just know, I was yanked out of my heaven by Sir telling me, I guess to make you stop going to have to change our positions. His arm once gently being caressed by me pulls back, and down to our neither regions. Its then that I can feel his big hard manly cock poking at me. Uncertain of what to do, I tell him sorry but I have a bunny plug in. its soft and furry, for which he replies yea that's probably what I have been feeling plus your pussy against me. Sir commands "Pull that thing out", with no option I reach down and extract my plug from my pleasure zone which is easily done through the crotchless pantyhose. Not sure of what will happen next. He poises his cock against my pussy, I can feel him against me, so I reach back spread my cheeks and he easily starts sliding in. Happy I chose to wear crotchless pantyhose tonight. So much easier for him to access my pleasure zone.

I will never understand why a cock in my pussy, completely disables my brain. It's like it forces me into a place of pleasure nothing else is detected, just the pleasure received from its manliness. With that his hand resumes its place, except a little bit higher almost to my lips. When I sense it near my lips I take one of his fingers into my mouth and gently nuzzle it. As if his finger and cock contain the sweet nectar of life. Not sure why, but I can feel my pussy pulsating. My body is at a complete loss of control, his cock is all that I care about. Like a giant sword of pleasure. Time is lost on me, his cock inside my pussy, and finger in my mouth, the movie continues on...For how long I will never know. All I know is that eventually I can hear familiar groans of pleasure, like a beast set free in the wilderness. Sir is Cumming directly into my pussy, no condom, no control. Just a beast Cumming into his bitch.

It feels as if he is Cumming for an hour, the pleasures just washes over me as he enjoys my body. Not to say it's not pleasurable for me I am left in waves of sensations. I can feel his cock cum spurt after spurt into me. It's after his orgasm starts to subside, I can feel exactly how tightly he is holding me. Thank goodness I am no twig exactly, cause he would have broken an oak tree. Guess Sir enjoys sensual sex as much as I do.

After he has finished cumming, there's no attempt to move by either of us. Just enjoying the sensations of being locked together; his cock buried inside of me. I muster up some focus to look at the TV screen and try to set aside that I am filed up, both with his cock and cum. No words are spoken for quite some time...

Eventually, he tells me my drink is low please get me another. As we detach, me sliding out allowing his cock to come free. I can feel his cum starting to leak out from me, as I stand up he hands me back my plug telling me to put this back in so I don't lose anything he has just given me. Happily I slip my little bunny plug back in. The plug makes sure all of his cum stays inside of me. Not sure why, but I feel so happy having just received my first real fuck. The only way to describe it, is being on cloud nine...

I get a fresh drink for Sir, and slide back in under the blanket with him. He asks me, how do you feel? It seemed you really needed my cock tonight? Impishly, I rely yes, yes I did. He laughs, you know that sex is mine now, whenever I want? I tell him yes, I do and will freely submit to his needs on demand.

With that, we go back to watching the movie; both snuggled up all comfortable. Me wrapped up in his arms like his little bitch, that he uses for his pleasure. No part of my body is now off limits from his use. About an hour or so later, I can feel his cock getting hard again, pushing up against my ass. I reach down direct his cock up under my pantyhose between my ass cheeks. With that, he sighs and pulls me in. pushing his pelvis and firmly grinding his cock against my ass. I can't believe how good that feels, I match his oscillations. I want him to get hard, I need his pleasure giving shaft inside me again.

Slipping my hand back down between my legs, I remove my plug. It was all the sign he needed. This time though, he flips me from my side to my belly, with my ass up legs spread. He pushes right in, no fuss, no muss. He needs to fuck, and I am his to use. With that he starts to fuck me, his cock transports me a pleasure zone far, far away. He relentlessly takes me, making me his bitch all I can do is make sure my ass stays up in a position for his cock. He fucks me for a while, then I can hear him groaning, growling, and pumping his manly cum into me. With that, a brand new sensation washes over me, it's an orgasm I have never felt before. Wave after wave of pleasure washes over me, my body. His cock still sliding in and out of me. It's as if I left my whole body.

After Sir finishes, my orgasm slowly starts to subside. I don't know what happened to me. Certainly wasn't a normal orgasm like I have ever experienced before. There is one thing for sure, I want more of those orgasms!! He is spent, and just collapses smothering me his cock still inside me. I don't know why but it feels so good...

Sir eventually gets up, removing his spent cock from me. Looking back, I see him smiling. Just his latest sexual conquest. All I can do is smile, knowingly I am now his fuck toy. As he is getting dressed; hey what are you doing Sunday, I found a new park I think you would find cool, want to go? Without thinking about it, I replied yes! Sir tells me good, I want to see your cute little ass flaunting outside, except tone it down a bit so not everyone knows you are really just my piece of ass...

Let's see what Sunday has instore for me. For now all I can do revile in the current pleasure I am lost in...until the next episode.