Caught Relaxing Pt. 03

Story Info
Caught wearing crossdressing the fun continues.
4.4k words
4.52
12.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I have a few stories based loosely on the same theme. This time, going to continue the Stephanie and Sir story where the second one left off at. Just after their last encounter.

As I lay here, relishing in the sensations of what transpired. I start to wonder, how did I get here? How did my life evolve into a place where I enjoy not just being dominated so much, but reveling in feminization so much? Sure oh so long ago just seeing any woman in pantyhose drive me wild, crazy with desire. Mostly to feel her body, touch her everywhere, spread her legs and devour her pussy, culminating in fucking her hard with our eyes locked together, bodies intertwined.

I suppose with very few women in my life to fuel that sexual passion (mostly in part to wanting nothing more than be the best in my field of work). My attention for immediate relief went sideways into a full on obsession with pantyhose. From learning as much as I can about them, the fabrics involved, to images of everything pantyhose. Eventually cumulating into trying them...The sensation, of the silky fabrics on my legs, encasing my cock. The naughtiness of going to a store to purchase them, my pulse racing as I try to find the next style or color that will satisfy today's desires. All so much, that even thinking about that today, starts my head spinning in sensations.

Over the course of that time my pantyhose obsessions lead to shaving my legs to further heighten the sensations of pantyhose. Oh, sensations of tight silky items encasing my body...Which of course made me wonder, what about panties? How would they feel, how would wearing a skirt, a dress, then fake titties. So on and so forth, until I found myself fully getting dressed as a female. Wanting to know what other hidden secrets of sensations they hid just for themselves? The natural progression has been fascinating, a cumulating effect I suppose. Always one more step to experiment with. Thinking right now, it makes sense, the more you experiment with the feminine side, and delver further into it all of this just seems natural to want to feel sex entirely as that side.

To further enjoy the feminine experience, I have even taken to wearing a steel .5 in chastity cage. While the feeling of being encased like that in incredible; after time the shrinking effects on my cock turned it into a clittly. In doing so, it's opened up other areas of my body that want to be pleasured plus the bonus of being able to more easily hide it. the prostrate is the male g-spot and when touched just right, is electing.

Then there's sensation of touching a man's cock, pleasuring it, taking it into your mouth is so sensual when fully dressed. It's almost as if it really does contain the sweet nectar of life. Then getting to feel him as he enters you from behind, submitting to his needs, wants and desires. The pleasures from the prostrate has he penetrates me. Just take my breath away.

Laying here now, I know that feeling him as he pushes as deep as he can into me, cumming all the while. This has to the ultimate in sensations, I can still feel his cum inside of me. Even an hour later my body is wrecked with where his hands have been roughly grabbing, pulling, squeezing. Him running his hands over my pantyhose clad legs and ass. Oh how the tables have turned. To his cum, oh his cum inside of me...What a journey, a journey of sensations. ..With thoughts of his cum where his hands have been I drift off into sleep.

Fast forward, to Sunday. Sir texts me "Hey Stephanie, remember we are going to the park today for a walk. I want you as Stephanie, but not so girly that everyone knows you are my bitch". Something about those words, he has commanded and will do whatever I can to please him. Oh how I want to please him.

I start out my usual routine for one of our encounters, making sure my pussy is clean and fresh. Shaving everything possible tucking away my clitty. Going to be a little strange forgoing the wig, full makeup, body spray for today's adventure especially as I have no idea what we are really up to. The excitement of the new adventure does have me on pins and needles, just not sure what to expect. So after getting all cleaned up, I of coarse inject myself with a little lube (hey a gurl never know what Sir may need) and insert a plug into me. Next a small pink thong to help hold everything in place; then dawn some silky and very shiny suntan CCR crotchless pantyhose. My small grey bra, with tiny fake titties, wouldn't want to anyone to be able to just know I have tittles. 

After some digging I found a grey hoodie that's not too feminine or tight something that hangs well yet still allows me to wear my titties. Next, a pair of women's jegging jeans; they are not the overly tight, look more like men's skinny jeans except stop short at about my ankle. Anyone looking down towards my feet will clearly see the suntan pantyhose and a simple glance at my ass though will notice that there are no back pockets, or from the front the usual place for a zipper is really just for show. Hehe I am having way too much fun with this. Then some white no show sock liners for my blue Keds, sure Keds are typically worn by women, but I doubt anyone notice and if they do noticed anything it would most likely be the shiny suntan pantyhose at my ankles. Lastly, I just have to have some lipstick, finding something that kind of matches my naturel lip color. Not a hard task for me, I love lipstick and so have lots of colors to choose from.

Its 2pm, I finish getting ready, pocketing my lipstick in my hoodie as Sir knocks on my door. As he walks in, I first noticed that he is wearing very loose gym shorts and no underwear. Just his big many cock floating around freely. Can't help but wonder what new sensations I am in store for today. We hug as usual, his manly hands wandering all over my body, but mostly gravitating over my ass; squeezing it, man handling me as he desires. After our embrace, he sits down in a stool, and before I even recover from our embrace. I see he has his cock out. There's no need to ask him what he needs, or wants. He is offering me a little late lunch snack.

Dropping to my knees without saying anything I take him into my mouth and slowly; no painfully slowly suck him in and out of my mouth. Making sure my lips form a vacuum seal around his cock. One think I know now, is a fast blowjob is delivered slowly. It intensifies the sensations for his cock. Running my tongue up and down the base of his cock as my head bobs up and down insures maximum pleasure for him. My left hand wrapped around his balls, with my right hand wrapped around his big cock also slowly but separately from my lips going up and down .

My patience, and speed result in it only taking a few minutes before I feel his balls tighten, I know he is about to reward me. His cock now hard as steel, starts to spurt. This time, to maximize my reward I lock my lips around the head of his cock. Using my right hand to keep the pace going along the shaft of his cock. Somehow I timed it just perfect and each spurt of cum is delivered directly into my awaiting mouth. I milk every drop into my mouth and I must say there is a mouth full!! It's a good thing I ate a light lunch, because this filled me up. Quickly I release my lips from his cock to swallow all of the cum he's given me so far, and then return back to it so I can milk out the remainder. Want to make sure I enjoy it down to the last drop.

After he's done cumming, and I have licked the shaft clean but leaving my lipstick all over his cock. He pats me on the head and I let go so he can put it away. Standing up together, we embrace, and speak for the first time today. Sir tells me "Thank you, god I needed to fucking cum". With that I smile, yea I noticed it's only been two days but there was a lot of backup there. Good thing you got here when you did, your nuts might have exploded if you had waited any longer. With that we both laughed as I fixed my lipstick. Sir stands back and looks me over, giving me the signal to twirl around. As I do, he "Mmmm" well you are all sorts of cute today, but not overly feminine. Just what I wanted, but where is your slut anklet? I rather enjoy seeing you, Stephanie with it.

I about burst with that request; as I had completely forgotten about my slut anklet. While it doesn't add to the sensation of my clothing, it adds to the look. Which is almost as important, well clearly as Sir is asking for it. I quickly find it and wander back out to the kitchen, so Sir may see me adorn it. Sir smiles pleasantly as I wrap it around my left ankle and close its clasp. With that he asks, "well ready to take off"? Something I had never considered before was what to do with the usual stuff that every person carries. My pants have no pockets; the little pouch of the hoodie only carries so much. As I am struggling to figure out what to do, Sir in true gentlemanly fashion offers to carry some of it for me. Except leaving my credit card and money behind as "Stephanie, You don't need any of that for today". His comment made me feel so girly, like his little bitch he was going to take care of.

We don't generally talk about the special fun we have. Just generally do it and move on. Not really much a need I suppose his wants and needs kind of just coincide with my wants and needs. So I was surprised on the trip out to the park when he asked me

"You really do get off on being Stephanie around me, don't you"?

Pondering for a second, I tell him. Yes, it's a lot of fun doing stuff that very different than normal life. Experiencing sensations very different than I have ever known before.

He laughs, "Had you said anything else I would have called you out on it".

Crossing my right leg over my left to face him, I ask why do you say that?

"There are very few women that have taken the time drink every drop of my cum. almost fanatical in trying swallow all of it. Don't know why but it's really hot the way you go after my cum. Not to mention your blow jobs are really different than most. I like em..I like them a lot."

Smiling, giggly, and blushing I am sure. I tell him thank you for the compliment. It's really fun to give you blowjobs, you never force, rude or try to choke me on your cock. Something you can easily do, and in time I could probably do that but need to work on my gag reflex.

His turn to laugh, "Yea well so far I have been just enjoying them without having to ask or beg for one. Though I wouldn't mind making you chock on it'

Oh, I am sure in time...In time...

He went on to say, "There is also the whole thing the other night, where I just grabbed at my cock and you not just willingly opened up for me, but then proceeded to milk my cock with your pussy. Have to say that was a very nice surprise. Your little rabbit tail was a cute surprise. I loved the way it felt against me. Completely got me going."

Smiling back at him, while I wasn't expecting you that is the whole point of that tail. To show off to a man, demonstrate you are his little bunny for humping. We both laugh laughed at that comment.

Sir, "Also what really demonstrated how much you love being fucked is how you quivered in orgasm as I fucked you. Holy shit was that hot, I knew right then I could do whatever I wanted to you and as often as I wanted. Something about having someone so submissive without being a bimbo about it"

Me, please don't think of it as my ass, but my pussy you can freely use and enjoy as much as you want. You playing with my ass really turns me on. Love the way your hand feels on my pantyhose clad ass.

Sir, "to that point, the more I get to cum inside of you the more feminine you are to me. I see you less of your normal self, and more of my sex toy"

Me, well the more you cum in me, the more feminine I feel, and the more it seems to heighten my desires for you to cum in me. It such an amazing fun sensation, to be taken.

Sir, "you know as much fun as we have had and will have, I will never touch your umm things"

Smiling, please don't worry about that. The best part of this is, experiencing sex in a whole new way, sensual but slightly forced fem way.

Sir, agreed with me, and from there we went on to talking about other things.

At the park, we went wandering through a winding mulch pathway. Almost the entire time, his hands where either at the small of my back, or brushing over my ass. Nothing explicit, probably nothing anyone would ever notice other than one friend guiding another down a narrow path. We did pass one couple walking in the other direction; initially seeing them terrified me. Here I am wearing women's clothing, my little clitty tucked away, a butt plug and I am sure walking in a feminine manor. I could hear what seemed to me clearly and loudly the distinctive sound of my pants sliding over my pantyhose.

However, both men said their hellos; I look at her and smiled. They passed with nothing more said or not one more glimpse beyond that. While I may have felt relief at their passing, it seemed energize Sir. After they turned the corner he reached down and firmly grabbed my ass, doing so to mark his dominance over me. I'd be remiss if I didn't admit how much I enjoyed that. For the next 100 yards or so his hand did not leave my ass. When it did, it was only to the small of my back where he directed me down a narrow deer trail. We got just off the beat path, when he put his hands on my waist. Spun me around looking deeply into my eyes and told me to pull his cock out.

I was his possession at this point, there was nothing I could do but comply. With one hand I pulled the waist band back and slide my other hand into his shorts. Its then that I realize just how hard his cock was. Massaging his cock with my hand, I have to wonder was he this hard when the couple passed us. Or was it the excitement of having turning me into his submissive sex toy that got his cock so engorged? Either way, I know I will be releasing that pressure one way or another very soon.

Sir allowed me to play with his cock for a few minutes before moving his hands to my shoulders. Pushing me down, and telling me "I brought you a picnic treat". Knowing my treat was safely contained inside of his balls I again took balls by the left hand gently cupping them and at the same time pulling all of his cock out of his shorts. Being mindful not to pull his shorts all the way down; should someone catch us at least the only embarrassment is me on my knees sucking his cock off. Not him being half exposed to the world.

Unlike earlier where I kind of knew he wanted a quick blow job. This time I wanted to take more time and enjoy myself. I let go of his cock, to reapply my lipstick, as it aids in my lips sliding up and down. Putting it away looking back up, I can see the massive dong in front of me, swinging in the breeze. Not wanting him to get bored, I quickly taking his balls back in my hand making sure they are as much as possible covered then start slowly licking his shaft up and down. One inch wide strips all the way around. I keep doing so until his entire shaft is glistening, and I can start to taste his precum oozing out of his powerful shaft. That's the stuff I really wanted I wanted it to cover my lips to aid in lubricating his cock while I slowly suck him dry.

When there's enough precum coating my lips and tongue, I start taking him fully into my mouth, slowly inch by inch in and out of my mouth. Changing up how I use my tongue from wild to narrow. Focusing on different parts of his lower shaft, while desperately trying to keep my lips tightly wrapped around all of his cock.

Completely lost in worshiping his cock, I don't know or care how much time has gone past. I know my jaw hurts, but its minor annoyance compared to the moans of pleasure coming from Sir. It's hard to maintain a very slow steady pace; I want to feverously suck his cock for all I have. But that's not where the real pleasure is. It's in slowly exciting every nerve ending. Slowly methodically sliding my mouth with its vacuum seal around his cock in and out, in and out.

As before I can feel his balls tense up, I continue my onslaught over his mighty shaft. Using my right hand more now to keep his pleasure going as I slowly go down less and less with my mouth, I want to form a seal around the head of his cock again so all of his cum is emptied into my mouth. Again my timing is about right, when my lips get to head of his cock. His first of many to come spurts of my nourishment splash into my mouth with force. I try to time the next pulse of his orgasm with the movement of my hand, bringing as much of his seed as I can directly into my mouth. I can hear him growling in pleasure at the dick sucking he has just received.

It takes a few moments before his cock has finished ejaculating his manly seed into my mouth. As his orgasm starts to subside, he stumbles a bit. But steady's himself on my shoulders. Somehow I manage to keep the vacuum seal still around his cock. As he regains his footing, I hear Sir tell me "Show me, I want you to show me what you about to do". I open my mouth using my tongue present his seed; then close my lips and swallow all of it. He stands fully back up. Sir looking down at me smiling, "you out did yourself this time. That felt amazing; you are going to become quite the skilled cock sucker".

With that, Sir extended his hands and helped me back to my feet. Its then that I noticed that I must have been down there a long time as my knees really hurt. LOL. Well little pain, little pleasure...we wander back out to the main trail. Though our pace is a little slower now, and continue as before his hands wandering where ever he wants; time again for my pleasure for the walk.

Eventually we come upon a lake with a dock that slices through it. The water is calm, so calm looking down you can see the reflection from the surrounding trees. We walk gentler as not disturb the calm nature around us.

About half way out is a small bump out, Sir guides me with his hand over to it. So I pull up right to it to take in the scenery. He follows right behind me, putting his arms either side of me on the railing and gently pushes his pelvis into me. Responding, I reciprocate by moving my ass in the same motion. It feels nice being so submissive, and he clearly enjoying the dominate roll over me, Stephanie, his bitch.

Just after he wraps his arms around me, for the first time noticing my little boobies rubbing them, we hear a rustling. There are more people coming. While we break our embrace, and he moves next to me. His hand is still very much on the small of my back. Using his other hand to point out features of the surroundings. I never took my eyes off where he was pointing and doing as told. I know he looked towards them, as they exchanged pleasantries.

For me, I was in my happy place, being servile. Just as they passed, he moved his hand up under my shirt for the first time. I don't know why but this really made me melt, had they looked back they would have seen. Then again with the sensations swirling around in my head I didn't even care at that point.

When they finally left the dock he started moving back behind me again. This time, to his surprise I used my hand to make sure his cock was positioned up and so he could rub it against my ass. He cooed with excitement. Sir whispered into my ear "Maybe I should have made you wear a skirt, I really want that pussy". Looking back at him, I whispered next time I will, but for now you will have to settle for pulling my pants down, I want to feel your cock.

Sir, with an almost surprised look on his face "Oh, you are ready to receive me?".

Smiling back, I told him yes, I even have my plug in place so he could enjoy my pussy, and the pantyhose I am wearing don't have a crotch in them like last time.

12