Caught Relaxing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir, laughing "well, well you are indeed my little slut aren't you, that anklet surly fits you"

With that, Sir took my hand "Let's see if we can find another place, I want you to have more of my cum in you".

Heading off down the path again, he can't keep his hands off my body. What little presence of mind is gone lost in the sensations of everything from Sir being so in control; to him touching me ever where he wants to. We continue down the path for a while looking for another secluded area.

Eventually, he finds the right spot and we wander off the path; down a small hill, safely hidden away. Turning to face him, I look down to see his hard cock is already out. He spins me back around against a fallen tree, pulls my pants down. Thankfully leaving my suntan pantyhose in place, and starts to rub his cock in my ass crack. I hardly have time to remove my plug before he starts to enter me. He is horny again, a beast, and I am his bitch to fuck.

He gently glides it in me; thankfully I have had my plug in to help relax my pussy. The penetration completely disengages my mind. I am in a sea of sensations and pleasures. As he is slowly fucking me, he leans over and Sir asks me "what are you"? The only response I could muster is I am your bitch; I want you to fuck me, cum in me. Please fuck me; cum in me; make me your bitch...

With that, he leans back grabs my hips and ravishes me. Fucking me like I was just a sex doll, with everything going on, I lost the world in orgasm. His cock on my prostrate was just too much, I orgasmed after orgasm. Eventually Sir pushed me completely forward pined against the tree, hands digging into my hips as he climaxed. Cumming inside his bitch. He collapsed on me, which sent me into another quivering anal orgasm. As he straightened up, I couldn't even move. My body was still awash in pleasure. I never knew an anal orgasm could be that powerful...

Eventually, I managed to regain my composure. Well just enough to put the plug back in so his seed wouldn't leak out, and to pull my pants back up. Its then at we sat back and hand a cigarette. Wow, that felt like the first smoke ever. We both looked at each other and had to admit that was some wild animalistic sex.

It took about 20 minutes for us both to come back down after that and head towards home. In the car ride back all Sir could muster to say was, "Wow, you are such a fun slut". Those words, oh those words where so exciting to hear. It made me wonder, could he muster up another erection to do me again today like that???

As we got back to the freeway, Sir saw a Dairy Queen. He said we are stopping for an ice cream cone, want one? Here I feel like sex, have his cum I'm sure dripping out of me. But what was I to do; I told him I probably smell like a sex doll. Sir smiled at me "You are a sex doll, but don't worry just go sit at a table and I will get you a cone".

As we sat there enjoying the cone and talking about random stuff. Sire commented, "really I just to make you sit around more with my cum in you". Smiling back, I told him don't worry I won't be getting rid of it any time soon. After we finished our treat, we headed back to my place where he dropped me off.

Until next time; until next time.

12