Caught Rubbing My Clit at the Beach

Story Info
A stranger caught me playing with my pussy on the dunes.
866 words
3.55
60.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 4 years ago I was sent on a work trip. I have them quite often. This time I was working on a Spanish island. I was given a few days off and decided to go and do some bathing in the dunes not far from my hotel.

I was wearing a purple micro sheer string bikini, but I usually go topless or nude at the beach. I basically just wear the bikini to go through the hotels before I get to the sand.

I found a nice place, quite out in the open and stripped off everything, so I could enjoy lying on the sand naked.

As usual, the heat and the fact that I was naked in public got me a little horny and I started to rub my nipples. I then had one hand on my pussy and I started to stroke my clit. I guess I must have been going for no more than 2 minutes when the guy arrived and shouted at me.

'Hey, that's not allowed here'. He said something else too, but I didn't catch it all.

He must have just arrived, but when he spoke he was standing right over me.

I don't remember exactly what he said, but he told me that he would call the local police and have me arrested unless I carry in while he took pictures.

I could have just run, I mean, I doubt he really meant that he would call the cops, he was just trying his luck. I could also just have ignored him, picked up my things and left. He was quite imposing though, and his tone was very authoritative.

But I didn't. I found it a little exciting and a little dangerous. He wasn't bad looking either.

I nervously and excitedly agreed.

He had me posing in various positions while I had to carry on stroking myself. He had me kneeling upright, on my back and in doggystyle. All the while around me taking pictures and insisted that I kept rubbing my pussy.

He would have me in a position for about 10 or 15 pictures, then use his hands to move me into another position, once or twice using his feet to position my legs wider or closer together depending on the shot.

The only times he stopped taking pictures was to run the palm of his hands on the side of my tits and pull my nipples, or to spank or squeeze me ass. He must have seen me touching my nipples myself earlier because he said something like 'better when I squeeze your titties huh?'

The took photos for about 10 minutes. He had me then get back on my knees sitting upright and he put his dick in my mouth too and started, in his words, 'giving me a feeding'. Telling me that he would still report me if I stopped him.

He used his hips to go backwards and forwards, telling me I had to carry on touching myself.

He wasn't that big actually, so I didn't really have a problem taking it all in my mouth.

He wasn't taking photos any longer. He had the camera on the beach and now had both his hands on the back of my head and was pushing me further into him, all the while thrusting his hips and telling me I needed to keep rubbing myself or else he would report me for being a bad girl.

After at least 3 or 4 minutes he pulled out of my mouth, walked behind me and pushed me in the back so I fell forward into doggystyle. I was worried he was about to try and get inside me, but I looked back between my legs and he was rubbing himself while staring at my butt.

He almost immediately squired over my ass and back.

He saw I had a phone near to where I had my bikini. He took it and started taking pictures of me with my own camera. I`d stopped touching myself, but he didn't seem to care any longer.

Again he had me kneeling up and down in doggystyle, using his hands and legs to position me.

He must have taken about 20 photographs, then he patted me on the ass a few times with his hands, called me a 'good girl', and went away.

Embarrassed and ashamed I put back on my bikini and left. Walking back I noticed there were groups of groups of guys not far away who must definitely have seen most of this and probably been taking photos themselves. I`m convinced I knew a few of them from my hotel too.

I did feel a little turned on though when I got back. I was very close to coming myself even before the guy arrived, so finished myself off in the hotel hot-tub. One or two other people in there, but I don't think anyone noticed.

I've never been able to tell my husband or anyone else. I got the photographs off my phone as soon as i got home in case my husband went through the images there.

I've since had other experiences on recent work trips.