All Comments on 'Caught Rubbing My Clit at the Beach'

by NakedOnTheBesch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is a short, one-note scene. There is no emotion, no real detail or description about anything, and virtually no dialogue. It's just a list of, "he had me do this" and "he had me do that' and "he put his dick in my mouth."

You are accosted and blackmailed by a nameless stranger who might rape or beat you, but you seem to have absolutely no reaction to that, except to note that his dick wasn't "that big" so it wasn't a problem to fellate him. We don't even know what he looks like.

You might see the setting and the man very clearly, but we don't.

You need an editor who can maybe help with this and also with all the technical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very teasing! Keep going!

NYdaddy607NYdaddy607almost 5 years ago

If I had been him I would have pushed my cock into your sweet asshole.

BlackProfBlackProfover 4 years ago
Bravo!

The brevity of this short and sexy piece without much detail is, in a way, ironically generous in that it allows the reader to see whatever image his/her chooses, and to feel his/her own feelings as opposed to those of the author. It, therefore, is erotic and brilliant in its own way.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 3 years ago

Sounds pretty fun to me!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I want to be her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous