Caught Shoplifting

Story Info
Carrie must pay for her silly mistake...
1.8k words
4.28
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

It happened in a moment of madness. I was browsing the bargain racks in one of my favourite department stores, and came across the most divine, pleated leather skirt.

Everything on the rack was supposed to be £10, and I thought I'd just grabbed the bargain of the century! But then I saw the price tag..

It was £200!

I was crestfallen. Someone must have changed their mind and put it back in the wrong place. Either that, or they were having a laugh..

In which case, the joke was on me!

It was all so unfair. I could no more afford to spend £200 on a skirt than buy a ticket to the moon. I wondered what kind of sick mind would play such a cruel prank..

And what kind of slovenly store allows its customers to be tortured this way?

My anger turned on the store management, an irresistible impulse overwhelmed me and before I really knew what I was doing, I'd slipped the skirt inside my shoulder bag. The bag was already heavily laden with groceries bought elsewhere, which hid it nicely.

With the pack of tights I still planned to pay for in my hand, I walked brazenly over to the checkout..

In the queue, I got cold feet and almost paid for the skirt. The red mist that had made me pinch it had passed and I no longer bore an irrational grudge against the store. The only trouble was, much as I wanted to pay, I couldn't afford to! £200 would have maxed out my credit card, leaving me in dire straits till payday.

So I decided to risk it..

At the till, I nonchalantly paid for the tights then ambled over to the exit, where the security guard paid me no particular attention. Before wandering from the store, I made a great show of checking my face in my compact, simply to prove I was in no particular hurry to go anywhere. Then I strolled into the high street in the most carefree way I could manage.

Once outside the store, a feeling of triumph and elation got the better of me, and I couldn't help but smile. I think I even giggled a little, such was my sense of relief. I had got away with it, and the thrill was close to orgasmic. And best of all, I now had a beautiful leather skirt!

Or so I thought..

I'd hardly taken three steps before I felt a firm hand on my shoulder. I almost jumped out of my skin! Turning around, I found the store's security guard feeling my collar.

"Come with me please, miss!" he commanded.

His voice carried an authority I'd never have guessed him capable of. Leaving the store, I'd seen only a docile, characterless lump of a man I'd presumed rather elderly, but now I saw him as tall, dark and muscular, and certainly no more than 40..

The truth is, he was strangely attractive. Had we met in more pleasant circumstances I should most probably have flirted with him.

But these circumstances were far from pleasant..

Sheepishly, I allowed him to lead me back into the store and across the shop floor through a crowd of gawking, gossiping shoppers who nudged and winked as they gloried in my shame.

I was relieved to be taken into a dusty little office, with the door closed upon all those curious eyes. It was a spartan room, with simply a desk and two hard chairs within its peeling magnolia walls.

"Put your bag on the desk, please!"

Trembling, I did as he asked..

"Now empty the contents, miss!"

The tights were on top, and I made a show of putting them under his nose with the receipt. Next I unpacked the groceries, all clearly packaged to show they came from another store. Yet again, I made sure he saw the receipt.

"Anything else, miss?"

"No!" I said, looking him defiantly in the eye. My shoulder bag had seen better days and was rather worn, especially on the inside. Whilst unpacking, I'd noticed the skirt had slipped beneath the torn lining and was well concealed.

He looked sceptical, so I picked up the bag and held it wide open for his perusal.

For a moment, he looked confused. Then he took the bag from me, squeezed it a little and, tipping it upside down, gave it a good shake until, lo and behold..

The skirt tumbled onto the desk!

Once more our eyes met, his glinting with triumph, mine now cowed and sheepish. I had turned crimson and was starting to quake, the consequences of my foolish behaviour becoming all too painfully clear.

I was already on a final warning at work, and if convicted would surely lose my job. As it was I struggled to pay my rent and make the payments on my car. Now, as a result of a moment's madness, I would lose the car and be made homeless

My life lay in ruins, and why? For a lousy skirt! I hated the horrid thing, and wished I'd never found it on that rotten bargain rack. I looked appealingly at my captor. Surely he could show a little mercy?

"P-please!" I begged, "I swear I've never done anything like this before, and I won't ever do it again! So couldn't you just let me go?"

He merely rolled his eyes. "That's what they all say, miss!" he replied, picking up a phone. "If it was up to me I might think about it, but the store's policy is to prosecute. So I'm afraid I'll just have to call the police.."

He began to dial..

"Please!" I begged, leaning longingly over the desk, "I'll do anything! And I do mean ANYTHING!"

"They all say that too, miss!" he replied, looking slightly bored. He continued to dial. I rushed around the desk and stood beside him, so close I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"But they're not all like me!" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" he asked. He put the phone down as, wearing my sweetest smile, I guided his hand haltingly under my skirt.

He seemed hesitant, so I pushed his palm onto my crotch then guided his fingers beneath my panties. Upon first finding my boy-bits, his eyes widened and he shuddered slightly, as though reeling from an electric shock.

"Fuck me!" he exclaimed, "You're a.."

I placed a manicured finger upon his lips, instantly silencing him.

"I'm an adventure!" I whispered, kissing his cheek softly.

He pushed me away and gave me such a mad glare that I trembled, thinking I'd made a terrible mistake. Was it another moment of madness? And if so, what was now going to become of me? He hesitated, staring at the desk, and I expected him at any moment to pick up the phone and call the police.

I've little doubt he thought about it..

But then, he decided to do something else!

Pushing past me excitedly, he locked the door. "Sit up on the desk!" he told me, and I did what he asked. Then he knelt down, put his head between my knees and gently prised them apart.

I hitched my skirt up and eased down my tights and panties. Eagerly, he stuck his face into my crotch and began sucking my tiny cock, which quickly grew to its full four inches.

Even fully grown, his mouth was comfortably able to accommodate my chipolata, and he ran his lips vigorously up and down its full length, the while blowing and sucking, while also teasing the tender underside with the tip of his tongue.

For sure, he'd done this before!

Being by nature a bottom, I have very little staying power and anyway wasn't used to such attention. After mere minutes I suddenly climaxed, filling his cavernous mouth with cream, which he gulped down eagerly.

After taking a minute to catch his breath, he stood up, as did I. I began pulling up my panties and tights and straightening my skirt, thanking my lucky stars to get off so lightly and away so quickly.

He looked perplexed..

"Where are you going?" he demanded.

"I'm sorry!" I said, quailing slightly at the steely determination in his face. "Was there something else?"

"You're damn right there was!" he replied.

He turned me round and bent me over the desk, a firm hand gripping my hair and forcing my face into the ink-stained formica top. It left me powerless to resist as he hurriedly tugged my skirt over my hips then tore down my tights and panties. My legs he spread so far apart the toes of my stilettos could barely scrape the floor.

From a desk drawer, he took an individual butter portion, unwrapped the contents and spread them copiously around my rim. Then, without a word, he pushed his large, throbbing cock deep inside me, as far as it would go.

From the mighty bulge in his trousers I'd realized he was rather well endowed, yet still the size of his meat-rod came as a shock. As is so often the case, it was the girth rather than the length that caused me problems.

Though very well used, my small boy-pussy was still quite tight, and his extraordinarily thick cock stretched it to breaking point.

I squealed. I couldn't help it, he was pumping away so mercilessly I could feel my poor rim beginning to tear.

"P-please!" I begged, "You're h-hurting me!"

But I was wasting my breath..

"Thou shalt not steal,bitch!" he hissed, and carried on ploughing away.

My legs flailed hopelessly and my knees knocked noisily against the desk, but nothing interrupted his remorseless pounding, which I began to fear would never end.

When relief finally came, it took the familiar form of a sudden explosion of hot cum filling my boy-pussy, accompanied by a loud groan of satisfaction from my captor.

Having filled me with his load, he lingered a moment while his cock deflated, tenderly kissing the back of my neck as though we were regular lovers. I froze, unsure how to respond, till at last he withdrew his now flaccid manhood, leaving me free to set my clothes straight.

He, too smartened himself up, paying more attention to the buttons on his shirt than to me. I thought it a wise moment to take my leave, so packed my shoulder bag with my groceries and tights, then quietly said goodbye.

"Just a minute!" he said, staring at me intently.

I panicked, wondering what on earth more he could want from me?

But in fact it was a pleasant surprise..

"Don't forget this," he said, handing me the leather skirt.

I thanked him profusely, and left the store feeling that perhaps, after all, the day had not been entirely wasted.

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers