Caught Short

Story Info
Stuck on a train, a taboo fantasy comes to life.
2k words
4.39
12.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holister
Holister
36 Followers

The train came to a stop, and the announcement from the driver said that there was unfortunately going to be a delay due to an incident at the station ahead.

I was used to this train, and to the one that I would otherwise be connecting with to get home. Today however, I was obviously going to be late.

Looking around the carriage, it wasn't that full. I shared this bank of seats with a girl and then there were maybe ten or twelve other passengers, each with their own looks of disappointment and frustration at the delay. I looked at the girl and smiled, "hopefully not too long".

She smiled back. "Hopefully" she returned in a voice that sounded confident beyond her years.

She was nineteen. Dressed casually but neatly in a knee length floral dress with shoe string straps that showed off a summer tan of her seemingly carefree lifestyle. Her chestnut hair fell past and over her shoulders, finishing just before her chest which seems to sit pert without any noticeable support.

It was then that another announcement came. "I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen. It looks like it will be about half an hour. We have pulled past the platform routing section, and the train currently on the platform we need to pull into has broke down. Sorry again for the inconvenience".

This sort of thing had become a regular occurrence at Flinders Street Station. Regular enough that the people around the carriage didn't seem too phased past their display of minor annoyance.

A couple in the far corner of the train chuckled a scoff, bleating "typical". They said it unison, as though they had melded into one personality over the years of their relationship. Others in the carriage just murmured disapprovingly before returning to a light hum of normalcy.

"Damn" the young woman across from me said, looking at her phone.

I couldn't tell if it was a curse aimed at the delay of the train or at the person she was texting with. Either way, she lowered the phone into her lap and turned to look out the window into the sea of empty railway lines feeding the station. She certainly looked far more disappointed than she had before.

"I'm sure it won't take that long," I said trying to bolster her mood.

"It's too late anyway" she said, offering nothing else and not turning to meet my eyes.

The light was slowly fading signalling late afternoon and with the light dimming outside, I could just see the reflection of her face in tinted window. Her eyes looked beyond mine through the reflection and into the distance. She didn't notice me as I drifted down her body again to admire the young woman. She was pretty even as she pouted.

Her right leg was dancing a little. Hopping up and down on the toe of her sandal. I saw then that her frustration seems to be very real.

There's something inside of me that needs to help her, I don't know what it is. I'm not that much older than her, so it's not like I'm looking at her fatherly, there's just something curious about her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I said to the reflection.

She turned to meet my eyes, "I don't know if you'll understand."

"Well, we're stuck here, and I won't judge you." I said, "you and I don't know each other from a bar of soap."

In that moment I was struck with a realisation. Soap! She smelled exactly like the soap I used as a child. It was an intoxicating scent.

"I don't know if you'll understand," she replied.

"Try me," I said with slightly cheeky tone.

She looked around the train carriage for a brief moment. It was subtle, but she was looking to see if anyone was earshot. The closest people were a third of the way down the carriage, two teenagers both engrossed in their phones with earphones in. Whatever she was about to say could indeed be said without the fear of sharing it too far.

"I was going to meet my friend in the city," she said. "I don't get to see her very often."

"And you're running late now?" I asked.

"I was running late before, and now we're stuck here." She was frustrated, her leg still hopping up and down. "Anyway, she had to go, and I wont get to see her today."

"How often do you get to see her?" I asked genuinely curious.

"We see each other every other weekend," she replied, "but that's usually with her boyfriend."

Her level of frustration didn't seem to match the situation. There was a curiosity and concern growing in me that was almost like the beginning of a good book. The ambiguity of her answers, each revealing only the slightest bit more of her story had me hooked.

"You don't like him?" I asked.

"No...well...he's fine. It's just that I really enjoy my time with Claire." Her tone now had a lilt to it, a slight pining when she said her friend's name.

"I think I get it," I offered. "It's like when if a boy's night get cancelled for me."

"Sort of," she said. "If your boy's night was with your 'special' friend."

That statement hung in air for a moment. The word 'special' sinking into me and conjuring different images, each more colourful than the last.

"Oh my god," she sighed, "I don't even know you. Why am I telling you this?"

Her leg continued to dance, Tan knee lifting the light fabric of her skirt up and down gracefully with it. She was looking into the distance through the window again.

I decided to break the tension. "My name's David," I offer.

"Fiona," she said turning back around.

"Nice to meet you," I said and offered my hand to shake.

Two gentle rise and fall actions of our hands were appropriate to the awkward meeting of two strangers.

"Um...so..." I said, before she cut me off.

"Can we just forget I said anything please? I am so embarrassed."

She was blushing. The red of her otherwise olive skin, suggesting that she really was embarrassed and really did want to change the topic. There was however something burning inside of me now. I knew it was cliched, the idea of two girls together, but for what ever reason the image was thick in my mind and I wanted to fill in the gaps of what this other girl looked like. If only to feed my own fantasy.

"I don't want you to be embarrassed," I said. "There's really no need to be."

This did little to comfort her. Her complexion remained as red as it was before, and she could not bare to turn around.

"Tell me something about Claire." I said, throwing caution to the wind.

The mere mention of Claire's name allowed the tension to melt from Fiona's shoulders. She sighed again, this time a more positive tone. "We've known each other for ages. I think it's been about ten years or so."

At this point she seemed to feel comfortable enough to turn back away from the window, but not directly at me.

"We're like sisters. But somewhere along the way we figured out that we share some 'special interests'."

"Special interests?" I asked.

I really hoped that I wasn't coming across too keen, too eager.

"If this train doesn't move soon, then you're probably going to find out." She said briefly making eye contact before looking down again.

I followed her gaze down to see her leg now hopping more vigorously than before, and suddenly I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Do you really need to go?"

"I drank a couple of litres of water before I got on the train. I've been trying to hold it in. Claire and I were meant to be together by now. And I don't know how long I can hold it."

I was now more excited than I had ever been before. Not that I would have ever admitted it to anyone, but the idea of watching a girl pee had always been a fantasy. There was a special taboo to it.

"I don't think you want to leave a mess here." I said, if only because I didn't know what else to say.

"It wont leave a mess," she looked up at me again. "I'll just need to be changed afterwards."

With those words I was transported into a minefield of ideas. Of the images that had crossed late night browser sessions, that had aroused me, but I didn't even want to admit to myself that I liked the idea of. Now I was here, cock bulging behind my briefs, sitting across from a young woman about to wet her diaper.

At that moment, after realising that I'd been staring at where I now knew there was a diaper underneath her summer dress, I tracked back up her body to meet her eyes and in the peripheral, I saw her leg stop jumping.

She was looking straight at me with a look of pure relief.

I was giddy. She must be able to see my excitement.

Her expression changed again and she closed her eyes, tilting her head back slightly. I concentrated to hear the sounds which were muffled through her thick diaper and the hum of the carriage's air conditioning. But there was a slight hiss, which I knew was her relieving herself into her padding.

As she slowly drew her head back and opened her eyes, her legs parted a little. My eyes were once again drawn down and my gaze was met with the images of children's cartoon characters, a princess and snowman as faint prints on a white disposable nappy now dense and thick.

"Oh my god," she said slowly.

I couldn't refrain any more. "That was amazing to watch," I said. "Thank you."

I felt like an idiot then. 'Thank you?' Why the fuck did I say thank you?

She laughed. "You're welcome, I guess."

She spread her legs further and lifted her dress to survey the damage. There were leaks, but the padding was surely filled to the limits.

"I don't think I can even walk in these," she said straining to press the firm smooth skin of here thighs together against the pressure of her dense diaper.

With another glance around, stood briefly to left her dress from underneath her bottom and sat again with the fabric now bunched along the line of her perfectly flat stomach. She was seated forward in the chair, leaning back as far as she could and pulled the velcro tabs off at the sides.

She looked at me again with a cheeky smile before pulling down the front to reveal a perfectly smooth pussy.

The slight smell of her pee hanging sweet in the air, you notice that it was a nice smell and not at all acrid. She was indeed well hydrated and ready for this.

Lifting her bottom off the chair and sliding the floppy diaper out from under her, she folded it into a parcel with the princess happy on the front and snowman on the back, velcro straps holding its hefty contents inside.

"Claire was bringing the change bag." She said. "I don't have anything to clean myself with, or anything else to put on."

She handed me the diaper as she stood up again to let her dress fall back down into place.

Her heavy diaper in my hand, I looked up and said "maybe we could pick up some supplies when we get into the station?"

"Are you going to play daddy for me?" She said playfully as she sat back down.

I was left sitting there, she made no attempt to take the wet diaper back from me as she sat back in her seat and put her feet up beside her bottom. She must have known the view that she presented. Her smooth pussy and ass now clearly presented for me to admire.

"Yes please," is all I could think to say.

Holister
Holister
36 Followers