The Train Ride

Story Info
Sophie has fun on a train on the way home.
836 words
4.24
12.1k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life took a turn a couple of years ago, I had just turned 30 when my husband admitted he was having an affair and was leaving me.

I had been a bit suspicious as our sex life had dropped off to such an extent that it was almost non-existent. It still came as a surprise though and for a long time, I wallowed in self-pity.

As time went by my mind moved from the past to the now and the future, I got into a regular workout regime. I was never really unfit but a few months of regular gym had my body tight and fit. I look at myself in the mirror most mornings and admire my body, I am 5'7" about 58 kgs. I have large C-cup breasts that are still very firm.

I normally have long black hair done up.

As yet I had not bothered to look for a new partner in fact I hadn't even been with a man since my husband left. My body however was telling me it had been a long time. I have a very good job so I was able to keep my house and payout the ex.

I work in the city and travel to and from my suburban home on the Metro every day, it is normally so dull and boring everybody keeps to themselves, the train is packed early on and empties out as we get into the suburbs.

On the night that made me realize how desperate I was getting I had gone to a bar after work and had few drinks with my workmates. I had a fun couple of hours and had enough alcohol that was I definitely light headed.

I made my excuses and head to my train, It had been a casual day at work so I was dressed in a pair of tight jeans, and a light blouse. I was able to get into my carriage and edged my way to the back a bit. That way I was out of the way of the passengers hoping on and off. The next stop was when it would really fill although it was already standing room only. As we moved off I clenched the hanging strap, I was definitely a little inebriated.

The crowd pushed in at the next stop, we were all now packed in. I looked down, my two buttons had loosened on my top, my white bra and breasts were on display a lot more than normal but in the crowded space I was in it would have been nearly impossible to do them up. I decided not to worry about it.

The train moved off, I drifted off a bit with the alcohol and the motion of the train.

I was used to a bit of contact in the densely packed train but this was different, it felt like a hand fully on one of my ass cheeks. I discounted it as my imagination cutting loose until the hand squeezed my ass. I tried moving forward but there was no where to go, I couldn't turn around and see who was getting a cheap feel. The hand moved all over the ass cheek, feeling it, squeezing it. I wanted to yell but one I felt embarrassed and two it felt nice.

I held onto the strap as the crowd moved a bit, the hand now had access to my whole ass, it gently felt up the other cheek. I felt so horny, I don't know if it was me or the moving train but my body pushed back onto the hand. He moved his hand between my ass cheeks and slide his hand along. I opened my legs a bit and he got more daring, he was able to just glance my pussy with a finger. I nearly fainted. it had been so long.

I don't know if I was a bit dizzy from my drinks or from the hand touching my pussy.

I looked around, everybody seemed to be in their own world per normal. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his hand gently rubbing my pussy and ass through my jeans.

This went on for about 10 minutes, I could feel my pussy was dripping wet.

We pulled into another station, a stampede of people moved off and on. The hand was gone, I looked around. No one looked at me other than a couple of guys further away looking at my cleavage.

I smiled and did up my buttons. I managed to find a seat, I could feel my pussy was saturated.

As soon as I got home I stripped, laid on my bed and reached for my best friend. The vibrations worked well as I caressed my left breasts, As I orgasmed I rolled my nipple between my fingers. I think it was the quickest and most intense orgasm I had ever had.

I then went for a shower, then early to bed. My dreams that night were exquisite.