Caught Snooping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam smirked. "Huh? What was that?" Fia didn't respond, so he delivered an even stronger slap across her soft, vulnerable cheeks, and appreciated their soft jiggle.

Fia's body began to betray her again, and a moan started to form, but she attempted to stifle it quickly.

Adam let out a short, hearty laugh. "I didn't realise you liked being spanked so much, Fia. My, my, you really are a naughty little girl. Maybe I'll have to spank you some more." He continued to spank the pink flesh of her ass, enjoying her humiliation. If only someone from Foxtown High could walk past the window now and see this glorious scene! The great Fia McMahon, being spanked like a disobedient little slut by a mere meathead jock such as himself.

Fia grit her teeth and tried her hardest to not only withstand the pain, but also to stop herself from allowing him the pleasure of hearing her moan. Contrary to Adam's claim, Fia had never been spanked before. She had dated a couple boys before, nothing serious, or for too long, but she had always been firmly in control, and nobody would have dared to touch her ass without permission, let alone spank her silly like he was doing now.

Suddenly, the assault on her defenceless ass stopped, and Fia wondered if Adam had given up on trying to force a display of pleasure. She heard him reposition himself behind her, hands still firmly planted at the sides of her hips. She feared the worst, but instead felt a warm, wet, small intrusion at the entrance to her pussy.

His tongue! Adam had buried his face in her ass and started eating her pussy!

Fia still couldn't go anywhere, as much as she struggled, so she was forced to remain bent over, halfway out the window as Adam forcibly pleasured her with his deft tongue.

"Adam! I'm telling you, you... unnngh... really, really can't be... ahhh fffuck... doing thi... mmm..." Her words became gibberish as she felt her remaining resistance melt away on the tip of his tongue. "Unnnnggh, fuuuuuck..." How was he so good at this? Fia found herself reflexively pushing her ass further back onto his face as he eagerly tasted her.

Adam felt her push back and hear her incoherent moans. He responded with a firm squeeze of her ass to remind her who was in control, without even slowing down for a second on his pleasurable oral assault.

For Fia, it seemed to last forever, but it was likely only for a minute that she squirmed and moaned like a helpless slut on his tongue before he came up for air, giving her ass one final slap for good measure.

Fia moaned a little when he stopped, unsure of whether she was glad he had stopped or if she wished he had kept going. She might have cum right there and then, the job he was doing on her. She found that her legs were shaky and unstable and had to lean on the window for support.

But before she could do anything else, she felt Adam's big strong arms lift her up like she was nothing and she watched her last chance of escape slowly drift further and further away as Adam carried her back into the room. She weakly tried to raise her arms in protest, but it was no use.

"C'mon, time for the main event." Adam threw her body on to his bed, which was extremely easy due to his superhuman strength and her very light weight. She bounced on the bed and her baseball cap fell to the floor, letting her short hair fall around her on the pillow.

Fia tried to sit up, or crawl away, but found she didn't have the strength. It seemed silly, but she was glad she still had her small crop top on, at the very least she had one last bastion of dignity, her breasts had not yet been fully exposed. It was a small saving grace, but it was the last thing she was holding on to.

Adam promptly leaned down, placed both his hands on her top, and swiftly ripped it clean in two, dropping the pieces either side of the bed.

Well. Never mind then. She was now fully naked and exposed, hot and bothered, spread eagled on the bed of a giant, muscle-bound jock with an equally scary-big penis who had clear intentions of stuffing her and making her his personal cock-cushion. There was no chance of escape, nothing she could do to stop the inevitable. He merely had to take exactly what he wanted, and she would be helplessly his.

She was terrified at this prospect. So why was she more aroused than she had ever been in her life?

Adam climbed on to the bed, and soon Fia was trapped on either side by his two thick forearms. She wasn't going anywhere. He leaned in close, and slowly started to decorate her exposed neck with little kisses. He did it softly, just enough to provoke a few shudders from Fia's sensitive, naked body. He whispered in her ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" His lips so close to hers so it was difficult for Fia to formulate a response.

"I... no, no, of course not, you dumb punk, leave me... alone, you..."

Adam smiled, clearly not convinced. He slowly traced his fingers up her stomach. Fia could do nothing but watch in anticipation. He moved them up to her breasts and started to trace his fingers around her nipples.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Fia was in trouble. Adam had found her weak spot. Her nipples were extremely sensitive. Merely playing with them while she masturbated was usually enough to bring waves of pleasure and maybe even send her over the edge. If he did the same-

Too late. Adam was already running his thumbs in circles over each nipple, and they hardened in response.

Fia's breathing became quicker. She had to suppress these feelings, she couldn't let him know that he had essentially found the switch that would turn her into a squirming, horny little girl, desperate for release, but Adam wasn't relenting, he moved down and Fia felt his warm breath on her left breast.

He locked eyes with her, then leant down and started to lick her nipple.

Fuuuuuuuck! Fia was overcome with strong waves of pleasure that emanated from her chest. She had never had her nipples licked before, and it had ten times the effect of just rubbing them. God damn it! He just had to go and find her one weak spot and overload it with pleasure...

As Adam switched to the other nipple, Fia realised she couldn't hold on for much longer. Her legs were flailing under Adam's body as her pussy begged for release. However, her pussy didn't realise that giving in to her base desires meant that it was about to be introduced to the biggest cock she had ever seen, and something told her Adam wasn't planning on being gentle. Worse than that, Fia couldn't stand to face the humiliation. Adam had essentially seduced her in no time at all. Before today, she wouldn't have considered giving him a second look, and now here she was, about to offer up her wet pussy on a silver platter for this asshole jock.

Adam drew back up on his knees, and began to lightly tap the tip of his now very hard cock on Fia's pussy, almost as if he was knocking on the door, waiting to be let in.

"I'll repeat myself. Do you want me, Adam Lanciotti, to take this big cock, and fuck your tight little pussy nice and good? Is that something you want me to do?"

Fuck, even his cocky show of dominance was turning her on. Fia had no choice. Her pussy was screaming for release. She needed to cum, and quick. The hormones obliterated any rational thoughts that might have occurred. She began to whisper.

"Fuck y- Fuck... fuck me..."

Adam stopped tapping and leant closer. "Hm? I didn't hear you, speak up. What do you want me to do?"

Fia's lips trembled as she struggled to get the words out.

"I... I want you... to f-f-fu..."

"C'mon Fia, you're a writer, use your words. What exactly do you want me to do with my nice, big cock?" His fingers found her clit and started to stroke it.

This was too much for Fia. She broke. "FUCK ME! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me silly! Just fuck me, you big, stupid jock! Fuck me with that ridiculously big cock of yours, alright! That's what I... That's what I want."

Both Adam and Fia were a little stunned by her outburst. However, he recovered quickly and flashed the smirk Fia had grown to hate, no matter how much it turned her on now.

"As you wish."

Immediately, Fia felt his engorged cock press against her pussy, which by now was very nicely lubricated and offered little to no resistance to the large invader. With a slow, continuous thrust, Adam found his way inside her.

Fia's mouth opened in a perfect 'O' shape, yet no sound came out. She was merely trying to process the gargantuan intrusion, but before she could, Adam had started to work a few more inches in.

"Fuuuck, yeah. God, I knew your pussy would feel so good. How does that feel, my little criminal?" Adam threw his head up and sighed with relief as he slowly pushed forwards with his hips, letting the battering ram between his legs make its way forward with ease.

Fia, eyes wide in shock at the huge cock working its way inside her, could nothing but lie there, skewered by Adam's thick penis.

As Adam slowly drove the last few inches home, he held it there for a while, savouring the feeling of his cock fully sheathed in the pussy of some hipster chick he knew hated his guts. Well, he was about to make his big dick very comfortable in hers. Slowly, but surely, Adam leaned forward, changing the angle and allowing a little further movement forward from his cock. Fia gasped but her lips were soon met with Adam's, who had decided to cement his victory with a passionate kiss. Soon, she felt his tongue push against hers as they fought for dominance of her mouth. Her tongue fought valiantly to repel his, but even there he was stronger, and he forced her into a sloppy French kiss. Meanwhile, he began to rock back and forward, ever so slightly, and the slightest movement of his cock within her sent shudders down Fia's spine. The slow movements built into a steady fucking, nice and gentle, not at all what Fia had been expecting.

Adam pulled away from her mouth and started to resume his kisses up and down her neck and breasts as his rhythmic thrusts worked away at her. He was in no rush, he wanted to take this nice and slow, and make sure he did it right.

Fia, once again, had to stifle her moans. What the hell was happening? Adam was suddenly being slow, gentle and considerate. This wasn't how it was supposed to go! He was supposed to take her roughly and quickly, so she could say afterwards that she hated it, he had forced her. But with him decorating her body with kisses and building up a nice, slow, steady rhythm in her pussy, she was slowly feeling a rising pleasure within her. No, no, no, this couldn't be happening. She was starting to seriously enjoy it, and was risking fully submitting herself, body and mind, to this hunk of a man.

Alas, despite her protests, Fia couldn't help herself from letting a small moan escape her lips every few thrusts. It was just too much for her. Adam noticed and looked her dead in the eyes as she moaned over the wonders his cock was doing for her. He wanted her to look at the face of the man who was doing this to her. He even grabbed her legs and pushed them forward, pinning her with her ankles by her head. She was nice and flexible, so this allowed Adam a much better angle to really fuck her nice and deep, while reminding her of his physical superiority over her.

Motivated by Fia's soft moans of pleasure, Adam began to up his pace, fucking a little faster and a little harder. Fia noticed this, and the pleasure started to rise. She was really in trouble now, pinned with her legs beside her head, her pussy totally at the mercy of the machine-like rhythm of Adam's cock. Before she could stop herself, she let out a whisper, betraying her pleasure.

"Oh, fuck me."

Adam licked his lips. "What's that, sweetie?"

Fuck, no! Fia couldn't give him this. Her face was flushed with embarrassment. He hadn't forced her to say that, he hadn't forced her to love her humiliation. This was too much.

Suddenly, Adam stopped his thrusting. "I didn't hear you, baby, say it a little louder for me now."

Her sex drive overruled her rational thinking. She needed to feel that pleasure again, and now!

"Fuck no, don't stop. Fuck me! Fuck me, please." The words were out of her mouth before she could stop to think.

Adam didn't resume quite yet. "You're mine now, you know that? You're my girl. This pussy-" He gave a quick, sharp thrust for emphasis and Fia made a sharp squeal. "Is mine to fuck now. Understand? Are you mine?"

Fia had no choice but to comply. She had already suffered total humiliation. "I'm yours."

"Good girl." Adam started thrusting again, but hard and fast this time, really starting to fuck her.

"Oh God, yes, that's it!" Fia didn't even try to stop herself anymore. These noises and moans and cries of pleasure came from deep within her. She couldn't stop them, only embrace them, humiliating as it was to be reduced to a moaning, squealing slut, begging for him to fuck her harder.

Soon enough, as Adam continued to jackhammer away at her pussy and provoke even louder moans of ecstasy, Fia felt a familiar sensation building deep within her.

Oh no. To make things even worse, her total and utter humiliation was about to be made worse. She was about to cum. She was about to achieve orgasm, against her will, around Adam Lanciotti's cock. And there was nothing she could do about it.

However, in this altered state of mind, in which all that mattered was her current pleasure, Fia couldn't have stopped it even if she wanted to. She was entirely focused on feeling as much fucking pleasure as possible and this ripped jock on top of her was dealing it out with every thrust. As his thrusting became faster, and the tension of her imminent orgasm rose within her, she tried her best to move with his thrusts. She locked eyes with Adam.

"Ungh, fuck... you, God, I fucking hate, ungh... hate you so much, you, ungh... fucking, fuck...." Fia was barely coherent, but she had made her point.

Adam kept her gaze.

"I know. And I hate you too. But you love this. You love this cock, the cock fucking you silly right now. You love this hard and fast rough sex. You love being entirely dominated and humiliated by an alpha." Suddenly, he slapped her hard across the face, emphasising his point. "And now you're gonna cum your little brains out all over my big cock."

Fia felt the sharp sting of his slap, but it was nothing compared to the internal pain of knowing that it had only turned her on even more; to be roughly manhandled and slapped about like his bitch. In fact, it had been enough to send her over the edge.

Fia's eyes went wide. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna... Oh my God, I'm about to... fuck me, I'm..."

The only sound that left her mouth for the next minute was a low guttural moan as her body was wracked with a complete and total orgasm, sending spasms up and down her body while Adam rode it out, milking as much pleasure from it as possible.

"Fuuuck... I... wha..." Fia couldn't even string any kind of words together, she was completely taken out by the strength of her orgasm.

Adam whispered in her ear. "Good girl, did that feel good?" His cockiness was evident. He had hoped to make her cum against her will but hadn't expected it so soon. This had been so much easier than he thought.

"I... yeah..." Fia was honest with him. She now also becoming aware that his cock was still buried deep inside her, hard as before. He hadn't cum.

"Good. Cause we're just getting started."

Just getting started?!

With that, Adam flipped her over, still inside her, so she was forced on to all fours. She could barely hold herself up with the limited strength she had, but she tried her best out of fear for the consequences if she didn't do her best for him.

"That's it baby, arch your back for me." Adam was already squeezing her ass and getting a firm grip on her hips, ready to fuck in this new position.

Fia immediately complied. She had no strength to resist anymore, so she arched her back as best as she could and pushed her ass out against him, and felt his cock, now at a new angle, go deeper into her pussy. It was still highly sensitive after her last orgasm, and she shuddered as her pleasure sensors overloaded.

"Nngh.... Fuck..."

"Oh yeah, moan as loud as you want, baby. Nobody's gonna hear you but me." Adam goaded her a bit further, before making sure he was positioned correctly. "Now we can really start having some fun."

Adam moved back a little, then thrust forward with a quick motion.

Fia moaned again. Adam wasn't messing around. He was done being slow and playing nice. He was going to fuck her properly, exactly how he wanted.

Adam thrust his cock a few more times, his hands firmly planted around her hips to allow for full control over Fia's shaking and already sweaty body. The sound of her ass clapping against his groin slowly increased in tempo as he found his rhythm, which soon became fast but steady.

For Fia, the next few minutes became a case of hanging on for dear life and letting the waves of pleasure crash over her. It couldn't have lasted more than 10 minutes, but for Fia it felt like an eternity, and the longer they fucked, the harder Adam fucked her. She no longer had any shame, so on every thrust she let out short, sharp moans expressing her rising pleasure. This doggystyle fucking was different, more animalistic than the slower, passionate sex they were having before. Adam was roughly ploughing her with a renewed intensity, and with every slap of his hefty balls against her undefended ass he savoured the feeling of a good, hard fuck. Soon enough, Adam removed a hand from her hip and took a firm grip of her hair, pulling it back and forcing her head up. This not only perfected the arch of her back but also gave the impression that her moans were louder as they were now being projected upwards. Adam then started using his other hand to spank the bare flesh of Fia's ass, much like how he had done before, but this time Fia reacted immediately, crying out in pleasure with every sharp slap on her rear. Adam's large handprint was already starting to become a visible red mark on her ass, serving as a nice physical mark of ownership.

It was at this moment that Fia realised how this fucking was different. It was symbolic. Adam had already completely broken and humiliated her, so he had flipped her over into the most degrading sexual position to fully cement the power dynamic between them.

Basically, he was making her his bitch.

From the hair-pulling to the spanking of her red and raw ass, Adam was fucking her in the dirtiest ways possible, treating her like his little slut. Now that he had broken her with a mind-shattering orgasm, he could treat her and fuck her exactly how he wanted, with the intent of degrading her to the level of a good little cock-cushion.

Even as she realised this, Fia also knew, deep down, that it was working. She realised that regardless of Adam's thrusts or his hand firmly planted on her hip (when it wasn't making her tight little ass ripple with hard slaps), she was actually pushing back on his cock in time with his thrusts. She was desperate for as much of his cock as possible, and the harder and dirtier he fucked her, the more pleasure she felt. So now she craved the pain, the humiliation, the name calling, as she knew it would just maker her cum harder. And all she cared about right now was her next orgasm. If he wanted to stick a finger in her ass, slap her tits and call her dirty names, she would simply welcome it all and beg for more.

"You like that, huh? Who knew, huh? Who, ungh... knew that such an eager little slut was gonna come climbing up my wall, right into my room, practically begging me with her, ungh... fuckable little body to plough her good and hard? Today has certainly gone much better than I expected." Adam laughed at his good fortune.