Caught Snooping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fia's moans slowly devolved into an incoherent mewling as Adam fucked not only her body, but in a sense her brain, enforcing in her mind that he was the dominant, that he was made to fuck and she to be fucked.

All of a sudden, Fia felt a sudden emptiness, and realised Adam had pulled out. She turned her newly freed head and saw him behind her, his cock jutting out triumphantly from his body. It was a bit red and raw now from the friction of furious fucking, but it was also decorated with the fluids of her previous orgasm, the plain proof of his victory over her.

He must have felt a little tired from his hard work, because he lay down next to her, still stroking his rock-hard cock. Fia knew what she had to do.

Her body moved on autopilot. Still on all fours from before, she clambered onto his large frame, and decorated his perfectly chiselled body with soft kisses as she made her way up. In her head it felt right, like she was showing her worship of a real man, the alpha who had taken her and made her his. She adjusted her body so that she was squatting above his cock.

For once, Adam was quiet, and let her show her affection. He didn't need to humiliate her any further. She had been broken down enough. That much was evident from her clear change in attitude. It seemed like mere moments ago that she had been telling him to go fuck himself. And now here she was, clambering atop him, ready to impale herself on his waiting penis.

Fia held the behemoth beneath her at the base and slowly lowered herself onto it. She felt the familiar sensation of it entering her, and even now was shocked at its size. It felt as if she was being penetrated for the first time all over again. She lowered herself slowly, savouring every inch, until Adam got impatient and gave a short upwards thrust with his hips, and he was balls deep.

God, he was big! Fia steadied herself as she adjusted to the size, yet again. It was going to be tricky to ride such a mighty stallion, but Fia was overcome with a new feeling within, an innate desire to please her man. She felt she needed to prove to him she was worthy, that she could ride his cock well and give him the pleasure he deserved.

A small, rational part of Fia's brain wondered how it had come this, why she was offering herself up to this kind of degradation, but it was quickly silenced as she started to slowly rock back on forth on top of him, sending ripples of pleasure over her, the pleasure she had come to crave over the course of their frantic, sexual battle. The pleasure of defeat, and submission.

She slowly increased in pace, and Adam timed his thrusting movements beneath her accordingly. He smiled up at Fia and relaxed his arms above his head, impressed at her willingness to accept her new position.

Fia, for once, was not infuriated with that smile because she did not notice it. She had closed her eyes and lost herself in a world of pleasure. The only thing that mattered to her right now was the thick rod of pleasure inside of her, and she was going to ride it till the bubbling tension within exploded into the ecstasy of an orgasm. But not like the previous orgasm, in which Adam had forced her to cum. She was in control of this one. She was going to make herself cum on this cock she had come to love.

She really upped her pace now, and absentmindedly was now raking her nails down Adam's rock-hard abs. She had scratched hard enough to draw blood, but Adam merely grunted. In pain? Pleasure? Who knew? Fia was just fucking him as dirty and as nasty as she could to bring herself to the mother of all orgasms.

Adam reached out with both hands and firmly slapped both her of ass cheeks, which had been busy grinding just above his big balls. Fia squealed with appreciation in response. He kept one of his hands there as she rode him hard and fast, and the other travelled up her body to her left breast, which he began to fondle and squeeze. He hadn't forgotten about Fia's weakness and clearly wasn't afraid to abuse it a little more.

"Ungh... fuck yeah, you big dumb jock, play with my ni... ungh, nipples..." Fia didn't even realise the words that came out of her mouth until after she said them. Horny Fia was into dirty talk, she guessed.

So was Adam, apparently.

"Fuck yeah, you sexy little slut, I knew you'd come round to the idea of being my personal little fuck toy. All it took was little dose of my big penis to break your frigid, hipster-bitch little mind!" He was trying to sound composed, but for once he was betraying clear signs of pleasure as Fia rode his poor dick at a pace that any lesser man would struggle to keep up with. But Adam was certainly no lesser man and he continued to give back as good as he got.

Fia still wanted to tease him though. As good as the sex was, she still hated him and everything he stood for. "Oh yeah, you fuckin' like that, meathead? You like when I ride your big, ungh... stupid penis? Or, am I going too fast for you?"

"Oh," Adam looked confused for a second, then flashed his signature smile. "Does that mean this is really the best you can do? How disappointing."

That cocky son of a bitch. Fia went to slap his stupid face-

But he caught her hand with his left hand and brought round a forceful slap with his right.

THWACK!

Fia barely registered the blow until she felt the red, hot pain across her cheek. He had slapped her across the face, but this was different from when he had done it before, since now she really was his slut to be slapped around at will. Either way, she was mad at him, she was furious, she was...

... so fucking aroused right now.

"Again." She was quiet, meek with her request.

"What's that? Speak up, I can't hear you over your pathetic attempts to ride me-"

"I said again! Please, God, do it again, I'm begging you!" Fia hated how desperate she sounded, but she couldn't help it. Being treated like this was sending her into pleasure overdrive and she was fully submitting herself to this feeling.

"As you wish, slut." Adam slapped her, harder this time, but this time held on with his hand. He held her small face in his strong hands, exercising his full control over her as she looked at him with her terrified and maybe lovestruck little eyes. He then moved his hand further down, to her throat, and began to apply pressure.

Oh, fuck yes. This was it. This was doing it for her. Fia was being choked out while riding his insane pleasure-stick. She was going to cum hard, and any second at this rate. Her riding took on an animalistic quality as she desperately thrashed herself upon him, doing as much as she could to squeeze every iota of pleasure out of his cock as possible. She looked like a crazy cock-addicted slut, her tongue lolling out as she frantically fucked herself on his cock as hard as she could.

She barely managed to speak a few words over the mounting pressure on her throat.

"Oh fuck, fucking fuck, I can't believe it... I'm gonna... You're gonna make me... I'm actually gonna, I'm... I'm... I'm... Ohmyfuckinggodgonnacumsohard..."

And with Fia's declaration of pleasure, her body was struck by a violent and chaotic spasm. Her orgasm not only overcame her body, it also reached her brain, rewiring the connections and nerves inside her brain to always desire this thrill, this high of an orgasm. She, quite literally, cummed her brains out on Adam's cock.

Saliva slowly dripped from her exposed tongue as her orgasm faded over time and her eyes rolled back. She slowly collapsed onto the mighty chest of her man, Adam, the one who had opened her eyes to the world of sexual submission. She squirmed with the aftershocks of her orgasm all over his sweaty body, and felt her vagina continue to spasm around his solid-hard cock.

Wait... it was still hard? Even after all of that?

Fia soon felt his strong hands lifting her off his body, and she let out a gasp when his penis left her, as she had started to grow accustomed to its presence. She was then roughly tossed to the floor. Given her physical condition, she collapsed in a pile, dizzy and disoriented. She tried to look up, and above her she saw Adam.

Once again, he was towering over her, his cock in his hands. It was red, angry and ready to burst. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back up to her knees, a position she maintained with significant difficulty. He had one, simple command.

"Open wide, slut."

Intoxicated from the maelstrom of pleasure she had just survived, Fia immediately stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes like a good girl begging for her validation that she was the slut he had deemed her to be, and worthy of being coated in his cum. It was instinctive to her, and her neo-brainwashing had taken full effect. She wasn't exactly a different person, she just now had an extra, innate desire to please her alpha.

Adam began to furiously pump his cock, desperate for a release from their long, sweaty session. He thought of how Fia had entered his abode as an uptight, morally superior grade-A bitch. He thought of their sexual battle, and how he had won, fucking her into submission. And he thought of her now, on her knees, with her tongue out, practically begging to be splattered and defaced with his semen. It truly had been a glorious conquest.

At this thought, with a mighty roar, Adam erupted, and shot strand after strand of hot jizz across Fia's waiting face and body. He marked her as his property in the most animalistic way. And she accepted it, remaining still as she felt the hot jets splatter across her hard and fast. This was way more cum that she expected, but Adam had a big cock and excess testosterone, so it made sense he would produce more semen than most.

As Adam's orgasm subsided and his roar reduced to a low grumble, Fia felt the hot streams of cum that now scattered across her face slowly cool and drip down her face. He really had gotten it everywhere. She could feel it on her tongue (which she still held exposed), cheeks, nose, breasts and even some in her hair. That was going to be a bitch to wash out.

"One sec. Stay there. Don't move." Adam shifted around, but as per his instructions, Fia did not open her eyes, nor did she move, merely waited for him. She found that she had to stop herself from swallowing the cum on her tongue as she felt more and more of it slowly drip down on to the rest of her body. Was she trying to stop any further mess? No, she was well beyond making a mess. She merely wanted to taste as much of her alpha's cum as possible, to further cement her submission.

CLICK!

Huh? That sounded like her camera. She couldn't help opening her eyes.

Sure enough, Adam was positioned above her, her camera in his hands, having just snapped a picture. He checked the display and chuckled.

"Now that's what you call a front-page picture." He chucked the camera on the bed. Despite everything, Fia winced. That camera had been quite expensive. Adam might have been a sexual demi-god who had just completely and utterly conquered her, but could he at least treat her camera with a bit of respect?

She could now see the display as Adam walked around her to the bedroom door. She barely recognised the girl on the screen.

It was her, of course, but she had never seen herself in such a light. The normally dignified Fia McMahon, journalist and ice queen extraordinaire of Foxtown High was on her knees, naked and covered in scratches and red marks. She hardly remembered how she had got them, and assumed they were all battle scars of their rough fucking. The little make-up she had worn had been smudged beyond belief but if her messy, battered and bruised body wasn't enough to show she had been well and truly fucked, the copious amounts of semen splattered all over her face and chest were a telling sign. And her eager expression and exposed tongue were the cherry on the cake. There was no other way to describe it. She looked like an eager, cock-hungry slut after a good dicking.

Fia glanced at Adam, who had his back turned. This photo could destroy her reputation at Foxtown High. She would lose all respect as the badass, ball-busting bitch she had come to be known as. This photo would ensure she was seen as just another nasty little slut that Adam had turned out, desperate for some good cock. She had to delete this picture, and she could do it while his back was turned. Maybe even make a hasty, if undignified retreat.

But she didn't. It seemed wrong. After all, Adam had conquered her, fair and square. He had undisputedly made her his personal fuck-toy. This photo seemed like his right to have. His trophy from the great conquest. He deserved to remember the day he had made Fia McMahon his bitch.

She merely admired the photo for a while, finally swallowing the cum on her tongue and sucking more of the cum off her fingers as she scooped it from her face. The taste was odd, tangy at first, but after a few gulps she began to appreciate it, and subconsciously fed a deep desire to want more.

Adam cleared his throat. Fia looked over, still sucking a cum-covered finger. He was standing in the doorway of his room, still naked. His cock had slowly returned to its flaccid state. It was still huge, and Fia felt a pang of desire even as she saw it in its softest state.

"I'm gonna have to shower again, 'cause of you." He paused for a second before adding. "Well? Aren't you going to come and wash me?"

Fia was a little shocked. She had expected him to simply kick her out on the street to complete her humiliation. He could share the incriminating photo and tell stories of his successful sexual quest upon his return to school. But here he was, offering to share a shower with her. She understood why he had asked her to wash him, he was reinforcing the power dynamic between them, making her serve him.

Fia understood, but she didn't care. She was just happy to serve this hunk of a man who had made her his. She removed the finger from her lips with a POP! She couldn't help a cute little smile as she responded.

"Yes, sir."

Fia then followed him to the shower like a giddy schoolgirl. Luckily, his family had a bit of money and the bathroom was quite large, with a shower to match. They bathed in the scorching hot water, the fires of rebirth. All the while, Fia soaped him up and slowly scrubbed his magnificent body, worshipping his defined muscle and raw power with a profound respect. In response, Adam was feeling up her petite body as well, squeezing and massaging her cute and fuckable features. They slowly began to decorate each other with kisses as the water washed away the soap, in a true appreciation for each other's' bodies. Adam's cock began to stir once again as Fia rubbed her already horny little body against it. Before long, Adam had slowly turned Fia around and bent her over against the wall.

As her face came to the shower wall, she felt the cold tiles press against her cheek and the familiar pressure at her behind. Fia smiled and pushed back, accepting and surrendering to the cock that had conquered her.

As they fucked like new, horny lovers in the steamy shower, Fia made a realisation. Sure, she had swallowed her dignity and pride (and a considerable amount of Adam's cum), but she also felt an emotion she never thought she could feel. Love. Love for Adam and his all-powerful cock. Maybe the way to a girl's heart really was through her pussy.

Fia laughed at her own silly thoughts as she felt herself cumming once again all over Adam's cock. She conceded that she wasn't really sure what love was after all. Realistically, she only knew one thing for certain.

She had definitely found one hell of a story.

***

Hello there! If you made it this far, thanks for reading! This is the first erotic story I have written, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I hope to write more erotica with a strong focus on dom/sub relationships in the future, so stay tuned. Thanks again!