Caught Sucking 02

Story Info
Wife caught me sucking my friend's dick, hijinks ensue.
1.6k words
4.55
63.7k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story I wrote for the 750 word project, Caught Sucking

There will be at least one more part.

All characters are over 18.

----

"That was so fucking hot!"

If you had asked me what I thought my wife was going to say when she caught me sucking my friend's big dick, that would have probably been at the bottom of the list.

I just stared at her flabbergasted, my chin still coated with Jack's cum. She leaned in and forced her tongue into my mouth for a passionate kiss. We made out for a minute, maybe two, then she broke off me.

She licked her lips and moaned slightly as she pulled away.

"I'm serious honey, I've never been as turned on as I am right now." She said as she put her hand in my shorts and squeezed my hard 6-inches.

"So give me the details, tell me how and when this started." She said. She gave my cock another squeeze. Jack sat on the bed looking a happy as a clam.

I proceeded to tell her what happened a month ago. That we drunkenly made a bet and I ended up having to suck Jack's dick. That I enjoyed it and wanted to do again the next week. Then I wanted to do it more and more and for the last few weeks, I had been sucking him off and swallowing his loads.

She slowly squeezed and stroked my cock as I recounted the story for her. She seemed to listen intently, I'm sure I was all over the place on the retelling. I was flustered, it's not like you can prepare yourself to be on your knees getting stroked by your wife and telling her that you enjoy sucking your friend's dick.

"So yeah, I've been Jack's on-call cocksucker for the last or four weeks," I said finishing up the story.

"On-call?" She asked.

"Yep," Jack answered. "I text him and he comes running for my cock."

"So all those work emergencies you've been having lately?" She looked at me as she stopped stroking and squeezed my dick a little harder.

"Only a few of those were Jack." I winced through the pain as I answered, worried now that she was upset that I lied a few times.

"Hmmm, I think you need to tell me about those." She said.

"There were three. The first time was two weeks ago..." I started to say.

"Oh shit, when my mother was here? I knew you were full of shit that night! I thought you just went to the bar though, you went to Jack's?" She sounded a little excited.

"Yes," I said somberly. "By this point, we'd found our rhythm."

"Yeah, I text and say something with the word suck, sucks, or sucked in it that would seem pretty innocuous and he would just know to come over and service me." Jack started to play with his hardening cock. He could usually give me three loads pretty quickly, so he still had at least two in him tonight.

"Okay, you two had a code and a rhythm? This is all very hot. Continue" Jenny was still holding onto my cock with her vice grip. She was small but mighty.

"So that night I went over, had a couple of beers, then I was on my knees for this first of Jack's loads. I sucked him for about ten minutes before he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all." I said.

"First of his loads?" She said.

"Yep," Jack said proudly. "I have a fast recovery rate and can orgasm three, four times on a good night, within a short period" He was now slowly stroking himself as the conversation continued.

"So you could cum a couple more times tonight. That's good to know." She looked directly at me and winked when she said it. Then she squeezed me again and said, "continue."

"Okay." I tried to recall the rest of that night. "After the first load, he was ready to go pretty much right away. So I spent the next half an hour mindlessly sucking him. He filled my mouth again. We took a short break for a couple more beers then he fucked my face."

"Fucked your face? Really?" Jenny asked shocked.

"Yeah after two loads the third one is a little more demanding. Fucking something is the best way to get there. So that's what I did to your husband's mouth." Jack said.

"So what about the other times you lied to me?" She asked as her grip on my cock loosened and then immediately tightened back up.

"A few days after that he texted me around midnight. You were asleep but woke up when I came back."

"I remember that, I was so mad that you woke me up but understood that it was your job. But now you're telling me it's because you were out getting your face fucked?"

"This time was just one quickie suck and swallow. I drove to his house, Jack was in the backyard drinking a beer in a lounge chair." I explained. "I knelt and pulled out his dick and started sucking."

"Yeah, I was shocked he came over that night, I think he's addicted to my cock and cum." Jack said, still slowly stroking himself.

"I'm starting to think so too." She said.

"Then the last time was the other day. You were grocery shopping, he texted and I went. Same deal, I sucked him off twice and then he fucked my mouth. You texted me when you got home. Jack had his cock in my throat when I sent my response about being at work."

"I can't believe this. My husband is addicted to cock. This is amazing." She said.

"I thought you'd be upset," I said sheepishly.

"Oh, I'm upset but not because you like cock. Two things, one you didn't include me sooner, and two you lied to me." She scowled and squeezed harder. "You need to be punished for this." She said with an evil-looking smirk.

"Okay, on your feet and bend over the arm of the couch." She ordered.

I had no idea where it was going but I liked it. I got into position leaning over the arm. Jenny pulled my pants down and swiftly smacked my ass. She hit the left cheek hard.

I squealed, it caught me off guard, we'd never done this before.

"Jack come over here and stand so he can turn and suck you. I need to see my husband sucking your big fat cock." Jenny was getting into it.

She spanked me, alternating cheeks as Jack got into position. I turned my head and accepted his rod with a moan.

My ass was starting to sting from Jenny's swats, she was putting some power behind them.

"Jack, take a step back," she said as she smacked my ass again.

He did as he was told and took a small step backward, as he pulled out of his mouth I tried to follow but it was difficult in this position. I whimpered as he slipped from my lips. I tried to stick out my tongue to get one last taste. As I did Jenny hit my ass harder than ever.

"No!" She said "no more cock for you." She hit me again and I jolted forward into the couch, my cock repositioned and was now between my stomach and the arm of the couch. Now each time she spanked me, I moved forward and back and it rubbed on the fabric.

I was going to cum from getting spanked by my wife while my friend jerked off in front of me.

"Jack, can you cum soon?" Jenny asked.

Slap! "Mmmm," I said.

"Yeah probably, what did you have in mind?" He asked, but I was pretty sure what she had in mind.

Slap! "Mmmm" I moaned again.

"Watching the cum drip off his chin earlier really got me wet." She slapped me again. "Now, I want to watch you cum all over his face. Can you do that?" Smack. Smack.

Each time I jostled a little my dick rubbed the couch and I could feel my orgasm building.

"Oh yeah let's do this!" He said excitedly.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

Jack was a few inches from my face, stroking fast and hard. I tried again in vain to reach the shiny precum-coated mushroom head with my tongue.

Smack!

"I'm close." Jack panted.

As Jack picked up his pace, so did my wife. I started moaning, I probably sounded like a dog in heat at this point. I was getting so close and I think my wife could sense it.

"Here it comes!" Jack grunted.

Right as Jack ejaculated all over my face I lost it and came all over the arm of the couch.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming too!" I said as Jack was still covering my face. My wife stopped the ass smacking to get a better view of my cum soaked face.

"You look, hot dear." She said she scooped up a little bit of the cum off my face with her fingers and put them in my mouth.

"Mmmmm" I moaned as I sucked my friend's cum off my wife's fingers. She slowly started moving her fingers back and forth fucking my mouth.

Jack had moved into the chair to bask in the glow of his orgasm. I was still bent over the arm which was now covered in my cum. Jenny slowly pulled her finger out of my mouth and went back behind me.

She started rubbing my ass slowly.

"So Jack, that's twice now? The third one you need to fuck something to get off?" She asked, I couldn't see her face but I knew she was smiling.

"Yeah, I can be ready to go in about 10-15 minutes." He said out of breath.

"I've got just the thing," she said and then smacked my ass.