All Comments on 'Caught Sucking 02'

by harrybottom

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

Oh, damn! Perfect scenario! Please continue this series, Harry! I beg of you!

alittleofeverythingalittleofeverythingabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot. Waiting to see what he fucks.

OpenManOpenManabout 3 years ago

Wow! Can't wait for the Climax!!

PG564EPG564Eabout 3 years ago

Oh yes, this is a white hot secual masterpiece. From husband to cock slut, I know that personally and really relate to your writing. More please!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

very hot story. I want my wife to watch me sucking cock and then getting fucked. Please tell more hot stories like this one.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 3 years ago

very glad to see a follow-up. "you look hot dear" did it for me

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. I too would love to have my wife help my gay lover fuck my man=pussy deep and hard.

please tell us the next chapter. I can't wait.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 3 years ago

Definitely an awesome story. My wife would do the exact thing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please fuck my shaved, tight ass with cum as lube, god, I need a married couple who would do this for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bob post your area and number on here

TN here

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL funny and part 2 when he gets is ass split open

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You turned me on so much I shot cum into my own mouth! Now I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories ever! Please continue! I can't get past the fear of asking my wife. I have hinted but she seems to think I'm not serious but just in the moment. I eat all my own cum and have a contract to do so! I want it straight from the source though and I can't self suck! I'm too small! I even told her she could cheat as long as I got the cum. I wish I knew how to make this a reality!

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Hot,Hot Story,My Wife enjoys watching me Service Cock,And I've hinted about being Ass Fucked..Hmmmm..😈

plasticman29plasticman29over 1 year ago

sounds to me like the wife is going to get more involved with his friend Jack

boshcore27boshcore27about 1 year ago

sure hope more parts to this story are coming

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So hot! Congrats on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would swallow 2 loads and take the 3rd in my tight virgin ass while she watched.....

Yours in TN

pinkpantiesmanpinkpantiesman7 months ago

so hot - stroking as i read it!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock307 months ago
continue

Oh, this is such a good story please continue. I want to read about how the wife watches her husband get fucked by a nice big cock. I would so have loved to have had my wife watch me suck cock and get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want to be watched while I suck cock !

Yours in TN

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

thats the chapter that i was looking for,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My first wife was excited about watching me suck cock. She would fuck me with a strap on. Eventually her excitement faded and she decided did not want a cocksucker for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

we need a part 3, she needs to help get his cock hard and guide it to her husbands ass and watch as he gets his ass fucked as "wink" punishment.

then maybe for another story she gets to help, and then gets to try it out with him watching and then get cleanup duty.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’d love for my wife to catch me out like this! I’ve fantasised about this a lot since reading this and can’t get it out of my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Epilogue: Wife made hubby ask Jack to take him to their marriage bed and make him his fuck toy bottom fag bitch. Jack tossed hubby over his shoulder and carried him to the bedroom smacking his tight little ass the entire way. Wifey was getting so turned on watching until Jack manhandled her as well. He ripped her dress off and forced her to her knees. She obediently started sucking the alpha's big fat dick. Jack then pulled her over his lap and spanked her hard. "Don't ever interrupt my blow jobs again you cheating skank slut!" She whimpered that she would not. Jack spent the rest of the night fucking both of these submissive wimps. Sissy hubby and obedient wife became his full time fuck toys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's a fantasy of mine except my wife is involved getting all the cock she wants too mmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharrybottom@harrybottom
I’m a middle aged male that enjoys reading and most recently writing about sex. I’m attracted to women and big cocks. I don’t know what that makes my sexual orientation. I would try anything sexual at least once. I’m currently really into pegging. I love it when my wife fucks...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Sucking Previous Part
Caught Sucking Series Info