Caught Teasing Men Online

Story Info
Caught wearing tights leads to an ass pounding.
1.3k words
4.3
22.6k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife got ready, had her breakfast, did her make up and gave me a kiss before she went to work.

"See you tonight honey, have a nice day off." she said with her big glowing, innocent smile.

I had planned to see a few friends, go to the gym and catch up on some housework, but before all that, the urge came. The urge to grab a pair of my wife's tights, put them on and log online to wiggle my big butt and tease men to blow their loads. I would do this often and take great joy in shaking and prancing around in her tights, the nylon feeling so smooth against my skin and clearly showing off my excited bulge.

Men would watch as I teased and bounced my big ass up and down pretending to grind against them. I felt the excitement build up when the guys couldn't resist and stroked themselves to my sissy ass and it always made me feel empowered.

I loved it. Having the power over these guys and my ass owning their loads. I loved the shame in it and the thought of what if people knew how much of a bitch I really was. I tally up the loads I've taken and I'm well into the hundreds. All while my wife was out working, not having a single clue how her man was shaming himself in her tights. She was probably sharing stories to the other ladies about their men, while hers wasn't really being a man but a sissy slave online for horny and curious men.

All was going as usual. My ass was wiggling away in just a pair of tights and then all of a sudden I heard, "Oh my god!!, what the hell is going on?"

To my horror, my mother-in-law had let herself in the back to find myself twerking in a pair of her daughter's black nylon tights!

I quickly shut my computer and tried to cover my crotch, which was so hard, but she had seen everything as she had been watching for quite a while.

"I can explain, I was just doing it for a laugh," I said sheepishly.

"Laugh!? You ought to be ashamed. My daughter's working hard while you're here in her clothes saying things like 'Slap my ass big boy'" said my mother-in-law. I didn't realise she had heard that.

Knowing the game was up, I came clean. I asked if I could go get changed, but she made me stand there still with nothing but black tights showcasing my boner and hugging my girly butt cheeks.

"Look Diane, it's nothing bad. I tend to get a little kinky but it doesn't mean anything. I enjoy wearing tights and sometimes skirts and panties and showing off." I said desperately.

I enjoyed showing off for big boys and the feeling of me feeling submissive,

The look on her face was one of horror. She couldn't quite believe what I had just said. "Well I'm taking a picture as people won't believe me about this," she responded finally.

I tried to argue, but she insisted that she get a picture, or she threatened to call my wife right then and there.

With that, her mood seemed to change as she started to take a picture and said "Well? Let's see you wiggle that ass."

I couldn't help myself and started to prance around in front of her. I was so embarrassed and turned on. I swayed myself from side to side and then slut dropped to which she laughed out loud.

"Oh darling, aren't you a good sissy boy," she said. I nodded my head not knowing what she was going to do with the pictures.

Diane agreed not to tell my wife but that I had to be punished. She ushered me over her lap with my big ass in the air and proceeded to spank me like a little boy. She chuckled and didn't care for my moans of pain. My ass was getting a good slap about and I couldn't move as she had wedged her strong leg over me. I was just her toy at that point.

Even though I had been put in my place by my mother-in-law, the worst was yet to come.

Diane had stuck to her word and not told my wife and a few days went by like that. I was so on edge, especially at family dinner when her mum would randomly have a talk about her new tights she had bought while looking at me.

I was on another day off and was home alone but this time I was actually doing some chores when the doorbell rang and standing outside alone was my father-in-law. "Come in Alan. What brings you here?" I said.

"Well sissy, I've seen the pictures and I've come to have a word."

I couldn't believe it and went so red. He had found out that his son-in-law, his daughter's man and protector, was nothing but a sissy tights wearing bitch who liked to tease men online and got spanked by his mother-in-law.

"Look Alan, I'm going to stop. I just got into a bad place," I murmured. With that he moved closer to me and whispered in my ear softly.

"Go and put those tights on for daddy!" said Alan. I couldn't believe it. I looked again and he just nodded. I did what I was told as he was such a big strong intimidating bloke.

I came back with the tights on and he smirked, saying "Start shaking that ass".

I proceeded to start twerking and bouncing up and down, my butt cheeks jiggling about.

"You want to be a sissy bitch and show off to the big boys, do you?" Alan asked. "Well I'm here to show you your new place." And then he dropped his pants to reveal his big cock.

I couldn't take my eyes off it and I felt so weak. I grinded up against his cock and felt it get hard. I couldn't believe he was hard for my sissy ass.

Alan slapped my ass so hard I fell over and he pounced on me. He was on top of me and I was so scared I had frozen. And he then opened my cheeks and proceeded to push his big cock into my tight hole. The pain was so bad I was crying but he just laughed and forced his way in.

I was impaled on his cock, and he was showing me who's boss.

"Tell me who's daddy," said Alan.

"You are!," I screamed.

I was starting to enjoy being full and told daddy to breed me. I had lost all sense of my manhood and just wanted to be his. He fucked me senseless as my big ass was slapping back against him, which just turned me on more.

I started to cum everywhere with his big dick stuffed in me and I was so wet and messy. I could feel he was close.

"Fill your sissy up, Daddy!" I screamed.

Alan slapped my cheeks and said, "I'll cum where I want to."

Alan quickly pulled out and pulled me to my knees. His big member was in my face, about to mark me and I just knelt there, helpless. Within a few seconds a massive load of warm sticky cum painted my face and had branded me as his sissy slut!

Alan pulled up his pants, looking down at me with a smug and superior face and said, "You may be my daughter's husband, but you're my bitch now and I will fill you up or use you however I please. What do you say?"

"Yes, Daddy" I whimpered back to him.

My wife still has no idea how her dad comes around and makes me wiggle for his big boy and use my sissy ass for pounding. My mother-in-law comes around to spank me every so often as well, just to embarrass me and put me in my place and for them to control me.

I just hope my wife doesn't find out!