Caught Teasing Men Online Pt. 02

Story Info
Alan's dominance continues.
775 words
4.44
10.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and her mother were going on a spa weekend. They deserved it. Both of them worked hard and needed a bit of time to relax. For me, I saw this as a great opportunity to do what I did best, get all dressed up and do my thing for big dicks online.

Once the two women had gone, I went straight to my wife's clothes. Black nylon tights and a black mini figure hugging skirt.

I was just about to log online, but just as I did, I heard the door open. Standing there was Alan again!

"Well well, sissy boy, you couldn't wait, could you? They've only been gone an hour." said Alan with a smug face.

"I'm sorry Alan, I needed to wiggle for the big boys!" I said submissively.

Alan walked towards me inspecting my outfit, his daughter's outfit. I could tell he enjoyed what he was looking at, as his pants started bulging. Without warning Alan slapped my bum, "Naughty slut!"

I was shocked but aroused. I stuck my bum out and shook it like a naughty little boy, offering the bull his prize.

In a flash, Alan picked me up, threw me over his shoulder easily and carried me to the bedroom. I didn't have a choice. He spanked me while I was over his shoulder again and again to assert his dominance.

Alan dropped me on the floor and bent me over the edge of the bed. He was as strong as an ox, always at the gym and he was an intimidating guy, unlike me who couldn't wait to be in his wife's clothing.

"You know what you deserve, don't you?" asked Alan in a manly way.

"Yes Alan! I deserve to be fucked", I said.

"You know, you don't call me Alan." He commanded in an angry tone.

"Sorry, Daddy", I said apologetically.

"That's better."

I was bent over the bed awaiting my bull to make his move. I was his to do whatever he wanted to. Alan yanked my skirt and my tights down and exposed my rear. Three hard spanks followed quickly. Next, I heard Alan's pants dropping to the floor and within seconds I felt his big juicy dick enter me. I gasped as my anal passage was stuffed.

"Push back with that rear, little one." Alan commanded.

Hearing the words little one felt humiliating for a split second. I was his daughter's husband, protector and most important man. But here I was, being thrown about by her dad like a toy.

After that split second of doubt, I obliged and pushed my bum so far back I felt his big dick go deep into my ass. "Good boy," said Alan.

I was fucked hard and it felt like Alan kept rearranging my insides. I heard him panting and quicken up the relentless pace.

Finally after being fucked senseless, Alan let out an almighty roar like a proud animal as he dispensed his huge warm load into me. Thick streams of seed filled me up. I was shattered but Alan stayed inside me shaking his meat to make sure all the cum stayed in me.

"I want every drop in you, little one. You understand?" said my bull of a father-in-law.

"Yes Daddy. Thank you for your load." I said without any shame.

What followed that day was me waiting on Alan as he watched the football. I was made to stay in his daughter's clothes and serve him.

After a long day, I thought Alan would be going home but that wasn't the case. Instead he told me he was staying the night with me. I was happy but felt a bit sick and a bit fuzzy inside as he had really rearranged my guts, it felt like, with his big dick.

"Let's go to bed." he said.

Alan led us to bed, with me walking in front of him. I knew he would have been perving on my ass, which was exposed in tights. I laid there as Alan spooned behind me and put his arms around me. I was his. I felt his bulge pressed against me and I had nowhere to go even if I tried.

I laid there thinking what if my wife knew her dad was spooning me in our bed, how embarrassed I would be. I just hope she didn't find out or if her mum told her how she came round weekly to spank me to keep me in check.

I fell asleep with my daddy, knowing it wouldn't be long till he would be waking up at midnight for a bit of fun.