Caught Teasing Men Online Pt. 05

Story Info
A birthday to remember.
2k words
4.55
8.7k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was done. Done being the man, protector, and husband of my wife. Everything had been revealed after she spoke to her parents. I was the family bitch. Spanked, fucked, farted on, and humiliated. Things were never going to be the same.

The way she looked at me was full of shame. Could I blame her though as she once looked to me to feel reassurance and safety. Not to see me draped over our nieces shoulder, pants around my ankles, with a pair of sissy knickers on getting my ass handed to me. A 19 year old girl overpowering her uncle so easily and slapping my bum to humiliate me leaving me powerless and in her control.

We had a serious discussion as my wife thought it was right to get everything clear of how it was going to work. I had to explain everything from the start and how long it had been going on for.

"I just couldn't help it Hun, I just needed to wiggle my ass for the big boys." I said meekly.

Diane had given her all the pictures and videos which showed my sissy escapades. My wife got out the first pictures of me in a pair of her black tights. My ass stuck out as I was pouting to the camera.

"Jesus just look how much you love it." She said mockingly.

I did love it and a part of me now felt relieved in a sense that I didn't have to lie to my wife.

"At first I wasn't happy about how you had been used by my family, but I see now they were just putting you in your natural place, little one." My wife said as she patted me on the bum.

'Little one.' That was the first time my wife had called me that.

"You're going to carry on being the family bitch. All the fellas need their cum dump and the ladies need a bitch to spank or fart on." She giggled as she said the last part while shaking her head.

"Look I can change, I can be that man you thought I was." I desperately pleaded.

My wife just looked at me and said, "Okay then, let's do a test, if you don't cum as I sit on your face and fart then I may believe you."

With that I laid down as my wife squatted over me with her bum inches away from my face. Her ass was covered with the spandex leggings she had worn to the gym. All of a sudden it went black. My wife had mounted her rear onto my face and begun to wiggle it. I was gasping for air, but thought this isn't too bad. I'm going to prove her wrong.

Next minute she said, "Oh here it comes little one, your present, are you going to be able to handle this?"

All of a sudden a loud fart left my wife's ass. The smell was intoxicating. She rubbed her bum around to ensure that I got all of it. Then she started laughing and a series of farts left her petite ass. After the 2nd fart I felt a stir in my pants, I felt my control slipping away, I squirmed and fought hard to keep it in.

"Here it comes." My wife joked.

She could sense I was about to cum.

Which I did. A pathetic sissy load filled my pants, soaking them. I had failed. I just couldn't handle ass and farts in my face. My wife lifted her ass and released my face.

"You'll never not be the born sissy you are." She said whilst smirking.

I cleaned myself up knowing I'd given my wife the satisfaction of being right. My sissy desires had fully taken over.

---------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks had passed since all had been revealed and the dynamic had changed in our relationship. My wife looked down on me now and was ashamed. I could see it in her eyes.

My birthday was coming up and I was told a party had been arranged for me at a local club. I didn't get a say and was told everyone is going to be there, even my friends and family. I was worried as it was only my wife's family who knew what I was. Surely on my birthday I wouldn't be embarrassed.. or so I thought.

The day came and my wife woke me up to wish me a happy birthday. Where I'd normally get breakfast in bed and a hot blow job, instead I got a birthday spanking over her knee. Sometimes she spanked me with her mum watching, giving tips all the while on how to keep me in line.

I was getting ready for the party when my wife walked in and said, "Don't bother putting that on as I've already got an outfit for you."

I was worried about what she had planned for me. I walked into the room to see her playboy bunny outfit laid out. Corset, tights, heels and bunny ears. She had to be joking.

"No way," I protested.

"You will be wearing my bunny outfit, little one. I'm wearing the pants now, remember, you wear the tights!"

That feeling of losing control soon overcame me and as soon as my wife asserted dominance I couldn't cope.

"Don't worry we'll just tell your friends and family it's a joke to why you've got it on." My wife said as she giggled at the same time.

So there I was, going to my own birthday party dressed as a playboy bunny. Not my manliest look. We got to the door of the bar and I hoped many people weren't about to see me dressed like this.

Before we went in my wife stopped and said, "Here there's just a couple of bits missing."

My wife pulled out a collar and leash! I was shocked and shook my head to indicate that I wouldn't be wearing them.

"You will wear these," She demanded, "You're my bitch now and I want everyone to see how it's me who is in control."

The collar went on with the leash attached and she walked me in. Everyone was there: her family, my family, and all my friends. People were shocked as only half knew I was a sissy. Alan was on the speakerphone as I walked in.

"Well everyone as you can see my daughter is definitely the one in charge in this relationship. Our son in law has recently become the family bitch so let's all give him a big welcome. Oh, and remember, you can use him how you please."

Alan looked at my family and said jokingly, "You must be so proud of what your boy has become."

My family and friends were gobsmacked, all whispering amongst themselves. Some pointing and some laughing. Everyone now knew. Alan had convinced everyone to form a line so that I could walk past with my wife pulling me along by my leash.

As I went past everyone each person slapped my bottom, each one celebrating my subservience. My ass looked great in the bunny outfit and some of the guys really enjoyed feeling my ass as I walked by.

My friends came over to me and looked at me with shocked expressions.

My friend Steve said "What's going on man? So you're a sissy are you?"

"I am, I'm the family bitch Steve." I said as I struggled to look him in the eye.

As I went to speak again my wife yanked on the leash and I followed like a good little boy. She was enjoying showing how much power she had over me. I was taken to a table full of ladies. My nieces, mother in law, and sister in law were all seated as I walked up. Each one admired my outfit and caressed my bottom. I was getting excited and they knew it. I was made to worship each one's ass and kiss their cheeks.

The nieces played their usual trick and lifted me over the shoulder to spank me. They carried me around the bar laughing as they showed my friends how much control they had over me as well as how much stronger they were. I just let them. I couldn't fight it.

Once they had finished, My nephew took me to his table. He sat with a few of my friends and he took great joy in putting me over the table.

"Get that bum in the air little one and let daddy show your friend what else you're good for." He commanded.

'Daddy?' I thought.

I was shocked at my nephew using that term, normally only Alan said he was my daddy.

Jonny ripped a hole in my tights and said to my friends, " He loves being stuffed with dick. I've put so much jizz into his belly you wouldn't believe."

My friends were all shocked at what they were hearing but I could see some were getting horny.

Jonny rammed his big thick meat into me and I squealed like a bitch to which my friends all had their phones recording. I was being fucked, bum in the air and head held against the table.

"Get ready to be inseminated uncle..here comes your birthday present and it's a big one." Jonny said.

The pace quickened and Jonny was thrusting hard. He gave it one big push against my bum and fired a big warm thick load into my guts. I was in sissy heaven, it felt so good. I'd forgotten about the shame, closing my eyes.

I opened them still with Jonny's now deflating dick still filling me. I noticed some of my friends were tugging away. I seemed to embrace the moment.

"Boys, who's next?" I said looking up and smirking.

Each friend all took turns of fucking me and filling me up. I didn't care I was getting what I wanted load after load.

During it I was egging them on "Let the cum fly boys."

7 different guys all unloaded in me. All friends I had know for ages, all friends I'd been out with hitting on girls hoping to be able to fuck them. This time I was the girl getting a seeing to.

The party went that way most of the night. I was always being used in some capacity. Diane played her usual trick of making me cum through face farts. This was quite the crowd pleaser, drawing raucous laughter when I struggled to contain myself.

The party drew to a close and I had realised that, amongst everything my own family had gone. Had I lost them or were they just too embarrassed to witness what I had become.

My wife said she was going home which confused me.

Why didn't she say, "We were going home."

Then Alan came to me and said, "You're coming with me, birthday boy. Daddy wants that big sissy bottom of yours."

I went with Alan and Diane to their house. Diane went and slept in her own room and Alan with his manly arms threw me over his shoulder and took me to bed, threw me down, and pounced on me. I was put face down and before I knew it. Daddy was in me, I was used as his personal fuck toy.

I was getting a real seeing to. I was fucked into the sheets, I made some embarrassing muffled beta moans which just seemed to spur him on.

"Hope you're enjoying your birthday little one, can you feel my heavy balls churning with warm seed to nut your rump?" Alan said while I backed my rear into him.

My masculinity was truly slayed and erased as I wallowed with my daddy inside of me.

Alan let out his usual roar in celebration as he fired his load into me. I wiggled my bum to make sure I got every drop. I didn't want to waste it. I truly was now embracing my sissy self.

We got ready to sleep with his dick still inside me keeping all his boys in there swimming around. We spooned and I backed myself right into him. Knowing I was his.

I truly did get a happy sissy birthday.