Caught Teasing Men Online Pt. 04

Story Info
A meal with the family shows wife what I truly am.
2k words
4.63
7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks had passed since the party. My wife still had no idea how I had been used by her family. Anytime I saw anyone from the party I could feel their eyes mocking me. I felt ashamed and embarrassed about what had happened but really I was starting to enjoy it. The pathetic streams of cum I had let out by being pumped and my face being farted on proved that.

I was living life on edge hoping no one would tell the wife. I was sure that she would leave me if she found out. Her being my wife felt like the only piece of my manhood that remained.

My wife told me we were having a little meal; Herself, Becky, Sarah, Jonny, and I. My 2 Nieces and Nephew all who had used me as their toys. I reluctantly agreed although my reluctance to accept annoyed my wife, but I couldn't tell her the real reason. I felt safe as there was no way they would reveal or do anything with my wife around.

Or so I thought...

My phone vibrated and I looked down to see that it was Sarah.

"Hi little one, make sure you come in when you pick us up for the meal. Me and Becky have something for you."

My mind went into overdrive wondering what they had planned.

'Why couldn't this be a straightforward meal?'

I arrived at their house at 5pm, knocked on the door and Becky answered all excited.

"Come in, little one." She said in a smug tone.

As I walked past her she slapped my bottom and giggled. I instantly had flashbacks of being over Sarah's knee a few weeks ago where I had received a good seeing to.

"Little one, we want you in some knickers for our meal tonight." Demanded Becky.

"Please not tonight, can't we just have a normal time." I plead.

"We will leave you alone but a little sissy bitch needs to have knickers fitting of their status, so go upstairs and put on what we have laid out, or we tell everyone everything!" commanded Sarah.

I walked upstairs, filling the soles of my shoes as I climbed. Each step was more difficult than the last, seeming to grow further apart the higher I went. As I reached the top, I walked toward the first door on the left. There was a pale light spilling from the door and it seemed to flicker the closer I came. I stood on the threshold, looking into the room to see a pile of frilly underwear lying in a pile on the bed. My fabric fate sat there, taunting me forward with it's alluring folds.

I stared at the pile and froze, I really didn't want to do this but I felt powerless to Becky and Sarah, two girls nearly half my age. They had the power over me and I had to comply.

I picked up a few pairs trying to decide which one to choose when Sarah picked out a pair of pink frilly knickers with cute little bears on.

"These will be perfect for your bottom little one, very sissy. Imagine if your wife saw you in these!" She mocked.

I put them on and as they slid over my balls I started to feel a bit excited which I tried to contain. It was no good, my penis had become erect.

"Awww look at his little weenie getting excited with the pansy panties." Joked Sarah.

I put my head down and felt so embarrassed as I tried not to get hard I couldn't help it. My sissy desires took over.

I put my pants back on with the knickers on underneath and said to the girls, "Let's get going, tea is at 6."

We started walking downstairs until the girls both stopped and said, "First though, get on your knees and kiss our asses."

"Oh no. Please. Not here. Let's just get going." I said with a desperate look on my face.

"Well it's either here or in front of your wife. What would she say if we made you kiss our asses in front of her, wouldn't she be so embarrassed seeing her big strong man giving into our beautiful and luscious asses." Responded Becky.

The girls both stuck their asses out and beckoned me to the floor. I have to admit I'd always admired their bottoms, both big and juicy, unlike my wife's petite bum. I was on my knees and stuck my head forward to then be consumed by ass. I was rock hard in my pants trying not to get too excited.

They wiggled their asses on my face for a few minutes and Sarah joked, "We better not fart eh, or little one will be cumming in his pants...sorry haha knickers!"

I felt so lost and wanted to stand up for myself but I just couldn't, as if something was blocking me.

We drove back to my house, with the girls giggling about what they had done to me. I tried to ignore the laughs, hoping that they would settle down once we were in the house with my wife.

We walked in the door and my wife said, "You took your time."

I was a bit lost for words and just replied, "Yeah sorry traffic wasn't so good."

The girls both laughed to themselves knowing really why we were late. I just hoped they wouldn't say anything.

Next there was a knock on the door so I opened it to find Jonny. Jonny, my nephew who had fucked me like a bitch at the party. I was still sore from the seeing to he gave me. Jonny smiled and just winked at me as he walked in and greeted everyone. He wasn't big in stature but he had an amazing cock. A cock that had filled me up like many other of the male family members.

Dinner was served and what a job my wife had done. She had always been a good cook and a really good wife. Most nights a splendid meal was served and I think she enjoyed knowing she looked after me well.

We were all having a good chat and I had kind of forgotten about being the family bitch and so it seemed that my nephew and nieces did. The night was going well, all having a laugh telling stories, when my wife started to tell them how when I was younger I was seen as a bit of a tough guy and a ladies man.

I backed her up and got a bit cocky saying I had the pick of the litter with the birds and how most of the guys were a bit jealous.

"Is that right?" smirked Becky.

"Oh yeah, I was lucky to get with this hunk back then." Replied my wife as she looked at me all lovingly.

The girls giggled to themselves and were whispering. I wasn't sure what they were up to but I thought nothing of it.

"Those were the days, I'm not quite as confident now but still feel I've got it hun." I said to my wife, giving her a wink, all confident.

What happened next made a mockery of that.

Sarah stood up and said, "Sorry I can't listen to this little one."

My wife was shocked and confused as to why she was calling me little one. I shook my head and tried to defuse the situation.

"What's up Sarah?" My wife worryingly asked.

"I think it's time you knew the truth," She said.

She walked over me and without warning picked me up and put me over her shoulder, I tried to resist but she was too strong. I flailed over her shoulder to my wifes shock!

"What's going on here?" My wife demanded.

"Well your big strong man aint what you think." Sarah replied.

Becky became involved and one one quick swoosh pulled my pants down to reveal my bottom. The pink frilly knickers with cute bears hugging my cheeks like a naughty little boy were there for all to see.

My wife was gobsmacked and Jonny couldn't stop laughing. Meanwhile my legs were wriggling.

"Let me go. Please. Not here, girls." I meekly asked.

"No, you're showing her what you are for once and for all. Now, stop kicking and get that bum right in the air little one." Demanded Sarah.

I did as she asked. I stopped kicking. She had me, I wasn't the one in control any longer.

My wife's face was a picture of horror. She stood there watching her niece pick up her husband and put him over her shoulder while he had sissy knickers on. The shame she must have felt seeing me with my pants around my ankles getting my bum slapped by our 19 year old niece.

My wife shouted at me, "What the hell is going on here? Tell me now!"

With that, Jonny came over and said, watch this.

I pleaded, "No Jonny please no."

"Shut up pansy pants." He mockingly replied.

My wife stood there and watched a video on his phone from the party documenting my humiliation and my subservience to her family.

My wife sat down in shock and couldn't believe it. I told her I couldn't help it and didn't know how it had happened. I tried to blame her parents but she wasn't listening.

Sarah put me down and I went over to my wife to try and beg for forgiveness but she wasn't interested.

"Little one." Jonny shouted over to me.

"Come here and show her how much of a big tough guy you are now."

Jonny had dropped his pants, he had a pair of white undies on. His big dick was bulging and my eyes were in shock.

"Get here now!" He demanded.

My wife looked at me with her beautiful eyes to almost say don't do it. This is your last chance of manhood.

The urge and powerlessness I felt was too much. I crawled over to Jonny and he placed my head inches from his bulge. His big manly balls just away from my face my eyes were wide open, memorised at his power.

Jonny cupped his big manly bulge and said "Your ass loved being filled with my jizz didn't it little one."

I proceeded to kiss his ball sack through the white cotton.

"Good boy," He said, patting my head while looking over at my wife.

He had me where he wanted. The girls took more pictures to my wife's shock.

Becky said, "You needed to see him for what he is."

I was in a different world and Jonny lowered his underpants and his big meat flopped on my face. He held it there and posed for pics. I was so humiliated in my own home but his shaft was too powerful for my mind to break free from.

I kissed and caressed it till he got rough grabbing my head and slamming it in my mouth. I gobbled it all up as he fucked my face in front of my wife who was still crying but still hadn't moved.

5 minutes had gone by of my face being used by his dick and he pulled out saying, "Here comes your present."

With that, big streams of cum flew over my face. It was so warm and thick. I had been branded again, this time in my home. My wife walked over and had a change of attitude. "If you want to be a sissy so much then you better clean him up."

She put my mouth back on his cock so I could get every drop and clean the mess he had made.

I was shocked but I think she had come to realise I wasn't the man she thought I was.

Jonny pulled his pants back up laughing still and satisfied. They all went into the other room and told my wife to phone her dad for more on my secret life.

I was left in the living room thinking, Now she is going to know how I'm her dad's cum dump and her mama's naughty little boy who gets weekly spankings.

Was there any coming back from this? Or is this my full time transfer to being the family sissy?