All Comments on 'Caught Wanting A Spanking Ch. 02'

by softkitty00

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Perfect! Loved it! I want to go have some self fun now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved this

this one was even better than the first. i love the theme of you shyly slowly realising what naughty young lady you are.

more like this please!

G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Painful [electrical massage] pussy torture for most willing [albeit masochist] females?

Absorbing erotica that begs for continuing investigation, in a compelling new series.

mammaskinmammaskinabout 10 years ago

Soooo hot!! Keep going

msoulmsoulabout 10 years ago
delicious

I really enjoyed your story. I love the spank without the cruelty and degradation. The shared pleasure and the extended hot wetness. More please

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Good Story

I have enjoyed the two chapters so far published. You've done a nice job building the plot and developing the Dom and Submissive slowly. I love how the sub is becoming more submissive with each line and how much she is discovering a need in her that seems to surprise her. I will mention only that you need someone, a friend, another writer or one of the sites editors to read what you've done prior to posting, there are a few errors, none that effect the story but that come close to confusing this reader. I am not preaching as I have the same issue. On the first page you say disciple when I believe you mean discipline. Again nothing tragic, but if corrected this story telling you do will be so much better. You have a touch for the erotic, the ability to put feelings and sensuality on the page and I look forward to seeing more. I urge you to show us more of what you've got! Good Kitty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous