Caught Wearing Panties by BBW Nurse

Story Info
ER nurse discovers unconscious patient’s fetish.
5.6k words
4.72
10k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to the reader: my stories are not for everyone. If you don't like pantyboys, Mommy Domme's and small penis humiliation, you should probably move on. This story in particular also deals with very fat women.

This is the first of a short series I have planned where two people no one would guess would be together find each other and a TON of fun (pun intended).

"How's you're patient? You know the skinny white boy? I know how much you like those little skinny white boys from that college." Rhonda asked Donna as she grabbed her bag to head home.

Donna smiled lasciviously. "Yes child,you know I do...he's doing ok. He's the sweetest little thing. You know how much I like those skinny little white boys and how much they like these titties."

She said holding one of her gigantic tits in each hand.

"But you know, I think this kid is special. Can you keep a secret?" she asked the other nurse.

Whatever Donna whispered into Rhonda's ear caused her mouth to fall open, then she quickly covered it with her hand to muffle her laughter as she scooted out the door.

"Josh? Josh honey? Can you hear me Josh? Can you open your eyes baby?"

Donna Brown was working the graveyard shift at the E.R. when 18 year old Josh was brought in. She'd just completed the fourth hour of what had until that moment been another boring graveyard shift.

Josh was groggy. He opened his eyes slowly. Everything was initially blurry but as his focus improved he saw the nurse. Was he still dreaming? She was just his type, voluptuous to say the least. She was short and round,with enormous tits. Almost out of reflex, Josh began to wonder if she had large areolas to go with her big boobs. This nurse's boobs were massive probably G or even double G's Josh thought. With the help of the internet, Josh, had fully explored his obsession with very large, very busty, women. He could guess breast size fairly accurately. Hers were everything he'd dreamed of, and spanked to in all of that time. They were so big she showed 10 inches or more of cleavage.

"What happened?" he said groggily.

Donna leaned in close to his face. She knew she was giving him an amazing view of her tits. She placed a finger under his chin and adjusted his gaze from her tits to her eyes.

"Up here sweetheart."

She smelled delicious like flowers and coconut. Josh felt his cock harden.

"Well hun, we're still waiting for your blood work to come back, but I'm pretty sure you had a severe allergic reaction. Are you allergic to peanuts by chance baby?" She smoothed his hair in a tender motherly way.

"Yeah, I am, but I don't remember eating any."

"Well sugar, sometimes restaurants use peanut oil without telling you. You're very very lucky."

Josh still felt a bit groggy and vulnerable, but the way the nurse spoke to him gave him comfort. He loved how she called him sugar and baby. He really wished he could just bury his head in her bosom and let her just take care of him.

"The first reason you are lucky, is because your friends called 911 right away and the EMTs had an EpiPen with them when they arrived."

Josh was staring at her tits again. She lifted his chin a second time and smiled warmly.

Donna held up two fingers "Second, you came in during the graveyard shift when there were only two ER nurses on the clock and you got me!"

He wasn't following and the look on his face said so. His hormones started kicking in and he felt his dick harden. She really was a big girl, voluptuous, probably 5'8" 300 lbs with massive round tits. Josh was fairly certain she also had a huge ass which made his cock twitch. He knew his tastes in women were different from the other guys at school. There was just something about really big women with really big tits, especially older women, black older women in particular. which made Nurse Donna the perfect woman as far as he was concerned.

Josh was never very good with girls. He was a bookworm and both excessively shy and self conscious. At 5' 8" and a measly 150 lbs, he was the stereotypical skinny nerd. Pretty girls like nurse Brown didn't give him the time of day. In all honesty he didn't get the time of day from any girls.

"By the way, are your friends the ones that brought you here, kind of assholes?"

Josh knew she was referring to his roommate from the dorm and she was correct. His roommate was in fact a major prick. Mark was the typical football playing troglodyte he'd been terrorized by in high school.

Donna smiled down at him approvingly, he seemed like such a nice boy, too nice to be treated cruelly. The world eats up boys like this she thought.

"They're not my friends, just my roommates in the dorms"

"Wanna know the 3rd and 4th reasons you're lucky honey?"

"Uh sure"

"Well Josh honey, it's hospital policy that all patients have to wear a gown. If you're unconscious, we have to put it on you and that means someone has to undress you. Normally that would be our orderly Miguel, but when you came in, he was was on break."

She smoothed the covers ending with her hand grazing his dick in a way that looked accidental, but gave her a small thrill as it probably did her patient. She made eye contact as she did it. Then she leaned way in so she could whisper near his ear. They were alone so she didn't really need to, but she did it knowing that her massive tits were so close he could almost kiss them. She was certain they were all he could see. She spoke in a low husky voice.

"You see baby, it's lucky for you that I did it or Miguel would have been the one to discover your pretty....little...silky.......pink......Victoria.....Secret Paaaaantiees." The words dripped off of her lips like maple syrup. She took her time, savoring each word but especially the last one and its effect on her patient. Reality slowly seeped into Josh's brain.

"Oh shi..it's not what you think. They aren't mine."

She placed a hand on his cheek, and spoke in a soft reassuring voice.

"Yes they are Josh. They are, and you know it, and now you know that I know your secret too! What you don't know is that nurse Donna thinks your panties are very very sexy. So, guess what? It's ok sugar! If wearing girls panties makes you happy then you should do it! Trust me if I've learned anything working in the ER for 12 years, is that people of all walks of life are kinky, even me!"

"I'm not gay though! I just kind if like....how they feel"

Just then a speaker in the hall announced "Nurse Brown to nurses station. Nurse Brown to nurses station."

"Ok honey you relax I'll be back in just a minute. Pull your sheets up so no one sees your secret."

As she walked out the door, Josh did his best to mentally record the image of her massive and amazing ass. He just wanted to stick his face in as deep as he could. If he died of suffocation it would be worth it. God he loved fat black girls! Maybe this peanut allergy might just once prove to be an asset in his life.

A minute or two later nurse Donna came back through the door. For the love of God those titties! Giant smooth milk chocolate titties. He reassessed her size as something closer to 48J. If he ever met a girl like her again and she somehow stuck around, he was gonna suck on them every available moment.

"Ok now tell me about the panty thing, because I'm very curious and if I'm being honest a little bit turned on. You say you aren't gay right? So what is it about them?"

Josh had never talked to anyone about his love of wearing girls panties. It was the biggest secret he'd ever kept. So, talking openly about it was scary but nurse Donna seemed so nice he could tell her anything. That made talking about panties liberating and kind of fun.

He was still nervous to say it out loud though. "wwwwWell ma'am my sister left her folded laundry on her bed once in high school. After she left I was alone in the house. I just wondered how they would feel."

"You knew you were being a naughty boy wearing your sister's panties didn't you Josh?" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yyyyes ma'am." He stuttered. "But I, well I just had to. I can't explain why but there was no way I could avoid it. Believe me I tried. My sister's bedroom door was open. I walked by and saw them on top of the stack and then I forced myself to keep walking. I did that so many times, but eventually I just had to know how they felt."

"And so you went into your sister's room to play with her panties. How did they feel?"

The question took him back into his sister's room as he pulled them up his skinny legs. He rolled his eyes in brief ecstasy as he simply said, "Sooo good. They were smooth and soft and tight."

"You liked how your sister's smooth soft panties felt against your penis didn't you Josh?"

Josh nodded with a mixture of humiliation and shyness.

Donna looked out and scanned the halls. Not a soul in sight.

Once again the loud speaker in the hall called her away to the nurses station.

"Hold that thought Josh, because you have to tell me the rest."

Once again he took a long look at her ass, but this time just two steps before opening the door to his room, she paused and looked over her shoulder. He was busted. She smiled, looked back towards the door took a step with her right foot after which she swung her hips and her massive ass to the right as well. She did it again with the next step and then she was gone.

Josh could not believe this was happening. It felt like an honest to goodness dream. She walked back in, and picked up her questions right where she left off.

"So they felt niiiiiice and smoooth. Silky and sexy too huh? And how was the fit? Did your butt look good? I just know you checked out your butt once you had them on right?" she asked enthusiastically.

Josh's engine was running in the red. It wasn't a dream. Nurse Donna was a real live person who wasn't just aware of his twisted preferences, but was making him feel accepted and having a lot of fun trying to turn him on. For the first time in a long time he was starting to feel less shy and awkward. Nurse Donna had an effect on him. He felt he could tell her anything.

"My sister and I wear the same size so except for my, well you know, they looked just like they did whenever she'd walk around in just a t-shirt and panties."

Donna was enjoying this, and why not? This poor kid was just a young boy trying to understand his hormones and why they directed him to being aroused by things everyone else thought was freaky.

In reality, Donna's tastes were nowhere near vanilla. This was yet another reason she was glad that she'd discovered Josh's secret before anyone else. She was getting turned on a little and wanted to hear more.

"So you're penis felt good wrapped in silky satin huh? Your cute little butt too I'm guessing? You know what Josh? Ms. Donna likes how they feel too. Most girls do. I promise you your sister likes how smooth they feel. Wanna know why?"

"Uh yeah why?"

She leaned in close to his ear, again giving him a face full of cleavage, and said,"Because young, thin, sexy girls like your sister always shave their pussies. After your sister finished shaving that sweet little pussy, she rubbed lotion all over it so that later if she let a boy touch her pussy lips they'd be niiiiiiice and smooooooth really really smooth. I'll bet it crossed your mind that the fabric touching your penis had also touched your sister's tiny sweet smooth puuuuuuuussy. Didn't it?" she said, once again letting the words ooze out slowly for effect.

She waited a second. "Well?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am. I thought of that."

"Boy you gonna make me pull it out of you?What exactly did you think of?"

"That my um penis was where my sister's pu...pus....um pussy had been."

"Did you imagine it smooth and hairless?"

"Yes ma'am shaved"

"When a boy like you gets a girl like her down to her panties and they rub against your dick it's a reminder that there's something even smoother underneath."

"Oh god." he groaned. Just imagining his sisters smooth pussy was enough to make him feel like cumming.

"This is such a sexy story Josh! Thank you so much for trusting me enough to share it with me. Can I ask you one more thing?"

"Uh sure ok."

"So you're in your sister's bedroom, you've been very naughty and touched her panties. Then you were very naughty and tried them on. So Josh? Was your dick hard while you wore your sister's panties? I'll bet you couldn't even wait long enough to go back to your own room. I'll bet you laid on your sister's bed and jacked off didn't you Josh? Tell Ms. Donna the truth now."

"Yes Ms. Donna I did jjjjack off in her bed "

"Did you ever have a chance to find a pair of her dirty ones?"

"Yes ma'am I found some dirty ones once."

"Did you smell them?"

"Yyyes ma'am I did. It was the best smell ever."

Josh was on the absolute verge of blowing a load.

"Did you taste them Josh? Did you put your sister's used panties in your mouth while you jacked off in her bed?"

"Oh gggod. Uh, Ms Donna maybe we should talk about my um tests or something?"

"Yes of course baby. The 4th reason you're lucky, is because Ms. Donna can keep a secret."

This was music to Josh's ears. He'd managed to keep his fetish a secret from his mother, his sisters, and even his roommate. Now a real live person knew his secret and although he was initially terrified, Ms. Donna made him feel like he was normal. Now, she was turning him on, and it seemed like it was on purpose. Every guy rubs one out imagining being in a hospital room with a naughty nurse, and here he was experiencing it in the real world.

"Do you have a girlfriend you can call to come pick you up?

"No ma'am no girlfriend. I've only had one once. No one wanted to date her because she was bossy, but I liked that."

"She told you what to do and you like that?"

"Yes ma'am I do but not mean, just bossy," he said.

Donna sat on the bed still holding Josh's hand. "What was her name?"

"Wendy Covington" he said.

"Was she pretty?" her voice was low and sultry but at the same time kind. She wasn't trying to be sexy anymore, but to Josh that voice was super hot.

"Yes ma'am to me anyway. Most guys called her names because she was a big girl, but I liked that too. She had really big ti...I mean breasts. I thought I loved her and that she loved me."

"You're such a sensitive guy. It's a shame she didn't understand what she had in you." she smiled approvingly.

Donna couldn't help herself. Smiling conspiratorially she asked "So she was a big girl with big titties. Did the two of you ever fool around?"

Josh wasn't sure why he felt so at ease but before he knew he had answered every one of Nurse Donna's questions. "We did. I got to see them and even touch them once too. They looked like smooth milk chocolate."

"So she was a black girl?"

"Yes ma'am."

"But you only saw them once? What happened?"

"It's a little embarrassing."

"Have you ever told anyone before?"

"No ma'am."

"You know Josh. Getting these things off your chest even if they are painful, is really important, so you don't develop depression. If you don't mind me suggesting it, telling a complete stranger you'll probably never see again is a great way to get it out, without worrying that your friends and family will find out."

Josh considered her words. She looked at him smiling with the most tender and most motherly look. Her scrubs allowed her to show massive cleavage. To Josh, it was like a tractor beam for his eyes, showing two soft smooth creamy milk chocolatey boobs. He was certain they were super soft too. He just wanted to drown his sorrows in them. He felt so good around her that he decided to tell her everything.

"Well, I was wearing boxers that day, even though I wished I could have worn panties. Anyway we were going to do it. I was finally going to lose my virginity. She took off her shirt and bra. She was the most beautiful girl in the world! Her boobs were so big I couldn't believe I was with such a beautiful girl. When she pulled down my boxers and it popped out she saw...it, you know my, um..."

"Yes sugar I know what you mean."

"She laughed at it and told me it was the smallest one she'd ever seen. She grabbed it with two fingers and moved them up and down until I squirted stuff all over her. I don't know why but when I....um... you know...cum, it's a lot. Well, some of my stuff hit her in the face and some got in her hair so she freaked out and kicked me out."

"Oh Josh honey that's terrible! Listen, I promise you there are still plenty of kind people. Many of them have kinky tastes and might like a boyfriend who wears panties and has what you have down below. You just keep being a sweetheart and I'm sure you'll find the right girl. That's the second very personal secret you've trusted me with and I have to tell you, I'm very honored."

"So we've established...no girlfriend and I guess no boyfriend either?"

"Um...No ma'am, I'm promise, I'm not gay."

"There's no shame these days you know."

"No ma'am I like girls..I mean...women"

"Is that so? Tell Ms. Donna what kind of women you like sugar?"

"In all honesty, women like her and um...like you ma'am."

"whatcha mean big girls or black girls?"

"Well um..."

"Spit it out honey. It's ok tell Ms Donna."

"Both ma'am."

"You really are a special kind of boy aren't you Josh. Are you really telling the truth?"

"Um....I have never said it out loud before but yes ma'am. I really do."

"Ain't that sweet. Now I'm really glad that you got me and not Miguel. You just made me feel special Josh and that hasn't happened in a very long time. So, thank you for that."

This kid was special she thought. She decided she'd risk being unprofessional a little longer, it was after 1am after all.

"Josh honey Ms. Donna's gonna take care of a few things and then I'll be right back. Can you promise me one thing baby?"

"Yes ma'am." he said quietly.

"Don't touch yourself down there while I'm gone ok?"

"yyyyYes Ms. Donna."

Donna walked over to the blinds and closed them providing full privacy from anyone standing in the ER. Then she left the room and closed the door behind her. She walked over to the nurse's station where Maria the only other ER nurse was filling out forms.

"How is he?" Maria asked.

"Stable and sleeping. I'm going to let him sleep a little while before we release him. Hey I saw they had your favorite donuts in the cafeteria. How about I watch the desk while you go get us one?"

"Sure! Be right back."

As soon as Maria turned the corner, Donna scribbled a note and slipped back into Josh's room.

When Maria returned with the doughnuts Donna was gone. She left a note. "Got a call I had to take. Gonna go on break now. You can have my doughnut."

Inside Josh's room, Donna leaned in giving him another spectacular view of her tits. She was enjoying teasing him. She stood very close to him and whispered sexily in his ear pausing for emphasis after each word.

"So you like big...fat....black girls.....with big....black....titties like these?"

Josh was so enamored he couldn't help himself and blurted out. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

She smiled and patted his leg briefly grazing his balls

"aww stop it! I have to confess our talk has me pretty worked up. Honestly it feels a bit warm in here. Do you feel it too?"

Josh attempted to answer but stopped as he watched Donna grabbed the bottom of her scrubs shirt and raised it over her head. Her giant tits were held in place by the biggest bra he'd ever seen. Donna walked towards the head of the bed.

"Go ahead and touch them Joshie. I've locked the door. No one will bother us for at least an hour. So you have me and these girls all to yourself!"

Josh reached up and cupped her boobs. His eyes were as big as saucers. With one hand Donna pulled the sheets back exposing Josh's pantied dick, which was pitching a cute little satin tent.

12