Caught Wearing Panties by BBW Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to see em Josh?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Tell Ms. Donna what you want Josh baby."

"Ccccan I..see your..." he let out a big sigh as he contemplated the surreal situation he found himself in. "titties?"

She reached behind her back and grabbed the clasp. "I thought you'd never ask." The tension on the sides of the bra released and she brought her hands to each cup to hold them in place. She enjoyed teasing him. She remembered that their time alone wasn't unlimited so to Josh's complete delight she dropped her hands revealing her giant jugs to him.

Josh's eyes shot wife open as did his mouth. They were magical! Smooth, silky and brown. Her areolas were the size of hamburger buns!

"Touch them Josh. Take your time and enjoy the moment. You've been through a lot today and I wanted to show you my thanks for being so sweet and making me feel desirable."

Josh stroked her breasts as well as her torso and belly. He loved her belly.

"You really do like big girls don't you?"

"Uh huh." he said as if in a trance.

Donna pressed a button which raised the head of the bed up until Josh was seated. His panty covered dick still exposed and rock hard. A tiny bit of moisture was present at the peak. Donna sat on the edge of the bed and held her arms out inviting Josh into her embrace. He complied and she wrapped him up in a big bear hug.

"Such a sweet boy. Josh would you like to suck on mamma's big black titties?"

Before he could answer she cupped the back of his head and guided him to her right nipple. He latched on and began sucking instantly. Donna had very sensitive nipples in fact she loved breast feeding her babies. One time during a nursing session she climaxed. Initially she felt guilty, but after talking to her OBGYN she found out it was quite common and nothing to feel guilty about. After her kids stopped nursing she encouraged her boyfriend to take their place and to this day she could still cum from nursing whether she released milk or not.

She felt a familiar stir in her pussy confirming that today would likely have a similar outcome. "Oh Joshie you're making Ms. Donna feel so good. Keep sucking that big black titty baby."

She stroked his face as he sucked. She felt the familiar feeling of her pending orgasm. "Harder baby. Suck that fat titty as hard as you can Josh. Suck that big fat black titty. Don't stop now!"

She grabbed Josh's pillow and held it tightly to her face so it could muffle her screams as she allowed her orgasm to wash over her. Josh was loving it! He was wearing panties in the presence of a goddess. He had a mouth full of fat black titty and she was coming and coming hard. He continued sucking hard until she started coming down from her peak. She pulled her tit from his mouth.

"Wow honey! That was amazing! Now put this one your mouth but just suck gently."

She began stroking his legs. She knew she was going to jerk his little dick, but she wanted to make it last.

"So you just love big fat black girls with big fat titties huh?"

"mmmhmmm" was all he could respond with.

"and you love covering your tiny little pecker with silky girl's panties?"

"mmmhmmmm"

He was tensing his thighs. She knew that meant he was close and she hadn't even touched his dick. She reached down and pulled the waistband of his panties away from his dick and tucked it below his balls. His dick was indeed very small, but cute too she thought.

Josh continued to suck her tit with his eyes closed tight. She held his little dick with three fingers and began stroking.

"Josh honey Ms. Donna just loves your cute little penis. I'd love to put it in my mouth, but we don't have time baby. Mama wants you to suck her big fat black titty and squirt your cum pantyboy." she said managing to combine all of his fetishes in one sentence.

That did it. He'd been fighting it back for a while now, but his body failed him.

Josh's eyes shot open wide and he gasped,letting her tit fall heavily from his mouth" and then he squeezed his eyes closed tightly as he balled up the sheets in his fists. The first rope of cum shot straight up and landed on Josh's face. Donna kept stroking "That's right baby, cum for Ms. Donna panty boy." A second massive rope of cum shot out of his dick, this one hit the wall behind his bed. Donna attempted to control the amount of mess by aiming his cock upwards. Despite her good intentions, neither one of them was prepared for what happened next. Josh, still sucking Donna's left breast kept on ejaculating the next rope hit the ceiling. Donna kept jacking his little dick in hopes he was close to finishing, but she also knew she didn't want to clean the whole room herself. She knew she couldn't explain this away to the orderlies.

So, she did the only thing she could think of. She lowered her head and put his dick in her mouth. She pursed her lips and bobbed her head up and down. Josh's eyes shot open yet again. He groaned loudly, perhaps too loudly, as his cock spasmed again. Donna felt like someone had aimed a garden hose down her throat. She relaxed her throat instinctively and the cum flowed straight into her stomach. Without taking her mouth off of Josh's cock, Donna had the presence of mind to grab Josh's pillow and muffle his cries with it as she had her own. Josh was bucking his hips now. Cum continued to shoot down her throat with each thrust. She swallowed and swallowed, but he was still coming. She felt her stomach inflating with cum. She was becoming full, like post Thanksgiving full. Just as she began to worry where she'd direct his stream, he collapsed in the bed, breathing like a marathon runner.

"Uh god, I think I just made a mess. I always make a mess."

Donna couldn't speak, because her mouth was full. She loved cum so much. She wondered if Josh might too. Donna leaned in grabbed his balls and squeezed. She squeezed his balls just enough to elicit a small cry. When he opened his mouth, she kissed him and transferred the sperm in her mouth into his. Satisfied, she broke their kiss, squeezed his balls just a bit and sternly said, "swallow" which he did obediently.

"Oh Joshua! Are you telling me that I turned you on so much that it made your little thing squirt out so much cum? You are making Ms. Donna feel so special

baby!"

"Wait, you're not disgusted? That's what happened with Wendy Covington and she called me a shrimp dick faggot."

Donna grabbed some clean linens from the cabinet next to Josh's bed from the bedside table and cleaned his face, neck and chest. She wiped her own face, mouth, and tits.

"Now you listen here Josh..." she pulled his panties back up, gave his dick a pat, and then covered his lap with the blanket.

"You are a sweet boy, and when you meet a sweet girl, she'll love you just as you are.."

She grabbed her bra and held the cups to her tits and then reached around and secured it behind her. She slipped her arms through the straps, grabbed her Scrubs top from the chair, and lifted it over her head and let it fall.

"She'll love your panties and maybe even buy you some! Wouldn't that be fun?"

"That would be the best day of my life, but until then today is."

"Well honey it would feel like it, but you deserve even better than that I promise."

She gave his bulge another little pat.

Donna loved that he made her cum just from nursing and that she'd been able to return the favor. She couldn't help but be turned on. She knew that after her shift, she was going straight home and getting her vibrator out with memories of this special patient fresh in her mind.

What no one really knew about her, was that just like Josh, she also had strange tastes.

As providence would have it, she loved skinny young white boys. She loved playing with them. She loved dominating them. With the hospital being so close to the college, she got a steady stream especially on the weekends, but until now she'd never done more than include them in her masturbatory fantasies. She too thought she'd never have a chance to fulfill that fantasy, because honestly what 18 year old kid wants to be naked with a 300lb black woman, even if she did have big ol' titties.

"Well listen honey, you're going to be released in about half an hour. The Epipen eliminated all risk of anaphylactic death and unless you eat a PB&J on the way home you're gonna be perfectly fine. You sure you don't have someone that can pick you up?"

"Uh I guess I can call my roommate to come back"

"No baby that boy was 3 sheets to the wind and headed back to the bar after he left here.

"Well I have a bus pass in my wallet. I can make it home."

Donna tipped her head to the side, smiled sweetly and said, "Well then, you make sure to get home safely and rest for a few days. You need to give yourself some tender loving care ok sugar?"

A few minutes later she brought back his discharge papers. She looked over her shoulder to make sure the curtain was drawn held his chin in her hand and kissed him on the forehead very softly and longer than a normal person might. She knew he was getting a big eyeful of her tits, she knew she shouldn't but he was so sweet and vulnerable.

"I enjoyed taking care of you honey. You be careful now you hear?"

"Yes ma'am. I will. Thanks for being so cool about, well you know."

"It's my pleasure sugar."

Josh walked outside and tried calling a few people, but it was after 1AM and no one was answering.

Two hours later, Donna pulled her car out of the parking garage and was preparing to turn onto the main road when she noticed Josh sitting at the bus stop.

She rolled down her window and shouted to him.

"Josh is that you? Come here baby."

Josh walked over to the passenger side of her car.

"Hi Miss Donna."

"You still waiting for a ride? It's too cold for you to be out here, especially after what you've been through. I'm going to take you home."

"Oh thanks but it's ok.."

The look on her face suddenly changed and it wasn't good.

"Joshua, you better get your skinny white ass in this car right now Don't make Ms. Donna come out there you hear? I'll whoop your skinny ass on the street and put you in this car myself." she smiled at the end so he knew she was sorta kidding.

"Uh yes ma'am"

He got in and buckled his seat belt.

******

Next time: Josh has even more BBW fun when Ms. Donna takes him home with her.

12