All Comments on 'Caught with a Mouthful'

by ahuizotl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
wandereyewandereyeover 4 years ago
Hot

Your story was so hot for me. I would love to experience something like that.

69stroker6969stroker69over 4 years ago

Love the concept. I'd love to have Victor restrain me and see how many cocks I could suck. 15 would be a great start but I'd hope for many more. I crave hard cum filled cocks. I can never get enough. The more I get the more I want.

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
NICE

While I would not want to be restrained like that, I would be willing to feed my cum to someone like that.

drmweaver705drmweaver705over 4 years ago
Good story

That's an exciting fantasy. 5 stars.

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
What a turn on!

So fucking hot and dirty. This once was a fantasy of mine, but I made it happen in real life, but not with 15 beautiful cocks. Blowing 6 strangers and loving their cocks and cum, was a good way to enter my sexual life on my knees blowing other men.

Very well written, make me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG!

Like other comments, I would love the opportunity to live out this fantasy! Yes! 5 stars and a hunger for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spit Roasted next time

Too bad Victor didn’t take him (like a girl) while he was sucking on all of those cocks. Believe me, he would have cum from just that more than once

yowseryowserover 4 years ago

Zero to sixty in no time

My word, quite an abrupt transition there, no equivalent to experience...

Enough cocks to keep you for a couple days anyway. Vibrant. Explosive.

'A whole lot of erections going on....' as they used to sing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

God i would love to to have that done to me. Where is this club

dante851dante851about 4 years ago

I would love to have this happen to me , where do I find a like this and see how many it would take for me to tapout

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tapping out sucking cock vs loads of cum

Speaking from lots of experience, the number of cocks I could suck depends on how long it takes for the guys to cum. I love sucking and licking cock and having them cum in my mouth. But after an hour of sucking cock, my jaws get sore, so at 5 minutes each, I would probably time out at 12 blowjobs. Now if the guys just want to jerk off and cum in my open mouth and on my face, I don't think I would have a limit. It could be a 100 loads or 250 loads. All I know is that I love the taste, feel and smell of cum. I would love to try that every weekend and keep adding more to my total.

bibadgerbibadgeralmost 4 years ago
So Hot!

I have only had 2 cocks at one time so far in my life and this story was amazing to me. So erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I would love to be used like this.

(559)-799-7052

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I so wish

I could have this happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
15? Awesome

My best is seven. When covid-19 is gone, I'm going back to the bathhouse and will try for 16 (or more). As someone commented, it depends how fast they can cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would like a bit more description on scent of the guys balls as they rested on your face and other descriptions as the guys use your mouth, very hot fantasy and one I could see myself doing IF it was safe. If there was no STI's I'd be in a ABS trying any and every cock and getting their full scent, taste and enjoying the smell of man sex as they unloaded their balls on my face and in my throat. This is a big fantasy of mine and will remain a big cum inducing one as I jerk off inhaling my sweaty underwear pretending it's a strangers crotch scent I'm enjoying as I'm sucking on his underserved married cock with cum loaded balls just waiting to be unloaded by an eager mouth. Would love to have at least one married FWB to feed me regularly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Born cock sucker

I've been thru that several times....the most I've been able to suck and swallow all the cum is 22 in a hr and 10 minutes and was tied up and loved in and all were nice long thick black cocks and after I got my dinner I asked to be tied up again but this time I wanted to see if all 22 would be able to cum in my boi pussy and I took them all like a pro and I actually go back once a month and repeat it all over again... Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The best I managed was 5 men plus my friend who arranged it. I really enjoyed sucking different size cocks and swallowing their cum and would love to try more. The best part was that the night ended with all 5 guys and my friend covering my face with jets of warm cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous