Caught with Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the offices of Executive Solutions Cassie had her team standing by. Kimberly and Alisha were first handed over to a female doctor who gave the girls a thorough medical examination. Both girls refused to be examined internally or to hand over their underwear.

Adele was in Cassie's office talking to Celia on Skype when the doctor confronted Cassie with the information that girls were refusing a rape kit exam. Cassie left Adele alone and went into the examination room.

"Did those men assault you?" Cassie asked bluntly.

Both women kept their heads bowed.

"Adele doesn't have to know unless you tell her," Cassie folded her arms.

Both of the young women remained silent.

"Stockholm Syndrome is when feelings of trust or affection are felt in cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor. Is that what happened?" Cassie asked.

"We'll answer your questions but we're not talking about that and we don't want Adele or Celia to know. There is nothing to be gained by it," Kimberly answered.

"Ok. I get it. Other than the incident that Adele saw on the video screen there were no other sexual advances made by the kidnappers. We'll get you some fresh clothes. We will examine the clothes you were wearing during captivity for any hairs and fibres but we will destroy your underwear. Is that fair?" Cassie said.

Both girls nodded.

Adele was reunited with Kimberly and Alisha and was told that both girls were in good health and had been well cared for. The girls had no idea where they were being held during the ordeal nor had they any clue as to the identity of their captors. They had stated that their captors had remained dressed in their tack suits and ski-masks throughout the ordeal.

Adele fired up Skype again and reunited Celia with her daughter and Cassie left them alone.

"We want to go home now," Adele said once they had finished their video call.

"What about the investigation Adele?" Cassie asked.

"Drop it. I have my daughter back; that's all that matters. Send your final invoice to my office. This never happened. The girls have taken a sabbatical from their studies and will return to UCLA next semester, that's the story I'm running with," Adele said with finality.

Cassie escorted the three women to the underground parking garage and watched the girls get into the back seat of Adele's BMW. One of her employees put their gym bags and their clothing, now sealed in evidence bags, into the trunk.

Adele hugged Cassie and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks for everything Cassie," Adele sighed.

"I didn't do much I'm afraid," Cassie said honestly.

"You were there for me," Adele leaned in and kissed Cassie on the side of the mouth.

*****

Adele kept the Kimberly and Alisha confined to her apartment for the first few days after their release and they made daily Skype calls to Celia in Kentucky who was frustrated because Brindle Coal and Power were stalling and the witness depositions were dragging on. It was agreed that Kimberly would fly to Missionville to reunite with Celia at the end of the week.

Women in their early twenties are strong-willed and Kimberly and Alisha soon began to rebel against being confined. Alisha wanted to get back to her studies and her part-time job working as a temp at a securities and brokerage firm where she was hoping to find employment once she had attained her degree in commerce and accounting. She had dreams of becoming a broker.

Whilst Kimberly was prepared to take some time off from her classes, she continued to study and both girls wanted to return to their apartment at the Saxon Residential Suites. Adele reluctantly agreed. She needed to get back to work too. She was hoping that things would eventually return to normal.

Adele picked up Kimberly from her apartment and drove her to LAX. Kimberly seemed excited about seeing Celia again and Adele was a little jealous and pissed that her caseload prevented her from accompanying her daughter.

At the LAX passenger drop off Adele clung to Kimberly until the parking attendant threatened to ticket her unless she moved on and she watched Kimberly pass through the same sliding glass doors that Celia had done so only a few days ago but that now seemed like it was an eternity ago.

Once Kimberly was through security she strode purposely through the domestic terminal pulling her carry-on suitcase behind her. She dropped her boarding pass for her flight to Missionville into the trash and continued on towards the American Airlines business lounge.

The handsome man who had fucked Kimberly on the bed in the room where she was being held captive was sitting at a table near the bar and he smiled when he saw Kimberly approaching. She dropped herself into the seat beside him and they kissed passionately.

"How did it go?" the man asked holding Kimberly's hand, reluctant to let it go.

"Adele doesn't suspect a thing and Alisha is just glad it's over. That was a smart move getting Joe to fuck her," Kimberly sipped the gin and tonic she had ordered.

"She feels so guilty about it that she'll never say a word," Kimberly smiled.

"Well I had to let him; he really wanted to fuck you but there was no way I was going to let him," the man sipped his bourbon.

"I'm pretty sure he jizzed on me when I was unconscious in the back of the van. My tights were wet when I woke up and I'm sure it was cum," Kimberly smiled provocatively.

"A small price to pay. Joe thinks the ransom money is safe and sound; he's as clueless as the rest," the man grinned.

A boarding call was made for flight AA 283 to Honolulu and they finished their drinks and walked hand in hand to the boarding gate.

Just as Adele was dropping Kimberly off at LAX for her flight to Missionville, a young man by the name of Joe Brady was walking down Melrose Avenue window shopping. He was imagining all the things he could buy once his share of the ransom money went into his account.

Distracted by goods in the high-end retail outlets he didn't notice the black SUV pull up to the curb until two burly men manhandled him into the back and put a hood over his head.

*****

Adele took a call from Cassie later that same morning and was pleasantly surprised when Cassie asked if they could meet. Adele agreed and Cassie arrived at Adele's law firm thirty minutes later and was ushered into Adele's office.

Cassie was wearing her black pencil skirt with the kick-pleat, a pristine white satin blouse, nearly-nude fifteen denier hosiery and patent-leather black high heels. Adele couldn't help but admire her. Knowing that Cassie was also trans had played on Adele's conscience and she wondered if Cassie had the same thoughts about her.

When they were settled and Adele had served coffee they got down to business.

"I didn't expect to hear from you again," Adele smiled at Cassie.

Cassie smiled back.

"I know you told me to drop the investigation Adele but there were some elements to the kidnapping that just didn't make sense to me and it was an itch I had to scratch," Celia began.

"Such as?" Adele sipped her coffee.

"That video of Amanda Palmer fucking Oliver Randal in his office; didn't you ever wonder where the kidnappers got the video from?" Cassie asked.

Adele frowned. She hadn't.

"Amanda Palmer took it with her phone. She was going to blackmail Oliver Randal with it if her plan to sue him in court fell through," Adele replied.

"Yes I get it. But where did the kidnappers get it from?" Cassie touched Adele's hand lightly.

Adele paled.

"Steven Baker forensically examined Amanda's phone. He retrieved her call log and the incriminating texts and emails that Oliver Randal had sent her," Adele explained.

"And where is Steven Baker now?" Cassie asked.

"Fuck! He took two weeks' vacation when I tanked the case," Adele growled.

"That fuck! He had access to everything! He planted the software on my computer... the whatchamacallit!"

"The encrypted dropbox. He knew everything Adele. He not only kidnapped Kimberly and Alisha he was able to monitor the progress of the kidnapping from inside your firm," Cassie said.

"We found the hideout in a warehouse at Central City North. The dungeon was there and a room that looks like it was converted into a small flat where the girls were held. The kidnapping was very well planned and executed."

"That fucker! I want him chased down Cassie! Can you find him?" Adele was furious.

"We have one of the kidnappers Adele. His name is Joe Brady and he's no Rhodes Scholar. We ran the prints we found in the warehouse identified as him as a petty criminal with a couple of pinches for larceny. The idiot rented the warehouse and purchased the Ford Econoline in his own name," Cassie sniggered.

"The guy's shitting himself. Doesn't know if we're the FBI or the Mob and he's telling us everything. Steven Baker was the mastermind; he concocted the kidnapping and did all the planning and all of specialist IT stuff. Joe Brady was there for the grunt work and run-go-fetch. He's a stooge," Cassie smiled smugly.

"Adele I can try to find Steven Baker and trace the money but there's one other thing. Why didn't Kimberly identify Steven as her kidnapper? You said she worked closely with him on the case, that she documented the forensic evidence that Steven found on Amanda Palmer's phone. Even with a ski-mask she would have known it was Steven; she would have recognised his voice if nothing else," Cassie squeezed Adele's hand.

"I interviewed Alisha Common again too; girl on girl. I showed her a picture of Steven Baker and she told me something that the girls swore that they would never tell you. The girls had sex with their captors," Cassie squeezed Adele's hand.

"They were raped?" Adele cried.

"No that's not it Adele. Alisha felt guilty about it because the girls consented, she said that Kimberly encouraged her to comply and that Kimberly seemed a 'little too into it' to quote her. The kidnappers took off their masks during the sex and when I showed her his photo Alisha identified Steven Baker as the man who had sex with Kimberly," Cassie embraced Adele when she collapsed in her arms.

"Kimberly. My daughter faked her own kidnapping," Adele sobbed.

"Yes Adele and she and Steven Baker duped Joe Brady and Alisha Common into thinking it was real. It was sort of like insurance; having a witness and an accomplice who believed that the kidnapping of Kimberly was genuine," Cassie sighed.

"That sneaky little bitch! After all I've done for her; after all Celia has done for her!" Adele cried.

"Was there any change in Kimberly's behaviour prior to this?" Cassie asked.

"She's a young girl barely out of her teens so yes she was very self-centred. When she was younger she was kind and loving; she doted on her birthmother and nursed her through her cancer until she died and then she came to live with us and she was beautiful and engaging," Adele recollected.

"She worked hard at school and was generous with her friends. She bought Alisha home when they first met at UCLA. Alisha is a scholarship student and Kimberly used some of her trust fund money so that they could rent the apartment they share and live a comfortable lifestyle," Adele said.

"The trust fund!" Adele suddenly remembered.

"We did have a huge fight over the trust fund. Kimberly has three million dollars in her trust fund but she can't access the bulk of it until she turns thirty. Her birthmother Tammy wanted it that way to ensure that Kimberly got a good education and worked hard to get the things she wanted. She didn't want her daughter to be another trust fund kid who turned into a spoiled young adult living an idle life on investments."

"I hate to say it Adele but it seems that Kimberly just couldn't wait," Cassie stroked Adele's hair affectionately.

Adele broke their embrace and sat bold upright.

"I need to call Celia! I need to make sure Celia doesn't let Kimberly out of her sight until you and I go to Missionville and confront Kimberly!" Adele said with resolve.

"Cool your jets Adele. Where is Kimberly now?" Cassie asked.

"She's flying to Missionville Kentucky to spend the week with Celia," Adele replied.

"Well if she's in the air there is nothing we or she can do for a while. Let me get my team to make a few enquiries," Cassie said.

Cassie left Adele lying on her office couch; she was exhausted and emotional, flitting between bouts of sadness and anger. Cassie made a few calls and then she poured herself and Adele generous serves of bourbon whisky. She dimmed the lights and went back to the couch.

Adele made to get up and Cassie waved at her to keep lying down. Adele lifted her head and patted the couch. Cassie sat down and Adele put her head in Cassie's lap. Cassie held the drink so Adele could take a big sip and then put it on the table.

"You're so good to me Cassie," Adele sighed.

"Remember what I said to you at O'Malley's pub, Adele. We are very much the same. We've fought the same battles to be who we are, we suffered indignity and prejudice. We still do. There are men out there who hate us for what we are and plenty of women too," Cassie whispered.

"But we are strong and we are comfortable in our skin, and we are successful and powerful women. We have both overcome tragedy to become who we are. We are sisters Adele," Cassie mussed Adele's hair and smiled down at her.

Adele struggled to sit up and Cassie helped her. Adele leaned into Cassie taking comfort from her.

"Are you married? Are you with someone?" Adele reached for her drink and took a sink.

"Natalie Styles. We're not married but we've been together off and on for a long time. It's complicated," Cassie sighed and reached for own drink.

"Celia and I have a complicated relationship too. We're more alike than we thought," Adele chuckled and Cassie laughed too.

"I'm so confused I've lost track of time. What day is it Cassie?" Adele asked.

"It's Thursday Adele; why?" Cassie asked.

Adele leaned her face into the curtain of Cassie's hair and pressed her lips softly on Cassie's. Cassie remained motionless and at first Adele thought that she'd made a critical mistake.

Then Cassie's lips parted just a little and Adele put her arms around Cassie and kissed her harder. Cassie responded and wrapped her arms around Adele and opened her lips so Adele could explore her mouth with her tongue. The two women kicked off their high heels, stepped out of their skirts and removed their blouses and lay down on the couch locked in a passionate embrace.

There is no way to adequately describe the profound bliss and intense sensuality of two rampant penises caressing through the gossamer skein of silky-sheer pantyhose. The perception of two hard throbbing cocks pressing and rubbing against each other is delightful, and this is what Adele and Cassie experienced as they rutted against each other, tongues intertwined and legs locked.

Cassie lay under Adele, her chest heaving; her breath ragged as they kissed and caressed each other. Adele's cock felt thick and hot against her own engorged penis, her breasts were silky and supple, her nipples engorged. Cassie broke the kiss so she could suckle Adele's breasts and was delighted when she heard Adele gasp. Adele nursed Cassie's head, guiding her face to each of her breasts in turn, delighting in the ripples of pleasure that radiated from her nipples.

Adele eased Cassie's face away from her bosom so that she could reciprocate and she freed Cassie's breasts from her brassiere and sucked and nipped at her pink, rosy nipples. The two gorgeous trans women kissed and humped against each other moaning and gasping.

"It's been so long since I've been with another trans, I forgot how wonderful it is," Cassie sighed.

"So you've missed this then," Adele guided Cassie's hand down between her legs so that Cassie could take her cock in hand.

Cassie squeezed Adele's engorged phallus and slid out from under her, leaving Adele on the couch. She squatted on her knees and freed Adele's erection from the confines of her pantyhose and then lowered her face to it and engulfed it. Adele groaned and placed her hands on Cassie's head and guided her mouth up and down on her swollen appendage.

Cassie used her tongue and lips expertly on Adele's cock; it was a skill she hadn't practised for a while but Cassie was a master and she soon had Adele whimpering with desire. Cassie traced the pulsing veins in Adele's cock with her tongue and then tickled her fraenulum with the tip of her tongue and when Adele pushed at her face in frustration, she opened her mouth and engulfed Adele's phallus and used both her lips on Adele's shaft and her tongue on her glans.

"You better stop unless you want a mouth full of cum," Adele sighed, releasing her grip on Cassie's head.

Cassie climbed back on the couch, lay on her back and opened her legs wide.

"You know what to do Adele; I've wanted this for so long," Cassie sighed.

Adele wanted to fuck Cassie with her pantyhose still on. She loved the feel of nylon-clad legs rubbing together as she fucked. She made a little hole in the front of her own pantyhose and tore out a cock-sized hole in Cassie's pantyhose. Cassie lifted her bottom a little and shoved a pillow under the arch of her back while Adele lubricated her penis.

"Ready honey?" Adele nestled her glans in Cassie's puckered bud.

Cassie nodded and put her hands on Adele's shoulders.

Adele eased her cock inside Cassie's tight anus, stopping frequently to allow Cassie to accommodate her. Cassie grimaced a little but she encouraged Adele to keep pushing herself inside her until Adele's cock was buried up to the hilt.

"Nice?" Adele smiled down at her.

"Lovely. Now fuck me," Cassie smiled up at Adele.

Adele obliged and began to fuck Cassie with long slow stokes, increasing the pace when Cassie encouraged her. Before long Adele was driving her cock in and out of Cassie with energetic enthusiasm, enjoying the velvety feel of Cassie's tight anus. Cassie realised how much she had missed the feel of a steely cock inside her, especially when Adele's cock pressed on her prostate.

"I'm going to come Adele; I can't hold back," Cassie whimpered.

Adele wanted to kiss Cassie but she also wanted to see her come so she leaned back and gripped Cassie's thighs and fucked her hard, slamming her cock deep into Cassie's anus. Adele felt Cassie's anus tighten around her cock and begin to palpitate followed by a geyser of scalding semen erupting from her quivering penis. Adele swooned as she ejaculated deep inside Cassie and Cassie squealed with delight as she orgasmed and felt Adele's cock explode inside her anus.

Adele fell on Cassie and kissed her, Cassie's creamy issue squelched between their bellies. They lay wrapped in each other's embrace, kissing and caressing each other until their climaxes subsided.

After their lovemaking Adele and Celia felt little sheepish.

"I didn't make you do something you didn't want to do, did I?" Adele stroked Cassie's hair.

"Of course I wanted to Adele. I've wanted to since we first met but I try to keep my business and personal lives separate, I don't get intimate with my clients. You can lose your perspective if emotions get involved," Cassie mussed Adele's hair in return.

"But this case is different. It's emotional for you but on some level it's emotional for me too because of who you are... because of who we are," Cassie was interrupted by her phone.

She reached out and snatched the phone off the coffee table.

"I have to take this so why don't you use the bathroom and clean up and I'll let you know what my operatives have uncovered," Cassie said, pointing towards Adele's ensuite bathroom.

Adele changed her nylons, fixed her clothing and makeup and attended to her hair. When she emerged from the bathroom she looked the ever-professional lawyer.