Caught with Consequences Ch. 03

Story Info
Adele pays the ransom but has to use her ass as collateral.
12.3k words
4.77
12.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

Chapter Three -- Truth and Consequences

The package arrived overnight and was waiting for Adele when she arrived early at the office. It was a plain brown padded postage bag with no markings on it. It was addressed simply to Adele Edwards and marked urgent.

Adele put the package down on her desk and deliberated. She guessed what was inside it and she knew that she should hand it over to Cassie so it could be forensically examined. She was tempted to tear the envelope open but instead she called Cassie Rivers using her prepaid phone. Cassie said she would be right over and that she would be no more than fifteen minutes which to Adele seemed like an eternity.

When Cassie arrived Adele ushered into her office and locked the door.

"This arrived from the kidnappers; also I need to tell you something. I antagonised the kidnappers last night when they contacted me. I was so stupid!" Adele began to cry and Cassie comforted her.

Adele told Cassie what she had said to the kidnappers and what the consequences of her actions had been. Cassie thought that Adele had been stupid to challenge them but she could understand Adele's frustration and anger and seeing what that man had done to her daughter was punishment enough, she didn't need to add her own admonition.

Cassie took a pair of latex surgical gloves out of her briefcase and a device that looked like a digital camera but the lens looked peculiar. Cassie explained that it was a low dose portable X-ray machine. Then she took out a small UV light.

"Turn out the lights please," Cassie said.

Cassie dusted the package and examined it with the UV light and then she used the miniature X-ray machine on it and then had Adele turn the lights back on.

"Just as I expected, there are no prints on the package. I'm going to assume they wore latex gloves so I doubt there will be any prints on the contents. Inside there appears to be a USB type data storage device wrapped in some kind of fabric. I say we open it," Cassie looked at Adele thoughtfully.

Adele picked up the package and tore it open.

Kimberly's full-cut pink nylon panties with the cute red bow at the front fell on her desk. The musty aroma of semen arose from the garment, the panties were still damp. On the seat of the panties written in black sharpie were the words: I'm a spoiled little slut.

Adele began to whimper but she composed herself. Inside the package was another envelope. She opened it and found a plain sheet of paper and taped to the paper was a tiny USB flash drive. Written on the paper in block text was a note:

Here is your salvation. Ask for four million dollars. Instructions how to transfer the money are as follows: Put the money into...

What followed were directions to transfer four million dollars into a numbered account in the Cayman Islands. Adele was confused.

"I told the kidnappers that I wouldn't be able to get my hands on any amount of ransom money in the timeframe they had dictated," Adele said, exasperated.

"Then whatever is on that flash drive must be worth four million dollars," Cassie countered.

"So what do we do?" Adele asked.

Cassie picked up the flash drive and turned it over in her fingers and then plugged it into Adele's desktop computer.

A document opened on the screen with some explanatory notes but Adele was impatient to play the video file that accompanied the text document.

"What the fuck?" Adele was confused as she read the explanatory notes.

"How deep did you go into your client's background?" Cassie tapped a fingernail against her teeth.

"I didn't. Amanda Palmer came to me with her case and all the documentation and exhibits associated with the SAFE report which was validated by the DoD but being a naval officer it was almost impossible to dig into Amanda Palmer's past. We had to take her at face value," Adele wondered why Cassie was asking.

"Did you ever wonder why Captain Joseph Morales refused your request to participate in the trial and why the JAG had the subpoena you served on him quashed?" Cassie asked but didn't wait for an answer.

"At Executive Solutions we trust no one until we have fully researched their background. Knowing that either yours or Celia's cases were intrinsically linked to the kidnapping we did our own research into Lieutenant Commander Palmer's past," Cassie frowned.

"This is what we found out about her..." Celia summarised what Executive Solutions had discovered.

Lieutenant Commander Amanda Palmer's career was best described as chequered, though she had made O-4 in minimum time. She had served the least amount of time at sea as possible, completing only one full rotation as a line officer before she had taken a series of cushy shore-side logistic assignments usually in popular locations such as the Naval Station Pearl Harbor Hawaii, Fleet Activities Yokosuka Japan, Naval Base Guam and was currently based out of China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station in California.

Amanda had slept her way to the top, usually by undertaking relationships with older senior officers who were married. At first the men were enamoured with her good looks, her rapacious sexual appetites and willingness to experiment, and her discretion. Once she had insinuated herself into the relationship she became a bloodsucking harridan, milking her victims for everything she could, playing to perfection the victimised subordinate who had been sexually harassed. Once she had bled the senior officer dry she would blackmail him into obtaining her next comfortable assignment in a location of her choosing.

Despite warnings about her behaviour spread on the 'senior officer's grapevine', Amanda would invariably find a superior officer who was captivated by her charms. Her last relationship had been with a female, Captain Kathy Moore, who Amanda threatened to out for being a lesbian to the navy, her friends, and her family. The Captain had been closeted her whole life and would have been devastated had she been exposed as lesbian and as a consequence she had ensured Amanda got promoted and moved on to her current position on the Naval Weapons Trials and Evaluation Team at China Lake, where she was employed in an administrative capacity.

"So... shall we play the video file?" Cassie asked Adele, who was shocked at what she had just been told.

They played the video file and after thirty minutes of stunned silence Adele and Cassie knew why the kidnappers had called the contents of the flash drive her salvation.

*****

Amanda Palmer had lived the high life in LA and quickly became enthused with the lifestyle and was looking for a quick exit from the discipline, drudgery and intrinsic routines that military life required. The only problem was that Amanda had saved not a penny of her income and was not eligible for a military pension. Besides, she needed an income that would pay for the lavish way of life to which she aspired and she had hatched a plan, which if successful, would provide her with a fast and substantial cash payout.

Amanda had been deliberately teasing Oliver Randal, making frequent visits to his office and 'accidentally' turning up to the same social functions that he attended. She flirted with him openly and he soon became infatuated with her. She sent him a series of texts that looked innocuous to which Oliver Randal stupidly replied, going into great detail about what sexual acts he would like to commit on her person.

Amanda was a very attractive woman in her mid-thirties. She actually made her winter blue and summer white uniforms look sexy. She had them tailor-made to hug her hourglass figure, her well-shaped buttocks and pert breasts. She was constantly being reminded of navy uniform regulation article 3501.65 which stated that the hem of the skirt should fall 1.5 inches above or below the crease behind the knee however she had her skirts cut three inches above the knee to show off her long shapely legs. She was also often reproached for wearing too much makeup.

On the day of the alleged assault she sat across from Oliver on his white leather couch with her legs crossed which drew the hem of her skirt so far up her legs that he could see that she was wearing stockings rather than pantyhose. She'd had plenty of opportunity to adjust her skirt but deliberately refrained from doing so. She constantly played with her shoulder-length platinum blonde hair and occasionally 'subconsciously' stuck a fingernail into her pouty bright-red lipsticked lips and sucked on it. Her blue uniform jacket was open and her breasts pushed against her white cotton blouse. Her nylons rustled when she reached down to take off one of her black court shoes and scratched the sole of her foot and then left the shoe dangling.

Amanda had ensured that Oliver saw her locking the door behind her on the pretext of security and checked that the blinds were closed on his office windows when she entered the office.

She was surrounded by a miasma of perfume and Oliver could hardly take his eyes off her as he sat at his desk studying the documents she had bought over, which could easily have been sent by courier or delivered by a minion. Oliver was rock hard and his imagination conjured up images of Commander Palmer bent over his desk with her skirt hitched up as he vigorously fucked her.

"Amanda, I'm having problems reconciling these figures," he called out to her.

Amanda uncrossed her legs and gave him a flash of her very non-regulation see-through red nylon panties. Her legs opened wider as she leaned down to put on her shoe causing Oliver to have heart palpitations. She took off her jacket and rummaged in her handbag and found her mobile phone and toyed with it briefly and then set it down on the coffee table.

She stood up without smoothing her skirt, leaving it bunched around her thighs and sauntered across the spacious office to Oliver's desk and stood as close to him as she could get. She leaned into him to look at the document he was studying on her desk. He breathed in her heady perfume.

"That isn't regulation underwear you're wearing today Lieutenant Commander Palmer," Oliver slid his hand under Amanda's skirt and caressed her thigh where her stocking-top met her creamy flesh.

"You bet it isn't, I wore it especially for you. All those texts and emails describing how you would like to see dressed and the naughty lingerie you sent me inspired me," Amanda whispered in his ear.

The softness of her breath in his ear and the silky caress of her hair brushing his cheek made his cock throb.

"I think I've teased you enough Oliver. Time for us to consummate this relationship, if that's what you want?" she nipped his ear.

Oliver pushed his chair away from his desk and reached for Amanda who obligingly fell into his lap. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her buttocks through her skirt as she lowered her pretty face to his and kissed him. He began to maul her, his hand unbuttoning her blouse as she worked her tongue in his mouth.

Amanda leapt from Oliver's lap, finished unbuttoning her blouse and took it off and then she took off her brassiere. Oliver took off his jacket and tie and Amanda pressed her body against him and kissed him again. She guided his head down to her breasts and encouraged him to suckle them. She giggled when he nipped her engorged nipples. Oliver slavered at her bosom and then licked her flesh working his mouth up her neck and back to her soft full lips.

They kissed again and Amanda's fingers found Oliver erect inside his pants and she squeezed his swollen phallus and smiled when he groaned. She freed his manhood and began to stroke it, bringing it to complete tumescence.

"Fuck me Oliver. Give it to me hard. I've been a naughty girl teasing you for so long and I deserve a hard fucking," Amanda disengaged from Oliver and bent over desk, wiggling her buttocks invitingly.

Oliver lifted Amanda's uniform skirt and gazed at her milky-white globes encased in the red see-through panties and groaned. He eased the gusset of her panties aside and marvelled at her freshly shaved vulva. Her inner lips were protruding from her vagina and they glistened with dewy secretions. He put his cock inside her fleshy mound and slid it deep into her hot slick cunt.

"Fuck me Oliver, fuck me hard!" Amanda squirmed and pushed her buttocks back against him.

Oliver began to fuck her.

She took his hands and guided them to her hips.

"Hold me tight Oliver. Hold me tight and fuck this bitch!" she encouraged him.

Oliver's fingers dug into her tender flesh as he pounded his cock in and out of her tight cunt.

She let him fuck her for awhile and then she squirmed and wriggled until his penis slipped out of her sodden minge.

"I've been a naughty girl Oliver. Teasing you and letting you fuck me and then not letting you finish what you started. Spank me Oliver. Spank me; I'm a naughty girl who deserves it."

Oliver went along with the role-play. It was sexually arousing and novel. Amanda obviously liked it rough.

Oliver wailed against her buttocks with the flat of his hand and Amanda encouraged him, begging him to hit her harder. Oliver spanked her creamy globes until they were scarlet, then she spun around and pressed her body against him and kissed him. She guided his hand to her sex and encouraged him to squeeze and pinch her moist flesh. She stroked his hard cock, and squeezed his scrotum until he gasped with both pleasure and pain. Oliver reciprocated and roughly worked his fingers in her sex.

"Fuck me again Oliver. Over there, on the couch. I wanna see your face when you shoot your load inside me," she dragged him over to lounge and fell down on it with her legs wide and her skirt hitched up like a slattern.

Oliver took one of her legs in his hands and nuzzled her calf, her sheer stockings excited him and Amanda put her other leg between his legs and rubbed her nylon-sheathed foot against his rampant penis and listened to him whimper with lust.

"Stop pissing about Oliver; fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!" she stared up at him defiantly, her lipstick smeared, her lips swollen from the nipping and biting.

Oliver fell on Amanda. His cock slammed into her sex, bruising her delicate lips as she writhed and wriggled as he tried to penetrate her. She teased him preventing him from entering her and he became enraged and gripped her thighs tightly, digging his fingers into her delicate flesh. She smiled up at him wickedly.

"That's it Oliver, fuck me like a whore! Use me! Defile me," she encouraged him.

Oliver found her vagina and slammed his cock into her, fucking her vigorously as she clung to him, wrapping her legs around his body so she could rise to meet his thrusts. He bit and scratched her and she encouraged him, screaming obscenities into his ear as he pounded away at her body.

Oliver roared as his climax approached and Amanda felt his cock swell inside her and then it began to palpitate as his hot semen flooded her sex. She let him shoot himself inside her and when she felt he was nearly done she expelled him and squeezed his cock so that the last of his spend splashed on her thighs, her belly and over her navy-blue skirt.

Oliver couldn't see because his head was buried in the crook of her neck but Amanda was smiling wickedly. She had already orgasmed twice during the intense fucking and a third wave of pleasure inspired by both lust and greed beset her.

Oliver was close to collapse; he had fucked Amanda so hard that he had used up nearly all of his energy. He disentangled himself from her and hitched up his pants and gathered them around his waist to keep them from falling down.

"I'm going to use the bathroom honey; you're welcome to clean up in there when I've finished," Oliver panted.

He shuffled across the floor to his private bathroom and closed the door.

Amanda winced as she lifted herself off the couch. Her back ached, her buttocks stung, her vulva was sore and she could feel the bruises blossoming on her flanks and thighs. She smiled evilly.

She went over to the coffee table and picked up her phone and dropped it in her purse and then took out a pair of regulation white cotton panties and a pair of fifteen denier sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, the same flesh-tone as the stockings she was wearing. She removed her red see-through nylon panties and unrolled her stockings, balled them up and put them in her purse.

Amanda sat on the couch to put on the pantyhose and panties and then walked over to Oliver's desk and found her blouse and brassiere and put them back on and then she put on her jacket. Amanda took a small bottle of cologne out of her handbag. She forced herself to keep her eyes open and sprayed a puff of perfume into them and they immediately began to water and a stream of tears ran down her cheeks. She rubbed her eyes, causing her mascara and eyeliner to run. At that moment Oliver came out of the bathroom and looked at her incredulously.

"That was a really good fuck honey... I'm sorry to have to do this," Amanda grinned viciously.

She raked her hands through her hair, dishevelling it and then she tore open her blouse, the buttons scattering across the room. She pulled the tails of her blouse out of her skirt and then she hiked it up and began to tear at her pantyhose, ripping out the crotch. She pulled and tugged at her cotton panties until they too were torn. She kicked off one of her shoes and then staggered to the office door, unlocked it and flung it open.

"Rape! Rape! Rape! I've been raped. Mister Randal has raped me!" she whispered hoarsely as she teetered over to one of the secretaries desks.

*****

"She did a Lewinsky on him," Cassie chuckled.

Adele grunted, unable to look away from the screen.

"She got his semen on her skirt," Cassie explained.

Adele stared at her computer screen fascinated. It clearly showed that Amanda Palmer had seduced Oliver Randal and then staged the scene and cried rape. Her client was the gold-digger that Weldon Jennings claimed she was.

Adele knew what was legally required of her. She should hand the evidence over to the authorities and immediately tell Amanda Palmer that she done so and inform her of her legal rights. Or... she could bury the evidence and continue to try the case and hope for a substantial award in damages.

But Adele's daughter and her daughter's best friend were being held for ransom by two ruthless men who wanted four million dollars and the contents of the USB were worth at least that to Oliver Randall and Dynamic Aerospace Solutions.

"Adele I can't advise or encourage you to do anything illegal but there's your four million dollars right there if you want it," Cassie said.

"I'm going to leave you alone to make up your own mind, one of my operatives has a lead down in the warehouse district and I'm going to follow it up. Good luck," Cassie leaned in and kissed Adele on the cheek.

Cassie paused at the door.

"If you decide to parlay that evidence, ensure that you are not compromised. This needs to remain a secret; if you ask for money and get caught doing so you will end up behind bars," Cassie said before she opened the door to leave.

Adele thought about it for only a second before she called Judge Chatsworth and asked for a continuance for the morning stating that she was likely to settle the case. The judge was relieved and granted the continuance. Then Adele called Weldon Jennings and asked him to meet her in her firm's conference room in one hour. He was to come alone and not to tell anyone that he was doing so. Intrigued, Weldon had agreed and he sat at the conference table waiting patiently. He was wearing his usual dark Armani suit and brilliant white shirt and Adele couldn't help but be taken by his dark handsome good looks.

Adele came into the conference room wearing one of her navy blue business suits, heels and hose. For a woman who was under immense pressure she still looked attractive and alluring. She deliberately locked the door behind her and ensured that the blinds were closed so they had complete privacy.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers