All Comments on 'Caught with Consequences Ch. 04'

by Steffinheels

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the series!

I have really enjoyed the series. The premise was very creative and all the stories have been extremely erotic! Oh to be Stephanie! I look forward to the next chapter.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Stephanis continuation

A very, very sexually explicit and lovely story, truly enjoying Stephanie's Conquest in a professional setting. As I write this becoming Stephanie and enjoying how her sexy lingerie caressed and kissed my skin with sexy licks and kisses allowing me to feel how a woman skin feels everyday as it's wrapped in lovely little nothings.

And throughout each day no matter where she goes and her sexy high heels and stockings, men and even women lusting after as she walks by in her heels. Want you to know what she has underneath sexy blouse and skirt, if fortunate enough how she feels on their bodies after they're blessed with myself standing in front of them and nothing but high heels stockings and seductive lingerie.

I'll make sexual pleasures and dreams come true as I gently tease their skin with my manicured nails, then beginning to lick kiss its skin with my tongue and lips as I work my way down towards their dicks or pussies.

Once I'm in their arms all I can do is wait for them to begin pleasing themselves as they begin getting fucking me gently at first until it becomes a straight fucking, family making both come in ecstasy.

Oh how I wish my fantasy being in a woman's body, became a reality as I kneel down to suck a man's dick

Brian70Brian70almost 6 years ago
Sexy sluttiness

I love this series and hope there is more! Stephanie is so sexy. Xoxo

Floydman1Floydman1almost 6 years ago
MOAR!

I sincerely hope that you continue this series. They're great. I'd like to see how far Stephanie takes her transition. Assuming she takes the job, of course. :)

SissyArleneSissyArlenealmost 6 years ago
sniffing in the tears

I'm sad that this is the last ready to read segment. I really hope that Stephanie comes back.... Soon..

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Loved the Consequences

Like the others noted, I sure hope to read more about Stephanie's further adventures. Regardless, loved the series as it was. Watching for more of your work here too!

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 4 years ago
more?

loved the story so is there more of Stephanie..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

I guess the first thing he'd have to ask himself would be how he could return to being a guy after sucking as many cocks as he did, let alone how many times he took it on the butt. I'm guessing Stephanie will be in the office on Monday, as he/she seems to like it, and really wants more of it.

KirabangkokKirabangkokover 2 years ago

I liked this story. Well written, engaging, and while she was kind of forced into it. She found she liked it, and her boss was never truly cruel in the way she kept pushing a little further. This one has potential for a novelette. Please keep writing, I would love to read more, even if you end this one here. I would like to read more stories from you

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 1 month ago

Wonderful series! Needs more to follow Stephanie's transition. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous