Caught with Consequences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Christi, yes, please make me lick my load of creamy cum from your pussy. Please make me your little bitch by forcing me to swallow my own cum. I'm such a naughty girl, please treat me like the little slut I am, PLEASE, CHRISTI, PLEASE!"

Suddenly, I felt it. My cock erupted inside her pussy pumping a huge load of cum into her. After the waves slowed down, I felt Christi milking my cock with her pussy. What an intense feeling! Once she was done milking my cock of every drop, she leaned over so our faces were just inches apart, and with a sexy smile, she said, "Wow! That's quite a load you just gave me! So, tell me again baby, what I should do now."

I said, "I'm such a naughty girl...I'm just a little slut who loves the taste of cum. Please feed me that load of cum and make me swallow every creamy, gooey drop."

Christi moved up my body until her pussy was straddling my face. I opened my mouth as she relaxed her pussy and a huge glob of cum splashed directly into my mouth. I swallowed it like a good little slut, and then leaned in to lick her pussy clean. She pushed her pussy down hard on my face and said, "Come on you naughty girl, lick my pussy clean, and don't miss a single drop!" For a minute or so, she ground her pussy into my face as I worked my tongue as deep into her as possible.

As I looked up past Christi's beautiful tits, we locked eyes, and while my tongue was still deep inside her, she asked, "Did you get every drop?" I shook my head yes, then she said, "That's my good girl", and she climbed off me. I laid there as she started getting dressed. While doing so, she said, "I really had no idea Stephanie! I thought you were just a sweet young lady, and honestly I was actually looking forward to licking your sweet pussy. I guess we all have our secrets huh!"

As she finished getting dressed, I got up. As she walked towards the door, she turned to me and said, "Thanks baby, this was fun!" Then she smiled and said, "Hmmm, I wonder how far you would really take all this?" and then she walked out the door.

I walked over and looked in the mirror. I had cum smeared on my face and my skirt had a small cum stain as well. I redid my make-up, changed my skirt again, and then texted Natasha to let her know Christi had just left. Natasha texted back saying, "Good, I hope you made her very happy!" You have one more appointment today; they should be there about 2:30. Hope you're not too tired!"

To be honest, I was pretty dang tired, but just one more appointment and the day is over. In all, it's been pretty amazing. I hung out in Natasha's office and relaxed waiting for the appointment, then it dawned on me...did Natasha say "they"? While I wondered who it could be, that was soon answered when the guys from Bear Engineering came in. Brad and Paul walked into the office, and again, I knew good and well they weren't here for official business, I still greeted them with a cheery "Good afternoon gentlemen, what can I do for you?"

Playing along, they said they were here for a 2:30 appointment to discuss a special project. Since I'd handled these guys before, I wasn't too concerned. I figured we'd do the same as last time, and then this crazy day would be done. As I was walking towards the door to shut it so we could get started, a third guy walked in. Brad said, "Oh yeah, Stephanie, this is our associate Kevin. We brought him in to join us on this project." They all had huge grins, I got really concerned!

I had no idea what they had planned, but I was sure that I was about to get used! Brad said, "The last project meeting that Paul and I had with you went really well, but we thought we could improve on that, so that's why Kevin is here."

Brad and Paul had already started taking off their pants and were soon naked from the waist down, and sporting quickly hardening cocks. They were standing side by side, so they put me on my knees in front of them. I had Brad's cock in my left hand and Paul's cock in my right. As I started stroking them both, Kevin just watched so I focused on Brad and Paul. I alternated sucking each of those cocks while continuing to stroke the other. Back and forth I licked, and sucked and took each one deep into my throat. I was really starting to get into it, when they both pulled back, and Paul said, "Let's get more comfortable. Go ahead and lay down on the floor on your back."

I did as I was told, and soon Brad was kneeling on my left, Paul on my right, with their cocks right in my face. I resumed sucking and stroking them like I was before, and after a minute or two, Brad said, "I think it's time Kevin got involved, don't you Stephanie?"

As I had Paul's cock stuffed in my mouth at the time, I just agreed with a "mm hmm." With his cock in my mouth, and Brad's in my hand, I felt Kevin hike up my skirt. Instant panic set in as my skirt went above my waist showing my lacy panties covering my now hard cock. I heard Kevin say, "Yup, this little bitch does have a surprise!" They all laughed as I switched over to sucking Brad and stroking Paul. While I certainly didn't mind giving blowjobs, I wanted to get all this over with as soon as possible.

I felt Kevin pull off my panties, and start to smear lube all over my ass, and then Paul said, "I hope you're ready for this!" I slipped Brad's cock from my mouth, and while holding both cocks, glanced down at Kevin. He was kneeling between my wide spread legs, holding his cock in his right hand, and wow, it was GIANT! He was easily 10 or 11 inches long, with more girth than I'd ever taken before. I'd never seen anything like it.

I was scared! I said, "OH MY GOD!! I don't think I can take that monster, it's too big!" Brad stuffed his cock back in my mouth, then said, "Just relax, and keep sucking." As I went back to slurping away on Brad and Paul, Kevin worked a finger inside my ass, then a bit later a second, and then a third. As he withdrew his fingers, I felt the head of his beast pressing on my asshole. He pressed harder and harder, till I felt the head slip inside me. "So far, so good" I thought, but then he pushed a little harder and gave me a couple more inches.

I felt like I was being split in half! I tried to yell in pain, but my mouth was full of Paul's cock. Then Kevin pulled back a bit till just the head was inside me. A couple seconds later, he pushed again, and I took a few more inches. Again, I tried to scream, but couldn't. This repeated over and over for the next couple minutes, each time with me taking that monster cock a little deeper. At one point Kevin pulled back, just as he had been doing, and then stayed motionless. I took that opportunity to switch and start sucking Brad's cock again. Then Kevin took both my legs and put them up on his shoulders. He then grabbed onto my hips, and slowly started to push. I felt that horse-sized cock snake it's way all the way inside me, till I felt Kevin's pelvis tight against my ass. He said, "I'm just going to stay here a bit and let her get used to it before I really give it to her."

I took Brad's cock out of my mouth for a break, and while continuing to stroke both of them I said, "I can't believe I took that monster! Oh my God, it's so fucking intense! Now please, fuck me with that beast!"

With that, Kevin slowly pulled back, and then slammed that cock back into me. I let out the loudest, girly squeal you've ever heard as he buried it to the hilt. Again and again, he stuffed that thing into my poor sweet ass, and again and again I squealed in delight. Brad then stuffed his cock back in my mouth, and I eagerly took him all the way into my throat. Over and over, I was sucking him hard, while I was stroking Paul faster and faster. Kevin didn't let up, even as I switched to sucking Paul's meaty cock. As much as I was enjoying the process of pleasuring these two cocks, suddenly I was craving the end, I wanted their cum!

As I was stroking both of them, I said, "I want your cum so badly! Come on you studs, fill my mouth with your hot creamy cum. You know I'm just a horny little cum slut, now give me what I crave."

"Hell yeah we will!" Both guys grabbed their own cocks and started stroking them right in my face. Kevin continued his assault on my poor sweet ass with a solid rhythm, giving me all 11 inches on each and every stroke. The intensity was unbelievable, and just too much to handle. Kevin said, "Damn, she must sure like getting triple-teamed...she just came all over herself!!!"

Brad reached over, scooped up a bunch of my cum, and started drizzling on my face, while continuing to stroke his cock. As I was licking up what I could, I heard Brad and Paul starting to grunt, so I knew they were close. I laid there with my mouth open staring at those two cocks, when suddenly Paul's erupted. The first rope sprayed across my face, but then wave after wave poured cum into my open mouth. Just as Paul was slowing down, Brad's cock spewed a torrent of cum into my mouth. I watched as his seemingly non-stop supply of gooey cum emptied into my slutty mouth. For the next minute they milked their cocks until not a single drop was left. My mouth was completely full of their warm creamy cum, so I closed my mouth, smiled at them, and then swallowed it like a good little slut.

That's when I heard Kevin start to grunt, so with every stroke, I encouraged him. "OH, YES, OH, GOD, FUCK, ME, FUCK, ME, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER!!!" With that, Kevin buried that monster cock as deep in me as he could, and I felt the beast spasming inside me as he flooded me with his cum. I could feel every ripple of his orgasm inside my stretched and abused ass. Once the spasming stopped, he slowly pulled back. As that monster snaked its way out of my ass, Brad and Paul were already starting to get dressed. As Kevin pulled out, my poor ass was left gaping wide open.

I was completely exhausted, so I just laid there. Cum sprayed all over my face, cum leaking out of my over stretched ass, and cum all over my tummy. I couldn't believe what was going through my mind. Even though these three guys just treated and used me like a total slut, I friggin' loved it, and there was nothing I wanted more than to do it again!!

Laying there, a total cum-covered mess, I said to them, "Oh my God, guys, that was the most intense, wildest, craziest thing I've ever done. Please tell me we can do it again! Seriously, I'll do anything...I just want you guys to use me like that again."

"That sounds good to me!" Paul said.

"Hell yeah!" said Brad.

"Kevin? Any chance I could talk you into it? I'd love to suck that monster cock of yours, and I really want to feel that beast plowing into my sweet, tender ass again. PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?"

"Yeah, sure, sounds good. And maybe next time, we should get the whole thing on video."

"Awesome! You guys can just email me and let me know when's good for you. I'm looking forward to it already!"

The guys all left, and I began cleaning up. I had cum smeared everywhere so I had to change all my clothes again. I redid my makeup again, then texted Natasha to tell her I completed my schedule for the day. She texted back saying, "Wonderful, I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow! See ya in the morning."

On the way home, I stopped and got a few groceries and a bottle of wine. It wasn't until I got home that I noticed that I had a big glob of cum in my hair. I noticed that the clerk at the store kept staring at my hair and smiling, I just didn't know why. Anyways, it was a very, very long day, so I enjoyed a couple glasses of wine, and then fell asleep.

The next morning at work, Natasha made me tell her all about my day, complete with every juicy, naughty detail. I was super embarrassed admitting out loud everything I did yesterday, although in the end, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

After hearing everything about my day, Natasha said, "So, I have something serious to talk to you about. First off, I feel you've completed all the requirements of the internship, and I'm ready to sign off on your paperwork so you can complete your degree. More importantly, now that the internship is over, I'd like to offer you a full time job. Over this past year, you've proven that you have the dedication to the industry, you produce results, and you're a great fit for the business model for this company. The position starts at $85K per year, plus paid overtime, with full medical and dental benefits, and a 401K."

"Oh my God, Natasha, that's awesome! Yes, I'd love to work here full time, this is incredible!"

"Now hold on sweetie. Just to be clear, I'm making this offer to Stephanie...not Stephen."

"Wait...are you...serious? If I accept the job, I have to keep this up, pretending to be a girl?"

"Yes, well, kind of. You wouldn't really be pretending anymore...at least not like you are now. Part of the job includes you having to travel, and that being the case, you'll have to change your driver's license, to Stephanie. There's no way you can go through TSA with Stephen's ID, now can you? Also, part of your medical benefits will include hormone therapy. Once you've been on hormones for 6 months, you'll then meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss breast augmentation. As far as any other surgeries, that's completely up to you, but breast enhancement will be mandatory. Also, this is a professional level position, and I'll expect you to act as such. Admittedly, turning you into Stephanie was more about paying you back for you invading my privacy and playing with my personal items. Honestly, I was content with simply dressing up as a girl and embarrassing you a little. You took Stephanie way beyond my expectations, you naughty, naughty girl, and I didn't really say much about it because it was fun to watch. That being said, this is a professional position, in a professional office, and I expect Stephanie to be the utmost professional. Naughty indiscretions will kept 100% private, no exceptions."

I just looked at Natasha, dumbfounded. I had no idea how to respond. She's actually expecting me to become Stephanie, permanently? I mean, it's been fun to play Stephanie for the last few weeks, but I was totally expecting to go back to being a guy next week. But then, $85K a year is a shit ton of money...

Natasha then said, "You don't have to decide right now, but I'll expect your decision by Monday. Either Stephen can come by and pick up his last check, or Stephanie can come to work, and we'll get started on her new hire paperwork. The choice is all yours. Go ahead and take the rest of the day off to think about what you want to do. I'll see you Monday sweetie, one way or the other."

12