All Comments on 'Cause and Consequence'

by ali1bali

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How come we can't get any stories by the actual good authors like stand or TTT but this sick fucking excuse for a person gets 4 stories all posted right away. This place is a sick fucking cess pool and that seems to be the way the sit mods want it so I'm going back to SOL and won't be back here. Literotica is a fucking joke and this place sucks worse then the potus does! That is saying something huge right there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid drivel

And it was always the black men as the alpha male.Do not post anymore you goon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husband blows black guy and his slut away with shotgun.

Fucking pathetic excuse of an asshole author. Ought take a long walk on a short pier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a cautionary tale

and the author states it. It was a great story. We readers usually don't like willing-cuck stories because it is too unbelievable that anyone would want someone to use their wife, be humiliated, and suffer no consequences. This story had consequences galore and the hubby was not humiliated, so it made a cuck story palatable. This is brave of the author if this is true. Good writing. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finally someone addresses the real issues

and bluntly but the husband and wife are just plain stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid nigger story.

This piece of shit writer should put all his stupid stories in interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who the Fuck Are You

Every one of your stories are pure crap. What fucking turnip truck did you fall off of. Go away moron Guess what? Your stories are NOT erotic in any way. Just IR tripe

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
Shit happens -- a lot!

To all the anonymous negative comments - this is life when you're careless. Good eye opener, ali. Cheers!

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
NOT THE SITE FOR THIS STORY

I believe this story is totally in appropriate for this site. It's nice to advise people of what not to do but they don't read this site looking for preaching dumb asses. They read it for entertainment and to escape. Try Psychology Today. You can't get HIV by reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
life

I think mad brown is wrong. have sex with strangers and pay the price. just

because he didn`t like black men giving her HIV does not change anything.

to close to life for him and a sad part of life for everyone.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Bit of a downer

Good story in that we learn the possible consequences of promiscuous sex. The LW category readers are rough on anyone who is iconoclastic (Breaks Icons, or conventions) You broke a lot:

Husband wanted a hot wife, just this once

Racial stereotypes

Husband wanted sloppy seconds

Husband did not protect wife as agreed

Bad things came from careless sex

Of course following all the conventions makes for boring, somewhat uninteresting stories. This wasn't bad, but I thought the used and abused wife might have been more upset in the immediate aftermath of the assault, and if she had been, it would have been interesting to see the husband's reaction to her anguish. You missed an opportunity to have some human drama in skipping over the issue.

I got a similar shit storm from Family guy Redux. The original followed a lot of the LW conventions, and I broke most of them. Yours, and Mine were better stories that the score would indicate.

Chilley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have seen similar results

Women are unfortunately much more likely to get HIV then heterosexual men. I met a woman who cheated on her husband with a man that she thought was safe. He was good looking, well educated, made good money, and was HIV positive. Her husband found out about her business trip sex with him when she told him she had come down with herpes. She tried to pretend that she had already had it, and that she just had a break out until she got the results of the HIV test. The husband didn't have either herpes or HIV. Although it had only been one or two night affair, the results ended their marriage. In their divorce she gave custody of their daughter to her husband out of shame. Now she lives alone, she doesn't date anyone, and she has few friends. She doesn't attend family functions out of shame. I met this woman when at work. I tried to date her, we got friendly, but then out of the blue she told me this story. One of her coworkers confirmed it. I really liked her and thought about trying to work around her problems but I realized there would never be a future with her. She was a cheater, terminally ill with a communicable disease and loaded with terrible emotional baggage. I try to be nice to her but mostly I avoid her now, she is such a sad person and there is nothing I can think of to help her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow so may angry anon freaks

you guys are pissed because you have such tiny " white man" dicks. do be mad because your wives go for the brotha's. so many of you wimpy little cuck boy get mad at your wife's bull, the only way to get even is to type nigger, nigger, nigger and other slurs all over your comments. the brotha probley got AID's from the other white bitches he had fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Learn

To spell ya black cunt.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Fantasy not Reality !

I think the story has a sensible morale message.

Some sexual thought's are best kept as a fantasy.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 10 years ago
Taked a lesson girls!

Leave your fantasies as fantasies. Or pay thepriced

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I would call this a tale of fantasy and stupidity. However stupidity causes long term effects. Don't be stupid.

firas01firas01over 10 years ago
Please please please

Don't marry a wimp husband because he will ruin your life.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Why are people surprised...

...by this result? Dangerous behavior is dangerous for a reason: possible consequences. What described can and, unfortunately, does happen quite often; more so in certain parts of the world.

The real victim in all this is the poor child.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SEX CAUSES PREGNACY

not knowing your partner, bummer for all.. TK U MLJ LV NV

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
People love to believe fairy tales

People are so stupid. Its funny how people will believe a fairy of a story with a happy ending, but one that is based on reality that has a bad ending people don't want to believe. When there is a story about black belt, computer genius who is so generous that he could be the second coming marries a narcissistic, sociopathic bitch with no concept of reality, everyone will applaud and comment how great and realistic the story is. Especially when he kills her lover and gets no jail time, gets sole custody of the kids while not having to pay a dime in alimony, and becomes an overnight millionaire because his new business took off in a matter of a couple of years. Then on top of that he moves on to marry a super model nympho who is completely faithful to him and loves sex with him, even though his wife cheated on him because he had a little dick. THIS sounds like reality? Of course. A story about unprotected sex with unknown people leading to pregnancy and an STD is WAY to unbelievable to be true. Well, to the people who like to believe the fairy tales, I have a business proposition for you. You see, I own this bridge.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid

A really stupid story with not one ounce of value for this site.

Preach it in a church not on a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry but why did she have the little bastard instead of having an abortion?

The rest if her family will hate it the kids will love it to begin with but as they grow older will hate it for what it means to their family the husband will hare it as it is a reminder that his marriage ended during that holiday and to cap it off it's got HIV and will never have a normal life so although I don't like this story as it makes no sense what so ever the baby being born just makes even less sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you a geordie girl?

Syphilis, black baby, and AIDS. In Newcastle that's called a good night out. Talk about scoring a hat trick Pmsl

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

Harsh61Harsh61about 10 years ago
Back fired Fantasy

An experience informing others to be alert.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One Sick Puppy

Sorry, but she got what she deserved, fantasies are OK, don't make them real!

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
She does have a point which so many ignore!

Fantasies ARE great but are rarely as wonderful when they become reality, In a fantasy, you can bend the ending anyway you want and the consequences aren't real. One thing I have learned is that there is always, always , always a piper to be paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Word- Dont confuse fantasy with a good thing to act on

Stupid JO story practices and plots should never be confused with or injected into real life. OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-wow so many angry freaks

LMAO at this idiot. Get over yourself fellow. I guess the word erotica doesn't mean anything to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Burn that author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What absolute fucking rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nigger Please!!!!!!!!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The unspoken but possible consequences of casual and unprotected sex.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
No one wins

Never act on fantasies that will destroy your life. Unprotected sex outside of marriage is stupid.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
I don't know why I read this

Sad, sad story. Urgh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

its good to have some of these storys too remind people that if they are going to act on fantasys like this be smart about it and make sure you get protection and make sure the the people outside the marrige are disease free

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
my question is this

Now you have posted the true consequenses of adultery. How do you feel about all the cuckold stories? I find it amusing that so many are written and no one gets axdisease. However you being truthful about it. I have to give your story 5 stars just because I feel so terrible about the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How can a husband call himself a man and giveaway his wife

Another sad story about a weak and idiotic husband with a slut wife who never think about consequences. Case of getting what they deserved sad to think the children have to suffer for their stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another nonsense

IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that “with the right treatment she might be AIDS free for decades,but of course she might not”!THIS IS A BIG NONSENSE!With the right treatment(and,of course,following that treatment) SHE WOULD BE AIDS FREE FOR LIFE!And even if a certain treatment will fail at some moment,THERE ARE OTHER TREATMENTS AND OTHER MEDICATIONS which one can use to remain AIDS free!Then,THERE AREN’T SO MANY “various types” of HIV!There are ONLY TWO MAIN TYPES OF HIV:HIV-1 and HIV-2!

Also,why on Earth would someone share the toothbrushes with sonebody else,NO MATTER if it is his/her spouse?!THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!EVERYBODY KNOWS that YOU DO NOT SHARE YOUR TOOTH BRUSH!STOP WRITING SUCH HUGE ABERRATIONS which only prove that this SHIT ISN’T AT ALL “a genuine account”,but only AN IDIOTIC FANTASY and IT’S REALLY A SHAME that the editor let this STUPID STORY to appear here!

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

I have to say, I am not a lover of so-called erotic tales that exploit STDs as a plot device to tie up all those annoying loose ends. Again the age-old stereotype of the greatly endowed male persons of colour used to ruin delicate white wives. The sad thing is that there are, I am sure, those readers out there who will believe in these crudely drawn racial stereotypes and get off on the concept. Reading this trash left me with a perpetual soft-on!

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

Such a sad story, sadly a good learning tool.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Really?

I've been to the Caribbean, and there's other races there, not as this author is inferring. Also, maybe the husband has a four inch dick, that's why the others felt bigger to her. But the main thing for the author to consider, is why the editors didn't want to print this story as many times as it was sent? Maybe because there's no mystery here. every scene was presented before hand, even her going walking down the beach to make love to a black man was there even before it happened. There's another thing. Where was the hubby while she was being abused? Did he set her up so he could go with someone else? Was there anything else that could have been dumped on this woman? Lastly giant black cocks are a white's man fantasy. White men are the only ones pining for a giant black cock. not the women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another silly story touting the mythical BBC and black sexual prowess (what a joke). If something like this really did happen, you play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. For you tards, here, the rates of STDs among blacks is astronomical compared to whites and Asians.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'll never understand it, how can a man call himself a man if he gives his wife away to be used by another man? Why bother getting married if you're going to do that?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry dude this really blew.....sort of how you imagine doing that, while living vicariously through a twat like this one you wrote.

Sorry kid, epic fail of epic proportions.

I do hope you learned the meaning of the word "stupid" after this fecal matter was posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The piper comes in many forms. Nothing is ever free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she had her menses just after having sex with the black men, there is no way she got pregnant by them. She would not have ovulated again until about 2 weeks later. Even a Bull's sperm does not live that long.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Wife's selfish refusal to have an abortion doomed her husband, creates huge problems with her first two children, and left her son to suffer AIDS and the consequences of the disease. Good going whore. Make a bad situation worse by your silly anti-abortion stands. You are a advertisement for the choice movement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you lay down with dogs, don't be surprised if you get up with fleas.

Actually, fucking a dog would be safer than what these women do in the Caribbean.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

It wasn’t her menses, she was spotting from the rough Sex. The HIV stuff is pertinent, but noone wants to hear it in a Femdom agitprop fantasy, I’m afraid.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Last I knew, laying down, and WILLINGLY letting a man put his penis in you is NOT Rape. She layed down with him. She made the choice. She lives with the consequences (OR the HIV got her). So does her husband, and her child. Well played.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous