All Comments on 'Cause and Effect'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Poor very poor

Needed better editing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spill Cheque

Spill Cheque and what ever kind of editing was done let ewe down hear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why is it

that so many fantasists have to write stories about girls/women with "massive tits"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thank God you're back.

adtroupeadtroupealmost 5 years ago
RE: Why is it?

You clicked a story with the tag 'Big tits'... I'm sorry you're not gonna find an A cup here. Go find a story about small tits if it's an issue. But we know what we like over here.

LadyDove13LadyDove13almost 5 years ago
Jesus H Christ, get an editor!

You can't even keep the characters straight, pronouns are all fucked, no continuity of who is in what position, yuck. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: RE: Why is it?

The easiest way to see new stories is, well, clicking or bookmarking the New Stories link. Tags DON'T appear on that page. The don't appear on the writer's page. The don't appear on the category page. I'm hard pressed to think of places where they do appear.

<P>

Face it, unless you are searching via the tags, they are useless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
1883 Followers
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...