Cause and Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle could hear Krista's massive cock thudding hard and squishing, each time it hit the top of his own daughter's cunt, as she wildly impaled herself, uncaring about any permanent damage that could result. It was obscene and out of control. Kyle suddenly found himself cumming and thrusting his cum up into young Krista's squeezing and unsqueezing hole.

His dick throbbed to the release and he wanted it to go on and on. Krista was already near the end of her own climax as was Cassidy, having shot her pussy juices all over Krista's arm.

After his last squirt, Krista held his cock in place inside her as she tried to catch her breath. She cupped her pussy with one hand. Kyle then lay on Krista's blended legs, her tits over his face while Cassidy rode him.

"God, I'm in heaven," he groaned, licking at Krista's tits.

Soon, he was fucking Cassidy in missionary while feeling up her heavenly tits. He then began to fuck her in doggystyle, slamming his cock into her pussy as she lay face down on the bed.

"OH YES!!! FUCK ME!!!" Cassidy pleaded, Kyle slamming effortlessly into her soaked hole. "I'm gonna fucking split in half!"

"So... fucking... good!" Kyle grunted, Cassidy gasping with every thrust. They kissed as her tits were smashed against his chest, Kyle spreading her legs wide and giving her a brutal pounding, making her eyes roll back as she came, gushing her juices all over his cock.

He pulled out and Krista sucked him, Kyle pushing over and slapping his dick against her ass. "Feeling empty in there?"

She nodded, "God yes! Fill that void! I want it hard and deep!!!"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that..." Kyle replied.

He slid his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her rapidly, squeezing her tits as Cassidy moved behind him and began to suck his swinging nuts, Krista's pussy juice dripping from them.

"Oh fuck..." Krista panted, "I feel chills up and down my spine..."

"I don't blame you," Cassidy laughed, "he's fucking you like freaking jackhammer."

"Oh fuck!" Kyle yelled, "I can't hold it!"

Krista squealed and got on all fours, pushing back at Kyle as he grunted.

"Cum inside her daddy," Cassidy said, fingering herself rapidly, "fill her with all your hot seed."

"AGGGGHHH!!! I'M CUMMING!!" Kyle yelled, pulling Krista's hair.

"YES!!" Krista pleaded, "FILL MY PUSSY WITH THAT HOT SPUNK!!!"

Kyle's cock erupted, rockets of burning cum shooting into Krista's pussy. She shook and moaned, continued to move back at Kyle, eager to collect every precious drop. His cock then flopped out, sticky and dripping.

"S-So much..." Krista groaned, her pussy buzzing. "I'm high on dick now..."

Cassidy proceeded to eat her out again, loving the taste of her father's cum mixed with her friend's pussy juice. Kyle was soon asleep, worn out after three hours of straight up fucking.

******

After a steamy shower in which they fingered and ate each other to two more orgasms, Cassidy walked Krista to the door and they kissed.

"That was really fun," Krista said, "maybe I can come over next week and we can... 'study' some more."

"Sure," Cassidy said, "I'd love that."

Krista kissed her again and smiled. "Later, slut."

"Later, whore," Cassidy grinned as Krista made her way down the path.

She then headed back into the house and upstairs, laying beside Kyle. Unable to resist, she stroked his cock and began to suck, eager for when he would awake and ravage her yet again.

12