Caution vs. Careless

Story Info
Brodie is careless, Ian is cautious.
1.8k words
4.41
57.7k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,157 Followers

This popped into my head when somebody "butt-dialed" me last week. Story is completely fictitious including sex between fictitious consenting adults.

"Being cautious ain't merely looking after myself, but also keeping me away from others' carelessness." Toba Beta.

Ian and Brodie Campbell sat at their kitchen table. Married twenty-three years, both kids in college and, at forty-six, each in good shape and handsome in appearance. They should have been looking forward to the next chapter of freedom and a few coins in their pocket for new adventures. There was a large manilla envelop on the table next to Ian's right elbow.

"Brodie, I'm your man, right?"

"Of course, Ian, have been since 11th grade and always will be my one and only."

"No temptation to stray now that the kids are gone? You're a fine-looking woman. I see how other guys check you out."

"Don't be ridiculous Ian, I have all I want and more with you. Why would you ask such a question? You haven't found another have you?"

"Ha! Not a chance. I'm a one-woman man and you've always been my one."

"Well then stud, why don't we drop this? Take me upstairs and show me how much you appreciate your woman."

"Perhaps my love, but first, do you ever scroll back through your call history? If so, have you done so in the last week?"

"Only if I'm looking for a number I can't recall. Otherwise, I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"Would you mind grabbing your phone and going back to last Sunday afternoon around four? As I recall, you left at three needing to run some errands, telling me you'd be home by six."

Brodie fidgeted in her chair, a brief look of surprise and fear crossing her face.

"Why is that important lover? I don't recall calling or texting you or anyone else during that time. Come on babe, take me upstairs and give me what I want!"

"Indulge me for just a moment sweetness. Look at your phone."

"Fine, but you're not setting yourself up for a night of passion. More like tossing water on a hot fire, dousing the flames."

Brodie scrolled through her call history and suddenly gasped. "Oh no..." She said, barely above a whisper.

"I assume you're seeing a call to me that lasted twenty-eight minutes and fourteen seconds. As it turns out that was the longest twenty-eight minutes of my life. Not sure if you're familiar with the term 'butt dial' my dear, but that is what you did inadvertently when you were fucking your boss. At first, I was so caught off guard I just sat and listened... frozen. After a moment it dawned on me recording the two of you would probably be a good idea."

Brodie's eyes went wide with fear beginning to realize her smug little world could be coming undone. "Please no, Ian, let me explain."

"Shhhh, sweetie, let's just give a listen for a few moments. I think you can handle that much, since I endured the entire episode." Placing his phone on the table, he hit play.

There was a muffled gurgling / sucking sound for a moment before the voices began.

"Fuck me, Brodie, I swear your mouth just gets sweeter every time we're together. That's it, keep sucking my cock!"

"I love this big monster Keith, (slurp, slurp, slurp) "Your cock rocks my world lover!"

"Oh yeah, slut, keep sucking, yeah... right there!" More slurping and sucking.

Popping sound... "Yes stud, force my head down, make me suck your big fat cock, fuck my mouth and use it for your pleasure!"

Tears were now in Brodie's eyes as the recording continued to play. There was more of the same for the next couple of minutes, then the cadence changed.

"Come on baby, lie back now and let me lick that red hot pussy of yours!"

Gasping and heavy breathing ensued... "Yes Keith, that's the spot baby, use your tongue; right fucking there you bastard!"

More sounds of oral sex and then suddenly, "Fuck me I'm coming soooo hard! Fuck me with your tongue!"

Soon this was followed by the obvious sounds of disrobing.

"How long do you have Brodie? I want to fuck you all afternoon. When did you tell your little cuck you'd be back home?"

"No worries boyfriend, I'm not due back until six and he trusts me completely. He has no clue how good his loving wife is getting it from her hung stud boss. I love fucking in your car, it's so naughty and dirty, just like me! Come on, big boy, I need you inside me!"

"I can't believe he is so naïve. We've been at this for three years and he's still clueless."

"I'm good at keeping him in his place lover, he'll never find out!"

Sounds of movement as the cheaters adjusted their positions.

"Tell me how bad you want it baby!"

"Come on Keith, I need it so bad, you've got me so hot, fuck me!"

"I don't know, maybe I'll just stoke it over your pussy slut. Not sure you've earned it."

"Come on your bastard, I'm spread for you, take me! Give me that fucking cock!"

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Its all yours baby, all yours!"

"Not little cucky Ian's?"

"No Keith, you're my stud, it's your pussy, take what belongs to you!"

Slapping sounds began...

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me Keith, just like that! Give it to me!"

"Ahhh... your pussy is the sweetest!"

Ian decided that was enough and clicked it off. "Well, my dear, it would appear we won't be going upstairs tonight or ever again for that matter."

Brodie was sobbing trying to find words, but they wouldn't come.

"There, there Brodie, not to worry. As you said, it is Keith's pussy, not mine. Clearly you want him as your lover over me. No need to cry now."

Brodie began to catch her breath as she looked up at her husband. "No Ian, I love you! I just said those things in the heat of the moment, it means nothing to me! Just a wild fling, that is all!"

"Well, my wife, I don't believe three years of blatant betrayal qualifies as a fling. As for love, I know you love what I provide, and I know you love your children. I know you love the country club, the American Express gold card I pay for, and the beautiful red Lexus RX 350 I got you for our last anniversary. I now know why you love a job you don't need, but please stop insulting my intelligence and be truthful. There's no room for loving me in your heart. Not the love shared by one man and one woman for a lifetime."

"I do love you Ian, it was an idiotic choice on my part. The kids were getting older, and I was feeling lost. Keith just swooped in when I was weak. I'll break it off today, I swear!"

"Not going to cut it Brodie, and seriously, drop the bull shit! Your carelessness is the only reason we're having this conversation. Careless with your phone, but infinitely more careless with my love and our marriage. I was trusting. Obviously too trusting, but no more. Now I will only act with extreme caution when it comes to you."

He slid the envelop across the table as he finished his comments.

"What is this?" Brodie asked recoiling as if it were a poisonous snake.

"It is my first step of caution. Self-preservation and care tell me I must get as far away from you as possible. These are divorce papers. I thought of serving you at work but call me a softy. I decided I'd give you more dignity than you've given me these last three years and hand them to you in the privacy of my home."

"No Ian, please no!" Brodie cried. She was about to go on, but he cut her off.

"Yes, Brodie, emphatically yes! I'll never be a knowing cuck or allow myself to be so disrespected. I can't for the life of me believe you would think this could turn out differently. Maybe Keith was your first, maybe he was one of dozens over the years. I don't know. And, just to be clear, I don't care."

"He was the only one Ian, you must believe that. Before him, there was only you."

"Brodie, listen carefully to me. I have no reason to believe a cheat and liar like you, but as I said, I don't care. My life won't be dictated or controlled by a selfish slut who spits on my love and my trust. Get a lawyer and hope for the best but you and I are done."

Brodie's anguish began to turn to anger. "I won't leave, and I won't sign these wretched papers, Ian! I'll fight this tooth and nail! I won't be a divorced woman after twenty-three years of a wonderful marriage! This is my home; you're my husband and I'm going to fight for my life; for our lives together!"

"Do what you think best Brodie but let me offer you a word of caution. First, your parents and our children know what's happened, so you'll be busy trying to explain yourself to them. I spoke with all of them earlier today."

Secondly, the house was mine before we wed, handed down from my granddad and it is solely in my name. You have no rights to my pre-marital asset."

"Thirdly, Keith's wife Carol is probably having a similar conversation with her loving hubby right now since I gave her a copy of this recording. Maybe the two of you can shack up together."

"Finally, your carelessness probably includes forgetting the prenuptial agreement we both signed all those years ago. I've kept it current over the years, out of caution of course. There are no loopholes. Cheating equals the unfaithful partner getting nothing, nada, zero, zip. I've included a copy for your lawyer to review."

"I've booked and paid for one week at the Hilton Garden close to your office. You can use the car I've provided during the week as well. Afterwards you'll have to pick up the payments if you want to keep it since it is in my name. I'm paying the penalty and dropping the lease. Now, I suggest you go pack."

Brodie was speechless, shocked by how, in a moment, her cheating chickens had come home to roost. Ian stayed at the table while his soon to be ex-wife made her way upstairs. Thirty minutes later she descended with two large suitcases.

"Brodie, you can call to set up a time to come back and get other things you think you'll want. There is nothing we shared that I intend to keep. I'll make sure to be out of the house when you come by."

"That's it Ian? Nothing else to say for twenty-three years?"

"Well Brodie, if you do find some sucker out there who will have you, next time... be less careless and more cautious."

ttt59
ttt59
1,157 Followers