Cavanaugh Castle

Story Info
Beth and her lover awaken ancient erotic castle spirits...
2.2k words
4.25
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the far west coast of Ireland sits an old castle that one cannot find on a satellite map, for it is one that guests can only find by following the written directions from the lord of the manor. The legends say the castle is haunted by a mythical Irish fairy called the Gancanagh who steals hearts and sanity, and can only be seen by those guests deemed worthy of his charms, no matter if they are male or female, or hopefully both.

There is also the lore of the milk maiden, Maeve, the peasant girl who, during the very late middle ages and while working on the dairy farm as a young woman, fell to the charms of of this male siren. For many months they were secret lovers as he, in his human form, worked as a farm hand, during which, after darkness they would steal away inside the barns and the castle and make passionate love. For the buxom and voluptuous Maeve her lover took her physically and emotionally to places the Lord of the Manor never could. However, once the Lord found out about their secret love, he killed both the young lovers, stabbing them through the hearts as they made love for one final time and were in the throes of a mutual orgasm in the castle stable.

However, despite their untimely and gruesome demise, both the Gancanagh and the lovely maiden's spirits lived on, never leaving the castle. For centuries the two have lived in an eternal ghostly prison whereby they can see and speak, but neither touch nor taste, the other. For the Gancanagh and the maiden to do so, the legend says, is to find a couple who possess that which they had at the time of their mating, an insatiable desire and an unquenchable thirst for the love and pleasure of the other. Such a couple, as they had unfortunately found out, had never been found within the walls of the castle where their carnal craving spirits reside and long to escape from and seek with each other the loving adventure both so desperately want.

The secrets of the Gancanagh and the maiden were, until not to many years ago when Countess Ehrin found hidden in the castle their well preserved love letters, in which were concealed every romantic thought and erotic desire the couple had and with which they wanted to share with each other. The letters gave evidence of the centuries old stories about the doomed lovers whom, as a child growing up within the castle walls, she had heard and now knew to be true. She also believed their ghosts existed, and after she read the letters, recalled how as a young nubile late teenager she would often had fantastical erotic dreams in which she swore were real. However, every time she awoke, though her womanhood felt tender and her wetness seeped from between her legs, no real lover was to be found.

What she did not realize was that though the Gancanagh made love to her, the maiden Maeve looked on as her soul mate quenched his carnal desires and that often the ghostly pair would both make love to Ehrin as she slept. The pair had done so to all of the men and women whom they had found desirable and whom had slept within the walls of the castle. Even the lord of the manor had been taken advantage of in his dreams as had the countless others whom had visited over the centuries. Yet, for the lovers to be freed from the walls of the castle, they both needed to join souls with a like minded couple, which they had yet to find. After the countess had discovered the letters, the ghosts appeared to her one night in a very erotic dream in which they told her more about their love and desire to explore all the pleasures the world had to offer and the need to find the right couple.

Fortunately the Countess was fluent in the Gaelic and thus understood every word the departed lovers said in both their letters and her dream. Unfortunately for the Countess, as she soon discovered with her husband, they were not the lovers whom the couple sought to escape their eternal prison. For though she loved her very rich older husband, he did not desire her the way she longed to be desired. It was only through the discovery of the right couple, as the ghosts regularly reminded her in her erotic dreams, that the Countess knew she could free the insatiable lovers. Thus it was that every year she would recruit potential candidates from her and her husband's circle of friends, which she dubbed the "Clover Club."

Every year during the summer, for at least the last 20 years, Countess Ehrin and her husband invite couples from around the world to what was now a very exclusive Celtic and Gaelic event and Renaissance Fair that included guests being dressed in medieval costumes at the castle for a séance, dinner and dancing, all in the hope that the right couple would be found who, like the Gancanagh and maiden Maeve, has equally insatiable inner perversions and desires and with whom they could bend to their will to explore the taboos of sexuality.

As the day approached, the lovely milk maiden sat with her eternal lover and watched as the guests of the Countess approached. Though their hearts hoped, their expectations were tempered, for centuries couples have come and gone who had not had the same perverse mental or physical ability to provide them with the means by which to leave this corner of Ireland. As the dawn of yet another group of strangers approached, the ghostly invisible nude form of the Gancanagh looked at his beautiful mate who herself was looking down at what she sensed this time might be the perfect couple....

As they made their way by car to the castle Beth looked at the scenery and let the music play as she held her lover's hand and they let the music wash over them. It had been a long flight and journey, but after their arrival in Shannon, the path through customs was short and before they knew it they were well on their way to the castle without worry of traffic or delay. As they drove she thought more about the legend of the castle and the ghosts who supposedly lived there. Of course she didn't believe in the legends, but the thought of others whom she loved and had now since departed soon filled her head. Not that she was regretful, but there were several men whom, truth be told, she really really missed. As if sensing her thoughts, she heard her lover say, "so do you believe in all this ghost stuff?"

Beth, as if caught red handed, successfully hid a blush, squeezed his hand tight, and said, "no, do you?"

To which he replied with a leering and loving smile, "the fact that this castle is filled with ghosts of dead young men, and it soon is to be visited by you, will either prove or disprove that spirts exist."

She felt herself really blush now as her nipples hardened and she looked into his devilish mischievous eyes, and then said with a grin, "you promised me no orgies." Which of course made them both laugh as they neared the castle. Of course he had no orgies planned, for most of the men and women were not that sort of crowd. Though, as he thought about it, the thought of the men being attentive to her was something he loved to watch, for when she was in her social butterfly mode, like she would be tonight, she was a truly beautiful sight to behold. She never noticed, but he did, whenever a man looked at her with desire, and instead of jealousy he only felt pride and love. In fact, it turned him on more than she would ever realize or know.

By the time they arrived at the picturesque castle, the gales had blown in and it was pouring cold rain. The rain was so hard that it drenched them to their core and turned her which blouse so wet that it was all but transparent, a fact which did not go unnoticed by anyone else who saw them being led to their room in the chilly and dampness of the ancient fortress. By the time they got to their room their teeth were chattering and even though there was heat in their room, the fireplace alone was not enough. Without much thought as to the time or even their tiredness and need for sleep, the two quickly stripped and ran together to the shower.

Fortunately for them both the shower was not only roomy, but ultramodern with nozzles on two sides and with railings all along the wall. Clearly whomever remodeled the castle must not have realized just how happy two cold and wet Americans were to see such a sight as the two lovers embraced each other and kissed deeply under the rushing water and enveloping mist. As the heat between them rose, her lover pressed his hardness into her abdomen as the heat inside of her quickly melted her insides. The hassle of travel had suppressed their now raging desires as the two kissed deeply and he reached down and pinched her nipples that were mere moments ago hard from the cold and were now hard from his touch.

As she moaned and kissed him deeper, she pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes with a loving smile and led her to the railing where she faced the tile and he moved around behind her, knelt down and with wet hands took the bar of soap and slowly began to scrub her weary body while her knees shook in anticipation of what she knew he planned and what she so very much wanted.

She gripped the railing hard, felt his hands roam down her body and gasped when his gentle fingers spread her slowly and found her wanting wetness. She wanted him in her bad, just as bad as he wanted to be deep in her; however, he had every intention of making this moment last. His hardness pressed into her backside, and he whispered into ear, "Hold on tight my love."

Which is what she did as he slowly, with one hand moved the big bar of soap all over her, with his movements being drawn downward and under. The feel of his hand and the soap on her sex was balanced by his hands and fingers roaming her breasts and his tongue and lips on the back of her neck. As he kissed and touched her gently and firmly, she reached out and found his hardness. It was just as wonderful as she had remembered, and soon she would turn the tables on him, but for now she cooed under his touch and submitted to his torture. Of how she needed to cum, for it had been too long.

Time inside the steam filled shower seemed to stand still as he made his way down her body and now knelt behind her and parted her wet lips. She gasped as the feel of his hot tongue entered her and her legs trembled. He had never done this before she could recall and she cried out in pleasure as his fingers found her clit and gently stroked her nub as his lips and tongue pleasured her insides. As he worshiped her sex, she felt waves of pleasure ripple across her as she felt the slow stirrings of what she hoped would be endless orgasms. He sensed her impending release and, so as to prolong and draw out the power of her impending release, he slowed down and let his tongue slid up to pay homage around, but not in, her lovely bottom button.

When Beth felt his tongue slide up and around with a promise to explore more later she gasped and instinctively tried to escape, but he would have none of it as he held her firm and continued to stroke her clit and gently kiss her cheeks as the warm water poured over her and she started to tremble. As she began to shake his lips and tongue and returned to her sex, which now poured hot wetness from her, he then pressed his two right fingers in her as he stroked her clit until finally she cried and shook with pleasure so hard that had it not been for him behind her she would have fallen.

As she came he held her tight and savored every last drop of nectar that poured from her, and when she had finally recovered, he stood up and entered her deeply in one stroke. She moaned hard as he entered and pushed back until she could feel his balls on her sex, and when they were joined she could feel his pulse deep in her. She wanted him hard and fast, but she knew he was on the edge of orgasm himself, so she pulled him to her and turned her head to kiss him deep, and with a lusty smile said, "take your time babe." After which she turned her head and, for a fleeting moment, felt the presence and eyes of another and closed her eyes. However, when she opened her eyes the only presence she felt was her lover's as suddenly she heard first a voice inside her head say, "you are mine" and then a loud bang followed by her lover's scream as the hot water instantly turned to freezing cold...