Cave Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shaft was a raging torrent of need as it strained against her thigh even as its head grazed the gates of her womanhood repeatedly. Taking a hold of her hips I pushed her down and in doing so I entered her.

Her eyes opened even wider as she felt me make way in between her legs and breathing heavy she lay upon me. Meeting her gaze even as her passionately full breasts drug through my chest hair I said, "Ride me."

She blinked. She yet couldn't understand me and then she surprised me by moving down upon my shaft slightly.

I went deeper and with the passage of time my shaft became utterly soaked to the hilt in her hot womanhood. She struggled for a moment to proceed and patiently I waited for her.

She moved then and my shaft went shallow and then deep. Her nails dug into my shoulders even as she gasped in time with her own movements.

Laughing softly I pushed her up by her shoulders and as I did her body sunk on me and I went to the hilt in her once more. She jerked hard and would have risen up off of me, but I let one hand fall to her widely proportioned hip and held her seated upon me.

She swayed there and stared at me unsteadily. She would've collapsed back down onto me, but I pushed her completely upright upon me.

She seemed very shy and again I wondered at potentially how little sexual experience she had ever had. Lying back I let my hands slide from her hips to place them be-hind my head and interlace them there.

Drinking in the vision of her fully engorged breasts and split apart thighs, I said lazily, "Move."

Lifting my own hips off the ground I drove up into her even as I lifted her whole body up into the air. She gasped hard and both of her hands fell to grip at my waist.

Breathing heavy her eyes opened to gaze down at me once more. I nodded in encouragement and slowly then she rose up on me, only to reach a midpoint and then slide all the way back down.

As she slid down her eyes closed and with every heated slide by her upon me, I felt a look of sheer contented pleasure come across my face. It became too much even-tually though for her and with hands fallen to my chest once more for support she drove herself down upon me only to then grind with a series of breathy gasps before her whole body seized about me in an orgasm that left her gasping for air and me thanking my Creator all over again for this amazing woman.

The feeling of being willingly enveloped by her was simply too much and I lay still beneath her as I filled her with my seed that was coaxed out of me by every rhyth-mic squeeze of her womanhood wrapped so tightly about me.

Smiling, I waited for her eyes to open and as they did I said, "That was beautiful Ayangla. You are so beautiful!"

She blushed even hotter still and hesitantly, her hands came up towards her breasts, but catching my gaze her hands stopped. Beginning to look embarrassed I saved her by rolling her under me.

Shaft still within her I began kissing her all over again. I kept kissing her until my shaft was once more hard and as it fully materialized, I embarked once more in exploring her as deeply as I could go.

She clung to me and again I heard my name on her lips. Grunting savagely I eased my seed into her for the second time, even as I had just provoked her body to orgasm for the third time.

Resting on my elbows I opened my eyes and saw something even more beautiful than expected. She was smiling.

Her smile brought out my own and leaning down I kissed her even as I relished the feel of her legs gripping about me. There would be no need of bound hands or a lead rope today.

This woman was mine and once more she now fully knew it and was accepting of it. I thanked my Creator for the victory as my tongue played with hers that was now timidly beginning to venture forth to play with mine.

CHAPTER SIX

Not a Slave

Two Weeks Later

Ayangla washed her hair in the clear water of the pool. As she rinsed her hair, she found that much to her sur-prise, she was for once proud of the beauty of her hair.

Glancing down, she added that the rest of her body was now held in the same esteem. She'd been born into being a slave, always the desires of her masters had come first.

Having a dream, any kind of hope for personal freedom or a future not ruled over by another had been the most foreign of ideas. While in some ways nothing had changed; yet in a way everything had changed.

She was still ruled over, but she wasn't a slave. It was on the surface hard to define, but in the reality of it they were miles apart.

Alon was her master, but he was her mate more than he was her master. He was extremely dominating and yet as extreme as he was, his many signs of affection and something else too, something that felt like respect, more than made up for his harder side.

He did respect her. Being his woman while to some may seem to be slavelike but to her it was not turning out to be that way at all.

Being his woman was to daily experience passion, companionship, humor, and a general feeling of accomplishing something together. They were together in this bold new road into the future.

She could even understand his language now and respond to him with his own words. Her smile deepened as she felt his presence then.

She glanced up to peek through her hair to see him there on the bank watching her. His need for her was apparent.

He always needed her and in return she needed him and she wasn't shy about showing it to him anymore. Swinging her head, she sent water spraying in a long arc.

Her wet hair swung up and over her shoulder to slap against her bare back. She stood for a moment in the waist deep water feeling like an entirely new person, with an ability to experience life and everything in it like never before.

With invitation in her gaze and desire to feel his touch, she stared at the man who had awoken her to pleasure, even as day by day he took over her heart by kind action after action. He was more than pleased with her that she knew, but it was now her desire to please him daily in any way that she could.

It was beautiful. The more she gave to him of herself the more he shared of himself with her.

Boldly she posed in the water for him as she watched his eyes drink in her body. Speaking of drink.

She smiled and let her gaze fall to her breasts. They were fully engorged with milk for him.

The thing about it though was that he often shared and she had grown to crave the taste of both her own milk and inner spring water as much as he did. He'd become stronger and so had she.

Slowly then she lifted her slim hands to palm her own breasts that had seemed to double in size, but showed no signs of sagging even filled with milk as they were.

They literally ached. They needed his mouth on them.

He'd been unmerciful with the stimulation of her breasts from the very start and within days he had been receiving a reward for his efforts and she'd only benefited pleasurably from it from every moment after that.

Slowly she stepped through the water toward him. He stood stiffly with every muscle defined.

He was such a stud. He would mate her violently this time.

Even though she knew this she didn't care. Brazenly she stepped foot onto shore and left the water behind.

His eyes were on her breasts and Ayangla smiled as his large, powerful hands rose to encapsulate her waist only to lift her to suddenly be sitting on a mossy boulder. The boulder was soft to the touch and very earthy feeling and so was her exclamation as his hungry mouth captured her nipple and began to suck powerfully.

Groaning with delight, she let her head fall forward to rest on his even as her fingers knotted deeply into his hair. She loved the sensation of him feeding upon her.

At the feel of his fingers at her already soaked entrance, she groaned for she knew the pleasure that they would bring her. Gasping, she held on as not one, but two of his big fingers forced their way into her.

Combined with the powerful suck of his lips at her breast she found herself utterly helpless to resist the waves of pleasure that began coursing through her entire body. Hotly she squeezed about his fingers and with a heady groan, she prepared herself with the knowledge that it was but the beginning of many orgasms to come.

Twice more she came before he had her breast drained of milk and then she exploded again at the simple first contact of his lips with her other nipple. If it was possible to die from pleasure she would've done so several days past, but as it was each day with this man was like some form of perpetual heaven.

He was hungry for her and she doubted he would share any milk today and that was okay because he had already given her more than any man ever had. Alost in a world of pleasure she felt his lips finally break suction and wanting to please him she squirmed out of his grasp and down the mossy side of the boulder that she had soaked with her womanly essences.

The smell of his heady masculine scent was overpowering as she tugged his pants down forcefully. Somehow, in the last two weeks a cock large enough to terrify any woman, if used brutally, had instead become the most favorite part of her man to her.

Hungrily her lips seized about the head of his shaft as possessively as her breasts had been owned by his mouth. His whole body jerked and his large hands squeezed about her head with a restrained power than made her quiver with appreciation.

She didn't doubt for one instance that he had the power to crush her head if he wished to and yet with her he al-ways restrained himself from the force that he was capable of. She loved that.

She loved him. Her tongue wetly played about the head of his cock as she with tears on her cheeks fully admitted the reality that she loved this wild savage of a man that had completely turned her life upside down and given her both respect and a common courtesy of mattering in the big scheme of things in a way that no slave girl ever could have back at the city.

She suckled hard upon him and he almost exploded, but with a savage grip on her hair, he wrenched her head off of him. With feet braced apart, he yanked her up to her feet roughly.

In wonder she stared into the eyes of his complete vi-sion of raw power and felt the heady pleasure of knowing that it was she who had done this to him. Abruptly she was spun around and both of her wrists were seized by his.

He pulled her arms backward and instinctively she bent over completely at the waist until her hair drug the ground. He held her wrists tightly and with savagery he shoved the length of his hard cock into her depths.

No matter the level of her preparation the reality of the moment was that it hurt. The position he had her in was literally that of a slave position, only she wasn't a slave.

She was his wife. Instead of tears she instead with read-ied resolve stood on tiptoe, each time he made way into her with a force equal to that of any animal herd sire.

The force of his penetration along with the power of his shaft literally lifted her as she was held completely helpless to his savagery. At any other time this would've been the harshest of rapes, but instead Ayangla felt the stirrings of a deeper orgasm.

He roared savagely and as if in response to his explo-sive orgasm her own orgasm suddenly broke and joined his. It was an orgasm of a deeper meaning.

It felt like her actual soul had reformed about the member of her man that had her on tiptoe as it pulsed life into her and in a way she felt one with him like never be-fore. In startled wonder she breathed heavy as wave after wave of pleasure radiated through her being.

Breathing like a tiger after a successful hunt, he pulled her up so that her back was to his front. One big hand palmed across her belly and held her still on tiptoe even as the force of his erection remained within her.

Both of her hands closed over the top of his even as his other hand lovingly caressed the contours of her jaw. In a way they both knew the outcome of this joining.

She was pregnant and knowing that only made the moment sweeter. His words were heady as they came into her ear, "I think instead of journeying forth today that I will remain by this pool and make love to you all day."

Ayangla smiled richly. She shifted slightly and he let her go.

She turned and sinking to her knees, she gazed up at him and with her heart in her eyes, she whispered with fervor, "But first master allow me to make love to you."

He did nothing to stop her as her lips came out over the top of his cock made hot by the heat of their passion for each other. Her hand came up to cup and gently hold the two balls that had just put life into her womb.

Taking her mouth from his shaft, she leaned forward to wetly mouth both of them one by one. They were a treasure to her and with desire she gave her man a massage knowing soon that it would be her laid out before this pond with thighs spread apart even as he drank from her and gave to her as unselfishly as she now gave her attentions to him.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Run!

The Next Day

Ayangla slipped on her dress. Her hair was still wet, but it was time to go.

It could dry on the long walk. Hearing a noise Ayangla looked up with a ready smile for Alon.

Her face froze though as she saw that it wasn't Alon that she'd heard. It was a giant.

As giants went he wasn't overly big, standing at just over ten feet. A far cry from the giants before the great flood that had stood hundreds of feet tall in height.

Still, it was a giant and one that bore the colors of the house of Nimrod at that. He hadn't seen her yet though.

He was nosing about their campsite. Fear closed about her heart as she stood frozen in indecision as to what to do.

Where was Alon?

The giant lifted his head. Breath came in a rush then to her for the giant had seen her.

She spun about and began to run. It was the only defense that she had other than to cry out to the Creator that Alon constantly spoke to and that now even she believed in.

The ground shook beneath her as the giant gave pursuit and Ayangla's heart threatened to perish from within her chest. Refusing to quit Ayangla tore through the forest un-derstory.

The giant's stride was far greater than hers so she did what she could to make up for that by dashing and swerving around trees and never running in a straight line. With a crash of timber snapping the pursuing giant cursed as her strategy paid off.

Despite her success Ayangla didn't look back. If he caught her it would be death in the worst ways imaginable and at some point he would finally put her out of her mer-cy by eating her alive as the flesh of mankind was above all the most favorable to giants.

With the dread of knowing what her fate would be if she was caught, she screamed, as in her haste she failed to jump high enough over a fallen tree. She pitched head over heels to the ground and with desperation rolled back up to her feet.

She glanced back unavoidably and saw the triumphant smiling gaze of evil incarnate as the giant swung around the last tree that was in his way of getting to her. Something moved fast in a straight line through the understory growth of the forest and with both relief and concern Ayangla saw that it was Alon.

The giant roared and stumbled as Alon with a bullish roar of his own slammed his shoulder into the giant's lower leg. His impact was enough to send the surprised giant spinning to the side, but the giant recovered quickly.

In anguish of spirit Ayangla watched Alon step between her and the giant. What could one man do against such an abomination of flesh?

*********

Male Perspective

Sweat rolling into my eyes, I turned my head briefly to Ayangla. Her face was awash with tears and I saw that she wasn't going to listen to me and yet I said anyway, "Run!"

I barked the order out at her, but in reply, she shook her head no.

Turning back, I faced the giant only to hear him say with triumph, "I will feast on the both of you!"

Then, with a finger he pointed at me, "But only on you after I've finished with the sweet meat of your woman."

He went to laugh then and I moved forward to the assault. Quickly recovering from the mirth that he had planned to let loose, he bent to swipe his grotesque six fingered hands at me.

I dodged it and ducked in close, which was where the true vulnerability of any giant was. Even as being in close was also the place of most hazard for any attacker of a giant.

I dipped down to the ground and my hand came away with a rock. Pushing off with both legs I vaulted forward through the giant's legs and as I did I crushed the rock upward into the abominations nut sack.

I hit the ground on my shoulder and spun even as the giant behind me howled. The air shook as he crashed down to his knees, but I was on my feet again.

Grabbing hold of a section of fallen tree snapped off in a storm I lifted it and went to smash in the giant's head. The section of tree was heavy and the giant recovered faster than I could swing it.

The air left my body as his backhanded slap impacted my chest and sent me flying backwards through the air. I fell onto my back and in desperation I turned over and tried to breathe.

With wrath I heard the giant step forward toward me. Grasping a rock I rolled over and as I did I threw the rock upward.

The giant had been bending down and the rock caught him in the mouth and immediately I saw blood gush. He swore even as with vile hatred for me in his eyes, he spat out several teeth to the side.

He still had plenty of them, but his soon to be torment of me had just gone up a notch I could tell. Gasping for air I scrambled backward, but it was a losing proposition.

Then in the fever of the moment I saw a sliver of movement as something hit the back of the giant's leg. It was an arrow!

In consternation the giant turned from me to reach back and grab at the lodged in arrow. When he did that two things happened.

He wailed with rage as a second arrow slammed into his one eyeball, even as with a metallic clang a sword in its scabbard was tossed out of the brush off to my side to land near my feet. I wasted no time, but grabbed up the scabbard and pulled the sword free even as arrows coming from the giant's other side still came one by one lodging into the mass of the giant with sickening impact.

Moving forward with a spirit of retribution I came up behind the giant that had turned to face the arrows and slashed both of his tendons at the knee. Like so much dead weight the giant crashed helplessly to his knees and as he did, he became perfectly poised before me as I made a powerful back swipe with the sword that sent the giant's head rolling free with a shower of blood into the under-brush of the forest.

After a long moment his kneeling corpse fell forward for the last time to the ground. Breathing heavy I waited, sword in hand for I knew not what.

A man stepped into view. His skin was coal black and he stood taller than me by several inches.

He was powerfully built and wore the tattered remnants of a uniform. It was a soldier's outfit.

With caution I regarded him as he came closer to me. He had been among the rank of Nimrod's Army and yet he'd saved both of us from one of Nimrod's twisted breth-ren?

My gaze went to the side and I took in the sight of a woman as white in complexion as her master was dark, step into view. It was she that had thrown me the sword.

Leaning down in the unsteady silence, I wiped the bloody blade clean and then taking it by the blade I extended it back out to the couple who had come to stand beside each other in front of me. The man shook his head and with a deep voice said, "Keep it giant slayer."