Cave Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With surprise, I exclaimed, "You're speaking in my tongue."

"Indeed I am and the vision I have had leads me to believe it is also so that you know where I and Sarli are to go. We are to be together, you and I, a tribe."

I nodded and said, "That was, as I have been told by the Most High too, but tell me why are you dressed in the garb of Nimrod's house?"

He looked down and then up, "For a time it was that I was made to serve, but no longer. I will never serve the will of giants or fallen angels again. I have seen the fury of the Most High and I will listen and do as I have been told by Him. My name is Enais and I am ready to walk by your side."

Making a gesture with my hand, I welcomed him as I said, "I am Alon and let the road be before both of us as the Most High God wills."

As he came closer I asked, "Do you know of the Great Sea to the west?"

His eyes gleamed and in reply he said, "I do and if it is still there a ship as well."

"A ship?"

"Aye, not known to many within Babel is that for years Nimrod has dispatched scouting parties in every direction in order to locate remnants of technology that survived the waters that broke upon earth and covered all the mountains. I was tasked as a commander of one of those scouting parties. Though we did find relics of the time before I and my crew destroyed them and for this we were to be served alive to the giant's table the same night that you were to be split asunder by Nimrod himself. It would seem that both you and I have escaped cruel fates for a far better one."

"Indeed, it would seem so." I said before glancing off to the side and taking in the sight of two happily smiling women conversing with each other in the same tongue like they were long-lost sisters.

Turning forward I asked my companion for the journey, "Have you then been to the other side of the sea?" "I have. It is a dangerous land, but a beautiful one too. I did not wish to leave it before and I am blessed to be allowed to return to it now."

I nodded and said, "We are both blessed. Let there be a bond between us as brothers from this day forth even as of my children I will give you sons and daughters to be husbands and wives to your own children."

Enais's hand came forward and gripped mine firmly as he said, "So let it be as you have said. From this day forward let our houses be joined and the name of our kindred be Alonai."

Together we set forward for the horizon with a shared purpose and the vision that we both had been given by the Most High, even as we were followed by two women trusting in us to lead them in the right way.

CHAPTER EIGHT

A New Home

Three Months Later

The air was chilled, but the elation of landfall was enough to warm the blood. The journey across the Great Sea had been both arduous and extremely hazardous.

Twice giant sea monsters had come close enough to the boat to almost tip us over. Then for two weeks we had been ensnared in a floating log mat, a residual flow from the time before when the great forests of the world were ripped down by the waters raging down upon the earth sent by the hand of God.

For years they had been floating and slowly rotting to one by one sink beneath the waves of the sea to the floor of the ocean. Now, thankfully we were finally free of all the obstacles that we had encountered and entering into a new land.

The boat was moving fast and with a hard riding bump we slammed into the sands of the beach. Enais and I both with a grimace glanced over at our respective wives.

Both were clutching at their stomachs as they sat beside each other in joint misery. The sooner we had them off the boat and onto dry land the better things would be for all of us.

Amidst the crashing of noisy tides I went about gathering up the few provisions that were left to us, while Enais with his great bow jumped to the land to scout out the terrain beyond the beach. He was back quickly and together we got both women to the dry sands of the beach.

The women would've gladly stayed on the beach for a while in relishmeant of solid ground, but both Enais and I knew that open places are never that safe and so with slight mumbles of grumpiness they followed us into the terrain beyond the sands of the beach. Both of them were several months pregnant and they had attitudes to match.

Both Enais and I were looking forward to some quiet time apart from them and yet we dearly loved our women and they us and with a joint feeling of growing excitement that brought out new energy in all of us we journeyed forth into a new land. A land far from other men.

A land we would conquer and reproduce our own kind into even as we sought to honor the ways of the Creator, for both I and Enais did not want the judgment of the Cre-ator to fall upon us as we had seen it do upon the greatest city of men.

*********

It took several hours of walking and then some climb-ing to reach several inviting looking caves. With caution Enais and I investigated them.

They were empty and with thankfulness we moved our women into the central cave. I worked hard upon the mak-ing of a fire and that done, I went about collecting firewood.

I made piles of it in all three caves. Then, with my sword I chopped soft needled evergreen branches off to make beds in both side caves.

That done, I went about collecting even more firewood. With a soft spirit of discovery I walked about the surrounding terrain.

In my heart and then with my lips I began thanking my Creator for everything. I made it back to the fire as darkness finally began to fall upon this new land.

Both women had been out and about discovering as I had and now as I drew near I could see that they too had been busy. Armfuls of various looking vegetables, berries, and herbs lay on a blanket before the fire.

Both women were laughing. It was a very good sound to hear.

Ayangla saw me and proudly gestured to the food that she had helped to gather. I smiled and nodded as we were all half starved for something other than fish.

I looked up then to see Enais stumble into the cave weighed down by the plump carcass of a type of deer that I had never seen before. He laid it down and for a long moment all four of us stared at the bounty before us.

Feeling emotional I glanced around only to see both women already crying. Their hands were clasped and nodding as the notion struck I stepped forward and took Ayangla's other hand.

I held my other out to Enais and he caught on swiftly and stepped forward to take mine and that of his wom-an's. Feeling half choked I spoke, "All this before us. These wives you've given each of us. We are truly thank-ful Father. Please help us to be stewards of this land that You've led us to and let our dominion over it not be hin-dered."

After a long moment of reflective silence we broke apart and went to the work of making a feast. All of us ate and ate and then ate some more.

I don't know where it went, but we all had the same condition and as we ate we talked and shared stories and made plans for the morrow. Eventually, though feeling the proverbial drawl to be close with my woman, really close, I leaned into her and kissed her behind her ear.

She gasped and lifting my eyes I saw that Enais was similarly making his own intent clear to his woman in much the same way. Both women, who had not been quiet for hours now, were quite silent now as each of their mates made it lovingly clear that they desired to be inside of them.

In some ways it was the most fitting of conclusions to such an epic day. I saw Ayangla's eyes open and with a cheerful whisper she said to Sarli, "I'll see you in the morning."

The only response to her farewell was a giggle as with urgency Sarli was brought to her feet to be drug away by her man. Similarly, I drug Ayangla along as with a torch in my hand, I entered our side cave off of the main cave.

I stuck the torch into the ready made firewood and with a dry whoosh it started to blaze up. I turned from the fire only to see Ayangla already disrobed with her dress laid across the soft pine needles.

Her long hair was drawn to the side and with a teasing look she gave me a glance over one shoulder before kneeling down upon the bed that I had made for her. My own clothes fell and with a groan I stepped up behind her as she kneeled before me on hands and knees.

Intuitively she knew I just had to come. Squatting be-hind her I remained on my feet as I rested my hands on her hips for balance.

I drove into her and she gasped hard, only to turn her head and look back at me with a glance that begged for more. I gave it to her and with brutal force I cried out as my seed bathed the gates of her already impregnated womb.

Pulling free I collapsed down to the bed of pine nee-dles. I opened my eyes as I felt her mouth hungrily close over mine even as she straddled me.

My hands stroked lovingly over her and we shared each other's breath for several long moments. With a groan, she slid down onto my shaft never breaking contact with my lips as she did so.

She road me until with a scream she came crying euphorically against my neck. Her orgasm at last came to a close and softly I left her there impaled upon me as I lis-tened to her steadily fall asleep.

Without a doubt I was one of the happiest men alive. I was pretty sure that there was another such man just one cave door over.

Smiling, I stared out at the starry night sky outside. Winter was coming, but in the cave it was warm.

Encased within my woman it was warmer still. In com-pletion of spirit, I fell asleep with the sweet weight of my loving wife and unborn child resting on top of me.

CHAPTER NINE

Fully Taken

Ayangla hummed to herself happily as she walked to-ward the pool. A month had passed.

A wonderful month. An entirely blessed month.

There was no end of good food and so much extra that soon they should even have enough to last through the harshest of winters. The realities of having acquired so much food so quickly beyond just the blessing of the Creator was in large part due to the tireless efforts of two men.

They worked their hearts out all day long and then further still into the dark hours of the night. Truly, no two women had ever been blessed with more responsible hus-bands.

Both men worked so hard that they were almost not left with enough strength for their wives at night. Almost.

Ayangla smiled, as she reminisced on how hard Alon had fought to stay awake last night in order to give her an orgasm before he fell sleep. Ayangla rubbed her hands soothingly over her growing belly.

The proudest day of her life would be the moment she handed Alon his firstborn child. She knew he didn't care what it was, but she hoped it was a boy, which, if true, Sarli had better have a girl.

Both Ayangla and Sarli knew that when it came to the bearing of many children that their men would have no mercy on them and neither woman minded in the slightest. Too caught up in her thoughts to notice the events ahead of her Ayangla came to an abrupt stop as she came upon the pool of water that lay a short walk from the caves.

It would seem Sarli had succeeded in pulling her man temporarily away from his labors. With a hand to her mouth and cheeks red with embarrassment Ayangla made to back away and remain unnoticed by the couple not ten feet away, who were locked together in the position that Alon often took her in.

In truth, it was an erotic sight the vision of Sarli on her knees with her long blonde hair bound up in her hus-band's black fist as he drove into her from behind. In-stantly Ayangla knew what she needed.

She needed her man's hand wrapped up in her hair as he held her secure for his thrusts just as Sarli was now ex-periencing. With curiosity Ayangla took in the position of Enais's other hand.

It wasn't gripping Sarli's hip in the way Alon's would've been if it was her before him and not the couple by the pool. Instead, it was pressed firmly over Sarli's full bottomed ass.

Blushing even more profusely Ayangla realized why that was as her scrutiny took in the fact that not one, but several of Enais's fingers were fully buried in her friend's ass. It was a shock to see and feeling spellbound Ayangla stood silently in the shadows as her friend's voice sang out in the sweetest of orgasmic highs.

Enais just kept driving into her with groans of his own that said he was well pleased with what the Creator had given him. It would be over soon and Ayangla knew that she should leave.

Something made her stop though, and then to her sur-prise, she saw Enais stop his hard pounding of Sarli. His big fingers pulled free from her ass and claimed her hips as he pulled free of her sheath with his cock.

In shock Ayangla watched on fully knowing what was about to happen, but not fully wanting to believe it. Enais's big hands brought Sarli's hips back so that her legs were more under her and then Ayangla watched as he took his cock in hand to line it up with where his fingers had been in Sarli's ass.

His big cock began sliding into her ass even as Sarli's fingers dug into the dirt. With worry Ayangla looked to her friend's face.

Instead of anguish all Ayangla saw was an extreme point of feeling and then with an explosive cry as if in echo to her facial appearance Sarli cried out in a low gut-tural tone, "Yes!!"

As her husband's cock steadily drove deeper into her ass Sarli remained still and even seemed to be pressing back into her man's invasion of her ass. Shocked by the emotion she saw on her friend's face Ayangla's eyes roved back to be just-in-time to see Enais's groin mash up completely to Sarli's bottom.

With both hands, then on her hips, he pulled himself in even deeper. Sarli had never stopped groaning and then Enais was moving back out of her slowly and then back in slower still.

Sarli's face was one of extremes and as she lay there bent over before her husband Ayangla couldn't get over how both submissively replete and aggressively pleased she seemed to be at once. From the sound of her cries an even bigger orgasm was on the way for her than she had experienced just minutes before and now having seen enough Ayangla slowly backed away to leave the couple to complete their time together alone.

*********

Slowly Ayangla walked back towards the caves. The extremeness of expression that had been on Sarli's face as her husband had taken her ass would not leave her mind.

Reaching the central cave she saw Alon busy at work. Feeling drawn to him she moved in his direction.

He glanced up and immediately stopped what he was working with and set it to the side. Rising up to his feet, he came to her and taking her hands, he asked her, "What's wrong?"

Honestly, she spoke, "I saw something I shouldn't have. I... I wasn't paying attention and I came upon Enais and Sarli making love. They didn't see me though."

She let her head fall forward then, but Alon's finger at her chin tipped it back up. The look in his eyes was kind-ness itself as were his words, "It was bound to happen sometime. Goodness knows how many times one or the both of them have come upon us. I know I can trust you not to go to another man, Ayangla. Is that what's bothering you?"

Ayangla shook her head no and then whispered, "I stayed and watched them for a while."

She looked at Alon to see his expression, but it re-mained open and loving even as he leadingly asked, "And?"

"He was doing something to her that I've never seen a man do to a woman and and and Sarli... Sarli was loving it. I would never have imagined a woman loving it, but she was."

Ayangla stopped talking then. For some reason the moment was very emotionally charged for her. She'd seen an act done that she'd only ever had detest for and it had impacted her very differently to see Sarli's enjoyment of it.

Deep down Ayangla knew that she needed to let her man have his way with her in the exact same way. It was simply a very deep knowing, but she didn't want to give it and yet her body was already yearning for it.

Instead of asking her what the act had been though Alon gently scooped her up and took her to their cave. There he undressed her and with intended laziness gave her orgasm after orgasm until in a daze, she lay on her side facing the fire with the warmth of her man pressed up to her rear with his big hand warmly holding her growing bel-ly.

It was the feel of his shaft being cuddled by the cheeks of her bottom that had awareness coming back to her and sleep departing from her eyes. In a whisper Ayangla spoke, "Don't you want to know what he was doing to her?"

His words were warm against her ear, "If it's important I know you'll tell me."

Ayangla closed her eyes. It was important and he was right about her entirely.

Softly then she said, "He had his fingers in her... her ass."

Silence reigned for a long moment and then softly Alon encouraged, "And then what happened?"

"He took them out and... and put his cock in. He put it all the way into her ass."

"I see." Alon said softly, only to then ask, "And why has this so bothered you? I haven't done either thing to you."

"I know." Ayangla murmured softly.

Alon resting on one elbow, behind her said in a tone as if to say that the female of the species was a great mystery to him, "But you want me to."

"Yes." Ayangla whispered.

"And yet you also don't want me to."

"Yes." Ayangla whispered, even as a soft smile began to curl at her lips.

"A real conflict, that is, but if it helps I have no interest in doing that to you."

Ayangla's smile deepened, "That's a lie."

The whole time they'd been talking his cock had been getting harder. It now rigidly pressed against the entire cleft of her bottom and Ayangla fully surrendered to the reality of what she was about to do.

It was her choice and she had made it. There was a long moment of silence after her accusation to her husband.

Finally, it was broken as with a deeply reflective tone Alon said, "You're right, I did lie. I'm sorry for that."

He lay over onto his back then. Ayangla turned and co-zied into Alon.

Resting her chin on his chest, she gazed into his face as he stared at the ceiling of the cave and softly said, "I know why you did though and I don't fault you for it."

He remained silent. It was Ayangla's turn to come up on elbow and gaze down at him from a higher angle.

It took a while, but he finally met her gaze. Softly she said as her hand rubbed over his chest, "It must've been awful for you. Being in the jail cells night after night and hearing your family members ripped up by giants night after night knowing that at some point it would be you bent over Nimrod's feast table."

He nodded and looked away.

"Still that gives you no excuse husband."

He looked back and his thunderous expression clearly said that she had gone too far. Not intimidated in the least Ayangla looked down at him and with a smile said, "I've noticed several things about you and I know you've noticed at least two things about me."

Silence reigned within the cave and with playfulness Ayangla teased, "Come on, ask me and stop looking at me so seriously."

Alon folding his big muscular arms under his head gave a loud sigh and said, "Fine. What is it that you have no-ticed?"

Ayangla smiled and leaned forward to kiss him briefly before saying, "Well, for starters, I've noticed that despite possessing a very studly manhood as men go you sir are no grotesque monstrosity of a giant in terms of proportions."

Alon snorted derisively, but said nothing.

"Now I on the other hand have seen you notice at least two things about me."

"Oh really? Do tell."

"Well, for starters the one would be that I am a wom-an."